Status
Not open for further replies.
"Woah!" SeeU watched as a blue-haired woman arrived, stunned. She looked like she could be a Vocaloid too, just like her! When she asked what was going on, SeeU decided to fill her in."You're in the GCPD! We need to figure out how to stop Bane, because he is evil and took over Gotham City. He has giant monsters and a curfew, and a bulb man and mudmonster that are evil too, but we stopped them. We want to meet an evil penguin who is not a penguin but a man. Makoto had a plan to stop people from getting hurt but Jotaro disagrees." She paused a moment, and added, "...and Dante wants to stick his dick in a pizza!"

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Ver @Widowmaker @Crow

G-Girlfriend? Jeez... Makoto wasn't even sure he wanted to dignify that with a response!

"U-Umm..."

Oh. People were actually listening to him. Makoto shouldn't have been so surprised, considering he seemed to have a penchant for grabbing the attention of others. It wasn't like he thought anyone should listen to him, but... he had to try his best, especially if it meant defying Junko's expectations!

"W-Well... we have someone among us who can read and manipulate minds among us, right? Do you think that applies to the giants...?" Makoto looked to Manchester Black with a curious glance. "And even if that doesn't work, maybe there are more out there like Mister Combustible? Thugs or whatever who... aren't so happy with Bane's position. Maybe we can convince some of them to help us? Er--"

QiyrSF5.png

Makoto looked to the officers, his hands raised and looking a bit embarrassed. "N-Not that I suggest we work with criminals! Just... Maybe we don't have to hurt everyone we meet!"
Jotaro did genuinely consider Makoto's proposition, but it hard to tell what he thought of it from his face. It wasn't until he shook his head and began reaching into his coat for another cigarette. He'd absently place it between his lips and watch the end suddenly spark into flames. Star Platinum's fist vanished once more.

"That'd be a good plan."

"But."

"It's simply. . .not worth it."

Huff.

View attachment 1765

"It would be a gamble that could cost us more than just defending ourselves against anything that comes our way on the way to Bane. 'Trust' is not something you should give out like candy. Do you think it's safe to trust the information those goons would give us? 'Trust' is a quality that must be 'earned'. Otherwise. . . the garbage that spills from their mouth is worth nothing. The quickest way to get out of this situation is to find Bane and finish him as quickly as possible. He's the head of this body - cut the head off, and the body crumbles. Waste time trying to negotiate with the body, and we'd be dead before sunrise."

"If you want to preserve life and prevent destruction . . . then killing Bane is the best road for you to take."

"I've been on a road like this before, and nothing was ever as easy as 'talking it out'. Strings are always attached. Observe the situation, don't just look. Listen, and don't just hear."

"Do you understand, Makoto?"

Talk about a shift in personality. . .
She arrived where a bunch of individuals were gathered in an unfamiliar building, holding tightly to her keyblade. She was suspicious or the others, wondering if this was just another illusion being projected to her by the Dark Realm. Not wanting to get her hopes up just yet, Aqua approached with caution.

"Would someone mind telling me where I am right now?" she asked, eyes narrowed.​
Aoko agreed with the notion that it'd be quite useful if Manchester Black would be able to look into the minds of the monsters outside (and even moreso if he could hope to control or at least influence them), but she let Jotaro do the talking when the thought of "settling things peacefully" came to the surface. Not that Aoko considered herself a violent person who thrived on battle, but she knew when to be realistic as well, at least from her own point of view.

"Yeah, what he said, kid. A little overly hopeful, but... Well, I suppose someone has to keep the morale up, right?" She added in. Admittedly, Aoko felt a little bad when Soujirou also put his two cents in, but that was how things just were from her point of view. "By the way, you didn't answer the question. Is that lady over there your girlfriend or something? Or do you have someone else waiting for you back home, hmm?~" Aoko inquired a little teasingly, deciding to at least play her part in lightening the mood, if only by a little.

Aoko raised an eyebrow when a certain blue-haired young woman came in, confused and discombobulated like how everyone else was when first arriving here. Seemed like that wasn't all the people to get sucked in, but with people popping in at a slower rate now, could she be the last one? Who could tell?

Letting the others explain the situation, stepping in front of SeeU before long, Aoko cleared her throat, before speaking to the confused young woman. "I can guess you're pretty confused. With that kind of get-up, I'm gonna guess you're not from around here either, though..." Aoko glanced at Bluebird for a brief moment, pursing her lip for a hot second.

Quickly turning to SeeU for a brief moment, she leaned toward the Vocaloid closely. "... Don't say that last part ever again, because..."

Psst psst psst psst.

Aoko whispered to SeeU what "it" exactly was.

Pushing away now, not wanting to see the consequences of revealing to SeeU the bad word's meaning, she presented herself to the confused blue-haired maiden with a cheery smile as ever. "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Aoko. Aoko Aozaki!"

@Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
"Woah!" SeeU watched as a blue-haired woman arrived, stunned. She looked like she could be a Vocaloid too, just like her! When she asked what was going on, SeeU decided to fill her in."You're in the GCPD! We need to figure out how to stop Bane, because he is evil and took over Gotham City. He has giant monsters and a curfew, and a bulb man and mudmonster that are evil too, but we stopped them. We want to meet an evil penguin who is not a penguin but a man. Makoto had a plan to stop people from getting hurt but Jotaro disagrees." She paused a moment, and added, "...and Dante wants to stick his dick in a pizza!"

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Ver @Widowmaker @Crow
tumblr_inline_nl2hbkOx8l1sv22sw.png

"...thanks for the synopsis, SeeU." Harper said dryly.

@Yun Lee

Aoko08.png

Aoko agreed with the notion that it'd be quite useful if Manchester Black would be able to look into the minds of the monsters outside (and even moreso if he could hope to control or at least influence them), but she let Jotaro do the talking when the thought of "settling things peacefully" came to the surface. Not that Aoko considered herself a violent person who thrived on battle, but she knew when to be realistic as well, at least from her own point of view.

"Yeah, what he said, kid. A little overly hopeful, but... Well, I suppose someone has to keep the morale up, right?" She added in. Admittedly, Aoko felt a little bad when Soujirou also put his two cents in, but that was how things just were from her point of view. "By the way, you didn't answer the question. Is that lady over there your girlfriend or something? Or do you have someone else waiting for you back home, hmm?~" Aoko inquired a little teasingly, deciding to at least play her part in lightening the mood, if only by a little.

Aoko raised an eyebrow when a certain blue-haired young woman came in, confused and discombobulated like how everyone else was when first arriving here. Seemed like that wasn't all the people to get sucked in, but with people popping in at a slower rate now, could she be the last one? Who could tell?

Letting the others explain the situation, stepping in front of SeeU before long, Aoko cleared her throat, before speaking to the confused young woman. "I can guess you're pretty confused. With that kind of get-up, I'm gonna guess you're not from around here either, though..." Aoko glanced at Bluebird for a brief moment, pursing her lip for a hot second.

Quickly turning to SeeU for a brief moment, she leaned toward the Vocaloid closely. "... Don't say that last part ever again, because..."

Psst psst psst psst.

Pushing away now, not wanting to see the consequences of revealing to SeeU the bad word's meaning, she presented herself to the confused blue-haired maiden with a cheery smile as ever. "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Aoko. Aoko Aozaki!"

@Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore
View attachment 1766

"..................................."

Looks like SeeU is going to be out of commission for a little while longer.​

Ben snorts at that last part of SeeU's words.

"Priceless."

He spoke no more words beyond this.

@Widowmaker @Ver @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Harper was about to reply Jotaro, but before she could, some blue haired chick entered the room while they were formulating a plan.

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Well someone's late to the party. What, did ya get caught in traffic or something?" Harper asked with a smirk before continuing. "Welcome to Gotham. As you can tell, things are kinda fucked right now."

@Neko Shogun
"Gotham City," Ben replies while being engrossed in his videogame.

@Neko Shogun

Aoko08.png

Psst psst psst psst.

jqYWtR4.png

"Gotham," Aqua repeated to those who would inform her of her whereabouts, lowering her weapon. She furrowed her brows in confusion, sweeping another glance around the area. "Until this very moment, I was trapped in a world I couldn't escape from. I'm honestly confused right now as to how I've come to end up here. I'm not dreaming, am I?" she asked the others before looking to SeeU and listening to her explanation. "You're fighting... a man with darkness in his heart?"

The woman quieted before she would spare a stoic glance to her keyblade, nodding with an unspoken understanding. "I see," she mumbled as if the weapon had imparted upon her information that the others couldn't hear. "That must be why I'm here, to help." She completely ignored the crude dick comment, finding no purpose in replying to it. The young woman seemed to be in a bit of a daze anyhow, as if she had just awoken from a coma. After having been in darkness for so long, it was difficult to immediately shake it's effects from her heart.

Aqua glanced back to the red-haired woman, not so much as a twinge of a smile crossing her lips. "I'm Aqua, who might all of you be?' she asked, directing the question anyone else interested offering their names.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​

Last edited:
682 lost his shit at the android's last comment, "she might be a walking fetish but damn she's got some good lines!" He cackles, casually both insulting SeeU and praising her in a single sentence.

He takes a look at the game in Ben's hands and raises a brow, "what's it called?" He asks, meaning the game. 682 himself was rather fond of video games, mostly horror ones like Silent Hill and Outlast. If he was able to watch horrible things happen to people, he was into it. In all honesty The Whistle Blower DLC for Outlast was a little disappointing, he had been expecting more gore than what he got.

This game didn't look like his cup of tea but he was bored and found the flashing screen entertaining. Sandra was into it as well.

@Crow @@Yun Lee

jqYWtR4.png

"Gotham," Aqua repeated to those who would inform her of her whereabouts, lowering her weapon. She furrowed her brows in confusion, sweeping another glance around the area. "Until this very moment, I was trapped in a world I couldn't escape from. I'm honestly confused right now as to how I've come to end up here. I'm not dreaming, am I?" she asked the others before looking to SeeU and listening to her explanation. "You're fighting... a man with darkness in his heart?"

The woman quieted before she would spare a stoic glance to her keyblade, nodding with an unspoken understanding. "I see," she mumbled as if the weapon had imparted upon her information that the others couldn't hear. "That must be why I'm here, to help." She completely ignored the crude dick comment, finding no purpose in replying to it. The young woman seemed to be in a bit of a daze anyhow, as if she had just awoken from a coma. After having been in darkness for so long, it was difficult to immediately shake it's effects from her heart.

Aqua glanced back to the red-haired woman, not so much as a twinge of a smile crossing her lips. "I'm Aqua, what's your name?' she asked, directing the question at Aoko and anyone else who wanted to answer.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight@Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​
Jotaro was still staring at Makoto for a few seconds, until the doors opened and a newcomer entered. He turned his attention to the stranger; a blue-haired woman of indiscernible origin. She seemed about as confused as the rest, possibly another victim of whatever Bane had done to get everyone here?

She looks. . .civil.

Jotaro wouldn't throw away the words he just said to Makoto, however. He'd approach slowly after Aoko, staring at the woman and calmly jutting out his name. Introductions were the first step, after all.

View attachment 1767

"Jotaro Kujo."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @Neko Shogun @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​

682 lost his shit at the android's last comment, "she might be a walking fetish but damn she's got some good lines!" He cackles, casually both insulting SeeU and praising her in a single sentence.

He takes a look at the game in Ben's hands and raises a brow, "what's it called?" He asks, meaning the game. 682 himself was rather fond of video games, mostly horror ones like Silent Hill and Outlast. If he was able to watch horrible things happen to people, he was into it. In all honesty The Whistle Blower DLC for Outlast was a little disappointing, he had been expecting more gore than what he got.

This game didn't look like his cup of tea but he was bored and found the flashing screen entertaining. Sandra was into it as well.

@Crow @@Yun Lee
Horror at what she said gave way to overwhelming self-concsiousness as 682 spoke. "...what is a fetish?" The way he said it made it sound bad. Was he insulting her? SeeU hoped not.

@Okami

View attachment 1766

"..................................."

Looks like SeeU is going to be out of commission for a little while longer.​
tumblr_inline_nl2h812IB61sv22sw.png

"God dammit Aoko! You broke her!" Harper yelled before sighing.

jqYWtR4.png

Aqua glanced back to the red-haired woman, not so much as a twinge of a smile crossing her lips. "I'm Aqua, who might all of you be?' she asked, directing the question anyone else interested offering their names.

"Name's Harper. Local punk from the Narrows." The heroine introduced with a smile. "And I wish this was a dream. But, Gotham is more like a shitty nightmare that you wanna wake up from but ya can't."
Horror at what she said gave way to overwhelming self-concsiousness as 682 spoke. "...what is a fetish?" The way he said it made it sound bad. Was he insulting her? SeeU hoped not.

@Okami
tumblr_inline_nl2hccVOq21sv22sw.png

"...god fucking dammit." Harper muttered before turning to 682.

tumblr_inline_nl2h68MBVG1sv22sw.png

"Hey listen! The poor girl can't handle anymore sex-talk! So, kindly chill the hell out please." Harper shouted to the lizard thing, hoping to get her point across.

@Okami @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Ver @Kaykay @Atomic Knight @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow

"Name's Harper. Local punk from the Narrows." The heroine introduced with a smile. "And I wish this was a dream. But, Gotham is more like a shitty nightmare that you wanna wake up from but ya can't."

"Hey listen! The poor girl can't handle anymore sex-talk! So, kindly chill the hell out please." Harper shouted to the lizard thing, hoping to get her point across.

"...I see."

So it was a negative sexual term. Used on her. That was all she needed to know. SeeU became quiet after those two words, as she silently shut herself off to recharge.

@Okami @thatguyinthestore

"What? It's not my fault she was designed like that!" 682 didn't feel bad for what he said, he rarely ever did, did this woman even know what sort of stuff people were into when it came to Vocaloids?

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

jqYWtR4.png

tumblr_inline_nzoncm7q781r3leyb_100.png

Bishamon, while hiding had taken it upon herself to have her Shinki track the large 'watchdog' of Bane's until it had left out of sight. There weren't any weaknesses that she could gather at the time, unfortunately and quietly cursed to herself as she would follow the group out of the pawn shop. Remaining quiet as they made their way to the GCPD building, the god would take the opprotunity to rest.

tumblr_inline_ocfsccdZQh1r3leyb_100.png

"Bishamon." the god replied from where she sat and rested, gazing up at the blue haired woman who had arrived.

tumblr_oo0oo882uR1v2kn4yo5_250.png

"..."

The current conversation between Harper and 682 would earn this look. Well, 682 would mostly get this look. Not even bothering to comment on the conversation the god was just...done with them.

@thatguyinthestore @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Crow @Neko Shogun @Okami @Anybody I missed

Jotaro was still staring at Makoto for a few seconds, until the doors opened and a newcomer entered. He turned his attention to the stranger; a blue-haired woman of indiscernible origin. She seemed about as confused as the rest, possibly another victim of whatever Bane had done to get everyone here?

She looks. . .civil.

Jotaro wouldn't throw away the words he just said to Makoto, however. He'd approach slowly after Aoko, staring at the woman and calmly jutting out his name. Introductions were the first step, after all.

View attachment 1767

"Jotaro Kujo."

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @Neko Shogun @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​

npRPtMF.png

"Right, this doesn't seem much like a dream or an illusion brought on by the Dark Realm," Aqua remarked, allowing her weapon to vanish in a flash of light. She lowered her guard a bit for now, deciding there was no present threat to deal with. "Anyhow, it's... nice to meet all of you. You have no idea how nice, actually." All of these individuals in the room around her were the first people she had come into contact with for years. Deep appreciation flickered in her blue eyes, and although she wouldn't smile, she was genuinely pleased to see everyone.

At least, she would've been more pleased if all of these sex jokes weren't floating around. Aqua bristled at them, folding her arms. "Shouldn't we be coming up with a plan to stop Bane?" She had entered the room just after they had started planning, so to her it looked as if they were all just goofing around right now. And, as stoic as she seemed to be at the moment, Aqua clearly wasn't in any sort of mood. Right now, she had absolutely no chill and instead seemed ready to jump right into action.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight@Ver @Neko Shogun @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​

"Didn't say that, she's way too pure for that sort of thing. Hell she didn't even know what a-" 682 dramatically mouths the word dick "-was!" All he was saying was she was an android that designed to be attractive and had cat like ear protrusions. She was young, anime, admittedly cute in a small animal sense of the word, a robot, wore a short skirt and stockings, and catlike.

@thatguyinthestore

@Crow @@Yun Lee

"Sumo Slammers: Rise of Kenko Portable," Ben replies, "been into the series for a long while now. It's a beat 'em up where you control the main character Ishiyama and fight all kinds of stuff. Pretty enjoyable."
npRPtMF.png

"Right, this doesn't seem much like a dream or an illusion brought on by the Dark Realm," Aqua remarked, allowing her weapon to vanish in a flash of light. She lowered her guard a bit for now, deciding there was no present threat to deal with. "Anyhow, it's... nice to meet all of you. You have no idea how nice, actually." All of these individuals in the room around her were the first people she had come into contact with for years. Deep appreciation flickered in her blue eyes, and although she wouldn't smile, she was genuinely pleased to see everyone.

At least, she would've been more pleased if all of these sex jokes weren't floating around. Aqua bristled at them, folding her arms. "Shouldn't we be coming up with a plan to stop Bane?" She had entered the room just after they had started planning, so to her it looked as if they were all just goofing around right now. And, as stoic as she seemed to be at the moment, Aqua clearly wasn't in any sort of mood. Right now, she had absolutely no chill and instead seemed ready to jump right into action.

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight@Ver @Neko Shogun @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​

"We're sorta waiting for the police to give us some clues before we do that, probably," Ben responds to Aqua.

@Okami @Neko Shogun

@Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight@Ver @Neko Shogun @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation​

npRPtMF.png

eq9ZJ2R.png

"My name is Soujirou Mibu. If you are here to help as you say Miss Aqua, then we are pleased to make your acquaintance." Soujirou gave the woman a small smile. "Currently, a man going by Bruce Wayne is speaking with someone here. He seems to understand the most about this city, and is currently discussing something with somebody. Please be patient, and I am sure we will be on our way to actually take action soon enough."

@Neko Shogun

Makoto wasn't sure what to make of all these people, especially if so few of them were even going to consider the value in finding alternatives to fighting. There was possibly something to be said about the morality of invading the minds of unwilling victims, but certainly, it was better than beating answers out of them.

"I don't understand what you're saying," Makoto said to Jotaro, wording himself a bit carefully. "Bane's not a good guy, I got that, but we don't even know for sure if he has anything to do with us being here! If we really are from different worlds, what right do we have... to come into this world and kill who we think will get us where we want? We're jumping too fast to the extreme solution!"

hroXug7.png

"I am not proposing we control Bane's allies, no one should be our slaves. However, can't we look into their minds to verify their information if that's our concern? If we go around killing people... we will just lose ourselves in the process. There's risk regardless of what we do."

Makoto shot Aoko a glance, bristling at what she had to say. Besides that, why were these people talking about his possible girlfriend...? "Who I have back home... doesn't matter right now, but they would agree with what I have to say. I can't go back home to anyone knowing I didn't at least speak my mind! It's not overly hopeful, it's simply..." Makoto sighed and closed his eyes. "... it's just the right approach."

@Yun Lee @Ver @Josh @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun @PoliceStation

Rose was mildly unhappy at the results, but at least she could say the power awarded to her through Sburb was still tangible. "It's not just power, either. Whatever is within the realm of your imagination, magic could possibly do, if I am able to will it. However, a new world must mean no limits, so I am eager to explore the boundaries of what is available to me. Perhaps the next brute we come across..."

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

npRPtMF.png

"We were actually working on that before you walked in." Harper commented, finished with talking to the lizard thing for now. Instead, Harper simply munched on her almonds quietly.

@Neko Shogun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back