Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason and Corey

Mason was too busy processing the Joker thing that he lost track of time. Worse than his own horrific transformation? Worse than the man who had killed possibly over 600 people just because he was evil. He wasn't sure if that was possible. He finally snapped out of when Harper mentioned the villain. " What exactly makes the Condiment King dangerous?" He asked.

Corey stayed hidden, looking around wondering what was taking Bruce so long. He was hidden again... so maybe he could... Corey decided to see where Bruce had gone. It had been a while.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

"So a mind controller, a guy who likes to put people on ice and a serving king. Sigh... Why don't we get the creative people here?" He face palmed and sighed a bit before asking another question. "So. Who exactly deals with them anyway if the police aren't even remotely close to being able to?"

@thatguyinthestore.​
tumblr_inline_nl2h87SwcJ1sv22sw.png

"Usually, it's Batman. But he's... busy right now with Justice League shit. But there's still me, Robin, Red Hood, Spoiler, and hell sometimes even Nightwing comes and helps out if things get too shitty."

Mason and Corey

Mason was too busy processing the Joker thing that he lost track of time. Worse than his own horrific transformation? Worse than the man who had killed possibly over 600 people just because he was evil. He wasn't sure if that was possible. He finally snapped out of when Harper mentioned the villain. " What exactly makes the Condiment King dangerous?" He asked.

Corey stayed hidden, looking around wondering what was taking Bruce so long. He was hidden again... so maybe he could... Corey decided to see where Bruce had gone. It had been a while.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi
tumblr_inline_nl2hcvOALp1sv22sw.png

"His awful puns." Harper replied both dryly and sarcastically.

@Widowmaker @Lucky

Mason

Mason shrugged. He wasn't going to question that. Fuck, where did Corey go now? " Anyone seen a brunette male, light skin, wearing a gray shirt?" He asked.

"Can't say I have. Unless he was the one running out the police department, then I wouldn't know."

"Usually, it's Batman. But he's... busy right now with Justice League shit. But there's still me, Robin, Red Hood, Spoiler, and hell sometimes even Nightwing comes and helps out if things get too shitty."

"Great. So the main hero is out, and all we have left to deal with a criminal uprising is everyone that somehow got teleported here, and a bunch of novices. Great. Just great. What's next? This Joker guy showing up and kicking our butts or something?" And he may have just jinxed the whole situation. Let's hope not.

@Lucky, @thatguyinthestore.

tumblr_inline_nl2hcvOALp1sv22sw.png

"His awful puns." Harper replied both dryly and sarcastically.

@Widowmaker @Lucky
K kept his arms planted at his sides, before shoving them in his coat pockets. "Who's Batman?" His mind raced, thinking of something like a Blade Runner, but rather than taking down replicant, killing human criminals. An absurdity.

@Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker

"Can't say I have. Unless he was the one running out the police department, then I wouldn't know."

"Great. So the main hero is out, and all we have left to deal with a criminal uprising is everyone that somehow got teleported here, and a bunch of novices. Great. Just great. What's next? This Joker guy showing up and kicking our butts or something?" And he may have just jinxed the whole situation. Let's hope not.

@Lucky, @thatguyinthestore.
tumblr_inline_nl2h9nPifO1sv22sw.png

"Gee whiz, Dante. Thanks." Harper replied to Dante, her tone still dripping with sarcasm. "Besides... I bet Batman is closer than you might think." Harper said, her lips now curling into a smirk.

She wouldn't be surprised if Bruce was just doing his disappearing act and would return as Batman within the next few minutes.
K kept his arms planted at his sides, before shoving them in his coat pockets. "Who's Batman?" His mind raced, thinking of something like a Blade Runner, but rather than taking down replicant, killing human criminals. An absurdity.

@Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker
"Grown dude who dresses like a Bat and punches bad guys. It's... way more badass than you might think. Guy's mastered literally every goddamn form of combat and can even slow down his heartbeat at will." Harper said before pausing and clearing her throat, going into her 'Bat-Fanatic' persona for a moment.

@Widowmaker @Kentucky @Lucky

"Gee whiz, Dante. Thanks." Harper replied to Dante, her tone still dripping with sarcasm. "Besides... I bet Batman is closer than you might think." Harper said, her lips now curling into a smirk.

She wouldn't be surprised if Bruce was just doing his disappearing act and would return as Batman within the next few minutes.

"Hey, I was kidding. You might actually end up being a badass if you tried hard enough. Ahem. Anyways."

"Grown dude who dresses like a Bat and punches bad guys. It's... way more badass than you sound. Guy's mastered literally every goddamn form of combat and can even slow down his heartbeat at will." Harper said before pausing and clearing her throat, going into her 'Bat-Fanatic' persona for a moment.

"Wow. Mastered literally every form of combat? And yet who was called to do his work for him? Practically every badass from a numerous amount of Universes. I mean come on, I'm part devil for crying out loud, and we're all summoned to deal with a Criminal Mastermind in this world? Isn't this all just one big coincidence? What if all of this was a trap?" Dante exclaimed, explaining a good point. "Besides, wouldn't someone of informed this Bane guy of our presence by now?"

@thatguyinthestore.

"Hey, I was kidding. You might actually end up being a badass if you tried hard enough. Ahem. Anyways."

"Wow. Mastered literally every form of combat? And yet who was called to do his work for him? Practically every badass from a numerous amount of Universes. I mean come on, I'm part devil for crying out loud, and we're all summoned to deal with a Criminal Mastermind in this world? Isn't this all just one big coincidence? What if all of this was a trap?" Dante exclaimed, explaining a good point. "Besides, wouldn't someone of informed this Bane guy of our presence by now?"

@thatguyinthestore.
tumblr_inline_n9fq0s4YJj1sypacu.png

"...."

Harper only silently stared at him in regards to that first comment.

The second comment, however, actually earned a response from Harper. "Well, if what the talking lightbulb said earlier is anything to by, Bane was probably the one who brought you all here in the first place.

Oh, and if Bane truly took over the city, he probably does know about you guys by now. He's just crafty. Waits until the perfect opportunity and all that jazz."

"Grown dude who dresses like a Bat and punches bad guys. It's... way more badass than you might think. Guy's mastered literally every goddamn form of combat and can even slow down his heartbeat at will." Harper said before pausing and clearing her throat, going into her 'Bat-Fanatic' persona for a moment.

K blinked with surprise. The "Batman." Huh. It was an interesting idea, a vigilante going around and punching bad guys. They had similar occurrences of citizens taking a Blade Runner's business into their own hands, but that was often with newer models rather than the truly criminalistic older editions, but they killed them nonetheless. The vigilantes had been summarily jailed and reviled, but Batman seemed to be a much bigger presence. A "hero" of sorts.

K looked at the white-haired man indignantly. Who'd this guy think he was? K said nothing to the man, rather returning to Harper. "Bane's some kind of terrorist, right? We... we have to figure out how to get to him. Kill him."

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Lucky

tumblr_inline_n9fq0s4YJj1sypacu.png

"...."

Harper only silently stared at him in regards to that first comment.

The second comment, however, actually earned a response from Harper. "Well, if what the talking lightbulb said earlier is anything to by, Bane was probably the one who brought you all here in the first place.

Oh, and if Bane truly took over the city, he probably does know about you guys by now. He's just crafty. Waits until the perfect opportunity and all that jazz."

"If they were true, then why would he summon all of us here in the first place? Is he asking to get his ass kicked?" Dante implied, crossing his arms. "Hmm. Bruce sure is taking his sweet time with the commissioner."

K blinked with surprise. The "Batman." Huh. It was an interesting idea, a vigilante going around and punching bad guys. They had similar occurrences of citizens taking a Blade Runner's business into their own hands, but that was often with newer models rather than the truly criminalistic older editions, but they killed them nonetheless. The vigilantes had been summarily jailed and reviled, but Batman seemed to be a much bigger presence. A "hero" of sorts.

K looked at the white-haired man indignantly. Who'd this guy think he was? K said nothing to the man, rather returning to Harper. "Bane's some kind of terrorist, right? We... we have to figure out how to get to him. Kill him."

Dante noticed the other look towards him, and just had to address him. "Hey. I don't think we've met. But of course not, I've yet to meet everyone in this group anyways. What's your name then?"

@thatguyinthestore, @Kentucky.

"If they were true, then why would he summon all of us here in the first place? Is he asking to get his ass kicked?" Dante implied, crossing his arms. "Hmm. Bruce sure is taking his sweet time with the commissioner."

Dante noticed the other look towards him, and just had to address him. "Hey. I don't think we've met. But of course not, I've yet to meet everyone in this group anyways. What's your name then?"

K looked at the man, sizing him up. "Officer KD6-3.7. You can call me K." He rolled his tongue over his teeth, thinking. He extended his right hand for a shake, fully covered with brown leather in the form of a glove. His left hand rummaged under his coat, the arm still across his chest. K's eyes gleamed, and he opened his mouth again. "And you?"

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Lucky

K looked at the man, sizing him up. "Officer KD6-3.7. You can call me K." He rolled his tongue over his teeth, thinking. He extended his right hand for a shake, fully covered with brown leather in the form of a glove. His left hand rummaged under his coat, the arm still across his chest. K's eyes gleamed, and he opened his mouth again. "And you?"

Reaching out to shake his hand, Dante gripped his glove firmly. "Dante. Professional Demon Hunter. Second Son of Sparda."

@Kentucky.

Harper shrugged. "Maybe he needed human sacrifices to please those bodyguards of his. Or maybe he got his hands on some'a Mad Hatter's mind control tech and wanted to make you all his army."

"But...why us? Not all of us seem to be useful for fighting..." At least she had that chip and sword now, but others like Makoto and Junko didn't seem like the army types. "Did Bane just handpick us for whatever reason?"

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Kentucky

Trixie stifled a giggle, following Felix from a distance while she telekinetically re-dressed herself. "Oh, lucky, is that right? I've built my whole career on performing tricks of the eye, spent my spare time practicing real magic, but that was just luck?" the showpony smiled his way, "If that's what you need to sleep tonight, I won't disagree.~"

"...Oh, and, my name isn't Teacup by the way; It's Trixie."
she added, seeing how she had previously interrupted her own introduction.

@thatguyinthestore @Atomic Knight
"You're annoying as hell, y'know that?" Felix asked, and that was saying something. He had to deal with the Reds and Blues!

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight

Reaching out to shake his hand, Dante gripped his glove firmly. "Dante. Professional Demon Hunter. Second Son of Sparda."

@Kentucky.
K returned the shake in full, letting their hands fall away quickly. Professional Demon Hunter was perhaps one of the least absurd things he had heard today. He turned back, noticing a girl having joined them and asking a quick question. "Yeah. I don't think any of us have much in common." He crossed his arms once more, frowning.

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Yun Lee @Lucky

"But...why us? Not all of us seem to be useful for fighting..." At least she had that chip and sword now, but others like Makoto and Junko didn't seem like the army types. "Did Bane just handpick us for whatever reason?"

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker @Kentucky
Harper would shrug yet again. "Hell, I dunno. If you want my opinion, I think he just pulled a bunch'a random people in. Unless, some all knowing god gave him the knowledge of every single last one'a you and your universes." Harper said, obviously not serious. That would never happen!

Right?

@Yun Lee @Widowmaker @Kentucky @Lucky

Felix glanced up at Dante and sighed behind his helmet. This guy again.

596d52d67a9f885bf62971303486ad4a--knives-red-vs-blue.jpg

"No shit it's a pony." Felix replied rather bluntly. "Well, or a unicorn cause'a the horn." He added on, having noticed its little cone-shaped horn on its head.

@Widowmaker @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight

Felix glanced up at Dante and sighed behind his helmet. This guy again.

596d52d67a9f885bf62971303486ad4a--knives-red-vs-blue.jpg

"No shit it's a pony." Felix replied rather bluntly. "Well, or a unicorn cause'a the horn." He added on, having noticed its little cone-shaped horn on its head.

"Now I truly have seen everything... First a alien-transforming kid, to a droid-robot thing, and now a pony / unicorn thing. Can this day get any more fucked up?"

@thatguyinthestore.

Aoko08.png

"Oh, that's no good. You should always be smiling until it's natural for you! That way, even when things get bad, it'll be easier to tell yourself that things will be alright!" Aoko exclaimed enthusiastically in response to Aqua's initial comment about her not smiling in a long time. Indeed, anyone who'd observed Aoko during their tribulations so far might have noticed that she rarely ceased smiling, even in that brief instance where she conveyed an emotion comparable to anger or irritation.

"Suit yourself though, if you don't wanna relax. It'd be a shame though if that nice hair of yours started to gray so quickly," she continued, before stretching her arms above her head with a relieved sigh, and then speaking again, "I suppose it'd be natural to be all tense, being stuck in a place like this Dark Realm for so long, but you're safe now."

"Well, safer, at least. I guess that's subjective."

"As for where I'm from? Just a nice, sleepy little place called Misaki Town. Not much to say about it, but it's home, and there's no place like home. Wouldn't you agree? Of course, one can just as easily make precious memories with precious people anywhere, but there's something about home that'll always come out on top. Memories of home, the people there... The good and bad of them... I wouldn't give them up for anything. That's what Misaki Town is like for me, even if it might not be much for anyone else."

"... Sorry for rambling like that. I was on my way home before being dragged into this mess, and I was really lookin' forward to it too! What about you? Where are you from?"

@Neko Shogun
Fine threads of darkness, that had not yet faded entirely, had wrapped themselves around Aqua’s heart, somehow causing her to find the negative in what Aoko had said. She had smiled for as long as she could in the Dark Realm, and had tried to tell herself that things would be okay, but after years of being trapped in that endless hell nothing had changed until now. Smiling had hardly helped with anything at all...

Still, the zealous way Aoko carried herself accompanied by the bright smile on her face was somewhat familiar to Aqua and she couldn’t help but notice it. Although she hadn't seen him in the longest time, this sort of person reminded the keyblade master of her friend Ventus--an energetic boy who always seemed to be smiling when they had lived and trained together. She knew that if he had been here, he would’ve said something similar. Her friends wouldn’t want her to wear an unhappy expression on her face for even a moment.

zkjL56p.png

“You got me there,” Aqua responded, rubbing the back of her head. "I just haven't had a reason to smile for some time now, but maybe I'll feel better after I've gotten a little fresh air and sunlight." A realization hit the woman, and she almost seemed shocked about it. “Wow, I haven’t seen sunlight in... twelve years.” A man she had once encountered in the Realm of Darkness told her that twelve years had passed in the Realm of Light, but that had been some time ago. She wondered if even more time had passed since then; it was possible.

Absentmindedly, one of Aqua's hands wandered to her head and she would pinch a lock of her blue hair, rolling it between her thumb and pointer finger. Could her hair really start turning gray now? She hadn't aged at all in the Dark Realm, so it only made sense that she still appeared as youthful now as she had before. But now? Well, now that she was back to the real world, time flowed normally for her so technically Aoko was right.

YGC8vM8.png

"I don't know, maybe a few gray hairs wouldn't be so bad. They might blend pretty well with blue hair." She wasn't exactly sure exactly how she would look, but maybe aging would be so bad. At least she would be living like an ordinary person. "Yeah, I guess I am safer than I was, unless... gray hairs are a danger to my well-being. In that case, I'm probably in need of some help right now." After making her small quip, Aqua managed to crack a small smile without realizing it. Maybe all she had needed to feel better was... a friendly face to talk with.

A wistful look overtook Aqua's blue eyes when Aoko would speak of her home. It made her happy to hear such words come from the red-haired woman's mouth. "I completely understand," the master agreed. "It sounds like a nice place. You don't need to apologize for rambling; I like hearing people talk about their homes." Aqua placed both hands over her heart. "Home is a precious place, I only wish I had one to go back to." The young woman turned her gaze to the distance, her eyes fixed on one spot as she would daydream of better times. "I lived in a castle far away with my master and his other apprentices. It was a warm place, full of vast green fields and had mountains wrapped in golden chains bigger than you could imagine..."

...but our home was destroyed by darkness," Aqua explained, "It's okay though. Home may be a precious place, but it's the memories and the people from that place that make it special, and the people I care for are still out there somewhere. They are my home, and once we've stopped Bane, I'll leave this world to search for them. I've made them wait a long time..."

Z7bEgGo.png

Aqua paused to reach into a pocket on her outfit and pull out a blue, star shaped charm, gripping it longingly in her palm. "...it's time for us to be together again."

Another small smile crept onto the master's face. "See? You really didn't need to apologize; I think I rambled just as much as you did. It felt nice to talk about my home with someone again. Thank you."

@Ver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back