Status
Not open for further replies.
"You'll learn soon enough what that means, kiddo. For now, just know that it's entirely different to a male and female situation." He exclaimed to the girl, before turning back to the one who said it.

"Well then. Ahem. That's a interesting development. Cough." He coughed after that and backed up a little. "No ideas were there. Relax, hot-stuff. Ever heard of compliments without the fun times?"

Dante then turned to the red haired arrival. "Well hello there. I don't believe we are acquainted. The name's Dante. Professional Demon Hunter. Extraordinaire in the art of throwing pizza parties and kicking the asses of Demons for a living. And who might you be? You don't appear to be anyone with special powers like most of these lot."

@Yun Lee, @thatguyinthestore, @Ver
tumblr_inline_n9fq0s4YJj1sypacu.png

"Well, I'm also seventeen. So you're a Grade A creeper, bud. Just like Jared." Harper said back, not appreciating being called "hot-stuff" either.
DF9WMkX.png

"Ohoho. I see! I wonder if the fruit this juice is made out of can be cultivated in Runeterra. Yes, yes, this is worth researching once we return."

"Though I suspect Cho'Gath will eat any samples we bring back..."
the monster mumbled under his breath, sounding troubled.

3LAPf80.png

Vel'Koz immediately responded to a question in which he could demonstrate his knowledge.
"Gay. Homosexual, adjective - romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior between members of the same sex or gender." He read off from the top of his head, "I studied it in my readings on the subject of love. It seems foreign to me, it goes against the nature of reproduction."

@Yun Lee @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker
View attachment 1736

"Gay? What does that mean?" Was it a reason to turn Dante down? Maybe it meant that Harper was too young.

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker
"Oh, I see! Like in Magnet!" Though...why did there need to be a word for it? Maybe certain humans felt certain ways about one gender, but not the other. After all, Dante seemed to be the opposite of gay...hmm... "Mister God sir, do you know what the opposite of gay is? Logically, the opposite of homo- would be hetero-, right? Or is there another word?"

@Sen @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker

Harper couldn't help but smile a bit at SeeU's innocence, though said smile quickly faded when the tentacle monster tried to explain what being "gay" meant.

tumblr_inline_nl2hdvzcuu1sv22sw.png

"It means I'm into girls. Opposite of gay is straight. Now, can we quit talking about my sexuality like it's a damn scientific discovery?" Harper asked, not seeing why it was that big of a deal that she was a lesbian.

@Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Sen @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

SeeU frowned as Harper got upset avout the conversation. "I'm very sorry to offend you! I never knew some humans had different feelings for boys and girls." Being built for singing, there was a lot SeeU didn't know. It didn't help that she didn't get out much.

"Also who is Jared?"

@Sen @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Ver

"Oh, I see! Like in Magnet!" Though...why did there need to be a word for it? Maybe certain humans felt certain ways about one gender, but not the other. After all, Dante seemed to be the opposite of gay...hmm... "Mister God sir, do you know what the opposite of gay is? Logically, the opposite of homo- would be hetero-, right? Or is there another word?"

@Sen @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker

"Well, I'm also seventeen. So you're a Grade A creeper, bud. Just like Jared." Harper said back, not appreciating being called "hot-stuff" either.

Harper couldn't help but smile a bit at SeeU's innocence, though said smile quickly faded when the tentacle monster tried to explain what being "gay" meant.

tumblr_inline_nl2hdvzcuu1sv22sw.png

"It means I'm into girls. Opposite of gay is straight. Now, can we quit talking about my sexuality like it's a damn scientific discovery?" Harper asked, not seeing why it was that big of a deal that she was a lesbian.

@Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Sen @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
DH4QnC4.png

"Mister God, hohoho. I am flattered." It felt nice to be recognised as a superior being by others.
"Well... magnets attract the opposite... so I suppose that would be incorrect. I believe the antonym is 'heterosexual' - attraction to another life form that is the opposite sex or gender. Quite fascinating, yes, yes. Love is a complex subject that is difficult to study." Or maybe it was because Voidborn didn't have much reason to feel attraction to anything. Vel'Koz had a deep 'love' for knowledge, and that was good enough for him. There wasn't much company for him to exactly express his feelings towards. He certainly didn't love big insect creatures like Cho'Gath or Kha'Zix.

K2pXq8S.png

"Oh but it is quite a discovery! You must tell me, how exactly does one procure children when one is a homosexual?"

tumblr_oz67nauLgo1v3qowuo7_100.png

" Man... you hit a lot harder... haha... than Kiryu-chan... "

Majima still managed to laugh in small croaks, despite being strangled by this strange entity that this kid had control over. He expected the blows to come straight at him, and he was somewhat mentally ready for it... until the fight stopped?

Not being a total oblivious idiot, Majima took notice of the broadcast. Sure sounded like politics at first, but the mention of some asshole taking over the place called Bane got his attention.

Being dropped to the ground, the Mad Dog didn't take long to get up, feeling like he went through a really intense workout session. Taking a moment to stretch his back until an audible cracking of his spine could be heard, Majima stepped over to the main group.

" Sounds like some nice ass guy... when can I fight him too? " He chuckled wt that thought, and then saying over to Jotaro," Also kiddo... you owe me another fight... some time later. You're pretty damn... good. "

It was an amazement on how he was still standing.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Crow @Okami @everyone​
tumblr_inline_nl2h87SwcJ1sv22sw.png

Harper would point to Jotaro with her thumb before speaking.

"Well, the best way I can describe Bane is like Mr. Eat Your Greens over there but Mexican and he wears a ski mask. Or... maybe it's a wrestling mask. I dunno. He also uses this drug called venom that's like, steroids on fucking steroids."

tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"What, is that thing like your butt buddy or something?" Harper asked in a tone which was full of disinterest as she looked up at Jotaro's stand.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Widowmaker @Josh @Ver @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Sen @Otto
"Heh. Thanks. And yeah, I can see your... muscle built version behind you. As for what I am? I am part demon after all. I'm the second son of Sparda. Kinda sucked but since that one day, I dedicated myself to the art of slaying demons, throwing parties and having a good old time."

"Yeah, I know right? Just seems to be a larger, more muscle built version of himself. Can't understand why he has a large following..." Dante exclaimed with a laugh, agreeing with the woman. "Say... I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting. Dante. Demon Hunter extraordinaire. What's your name, sweetheart?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT, @thatguyinthestore,

Aoko06.png

"A boy with an affinity for cutting things up, huh? I knew a wonderful boy sorta like that, a long time ago. Hmm... Today... I guess he'd be just a few years younger than you. You even look a little like him a little," Aoko said with a light laugh in response to Soujirou, thinking back to the little boy she'd met in that field all those years ago. How much had happened since then? How many years had it even been since that fateful day? A small wave of nostalgia rolled through Aoko, before she cleared her throat.

Now, then. If this guy had a face like that boy's face, then certainly, she could trust him, right?

Her expression shifted a bit when the television came on, providing some context on the state of this Gotham City they were all in, and how it had been run over by a villain named Bane -- a villain that Bluebird, or rather Harper, seemed familiar enough with in turn -- in the absence of who Aoko could only presume to be the local "heroes." How easily she was taking this news was surprising even to Aoko herself, not really fancying herself any sort of familiar with the concept of superheroes, but here Harper was, mask and fancy suit all. Guess that's just what happens when one stumbles into a living example of the Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon.

Aoko08.png

"Oya, guess we really do need to move," Aoko said, remaining far from discouraged as she let go of Soujirou, though it seemed like people weren't immediately about to move, and the redhead didn't feel super inclined to lead the pack. Seemed more like Mister Wayne's or Aquawoman's, from her perspective, if only because Bluebird there seemed a bit... preoccupied.

And of course, there was... Jotaro.

She had to raise an eyebrow when Dante seemed to recognize him, casually mentioning demons like it were no big deal (even Aoko didn't find herself often running into Dead Apostles, but... well, anything goes in here), and how well the giant of a young man seemed to take it. But hey, may as well use that as an opportunity to get to know each other better.

"I didn't know we had a celebrity in our midst... though, I woulda figured I'd have heard of you if you're Japanese and you go around just flaunting a power like that," Aoko said, scratching the back of her head as she looked toward Jotaro, "'Course, I doubt anyone knows about me, which would probably prove to be a refreshing change of pace if that's so."

"To answer your question though, never heard of a Stand before in my life, so I must be "something else," since that's what they always call me anyway! I can't summon a punchy ghost like Chester over here calls it, but let's just say I'm full of my own fair share of surprises! In any case, I don't think I caught your name?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Widowmaker

View attachment 1737

Jotaro didn't seem to respond to the comments about his stand. He'd stare at Harper and Dante for a moment, before shaking his head and turning to Aoko, Star Platinum vanishing once more. He'd shrug and adjust his cap, "I didn't know I was a celebrity. And I don't flaunt that ability around - only when I need to. But, if you people can see it, then something is wrong. I'd explain why, but we don't have time for that."

Jotaro pondered if that Bane guy had anything to do with it. Though, when the woman prompted him for his name, Jotaro regarded her for a moment before responding. ". . .Jotaro."

"Jotaro Kujo. And you?"

Well, she wasn't as obnoxious as the other people in this group. Trust isn't something Jotaro hands out so easily, however. When Majima decided to hobble over, Jotaro turned his head slightly to look at him. "You're really annoying. If you try that again, I won't stop next time - and then you'll regret it. Up to you."

@Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Widowmaker

SeeU frowned as Harper got upset avout the conversation. "I'm very sorry to offend you! I never knew some humans had different feelings for boys and girls." Being built for singing, there was a lot SeeU didn't know. It didn't help that she didn't get out much.

"Great. That practically confirmed that we had a vocaloid here..." Dante face palmed for a moment before turning his head over to them. "Right. So you're "Programmed" to sing? And nothing else? Not even to have a normal life or anything, or any combat experience? How does Bruce expect you to take on a Criminal Mastermind?"

"Yikes. That was a burn and a half. Why don't we get the nice girls? Sigh. So, we're supposed to be like, working together to take on his Bane guy or what? Because as far as I'm aware, this whole situation is getting weirder and weirder. And more weird then what I'm used to. Pfft, I mean, come on, I fought a giant freaking statue that was made up of many angels, and yet here I am, talking with a singing robot, a Stand User, a talking alien looking freak, and a ten year old kid with a fancy watch."

upload_2017-11-19_12-46-47-jpeg.1737

Jotaro didn't seem to respond to the comments about his stand. He'd stare at Harper and Dante for a moment, before shaking his head and turning to Aoko, Star Platinum vanishing once more. He'd shrug and adjust his cap, "I didn't know I was a celebrity. And I don't flaunt that ability around - only when I need to. But, if you people can see it, then something is wrong. I'd explain why, but we don't have time for that."

"So like, that's your weapon then? The big muscled guy? Damn. No wonder you're so liked. Makes me a little jealous. Ahem. So. I'm curious. How exactly did you end up here anyways? I'm sure that's the question on everybody's mind."

@Yun Lee, @thatguyinthestore, @CrunchyCHEEZIT.

Dante then turned to the red haired arrival. "Well hello there. I don't believe we are acquainted. The name's Dante. Professional Demon Hunter. Extraordinaire in the art of throwing pizza parties and kicking the asses of Demons for a living. And who might you be? You don't appear to be anyone with special powers like most of these lot."
View attachment 1737

Jotaro pondered if that Bane guy had anything to do with it. Though, when the woman prompted him for his name, Jotaro regarded her for a moment before responding. ". . .Jotaro."

"Jotaro Kujo. And you?"

Well, she wasn't as obnoxious as the other people in this group. Trust isn't something Jotaro hands out so easily, however. When Majima decided to hobble over, Jotaro turned his head slightly to look at him. "You're really annoying. If you try that again, I won't stop next time - and then you'll regret it. Up to you."
Aoko04.png

"Aoko Aozaki. Just a humble traveler, working odd jobs for the Mage's Association, local Fifth Magician in the entire world. But, just as I've never heard of any professional demon hunter around, I'm sure you've never heard of the Mage's Association or the Five Magicians, hmm?"
Aoko responded to Dante, saying her name loud enough for Jotaro to hear as well when he asked for it.

"As for my powers... Well, looks can be deceiving, sorry to disappoint. Like I said, I'm full of surprises. Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll show some of mine to you," she spoke somewhat teasingly. Certainly, Aoko could sense a unique kind of magecraft emanating from Dante's being; he was probably also powerful in his own right, just as Jotaro likely was, though the latter's source of energy seemed to be... different in nature, as the redhead in turn couldn't sense any trace of magic affinity from him.

This just kept getting more and more interesting.

To answer Dante's further question on how Jotaro got here, Aoko also decided to pipe in. "Oh, he just fell from the abyss. A blinding light, similar to how it seems like most of us got here. Seems like it's something beyond all of our control. We'll have to figure out on our own time how or why all this is happening. And... get some things straightened out."

"Still... Jotaro Kujo though, huh? I'll bet that evil spirit of yours there will be great help when the time comes; this Gotham hardly seems like a very safe place, if only because of Mister Bane there."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Widowmaker

Last edited:
Aoko04.png

"Aoko Aozaki. Just a humble traveler, working odd jobs for the Mage's Association, local Fifth Magician in the entire world. But, just as I've never heard of any professional demon hunter around, I'm sure you've never heard of the Mage's Association or the Five Magicians, hmm?" Aoko responded to Dante, saying her name loud enough for Jotaro to hear as well when he asked for it.

"As for my powers... Well, looks can be deceiving, sorry to disappoint. Like I said, I'm full of surprises. Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll show some of mine to you," she spoke somewhat teasingly. Certainly, Aoko could sense a unique kind of magecraft emanating from Dante's being; he was probably also powerful in his own right, just as Jotaro likely was, though the latter's source of energy seemed to be... different in nature, as the redhead in turn couldn't sense any trace of magic affinity from him.

"Looks can indeed be deceiving, I will give you that. Mage's Association? The Five Magicians? Not ringing any bells, Aoko. And if I'm a good boy? Haha. You remind me all too well of a few succubus's I've encountered back in Hell. Well, I say encountered, more like overheard. Anyways. If you're one for teasing, then you might very well remind me of my old partner, Trish. Except without the whole family resemblance."

"Oh, he just fell from the abyss. A blinding light, similar to how it seems like most of us got here. Seems like it's something beyond all of our control. We'll have to figure out on our own time how or why all this is happening. And... get some things straightened out."

"Fell from the abyss, blinding light. Sounds all too familiar about that Portal I found just lying around attracting Angels and Demons to it. I knew turning it on was a bad idea..."

@Ver.

"Great. That practically confirmed that we had a vocaloid here..." Dante face palmed for a moment before turning his head over to them. "Right. So you're "Programmed" to sing? And nothing else? Not even to have a normal life or anything, or any combat experience? How does Bruce expect you to take on a Criminal Mastermind?"

"Yikes. That was a burn and a half. Why don't we get the nice girls? Sigh. So, we're supposed to be like, working together to take on his Bane guy or what? Because as far as I'm aware, this whole situation is getting weirder and weirder. And more weird then what I'm used to. Pfft, I mean, come on, I fought a giant freaking statue that was made up of many angels, and yet here I am, talking with a singing robot, a Stand User, a talking alien looking freak, and a ten year old kid with a fancy watch."

"So like, that's your weapon then? The big muscled guy? Damn. No wonder you're so liked. Makes me a little jealous. Ahem. So. I'm curious. How exactly did you end up here anyways? I'm sure that's the question on everybody's mind."

"U-Um..." Oh no. Already they were seeing her as a load. "I...don't know how to fight, no. B-But maybe I can learn! Or I can do lots of other things, like scouting or something!"

View attachment 1738

"I'm really not useless, I promise! I just have to learn first, that's all!"

@Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies

"Also who is Jared?"

@Sen @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Ver
tumblr_inline_n9fq3krp2u1sypacu.png

"No... you're fine. I just don't see why me being gay is like, such a huge deal." Harper replied with a shrug before taking another drag of her cigar.

"And uh, don't worry about it."

tumblr_inline_n9fq0hW67O1sypacu.png

"Yeah, bad idea to underestimate Bane. He's about six hundred pounds of pure muscle. Dude broke Batman's back once." Harper said with a nod. The last thing that their group needed was someone getting killed because of being too cocky.

...then again, that Jotaro guy was pretty strong too from the looks of it.
DH4QnC4.png

"Mister God, hohoho. I am flattered." It felt nice to be recognised as a superior being by others.
"Well... magnets attract the opposite... so I suppose that would be incorrect. I believe the antonym is 'heterosexual' - attraction to another life form that is the opposite sex or gender. Quite fascinating, yes, yes. Love is a complex subject that is difficult to study." Or maybe it was because Voidborn didn't have much reason to feel attraction to anything. Vel'Koz had a deep 'love' for knowledge, and that was good enough for him. There wasn't much company for him to exactly express his feelings towards. He certainly didn't love big insect creatures like Cho'Gath or Kha'Zix.

K2pXq8S.png

"Oh but it is quite a discovery! You must tell me, how exactly does one procure children when one is a homosexual?"

Okay, this thing was really starting to get on Harper's nerves. Didn't it know how to shut the hell up?

tumblr_inline_n9fq0nzbos1sypacu.png

"Yeah, well you're about to discover what it feels like to get shot in the face with a thousand volts if you don't shut your damn mouth!" Harper snapped, about two seconds away from shooting this tentacle fuck with her plasma rifle.

@Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Josh

Aoko04.png

"Aoko Aozaki. Just a humble traveler, working odd jobs for the Mage's Association, local Fifth Magician in the entire world. But, just as I've never heard of any professional demon hunter around, I'm sure you've never heard of the Mage's Association or the Five Magicians, hmm?" Aoko responded to Dante, saying her name loud enough for Jotaro to hear as well when he asked for it.

This just kept getting more and more interesting.

To answer Dante's further question on how Jotaro got here, Aoko also decided to pipe in. "Oh, he just fell from the abyss. A blinding light, similar to how it seems like most of us got here. Seems like it's something beyond all of our control. We'll have to figure out on our own time how or why all this is happening. And... get some things straightened out."

"Still... Jotaro Kujo though, huh? I'll bet that evil spirit of yours there will be great help when the time comes; this Gotham hardly seems like a very safe place, if only because of Mister Bane there."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Widowmaker
"Mm. Something like that."

View attachment 1739

A stand like Star Platinum may as well be a weapon - it's not like it talks or does anything other than follow Jotaro's thoughts. It's only defining feature is the fact that it has a human-like face, and it always looks like it's angry. It's odd, but nothing that Jotaro would lose sleep over. As for Dante's question, Jotaro let Aoko say her piece before chiming in.

"Yeah. It's the same case for everybody. It must have something to do with 'Bane' - or whoever that news anchor was talking about."

". . .Aoko Aozaki, right? Hm."

Much like Dante, Jotaro had no clue what she was talking about. Mage's Association? It sounds like a book club for a bunch of nerds. Jotaro would be stupid to underestimate her, however. Jotaro never underestimated any of DIO's assassins, and he's still alive because of it. It's better to start boasting after the enemy's already on the ground, begging for mercy and crying like a little girl.

Either way, they payed back what they owed.

When Aoko made the mention of evil spirits, Jotaro furrowed his brow and reached into his coat. He'd withdraw a pack of cigarettes, popping one into his lips and closing the pack with his thumb.

*CRACK!*

The end of the cigarette suddenly ignited, and Star Platinum's fist briefly flashed before it before vanishing again. Wisps of smoke escaped his lips as he exhaled.

@Ver @Widowmaker

Bishamon took the chance while the others talked to rest, listening quietly as they brought up love and sexuality. She just listened, not bothering to add any input, or say anything about SeeU calling Vel'Koz 'Mr. God' and how annoying it was. She let the medicines she took earlier kick in, the ache in her body from before she was dragged here vanishing conpletely. She still didn't feel 100% but she could live with that.

tumblr_inline_ocfsdlOjzd1r3leyb_100.png

On the topic of love though, she found it a little silly. She didn't love anyone that much, at least, she didn't think so. All she needed was her Shinki, her Regalia, who she could call a family. Like her guide, who had and always will be by her side like he was now-vessel form or not. She cared for him sure, and greatly as well. He was a beloved comerade, but surely she didn't love him quite like that...

'Right?'

tumblr_inline_ocfsd4T6981r3leyb_100.png

'Let's stop that before it goes any further.' she thought, answering her own question.

What was she even doing taking on this train of thought? She was taking the moment to rest, not think about something like that.

Love is complex indeed.

"U-Um..." Oh no. Already they were seeing her as a load. "I...don't know how to fight, no. B-But maybe I can learn! Or I can do lots of other things, like scouting or something!"

View attachment 1738

"No one here said you were useless, and I doubt some here think of you that way." she spoke up to SeeU, calm and kind, as she glanced to the robotic idol. She wasn't all that tense, even though the group were planning to move on to a new location and haven't just yet.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Josh @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sen @Otto @Crow @Anybody I missed

Okay, this thing was really starting to get on Harper's nerves. Didn't it know how to shut the hell up?

tumblr_inline_n9fq0nzbos1sypacu.png

"Yeah, well you're about to discover what it feels like to get shot in the face with a thousand volts if you don't shut your damn mouth!" Harper snapped, about two seconds away from shooting this tentacle fuck with her plasma rifle.

@Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Sen @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Ver @Kaykay @Josh
ZeCJqbs.png

"You must have a thing against learning." Vel'Koz seemed to sigh. "Disappointing, but I suppose this is why humans are so behind with the times."

"Should I be scared of you, puny fleshling?"

View attachment 1738

8V1NcLA.png

"Gahahaha. One does not need to have an affinity for the battlefield to participate. Nor do you need to have a lift a finger yourself, android. I am sure you will find your use somehow. I have no doubt about that."

R9YQCek.png

"Of course, if you were to give yourself to the Void, I can promise you power you have never known before," the monster whispered, unblinking eyes gazing at SeeU. "I am a god, after all, as they say. You can ask Malzahar for the proof."

@Otto @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

"Mm. Something like that."

View attachment 1739

A stand like Star Platinum may as well be a weapon - it's not like it talks or does anything other than follow Jotaro's thoughts. It's only defining feature is the fact that it has a human-like face, and it always looks like it's angry. It's odd, but nothing that Jotaro would lose sleep over. As for Dante's question, Jotaro let Aoko say her piece before chiming in.

"Yeah. It's the same case for everybody. It must have something to do with 'Bane' - or whoever that news anchor was talking about."

". . .Aoko Aozaki, right? Hm."

Much like Dante, Jotaro had no clue what she was talking about. Mage's Association? It sounds like a book club for a bunch of nerds. Jotaro would be stupid to underestimate her, however. Jotaro never underestimated any of DIO's assassins, and he's still alive because of it. It's better to start boasting after the enemy's already on the ground, begging for mercy and crying like a little girl.

Either way, they payed back what they owed.

When Aoko made the mention of evil spirits, Jotaro furrowed his brow and reached into his coat. He'd withdraw a pack of cigarettes, popping one into his lips and closing the pack with his thumb.

*CRACK!*

The end of the cigarette suddenly ignited, and Star Platinum's fist briefly flashed before it before vanishing again. Wisps of smoke escaped his lips as he exhaled.

@Ver @Widowmaker

tumblr_inline_nl2haeqZF81sv22sw.png

"Holy shit dude!" Harper exclaimed, as she watched Jotaro's cigar just light in his mouth like he was a walking flamethrower or something.

"That was fucking badass!"

View attachment 1738

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Y'know, if ya want, I can teach you how to fight, free of charge." Harper replied to SeeU with a smile, hoping to lighten her mood a little.
ZeCJqbs.png

"You must have a thing against learning." Vel'Koz seemed to sigh. "Disappointing, but I suppose this is why humans are so behind with the times."

"Should I be scared of you, puny fleshling?"

8V1NcLA.png

"Gahahaha. One does not need to have an affinity for the battlefield to participate. Nor do you need to have a lift a finger yourself, android. I am sure you will find your use somehow. I have no doubt about that."

R9YQCek.png

"Of course, if you were to give yourself to the Void, I can promise you power you have never known before," the monster whispered, unblinking eyes gazing at SeeU. "I am a god, after all, as they say. You can ask Malzahar for the proof."

@Otto @Yun Lee @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi
tumblr_inline_nl2h9tNiGj1sv22sw.png

"If you don't shut the fuck up, you're gonna find out that this 'puny fleshling' has some damn sharp claws on her."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Sen @Widowmaker @Ver

tumblr_inline_nl2h9tNiGj1sv22sw.png

"If you don't shut the fuck up, you're gonna find out that this 'puny fleshling' has some damn sharp claws on her."
lv4sx3k.png

"A fleshling with claws? Intriguing! Like... what do they call him... the Wolverine man from those cute comics human beings read? Now THAT is something definitely worth interesting. I must inspect you, little fleshling. I hope you don't object to dissection if you perish in this Gotham City."

No use getting too upset about how the little ones were talking to him. He could demand their respect - force them to respect him, put in better words - but his goal was to befriend them. Or at least try.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Otto @Widowmaker @Ver @thatguyinthestore

lv4sx3k.png

"A fleshling with claws? Intriguing! Like... what do they call him... the Wolverine man from those cute comics human beings read? Now THAT is something definitely worth interesting. I must inspect you, little fleshling. I hope you don't object to dissection if you perish in this Gotham City."

No use getting too upset about how the little ones were talking to him. He could demand their respect - force them to respect him, put in better words - but his goal was to befriend them. Or at least try.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Otto @Widowmaker @Ver @thatguyinthestore
Harper honestly just, wasn't in the mood to fight anymore, and instead took another loooooong drag from her cigar.

@nobudi​

SeeU smiled at Bishamon. "Thank you, but I do want to help however I can. I know being a singing robot doesn't make me sound very helpful..."

"The Void? What's that?" SeeU asked Vel'koz, before turning to Harper. "Really? You can teach me? Thank you!" Harper could be very nice...when not smoking or drinking.

@Takumi @Sen @thatguyinthestore

SeeU smiled at Bishamon. "Thank you, but I do want to help however I can. I know being a singing robot doesn't make me sound very helpful..."

"The Void? What's that?" SeeU asked Vel'koz, before turning to Harper. "Really? You can teach me? Thank you!" Harper could be very nice...when not smoking or drinking.

@Takumi @Sen @thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_nl2hdnLynf1sv22sw.png

"Wait... you're an android, right? Cause since you are, I can just make you a chip that makes you like, a hella good fighter if ya want."

@Yun Lee

5734731-6375da3efc0b133815ed08651023e5d4.jpg

"Jeez. You always talk like a asshole? Alright. Talk to ya whenever I suppose." Dante murmured as he then walked to a shadowed over wall and rested against it, arms crossed. "I'll just wait to see what develops. From my instincts, sounds like more people will end up arriving."

And he was correct in that assumption as many more unusual people began to appear. He stayed in the shadow as he listened in to all the conversations, including the information passed by the most important ones there: Aquawoman and Bruce. But when he saw that among them as a young boy? He just had to appear and confront them. It seemed he caught his attention.

"A young boy? What is he doing here? Doesn't the kid know this is literally the worst place to be? Sigh..." Dante appeared before the young boy, hiding a laughter. "I don't think you fully realised just what you're doing, kiddo. This is literally the worst place for you to be in right now. Why don't you go run off to your Grandpa and let the big boys handle the action? Unless you know..." He then pointed to the oddly designed watch on his arm. "That you're our designated time-watcher. Haha. Where'd you get that, kiddo?"

"Bane huh? Hmm. Well if he got this far, he must be quite the threat. But I wonder if he's faced a professional demon hunter such as myself? I bet he'd wish he'd never met me. Haha." He then turned to Aquawoman. "Easy there, sweetheart. If you were truly here to "Rid the opposition in our way" as you declare, then why haven't you already beaten him? Sounds to me that you need us more than you are letting on."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @anyone.

Aquawoman rolled her eyes at Dante's remark. "Perhaps because I am not a native of his universe as well as me arriving at the same time as everyone else here? When we know where Bane is, I will take care of him."

JunQaWD.png

"But are we someones that Bane should mess with lightly? I don't think so," Ben says as the looks around and the numerous colourful characters. "For the most part, anyways. Well, let's just head to the police sta- wait a second, how do we know that Bane isn't in control of the police station too? He did take over the entire city, after all."

Mere seconds from being discovered with the Omnitrix.

"Ahahaha... oh, this dumb old thing? I got it uh... from an arcade! In Japan! Sometimes I forget it's even on my wrist in the first place," Ben scratches his head and tries to diverge his way out of his secret being revealed, masking anxiety with a sheepish grin.

@Widowmaker @Jeremi

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin

Bruce shook his head. "Bane right now has the home-field advantage and is holding all the cards. We can't get cocky now, not until we know everything that's going on." Ben had a good point with the police station but right now there wasn't any other options. "I suggested the GCPD because it's close. If trouble's there we adapt. I might just be a man with a lot of money but I wont let a madman like Bane take over this city that my family helped build."

"We are not helping anyone standing around here though. Come you said you know where the police station was, yes? Then take us there already."

"You really are royalty are you?" It was clear that Bruce wasn't someone that appreciated back talk. Or being told what to do.

"I'm not making demands...I'm making a request."

The talk about Bane being the cause of them being here was something that Bruce had to ponder though. "He is resourceful, I've heard from friends in the police force, but us being here...it seems beyond him."

Aquawoman on the other hand wasn't so sure about Bruce's assessment. "I would say that a man taking over a city in under a month is impressive for a simple man as well."

"I suppose so but-"

"I wasn't finished."
She caught Bruce off mid sentence. "Right now it is best to assume that whatever happens inside city limits is the cause of Bane. If it's true or not we wont know that until we are standing face to face with him. Now drop the chatter and show us the way Mister Wayne."

Realizing it was pointless to argue Bruce nodded and had everyone follow him. It was however not really inconspicuous of them to all take the main street, but right now that was the only way to get all of them to their destination, the GCPD. As they walked the scope of the takeover was more and more evident. Banner's of a masked figure was hanging from the walls of buildings as well as otherwise chaos on the streets with flipped over police cars and overall anarchy that had happened.

Luckily there was no other people running in the streets, no doubt Bane had set up a curfew of some sort to get the citizens of Gotham under his heel. Soon enough though they heard something crashing. Up ahead they'd spot a gang of thugs smashing their way inside a pawn shop no doubt to get their hands on anything valuable inside.

Aquawoman was ready to leap into action but Batman stopped her. "We don't have time with heroics. We need to get out of the streets and far away from anyone who might be working for Bane." Aquawoman did not seem to like that answer and perhaps some other voices speaking up might persuade Wayne to reconsider.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

Luckily there was no other people running in the streets, no doubt Bane had set up a curfew of some sort to get the citizens of Gotham under his heel. Soon enough though they heard something crashing. Up ahead they'd spot a gang of thugs smashing their way inside a pawn shop no doubt to get their hands on anything valuable inside.

Aquawoman was ready to leap into action but Batman stopped her. "We don't have time with heroics. We need to get out of the streets and far away from anyone who might be working for Bane." Aquawoman did not seem to like that answer and perhaps some other voices speaking up might persuade Wayne to reconsider.
Aoko03.png

"Maybe we can agree to disagree," Aoko said, continuing to step forward despite Bruce's protest, "We can spare just a little time to have some fun with those guys, can't we? 'Sides, who knows? Maybe they can help us piece together what's going around here, and how exactly this Bane guy took over the city in just a month. Might be related to how we all got here for all I know."

It might have been grasping at straws, but that was because straws were the only thing anyone could grasp at.

"Just let me handle it! Just a few guys up to no good, right? I can be back with them in a flash if you'll let me."

Or not, she should have also said.

@Jeremi @Everyone

Last edited:
Aoko05.png

"Maybe we can agree to disagree," Aoko said, continuing to step forward despite Bruce's protest, "We can spare just a little time to have some fun with those guys, can't we? 'Sides, who knows? Maybe they can help us piece together what's going around here, and how exactly this Bane guy took over the city in just a month. Might be related to how we all got here for all I know."

"I agree with our red-head. How about we chase those guys and use them for information? This could be our best bet to find out this Bane character's stronghold, storm it, kick his butt and chill out with Pizza. Haha. I like that idea."

@Ver, @Everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back