Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah, then I suppose it is my requisite duty to inform you that magic does indeed exist." Rose shrugged casually and raised her weapons. "What would you like to see? I'm not one for overt and flagrant displays of power, but perhaps I myself am curious if the properties of these powers have carried over to this alternate world."

7QtBAjt.png

She looked around, realizing that doing anything inside the police station ran the risk of doing adverse damage. "You yourself could be a test subject if you wanted to live on the proverbial edge."

@thatguyinthestore

Junko waved innocently at Mister Combustible as he was walked off.

Cz5pAZp.png

"Everyone," Makoto said, trying to make his voice carry, "we should discuss our plan of action, right? Not all of us can fight, and that... that giant outside, it's clear waging war will only lead to further bloodshed on all sides."

"Oh my gooood! Soooo boring!"

"... W-What?"

Junko looked up and groaned loudly. "You're so boring! Always pulling this nonsense, huh? You really think everything can be solved with hope and belief, even after seeing that monster? You really are pretty stubborn!" Makoto opened his mouth to respond, but Junko talked over him. "Um, no, you're not going to say anything. I'm out of here! Smell ya later, loser!"

As Junko walked off from the group, Makoto was momentarily at a loss for words. He sighed and looked down at his feet, unsure of himself now.

"..."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation

Last edited:
SeeU would listen to the conversation between Makoto and Junko, moving to Makoto afterwards.

View attachment 1761

"Well, that wasn't very nice. She should have let you speak! If you like, I would like to listen to what you have to say. A plan of action could be very useful to us and these officers."

@Atomic Knight

As the group made their way outside, they'd find Felix looking at the thing as it walked by. Upon noticing the group, Felix turned to them and looked at the majority.

iX2a9.jpg

"Okay, any of you mind telling me just what the fuck that thing was?!" Felix shouted, visibly shaken after seeing that thing up close.

Harper, who had since put her mask back on, stopped to look at the mercenary.

tumblr_inline_n9fpzkr4Wn1sypacu.png

"They're one of Bane's attack dogs. Maybe if you were inside with the group instead of dicking around out here with a thirteen year old girl, you'd know that." Harper said before shoving past Felix, who simply threw his hands up in annoyance.

tumblr_nnvr45qZ0J1u4tx13o1_1280.gif

"That was literally a three hundred foot tall bear sporting goddamn war armor and carrying a wooden club! Are you guys seriously gonna shrug that shit off?!" Felix shouted. Whether he earned a response or not, the mercenary would groan and continue to move with the group.

Before Harper made it completely outside, however, she noticed SeeU cowering in the back, frozen in fear.

tumblr_inline_nl2h6yzV3P1sv22sw.png

"....goddammit." She muttered before breaking out into a jog and approaching SeeU. Not knowing what else to do, Harper did what her mom always used to do when she was scared, and pulled her into a hug to hopefully comfor her.

e20f119ef280fdb59a14ce3d0825179d--otaku-cas.jpg

"It's okay. You're okay." Harper said in somewhat of a whisper, hoping to comfort her enough to get her moving again.

@Jeremi @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Crow @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh @Kaykay

Poking her head out from hiding as the stone beast stepped away, Trixie listened in on all the hubbub its entrance and exit had stirred up, specifically how it had affected macho man Felix. Giggling while she followed behind the armed mercenary, she couldn't help but indulge in her favourite vices.

7edsyM3w_400x400.jpeg

"My, Starlight didn't tell me how sensitive humans are to mythical creatures," the showpony teased, carrying an air of superiority about her while she walked and talked, "First the creepy talking horse-thing scares you off, then a gentle giant has you frightened? I've tamed a whole menagerie of dangerous and bizarre animals, including a giant bear, I'll have you know," Trixie boasted, grinning Rose's way, then to Felix again, "And how did I do it, I hear you asking? Magic."

@thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight

"Ah, then I suppose it is my requisite duty to inform you that magic does indeed exist." Rose shrugged casually and raised her weapons. "What would you like to see? I'm not one for overt and flagrant displays of power, but perhaps I myself am curious if the properties of these powers have carried over to this alternate world."

7QtBAjt.png

She looked around, realizing that doing anything inside the police station ran the risk of doing adverse damage. "You yourself could be a test subject if you wanted to live on the proverbial edge."

@thatguyinthestore

Cz5pAZp.png

"Everyone," Makoto said, trying to make his voice carry, "we should discuss our plan of action, right? Not all of us can fight, and that... that giant outside, it's clear waging war will only lead to further bloodshed on all sides."

"... W-What?"

Junko looked up and groaned loudly. "You're so boring! Always pulling this nonsense, huh? You really think everything can be solved with hope and belief, even after seeing that monster? You really are pretty stubborn!" Makoto opened his mouth to respond, but Junko talked over him. "Um, no, you're not going to say anything. I'm out of here! Smell ya later, loser!"

As Junko walked off from the group, Makoto was momentarily at a loss for words. He sighed and looked down at his feet. unsure of himself now.

"..."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation
Jotaro turned his attention to the nasally voice coming from the center of the room. He recognized it as the scrawny kid that had complained about people in the group wanting to kill the thug they were interrogating. Jotaro didn't think anything more of - what was his name? Makoto? It didn't make much difference in his mind until the girl he was talking to interrupted him and stormed off like a complete diva. His eyes followed Junko until she was far off enough into her own world.

View attachment 1762

"What a bitch."

Jotaro walked over to Makoto, looking down at him with his eery, stony glare.

"What were you going to say?"

The kid must have had something important to say.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Ver @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​

Cz5pAZp.png

"... W-What?"

As Junko walked off from the group, Makoto was momentarily at a loss for words. He sighed and looked down at his feet, unsure of himself now.

"..."
SeeU would listen to the conversation between Makoto and Junko, moving to Makoto afterwards.

View attachment 1761

"Well, that wasn't very nice. She should have let you speak! If you like, I would like to listen to what you have to say. A plan of action could be very useful to us and these officers."
"... Well. That was pleasant," Aoko simply said as she bore witness to Junko's intent to undermine Makoto. Still, as the fashionista walked off, the redhead cleared her throat and attempted to continue Makoto's train of thought for him.

Kind of.

"Did you have any sort of plan in mind already? I was just thinking people who can't fight would just safely stay here while everyone else tries to find Mister Bane and... negotiate a little something, y'know?" She inquired, using the word "negotiate" a little generously.

@Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:

7QtBAjt.png

@thatguyinthestore

Cz5pAZp.png

"... W-What?"

As Junko walked off from the group, Makoto was momentarily at a loss for words. He sighed and looked down at his feet. unsure of himself now.

"..."

Upon her request, Felix would smirk behind his helmet and raise his arm, causing a large blue shield to guard his front side.

iDKSkhK.jpg

"Try me."

Felix would ignore the talking pony thing. He'd had enough mystical creatures for one day, thank you.

@Atomic Knight @Archmage Jeremiah

7QtBAjt.png

@thatguyinthestore

Cz5pAZp.png

"... W-What?"

"..."

tumblr_inline_nl2h87SwcJ1sv22sw.png

"Ouch. Tough luck, huh kid? She your girlfriend or something?" Harper asked Makoto, thumbing towards Junko as she stormed off.

"Oh and uh, pizza's this hella good food." Harper said you SeeU in response to her question. "But that Dante guy acts like he wants to stick his dick in it by how much he talks about it..." She muttered.

@Atomic Knoght @Yun Lee @Ver @Widowmaker @CrunchycCHEEZIT​

Upon her request, Felix would smirk behind his helmet and raise his arm, causing a large blue shield to guard his front side.

iDKSkhK.jpg

"Try me."

Felix would ignore the talking pony thing. He'd had enough mystical creatures for one day, thank you.

tumblr_inline_nl2h87SwcJ1sv22sw.png

"Ouch. Tough luck, huh kid? She your girlfriend or something?" Harper asked Makoto, thumbing towards Junko as she stormed off.

"Oh and uh, pizza's this hell good food." Harper said you SeeU in response to her question. "But that Dante guy acts like he wants to stick his dick in it by how much he talks about it..." She muttered.

@Atomic Knoght @Yun Lee @Ver @Widowmaker @CrunchycCHEEZIT​

"Hey, what's wrong with Pizza? Its good food. Very funny." He crossed his arms and merely rested against a wall. "Talk about having a group like this? It ain't really my style. But I suppose the whole "Strength in Numbers" gimmick will pay off."

"Nothing, See. Relax."

@Yun Lee, @thatguyinthestore, @Everyone.

"Hey, what's wrong with Pizza? Its good food. Very funny." He crossed his arms and merely rested against a wall. "Talk about having a group like this? It ain't really my style. But I suppose the whole "Strength in Numbers" gimmick will pay off."

"Nothing, See. Relax."

@Yun Lee, @thatguyinthestore, @Everyone.
tumblr_inline_nl2h9axkVv1sv22sw.png

"Oh, nothing's wrong with pizza. It's just how often ya talk about it that worries me." Harper replied before tugging out a bag of almonds from a compartment in her suit. The punk then proceeded to snack on said almonds.

"It's... really nothing, SeeU." She asked before holding out the bag to her. "Want some almonds?"

@Yun Lee @Widowmaker

"And show Penguin that I snitched? Oh no boy, I'm just going to stay in whatever cell you shove me in." Mr Combustible responded.

"I think we've sat around long enough." Bruce responded. "Everyone get anything you need and we'll move out."

As Aquawoman went to release Mr Combustible from the grip of her trident the group suddenly felt the ground starting to shake.

Despite not having a regular face you could tell that Mr Combustible was gripped by fear. "Oh no...it's one of them."

Aquawoman grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him closer. "What? What is out there?" But Mr Combustible was too scared to respond.

"Everyone take cover," Bruce told everyone in the pawnshop as the shaking became worse and worse. Suddenly a gigantic foot slammed down on the street outside of the pawnshop.

latest

Those close to window saw a giant of a creature 70 feet tall. It size made it cumbersome to walk the streets as its arms grazed against the buildings on either side sending debris falling down to the ground. Luckily enough it hadn't noticed the group and continued down the street the shaking got weaker and weaker until it finally subsided as the giant disappeared from sight.

"What in the seven seas was that!" Aquawoman exclaimed pulling Mr Combustible up in the air.

"O-one of Bane's attack dogs! You think he got everyone to follow him just because he's Bane? That is his muscle, and with the threat of the missiles, or whatever he has, no superhero heavy hitters dare come here! Gotham is isolated with Bane as its master!"

"Well we are here now," Bruce responded calmly. "And we will do all it takes to get back Gotham!" He stepped to the door to see if it was safe and got out to the streets. "Come on, luckily that monster went the other way we're going down the other street and we'll get to the GCPD in no time."​

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone
"I understand you, Dante," Bruce began. "It's a macho thing, beat down people to show how strong you are. I'm not questioning your powers, what I am concerned about is how this group and Gotham look after a fight with that creature is done. We also don't know if that creature has any friends running around. Maybe you are willing to sacrifice this city and this group but I am not willing. We stay in the shadows until we absolutely necessary have to show our hand. Got it?"

"If there are no more objections. I have to agree with Jotaro that we move on." Bruce looked behind himself and hoped that everyone was following him as they continued on. The final trek luckily was an uneventful one and soon enough...

They were standing out side the HQ of GCPD. Cop cars surrounded the entrance to the area but otherwise everything seemed quiet. Would they even find anyone inside? Right now Bruce wasn't really sure.​

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

When the heavy footsteps first began to shake the pawn shop, 682 had poked his head out the door, lizard like eyes narrowing as they took in the giant. It was about has big as he usually was and aside from the club, didn't look too impressive. A single squadron of 05 operatives could probably have taken it down but unfortunately the most powerful organization in the world didn't exist in this dimension it seemed. 682 himself was anxious for some bloodshed and was disappointing when he was directed to hide, though he did comply.

"What I would do-" He had explained in a whisper to Sandra who he crouched next to, "would bite through his tendons on his ankles" the PSI force of 682's jaws were were easily stronger than any animal living today, and his teeth were currently suited to slice, "once he falls I tear into his eye and work my way into his brain." The lizard was grinning like a maniac with his idea, Sandra didn't look impressed.

When they began to move to the police station 682 carried Sandra the mile or so, he did not want to deal with a five year old who was tired of walking. While the others began to file in, he catches up to Ben and the white haired human, Dante. "So... What are you exactly?" He asks, "you both look human but your DNA can not be normal to allow you to rewrite it like that so you can shape shift. And you..." This was directed at Dante, "you give me the same sort of vibe that Abel gave me when I fought that biblical bastard. You aren't normal either, which I like. The less actual humans in existence the better."

@Crow @Widowmaker
"Hopefully some good men and woman of the GCPD." Bruce Wayne responded. "Let me go first, they shouldn't shoot me on sight...I hope." With rather uneasy steps Bruce made his way to the entrance and pushed it open.

He would be met by gun clicking as a number of police officers aimed their guns at him. "I am unarmed." Bruce raised his arms in the air. "My name is Bruce Wayne, me and my friends are looking for sanctuary."

The cops looked at each other not quite sure what to think before one dropped the gun and the others soon followed. It seemed that they believed him for now. Their faces seemed weary from fighting, perhaps they just were tired from the entire situation. "Don't let some of the people that come in scare you...we're all on the same team."

Aquawoman was the first to step in holding Mister Combustible in a tight grip. "We also have a present for you to lock away." A few of the cops looked at each other until one stepped up and took him into custody.

"Can you tell me where Comissioner Gordon is? I'd like to explain the situation to him." One of the police told Bruce to follow him. "The Comissioner is an old friend. Everyone I hope I don't have to say that you should start anything here. I'll go talk to him and then we can figure this out together."

5733cf7d136544a903654b97e8e2200e.jpg

The entrance area was open with a number of desks lined about. Despite their being stairs and doors leading other places, perhaps right now it was best to stay put at the entrance.​

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT@Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @Everyone

"Way Big could've totally wiped the floor with that..." Ben muttered as the group just left the titanic monster to its own devices.

"Oh, me?" Ben explains to 682, "my DNA is pretty normal, but the Omnitrix over here is the thing that... well... makes it less normal."

Ben ponders at the current situation. With nothing to do, he takes some sort of portable gaming console out and switches it on, in it revealing Sumo Slammers: Rise of Kenko Portable.

During this wait, Ben just... played his game.

@Jeremi
@Okami @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Widowmaker

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nl2h9axkVv1sv22sw.png

"Oh, nothing's wrong with pizza. It's just how often ya talk about it that worries me." Harper replied before tugging out a bag of almonds from a compartment in her suit. The punk then proceeded to snack on said almonds.

"It's... really nothing, SeeU." She asked before holding out the bag to her. "Want some almonds?"

@Yun Lee @Widowmaker

"Fair enough. You're not the first to make that comment." He muttered loud enough to hear. "So. Any ideas on what our next plan of action is? You know, aside from just sitting back like this and letting Bruce order us around?"

@thatguyinthestore.

G-Girlfriend? Jeez... Makoto wasn't even sure he wanted to dignify that with a response!

"U-Umm..."

Oh. People were actually listening to him. Makoto shouldn't have been so surprised, considering he seemed to have a penchant for grabbing the attention of others. It wasn't like he thought anyone should listen to him, but... he had to try his best, especially if it meant defying Junko's expectations!

"W-Well... we have someone among us who can read and manipulate minds among us, right? Do you think that applies to the giants...?" Makoto looked to Manchester Black with a curious glance. "And even if that doesn't work, maybe there are more out there like Mister Combustible? Thugs or whatever who... aren't so happy with Bane's position. Maybe we can convince some of them to help us? Er--"

QiyrSF5.png

Makoto looked to the officers, his hands raised and looking a bit embarrassed. "N-Not that I suggest we work with criminals! Just... Maybe we don't have to hurt everyone we meet!"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation

"Hmm..."

Rose looked at the unicorn, finding her presence more amusing than anything. She was just the sort of creature her mother would love to give Rose a picture of as some sort of passive-aggressive commentary and the kind of daughter she should be. Or... perhaps not, Rose wasn't sure at all what to think of her mother's possible intentions.

"Magic, then, can be powerful." A purple energy gathered around Rose's sewing needles, giving off the distinct allegory to a pair of powerful wands in the hands of a wizard.

DeRdxSu.jpg

"A display of science versus magic, is it?" Rose pointed her needles in Felix's direction, shooting off the purple energy directly at Felix's shield, creating a dazzling display of energy that lit up the police station.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

"Fair enough. You're not the first to make that comment." He muttered loud enough to hear. "So. Any ideas on what our next plan of action is? You know, aside from just sitting back like this and letting Bruce order us around?"

@thatguyinthestore.
tumblr_inline_nl2hcrCt4q1sv22sw.png

"He... does that a lot." Harper responded to Dante, her voice trailing off a big as she spoke. Being the only one here who knew his true identity as the Caped Crusader, Harper probably respected Bruce more than some other people here did.
G-Girlfriend? Jeez... Makoto wasn't even sure he wanted to dignify that with a response!

"U-Umm..."

Oh. People were actually listening to him. Makoto shouldn't have been so surprised, considering he seemed to have a penchant for grabbing the attention of others. It wasn't like he thought anyone should listen to him, but... he had to try his best, especially if it meant defying Junko's expectations!

"W-Well... we have someone among us who can read and manipulate minds among us, right? Do you think that applies to the giants...?" Makoto looked to Manchester Black with a curious glance. "And even if that doesn't work, maybe there are more out there like Mister Combustible? Thugs or whatever who... aren't so happy with Bane's position. Maybe we can convince some of them to help us? Er--"

QiyrSF5.png

Makoto looked to the officers, his hands raised and looking a bit embarrassed. "N-Not that I suggest we work with criminals! Just... Maybe we don't have to hurt everyone we meet!"

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation

"Hmm..."

Rose looked at the unicorn, finding her presence more amusing than anything. She was just the sort of creature her mother would love to give Rose a picture of as some sort of passive-aggressive commentary and the kind of daughter she should be. Or... perhaps not, Rose wasn't sure at all what to think of her mother's possible intentions.

"Magic, then, can be powerful." A purple energy gathered around Rose's sewing needles, giving off the distinct allegory to a pair of powerful wands in the hands of a wizard.

DeRdxSu.jpg

"A display of science versus magic, is it?" Rose pointed her needles in Felix's direction, shooting off the purple energy directly at Felix's shield, creating a dazzling display of energy that lit up the police station.

"Well, I know that the Brit can read minds, but I dunno if he can control 'em." Harper said to Makoto before turning over to face Manchester, wherever he was in the room.

tumblr_inline_n9fq4pNHET1sypacu.png

"Yo, Chestnut!" She yelled over to Manchester. "Can you control minds with that power'a yours?"

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Widowmaker

The blast was enough to cause Felix to skid back a bit, though it didn't knock him off is feet. Lowering his arm, Felix's shield would disappear as he lowered his head and shook it as he placed his hands on his hips.

"Not gonna lie... that was pretty badass." Felix said as he looked over to the group who was formulating a plan and rolled his eyes behind his helmet.

"U-Umm..."

QiyrSF5.png

"Hmm..."

DeRdxSu.jpg

Jotaro did genuinely consider Makoto's proposition, but it hard to tell what he thought of it from his face. It wasn't until he shook his head and began reaching into his coat for another cigarette. He'd absently place it between his lips and watch the end suddenly spark into flames. Star Platinum's fist vanished once more.

"That'd be a good plan."

"But."

"It's simply. . .not worth it."

Huff.

View attachment 1765

"It would be a gamble that could cost us more than just defending ourselves against anything that comes our way on the way to Bane. 'Trust' is not something you should give out like candy. Do you think it's safe to trust the information those goons would give us? 'Trust' is a quality that must be 'earned'. Otherwise. . . the garbage that spills from their mouth is worth nothing. The quickest way to get out of this situation is to find Bane and finish him as quickly as possible. He's the head of this body - cut the head off, and the body crumbles. Waste time trying to negotiate with the body, and we'd be dead before sunrise."

"If you want to preserve life and prevent destruction . . . then killing Bane is the best road for you to take."

"I've been on a road like this before, and nothing was ever as easy as 'talking it out'. Strings are always attached. Observe the situation, don't just look. Listen, and don't just hear."

"Do you understand, Makoto?"

Talk about a shift in personality. . .

@thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee

Aqua's Prologue

535ac01684555c004396b8b311359233.png

The arduous path before the entrapped keyblade master never deterred the young woman from pressing onward. Aqua walked endlessly in the Realm of Darkness, a place she had found herself lost in years ago after a tragic event, encountering one battle after another. Some of these engagements were physically taxing on her body, while others tested her strength of heart--the endurance she had in her soul to continue living in this shaded world of never-ending conflict. The struggle was more difficult than anyone could've imagined, and the bitter loneliness of having gone years without seeing another person consistently leeched life from her spirit.

But Master Aqua was strong.

Despite her everlasting trek through this world of the damned, a place equivalent to the blackest of hells, this determined young woman held onto a singular light that kept her going. Every step she took against the grainy, shadowed ground, every breath that filled her lungs with stagnant air, and every swing of her keyblade were all motivated by the existence of her friends. The blue-haired warrior would never lay down her life and give in to the darkness just so long as she knew that Terra and Ven were still out there, still waiting for her to one day find and save them from their suffering. Without these two very important people waiting for her, the girl would've laid down her life long ago.

So Aqua moved forth, as she had been doing for years now, her blue eyes gleaming with a resolve that was impressive for someone who had been ensnared in this dark pit for so long. Even with the strength of an unmovable drive like she had, her eyes were the only thing still shining with such a glow. Her appearance was still youthful--she had not aged a day since entering this world--but her blue hair was a tousled mess, her hands were rough and warn from the many battles she had fought, and lines from stress were apparent on her face. Her clothes were even flawed, dirty and unkept, ripped in places and dingy in hue. Occasionally, she brightened them with her magic, but she hadn't done so for quite some time. Even her determined will could not keep her from being miserable, her appearance displayed this along with the lack of a smile on her lips.

Aqua couldn't remember the last time she had smiled. It probably had been during her encounter with Mickey, but she had no idea how long ago that had been. Time was strange in this world, and it felt as if it had been years since she had last rested her eyes upon the face of the magician's apprentice. She hadn't seen anyone in a very long time, and he was the last individual she had come into contact with. While she regretted being unable to leave this world with Mickey, she felt at peace knowing the mouse had managed to return safely to the Realm of Light. Maybe one day she would see him again if their paths crossed. She hoped to thank him for all he had done to help her.

At the end of the winding path that was the Dark Realm, Aqua found her nostrils tickled by the familiar scent of salt lingering in the air and her ears greeted by dark ocean waves raking their tides against the shifting, dark shore like fingers digging into the earth. An orb of light hung in the air, a source of illuminessensce that was neither sun nor moon, and seemed to be teeming with something evil, but filled Aqua with a unique sense of calm when she would look upon it. Gazing upon it made her eyelids feel heavy, and she wondered if staring at it for too long would cause her heart to crawl into a slumber it would never again want to awaken from.

As if entranced by this gleam in the air, Aqua moved toward it, seating herself on the ground just in front of the waves. She outstretched her legs, the dark ocean just barely brushing against the tips of her silver boots where she sat. Afterwards, the master would press her palms against the ground, digging her fingers into the grain. She took in a deep breath and tried to relax, but never once had the blue-haired warrior found herself able to entirely unwind in this environment--now being no exception.

For the longest time Aqua's gaze drifted between the orb of light and horizon below it, until her focus would be thrown off by a flash of light beside her. The glow was so startling to her that the woman would flinch and instantly look at the earth beside her before pulling her fingers out of the dark sand. Beside Aqua rested her master's keyblade, a weapon she had come to find was more like a companion than just a weapon. It was warm to the touch like a living being, and had guided her to many victories. It also reminded her of brighter days, days where she had lived back home with her master, a man who was more like a father to her, and two best friends--who were more like brothers. In her heart, she yearned to see them again.

Reaching over, Aqua picked up the keyblade and rested it across her lap, surprised when a beam of light would shoot out from its tip. The light would form into a oval shaped portal, a hole that led to somewhere else. The girl rose to her feet with widened blue eyes as she would observe this portal, absolutely dumbfounded by its presence. "What is this?" she questioned aloud, her mouth falling open.

Was this a way out of the Dark Realm? Her heart skipped a beat at the thought. While it was possible this location was simply another trick presented to her by this dark world, she wanted to hope that at last she had found an exit. This portal had been opened by her master's keyblade, after all. Putting faith into her master and his weapon, Aqua bravely walked forward, a flash of light blinding her vision as she would enter the portal.

"May my heart be my guiding key."

She arrived where a bunch of individuals were gathered in an unfamiliar building, holding tightly to her keyblade. She was suspicious or the others, wondering if this was just another illusion being projected to her by the Dark Realm. Not wanting to get her hopes up just yet, Aqua approached with caution.

"Would someone mind telling me where I am right now?" she asked, eyes narrowed.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​

Last edited:
Aqua's Prologue

The arduous path before the entrapped keyblade master never deterred the young woman from pressing onward. Aqua walked endlessly in the Realm of Darkness, a place she had found herself lost in years ago after a tragic event, encountering one battle after another. Some of these engagements were physically taxing on her body, while others tested her strength of heart--the endurance she had in her soul to continue living in this shaded world of never-ending conflict. The struggle was more difficult than anyone could've imagined, and the bitter loneliness of having gone years without seeing another person consistently leeched life from her spirit.

Despite her everlasting trek through this world of the damned, a place equivalent to the blackest of hells, this determined young woman held onto a singular light that kept her going. Every step she took against the grainy, shadowed ground, every breath that filled her lungs with stagnant air, and every swing of her keyblade were all motivated by the existence of her friends. The blue-haired warrior would never lay down her life and give in to the darkness just so long as she knew that Terra and Ven were still out there, still waiting for her to one day find and save them from their suffering. Without these two very important people waiting for her, the girl would've laid down her life long ago.

So Aqua moved forth, as she had been doing for years now, her blue eyes gleaming with a resolve that was impressive for someone who had been ensnared in this dark pit for so long. Even with the strength of an unmovable drive like she had, her eyes were the only thing still shining with such a glow. Her appearance was still youthful--she had not aged a day since entering this world--but her blue hair was a tousled mess, her hands were rough and warn from the many battles she had fought, and lines from stress were apparent on her face. Her clothes were even flawed, dirty and unkept, ripped in places and dingy in hue. Occasionally, she brightened them with her magic, but she hadn't done so for quite some time. Even her determined will could not keep her from being miserable, her appearance displayed this along with the lack of a smile on her lips.

Aqua couldn't remember the last time she had smiled. It probably had been during her encounter with Mickey, but she had no idea how long ago that had been. Time was strange in this world, and it felt as if it had been years since she had last rested her eyes upon the face of the magician's apprentice. She hadn't seen anyone in a very long time, and he was the last individual she had come into contact with. While she regretted being unable to leave this world with Mickey, she felt at peace knowing the mouse had managed to return safely to the Realm of Light. Maybe one day she would see him again if their paths crossed. She hoped to thank him for all he had done to help her.

At the end of the winding path that was the Dark Realm, Aqua found her nostrils tickled by the familiar scent of salt lingering in the air and her ears greeted by dark ocean waves raking their tides against the shifting, dark shore like fingers digging into the earth. An orb of light hung in the air, a source of illuminessensce that was neither sun nor moon, and seemed to be teeming with something evil, but filled Aqua with a unique sense of calm when she would look upon it. Gazing upon it made her eyelids feel heavy, and she wondered if staring at it for too long would cause her heart to crawl into a slumber it would never again want to awaken from.

As if entranced by this gleam in the air, Aqua moved toward it, seating herself on the ground just in front of the waves. She outstretched her legs, the dark ocean just barely brushing against the tips of her silver boots where she sat. Afterwards, the master would press her palms against the ground, digging her fingers into the grain. She took in a deep breath and tried to relax, but never once had the blue-haired warrior found herself able to entirely unwind in this environment--now being no exception.

For the longest time Aqua's gaze drifted between the orb of light and horizon below it, until her focus would be thrown off by a flash of light beside her. The glow was so startling to her that the woman would flinch and instantly look at the earth beside her before pulling her fingers out of the dark sand. Beside Aqua rested her master's keyblade, a weapon she had come to find was more like a companion than just a weapon. It was warm to the touch like a living being, and had guided her to many victories. It also reminded her of brighter days, days where she had lived back home with her master, a man who was more like a father to her, and two best friends--who were more like brothers. In her heart, she yearned to see them again.

Reaching over, Aqua picked up the keyblade and rested it across her lap, surprised when a beam of light would shoot out from its tip. The light would form into a oval shaped portal, a hole that led to somewhere else. The girl rose to her feet with widened blue eyes as she would observe this portal, absolutely dumbfounded by its presence. "What is this?" she questioned aloud, her mouth falling open.

Was this a way out of the Dark Realm? Her heart skipped a beat at the thought. While it was possible this location was simply another trick presented to her by this dark world, she wanted to hope that at last she had found an exit. This portal had been opened by her master's keyblade, after all. Putting faith into her master and his weapon, Aqua bravely walked forward, a flash of light blinding her vision as she would enter the portal.

"May my heart by my guiding key."

She arrived where a bunch of individuals were gathered in an unfamiliar building, holding tightly to her keyblade. She was suspicious or the others, wondering if this was just another illusion being projected to her by the Dark Realm. Not wanting to get her hopes up just yet, Aqua approached with caution.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​
Harper was about to reply Jotaro, but before she could, some blue haired chick entered the room while they were formulating a plan.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Well someone's late to the party. What, did ya get caught in traffic or something?" Harper asked with a smirk before continuing. "Welcome to Gotham. As you can tell, things are kinda fucked right now."

@Neko Shogun

Aqua's Prologue

"May my heart by my guiding key."

"Gotham City," Ben replies while being engrossed in his videogame.

@Neko Shogun

"U-Umm..."

QiyrSF5.png

VxSt99i.png

"If they are anything like Mister Combustible, such allies are of no worth to begin with. It is much more prudent to simply decapitate them and move on. If they oppose us they are the enemy, and our enemies we shall slay," Soujirou expressed his feelings on the matter, shifting one of the blades at his hip as he spoke. "Certainly I see the minuscule value in simply turning them into slaves to do our bidding with Mister Manchester's assistance, but if you wish to discuss such things as 'morals' like not hurting people in war I fail to see how overriding their minds is any better than simply allowing them to fight and die for whoever they pledge their allegiance to. Is life worth more to you than free will?"

@Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @etc​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back