Status
Not open for further replies.
"But if that's so...there's no reason to pick me. I'm..." SeeU paused. Maybe that was too much to admit right now. Harper was a friend, yes, but not a best friend. Maybe if they were she could tell more, because best friends told everything. Opening up about her true life back home would be unwise.

"...Just a beginner. There are other, more professional Vocaloids right now-some of them with fighting knowledge. One is a samurai! It just...doesn't add up."

@thatguyinthestore

"Now I truly have seen everything... First a alien-transforming kid, to a droid-robot thing, and now a pony / unicorn thing. Can this day get any more fucked up?"

@thatguyinthestore.
images

"How have you not noticed the talking anthropomorphic pony yet? Oh wait, lemme guess, you were too busy sticking your dick in pizza." Felix said, having overheard what SeeU practically shouted out when Aqua came in.

@Widowmaker @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomic Knight

"But if that's so...there's no reason to pick me. I'm..." SeeU paused. Maybe that was too much to admit right now. Harper was a friend, yes, but not a best friend. Maybe if they were she could tell more, because best friends told everything. Opening up about her true life back home would be unwise.

"...Just a beginner. There are other, more professional Vocaloids right now-some of them with fighting knowledge. One is a samurai! It just...doesn't add up."

@thatguyinthestore
Harper would smile and give SeeU a friendly swat on the shoulder in response to her claim before letting out a chuckle.

tumblr_inline_n9fq4xDAjW1sypacu.png

"You kidding? That fighting chip I gave you is gonna make you like, hella badass. You'll be clobbering thugs left and right like.." Harper would then stand up and get in a fighting stance.

"POW! WHAM! BAM!!" She yelled as she demonstrated several punches and kicks toward nothing but thin air.

@Yun Lee @Kentucky @Widowmaker @Lucky

images

"How have you not noticed the talking anthropomorphic pony yet? Oh wait, lemme guess, you were too busy sticking your dick in pizza." Felix said, having overheard what SeeU practically shouted out when Aqua came in.

"Hey. I may love Pizza but I do not love it that way. That's just fucking weird. I get the feeling someone turned your ass-hole mode on and forgot to turn it off."

@thatguyinthestore.

"Hey. I may love Pizza but I do not love it that way. That's just fucking weird. I get the feeling someone turned your ass-hole mode on and forgot to turn it off."

@thatguyinthestore.
Felix would hold up his hands as if he was trying to defend his actions after Dante was done speaking.

"Woah, it's not like I'm trying to be an asshole!" Felix said before shrugging in the most cocky, douchey way possible and letting out the classic douchebag chuckle.

"Heh, I mean, I don't even have to try! It just comes to me naturally!"

Mason and Corey

Mason was too busy processing the Joker thing that he lost track of time. Worse than his own horrific transformation? Worse than the man who had killed possibly over 600 people just because he was evil. He wasn't sure if that was possible. He finally snapped out of when Harper mentioned the villain. " What exactly makes the Condiment King dangerous?" He asked.

Corey stayed hidden, looking around wondering what was taking Bruce so long. He was hidden again... so maybe he could... Corey decided to see where Bruce had gone. It had been a while.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

As Corey was heading out to investigate the doors to the Comissioners office would fling open as Bruce Wayne and someone else most of them didn't know.

5446248-batman+%282016-%29+002-017.jpg

"I didn't want to believe you Bruce, but looking at these people I just might have to." One could assume that this was Commissioner Gordon. "You've stumbled on a real mess haven't you?"

Wayne rubbed the temple of his nose in frustration. "Looks like it." He'd then extend invitations. "Everyone this is police commissioner James Gordon, a personal friend and the glue that's keeping in the GCPD together."

"Yeah well right now it feels like I'm treating an amputated leg with a band-aid."
Gordon responded gruffly. "Bane has the entire city in a vice grip and we're powerless to stop him."

"That was before I got these people. Even if the Justice League or Batman isn't here, I think we have a fighting chance."​

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation

"I didn't want to believe you Bruce, but looking at these people I just might have to." One could assume that this was Commissioner Gordon. "You've stumbled on a real mess haven't you?"

Wayne rubbed the temple of his nose in frustration. "Looks like it." He'd then extend invitations. "Everyone this is police commissioner James Gordon, a personal friend and the glue that's keeping in the GCPD together."

"Yeah well right now it feels like I'm treating an amputated leg with a band-aid."
Gordon responded gruffly. "Bane has the entire city in a vice grip and we're powerless to stop him."

"That was before I got these people. Even if the Justice League or Batman isn't here, I think we have a fighting chance."

latest

"Good to meet you, Gordon. Name's Dante. Demon Hunter. A pleasure." He exclaimed, giving him a confident smirk as he held his arm out to shake. "However we got here, I have no clue, but we're here now, and Bane, will not stand a chance against us."

@Jeremi.​

As Corey was heading out to investigate the doors to the Comissioners office would fling open as Bruce Wayne and someone else most of them didn't know.

"That was before I got these people. Even if the Justice League or Batman isn't here, I think we have a fighting chance."​

@Okami @Lucky @Bomb @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Sen @Otto @Yun Lee @Kentucky @Josh @Atomic Knight @Ver @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Lucky @Takumi @Kaykay @Minerva @PoliceStation
"Yo, Gordon! What's up!" Harper said, flicking a wave to the commissioner.

@Jeremi

A wistful look overtook Aqua's blue eyes when Aoko would speak of her home. It made her happy to hear such words come from the red-haired woman's mouth. "I completely understand," the master agreed. "It sounds like a nice place. You don't need to apologize for rambling; I like hearing people talk about their homes." Aqua placed both hands over her heart. "Home is a precious place, I only wish I had one to go back to." The young woman turned her gaze to the distance, her eyes fixed on one spot as she would daydream of better times. "I lived in a castle far away with my master and his other apprentices. It was a warm place, full of vast green fields and had mountains wrapped in golden chains bigger than you could imagine..."

...but our home was destroyed by darkness," Aqua explained, "It's okay though. Home may be a precious place, but it's the memories and the people from that place that make it special, and the people I care for are still out there somewhere. They are my home, and once we've stopped Bane, I'll leave this world to search for them. I've made them wait a long time..."

Z7bEgGo.png

Aqua paused to reach into a pocket on her outfit and pull out a blue, star shaped charm, gripping it longingly in her palm. "...it's time for us to be together again."

Another small smile crept onto the master's face. "See? You really didn't need to apologize; I think I rambled just as much as you did. It felt nice to talk about my home with someone again. Thank you."
Aoko08.png

"Mhm. Guess you did ramble, but it's no problem at all; maybe that's just what home does. Other places just can't do it for ya," Aoko lightly laughed again, leaning against the wall casually, letting herself relax even more as she talked with Aqua, "Sounds rough, what you've been through. I won't presume to understand all of that, but I know a thing or two about living with friends... if I guess you could say my friend doubled as my teacher," she said, laughing again, softer this time as she recalled her own past. Indeed, as Aoko had said, she didn't understand everything Aqua said fully, like this talk of darkness in people's hearts and the darkness that swallowed up her home, but tried her best to keep an open mind, remembering the prospect of how people from around here hailed from different dimensions, or in other words, parallel worlds. Who knew what kind of different rules applied to these different worlds, like how Jotaro over there was initially surprised that people could see his spirit pal?

As the redhead spoke, she thought back to her dear friends during her high school days, Alice and Soujuurou (not to be confused with this Soujirou here, though... there were certainly similarities between the two), and how precious those memories she'd spent with them were, even though at the time, she remembered it as Hell. But hey, life's all about perspective, huh?

"Well, I can bet that wherever your friends are, they're thinking about you too. Just keep your chin up and walk forward to the dream of meeting with them again. Endure all the todays for as long as you'd be willing to hold on to that dream, because tomorrow is a new day, and with every new day comes the sunrise! And I can imagine the sun would be quite a sight for sore eyes like yours, no?" She continued, deciding to give more of her two cents, "I've fought my fair share of darkness, and it's that sunlight that they're so scared of, that they wanna keep you from seeing. And you can't ever let anyone keep you from that light! Know what I'm saying?"

Of course, when Aoko said some of the creatures she'd faced feared the sun, she partially meant that literally, between the vampires and the werewolves, but... Well, it worked here too, right? Still, in any case, there was just... something in Aqua's troubled expression that resonated with Aoko. Even though there was little telling how old Aqua actually was, the blue-haired maiden reminded Aoko of herself when she was younger. Troubled, hesitant, perhaps even haunted in a sense. But it had been a long time since Aoko had felt such things, and she was confident that anyone, such as Aqua, could rise above them as well.

@Neko Shogun

Last edited:
latest

"Good to meet you, Gordon. Name's Dante. Demon Hunter. A pleasure." He exclaimed, giving him a confident smirk as he held his arm out to shake. "However we got here, I have no clue, but we're here now, and Bane, will not stand a chance against us."

@Jeremi.​
"Yo, Gordon! What's up!" Harper said, flicking a wave to the commissioner.

@Jeremi

Gordon nodded towards Harper and took Dante's hand into a shake. "I hope I'd have your confidence, but right now I'm not so sure."

Bruce meanwhile pushed items off one of the desks and sprawled something out.

latest

It appeared to be a map of Gotham City. "After my talk with Gordon I figured our best course of action would be to split into two teams and make our way to the Iceberg Lounge floating right outside Gotham harbor," Bruce said pointing towards the open waters.

"I still don't condone you going with these people Bruce. You have money but that wont stop the criminals from gunning you down."

"If we're going to have a chat with Cobblepot then we'll be needing a friendly face. You think he'll talk to a known Batman associate?" He of course was talking about Harper. "I don't want to be put in any more danger then the next man, but if I can save this city then I will."

Gordon sighed and scratched his head. "I hate when guys like you are right."

Gordon nodded towards Harper and took Dante's hand into a shake. "I hope I'd have your confidence, but right now I'm not so sure."

latest

It appeared to be a map of Gotham City. "After my talk with Gordon I figured our best course of action would be to split into two teams and make our way to the Iceberg Lounge floating right outside Gotham harbor," Bruce said pointing towards the open waters.

"I still don't condone you going with these people Bruce. You have money but that wont stop the criminals from gunning you down."

"If we're going to have a chat with Cobblepot then we'll be needing a friendly face. You think he'll talk to a known Batman associate?" He of course was talking about Harper. "I don't want to be put in any more danger then the next man, but if I can save this city then I will."

View attachment 1777

SeeU wrapped her arms around Harper's arm, as if hugging it. "I'll go wherever Harper goes~! Us friends need to stay together!" Splitting up didn't seem to frighten her too much, as long as her friend was by her side. Plus, Harper was the one who built that combat chip-if anything went wrong, it would be good to stick together. "Where would the groups split up?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

latest

tumblr_inline_nl2hc1ZXoA1sv22sw.png

"Well, I'm one of Batman's people aren't I? I can find a way to make that bird squawk." Harper said with a cocky smirk, pretty confident in her abilities.
View attachment 1777

SeeU wrapped her arms around Harper's arm, as if hugging it. "I'll go wherever Harper goes~! Us friends need to stay together!" Splitting up didn't seem to frighten her too much, as long as her friend was by her side. Plus, Harper was the one who built that combat chip-if anything went wrong, it would be good to stick together. "Where would the groups split up?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore
Harper would jump a bit at the sudden contact, only to look down at SeeU and smirk yet again moments later.

"Hell yeah! Let's Bonnie and Clyde this bitch!!" Harper exclaimed happily as she pumped her free hand up in the air.

Meanwhile, Felix would have been leaning on a nearby desk as Gordon entered the room. When Bruce proposed the plan, Felix looked between him and Dante before sighing and shaking his head.

latest

"So what's your big plan, Brucey Boy? Or are we just gonna do what we've been doing and wing it like a bunch'a dumbasses?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Widowmaker

K looked at the new face, the commissioner of this department it would seem. He nodded to the man, swallowing his spit hard. K stepped forward, reaching into his coat and pulling out his wallet, which he proceeded to flip open. A sign, a symbol, and a shield; his police badge. "I'm LAPD, sir. Officer K." He stopped himself, not bothering with his serial number. Then, he felt his fingers sidle along the badge, covering the words BLADE RUNNER emblazoned across the badge. No need for more confusion.

Ryan%2BGosling%2BBlade%2BRunner%2B2049%2BBadge.png

"Where do you need me to go?"

@Jeremi

"Well, I'm one of Batman's people aren't I? I can find a way to make that bird squawk." Harper said with a cocky smirk, pretty confident in her abilities.

Harper would jump a bit at the sudden contact, only to look down at SeeU and smirk yet again moments later.

"Hell yeah! Let's Bonnie and Clyde this bitch!!" Harper exclaimed happily as she pumped her free hand up in the air.

Meanwhile, Felix would have been leaning on a nearby desk as Gordon entered the room. When Bruce proposed the plan, Felix looked between him and Dante before sighing and shaking his head.

latest

"So what's your big plan, Brucey Boy? Or are we just gonna do what we've been doing and wing it like a bunch'a dumbasses?"

Still nearby Makato, Manchester chuckled as he looked at Harper and SeeU.

" So it is it time to get the bloody party started, and you didn't even invite buddy Manchester ? And here I thought you bummin' smokes meant somethin."

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Atomic Knight

latest

JunQaWD.jpg

"Alright, Comissioner, what's the 411?"

And so comes the brief.

"Regroup at the Iceberg Lounge, got it," Ben said. He looks about at the various allies he's made. He was about the protesf at the thought of splitting up, but there were a lot of them.

"Who here wants in on the Ben team?"

@Okami @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Lucky @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kentucky @Josh @etcetcetc

JunQaWD.jpg

"Alright, Comissioner, what's the 411?"

And so comes the brief.

"Regroup at the Iceberg Lounge, got it," Ben said. He looks about at the various allies he's made. He was about the protesf at the thought of splitting up, but there were a lot of them.

"Who here wants in on the Ben team?"

"Count me in, Kiddo." Dante exclaimed, stepping over to where Ben was and brandishing his Rebellion sword. "Any other takers?"

@Crow, @Everyone.

Still nearby Makato, Manchester chuckled as he looked at Harper and SeeU.

" So it is it time to get the bloody party started, and you didn't even invite buddy Manchester ? And here I thought you bummin' smokes meant somethin."

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Atomic Knight
Letting out another chuckle, Harper would smile over to Manchester.

tumblr_inline_nl2ha8TICC1sv22sw.png

"Oh, quit your whining." Harper said in a joking tone. "A badass Brit who can read minds and lent me cigs? Of course you can join Team Blue!" The Punk said with a grin as she motioned for him to join their group.

@Josh @Yun Lee

latest

"You heard Mr Combustible. There was no love lost between Bane and the Penguin. Cobblepot is old money in Gotham. He doesn't want any upstart from out of time to get his hands on Gotham." Bruce seemed certain that they could get him on their side.

K looked at the new face, the commissioner of this department it would seem. He nodded to the man, swallowing his spit hard. K stepped forward, reaching into his coat and pulling out his wallet, which he proceeded to flip open. A sign, a symbol, and a shield; his police badge. "I'm LAPD, sir. Officer K." He stopped himself, not bothering with his serial number. Then, he felt his fingers sidle along the badge, covering the words BLADE RUNNER emblazoned across the badge. No need for more confusion.

Ryan%2BGosling%2BBlade%2BRunner%2B2049%2BBadge.png

"Where do you need me to go?"

@Jeremi

"Just as long as we're somewhat even you can pick either team."

Felix glanced up at Dante and sighed behind his helmet. This guy again.

596d52d67a9f885bf62971303486ad4a--knives-red-vs-blue.jpg

"No shit it's a pony." Felix replied rather bluntly. "Well, or a unicorn cause'a the horn." He added on, having noticed its little cone-shaped horn on its head.

Trixie smiled and tilted her head. "You're learning fast!" she commented, sounding happily surprised, "I am in fact a unicorn,"

/////////////////////

As Felix stepped aside to rag on Dante, so too did Trixie step aside to have a quick word with Rose. "Shocking how the cocky, brash types only take you seriously after you wound their pride, huh?" the showpony joked and giggled.

@Atomic Knight

/////////////////////

"But what would you have me call you; both of you?"
Trixie asked, leaving the question open for both Felix and Rose, "Because 'human' doesn't really roll off the tongue very well. I'd much prefer to use your names!"

Rejoining the ragtag team of mages, artificers, and strangers proper after her heart-to-heart with Felix, Trixie heard the mercenary's concerns. "Well if our group is splitting in two, that means we'll be approaching the Iceberg Lounge from two different sides, doesn't it?" Trixie added, looking towards Bruce expecting confirmation.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Widowmaker @Crow @Josh @Kentucky @Yun Lee @anyone around the map

Fine threads of darkness, that had not yet faded entirely, had wrapped themselves around Aqua’s heart, somehow causing her to find the negative in what Aoko had said. She had smiled for as long as she could in the Dark Realm, and had tried to tell herself that things would be okay, but after years of being trapped in that endless hell nothing had changed until now. Smiling had hardly helped with anything at all...

Still, the zealous way Aoko carried herself accompanied by the bright smile on her face was somewhat familiar to Aqua and she couldn’t help but notice it. Although she hadn't seen him in the longest time, this sort of person reminded the keyblade master of her friend Ventus--an energetic boy who always seemed to be smiling when they had lived and trained together. She knew that if he had been here, he would’ve said something similar. Her friends wouldn’t want her to wear an unhappy expression on her face for even a moment.

zkjL56p.png

“You got me there,” Aqua responded, rubbing the back of her head. "I just haven't had a reason to smile for some time now, but maybe I'll feel better after I've gotten a little fresh air and sunlight." A realization hit the woman, and she almost seemed shocked about it. “Wow, I haven’t seen sunlight in... twelve years.” A man she had once encountered in the Realm of Darkness told her that twelve years had passed in the Realm of Light, but that had been some time ago. She wondered if even more time had passed since then; it was possible.

Absentmindedly, one of Aqua's hands wandered to her head and she would pinch a lock of her blue hair, rolling it between her thumb and pointer finger. Could her hair really start turning gray now? She hadn't aged at all in the Dark Realm, so it only made sense that she still appeared as youthful now as she had before. But now? Well, now that she was back to the real world, time flowed normally for her so technically Aoko was right.

YGC8vM8.png

"I don't know, maybe a few gray hairs wouldn't be so bad. They might blend pretty well with blue hair." She wasn't exactly sure exactly how she would look, but maybe aging would be so bad. At least she would be living like an ordinary person. "Yeah, I guess I am safer than I was, unless... gray hairs are a danger to my well-being. In that case, I'm probably in need of some help right now." After making her small quip, Aqua managed to crack a small smile without realizing it. Maybe all she had needed to feel better was... a friendly face to talk with.

A wistful look overtook Aqua's blue eyes when Aoko would speak of her home. It made her happy to hear such words come from the red-haired woman's mouth. "I completely understand," the master agreed. "It sounds like a nice place. You don't need to apologize for rambling; I like hearing people talk about their homes." Aqua placed both hands over her heart. "Home is a precious place, I only wish I had one to go back to." The young woman turned her gaze to the distance, her eyes fixed on one spot as she would daydream of better times. "I lived in a castle far away with my master and his other apprentices. It was a warm place, full of vast green fields and had mountains wrapped in golden chains bigger than you could imagine..."

...but our home was destroyed by darkness," Aqua explained, "It's okay though. Home may be a precious place, but it's the memories and the people from that place that make it special, and the people I care for are still out there somewhere. They are my home, and once we've stopped Bane, I'll leave this world to search for them. I've made them wait a long time..."

Z7bEgGo.png

Aqua paused to reach into a pocket on her outfit and pull out a blue, star shaped charm, gripping it longingly in her palm. "...it's time for us to be together again."

Another small smile crept onto the master's face. "See? You really didn't need to apologize; I think I rambled just as much as you did. It felt nice to talk about my home with someone again. Thank you."

@Ver
Aoko06.png

"Mhm. Guess you did ramble, but it's no problem at all; maybe that's just what home does. Other places just can't do it for ya,"
Aoko lightly laughed again, leaning against the wall casually, letting herself relax even more as she talked with Aqua, "Sounds rough, what you've been through. I won't presume to understand all of that, but I know a thing or two about living with friends... if I guess you could say my friend doubled as my teacher," she said, laughing again, softer this time as she recalled her own past. Indeed, as Aoko had said, she didn't understand everything Aqua said fully, like this talk of darkness in people's hearts and the darkness that swallowed up her home, but tried her best to keep an open mind, remembering the prospect of how people from around here hailed from different dimensions, or in other words, parallel worlds. Who knew what kind of different rules applied to these different worlds, like how Jotaro over there was initially surprised that people could see his spirit pal?

As the redhead spoke, she thought back to her dear friends during her high school days, Alice and Soujuurou (not to be confused with this Soujirou here, though... there were certainly similarities between the two), and how precious those memories she'd spent with them were, even though at the time, she remembered it as Hell. But hey, life's all about perspective, huh?

"Well, I can bet that wherever your friends are, they're thinking about you too. Just keep your chin up and walk forward to the dream of meeting with them again. Endure all the todays for as long as you'd be willing to hold on to that dream, because tomorrow is a new day, and with every new day comes the sunrise! And I can imagine the sun would be quite a sight for sore eyes like yours, no?" She continued, deciding to give more of her two cents, "I've fought my fair share of darkness, and it's that sunlight that they're so scared of, that they wanna keep you from seeing. And you can't ever let anyone keep you from that light! Know what I'm saying?"

Of course, when Aoko said some of the creatures she'd faced feared the sun, she partially meant that literally, between the vampires and the werewolves, but... Well, it worked here too, right? Still, in any case, there was just... something in Aqua's troubled expression that resonated with Aoko. Even though there was little telling how old Aqua actually was, the blue-haired maiden reminded Aoko of herself when she was younger. Troubled, hesitant, perhaps even haunted in a sense. But it had been a long time since Aoko had felt such things, and she was confident that anyone, such as Aqua, could rise above them as well.

@Neko Shogun

latest

". . ."

View attachment 1779

Home?

Jotaro wasn't apart of the exchange going on between Aoko and Aqua, but he'd been listening silently as the two women of contrasting hair described their home. Their lot spoke of things like 'darkness in people's hearts', and this everlasting 'darkness' consuming entire worlds whole. He never understood any of it, but the offhanded discussion caused the man to consider where he was from - his home town. He never actually cared much for 'home', actually - it was never something that he valued. He had a mom and a dad like everyone else ('course, dad hasn't been around in a while), and grew up exactly how one would expect. He didn't have a lot of friends, but he figured he didn't need friends.

Not back then, anyway.

But 'home' didn't register. 'Home' meant nothing. It wasn't something he wanted to keep coming back to. If anything, for these past two years, it felt more like a damn chain. Try as he might to occupy himself with education and family and the lives of 'regular people', Jotaro couldn't stop himself from remembering.

Jotaro's memories carried the weight of nostalgia with them, but it wasn't the same brand that you'd expect from someone like Aoko - or even Aqua. Yet, Aqua's description of her friends didn't help in making these memories. . .happy. They were memories of danger and excitement - not knowing what'll happen the next day, but pushing on towards the end for the sake of everything. Blood was shed, bones were broken, but they laughed and they cried and they pushed on against anything that stood in their way. For everyone else it'd be something out of a shitty 80's book, but. . .it was fun. It was an experience that changed his life. He couldn't forget those people if he tried.

All of them, standing against the sands of time. Pushing on towards that one man. Damn it. No wonder he's getting so worked up about living this. . .normal life. Nothing could ever return those feeling. Who's gonna find that kind of adventure in a small town?

Jotaro pondered Aqua's words. None of what she said could ever make any sense in Jotaro's world, but he could relate in a way that wasn't as optimistic as Aoko's outlook.

Maybe this blue-haired woman was just at the peak, when everyone she had was still alive and kicking. She hasn't been to her 'Cairo' yet.

It's all downhill from there. Sooner or later, it's all stardust.

"Hey."

Jotaro prompted Aoko and Aqua. He looked as if he had something to contribute, but then simply waved his hand to the map.

View attachment 1780

"We're going."

@Ver @Neko Shogun @Jeremi

"Yay! Welcome to the group, Mister Black!" SeeU giggled, happy to have a group of friends...even if Manchester was kind of scary. But it was okay! They would all be okay!

@thatguyinthestore @Josh @TeamBlue​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back