Slice of life gone Pokemon IC

Foreigner55

Objection! That was objectionable!
Welcome to the world of Pokemon. A startling place full of many wonders. It consists of various regions, some unknown, that are full of Pokemon. Pokemon are strange wondrous creatures that can be captured and trained by Pokemon trainers. Let's look in on some trainers now. Ah here they are. The vermillion port…

Marcus stepped off the S.S. Palkia, fresh sunlight hitting his pale skin. He had realized training in the snow and caves had come at the cost of all his skin tone. Looking in the mirror he saw a ghostly version of himself. After tanning on the sail over, he had regained a minor amount of color. He gazed upon the city in front of him. In his mind he was lost in a sea of possibility, but to anyone looking in from outside, he looked like a boy lost in the grocery store, confused and unsure. Feeling the graze of Luxio against his leg, Marcus snapped back to reality. Wiping the confused look off his face, he began walking in the city, unknowing what the future may hold.

"Here we are," Alex told his Blaziken as they stepped off the boat. "Kanto." "Blaziken!" His Pokemon replied. Alex had heard a lot about this region. It was where red, one of the most famous trainers in the world, hailed from. "Now I wonder where I get my passport stamped." Alex wondered aloud.

Walking just off the peer, Marcus looked around and found a familiar face. "Officer Jenny" he yelled, chasing after the green haired enforcer. "Hello there, what can I do for you young man?" she asked as she turned towards Marcus. "I just arrived here and I'm a little turned around" said Marcus. Truly, he was intimidated by the vast unknown, but also excited by it. "Alright, well the nearest Pokémon Center is just down the street that way." she spoke as she pointed to the Red roofed building down the peer. "You can get a map of Kanto, as well as a map of the city you're in." she instructed. "Oh, Thank you." Marcus said as he began walking down the street.

Alex walked to what was quite obviously the Pokemon center. I mean it was kind of obvious. It was a giant red roofed building with a pokeball sign. At the Pokemon center he got his passport stamped and then ordered some dinner. It was late after all and he was hungry.

Marcus sat in the waiting room, while nurse joy tended to his Pokémon. He studied the map of Kanto he picked up off the stand in the lobby. From Vermillion he could reach Cerulean in just a few days walk. "Marcus" nurse joy spoke from across the room. Hearing his name broke him from his thoughts. "You're Pokémon are all fixed up." she said, extending a small tray holding 4 Pokéballs. Walking just down the hall, Marcus found the cafeteria, scattered with trainers, adventurers, breeders, and all sorts. Seeing the line for fresh pizza, he eagerly made his way to the serving station.

Heidi slapped her Team Skull cap onto her head as she stepped off the boat, having not wanted it to blow away in the wind. She glanced around a couple of seconds, her delinquent senses hyped up. She spotted an officer and her hair stood on end, but she'd seen much scarier folk. That one looked like a pushover. What sort of serious woman wore skirts to police work? She scoffed from behind her bandanna as she passed, heading to the Pokémon Centre. Not only was she starving, she was itching to get down to work, and you could always find at least one weak trainer there. She trudged on, not getting her pokémon healed since they didn't need it. She headed straight to the food court.

She took one look at the line and snickered. Though she might have been shorter than others, she could still shove people around, and she could shoot a killer glare. She plucked up a tray, and then proceeded to walk right up to the front of the queue, taking things from people's trays and glaring the face off of them if they had an issue with it.

Anthony helps his mother settle into his new house. It was a rather hard trip moving from one region to another, but now all that was left was to unpack a few boxes and get to know this new region. This place was different from both Kalos and Hoenn. The air smelled fresher then the other two regions and the town seemed smaller then what he was accustomed to. Still it seemed like a good place to live. The people seemed friendly and the pokemon were new enough to him. With most of the boxes done, and his mother busy with the movers, he thought it would be a good time to check out the city and see what it has to offer. Anthony quickly changes into a new set of clothes and counted the pokemon he brought with him before heading into the city.

Alex was waiting in line for dinner. He was absentmindedly looking around when he spotted a girl trying to barge to the front. If there's one thing Alex didn't like it was people who cut food lines. Alex loved food and he wasn't going to let someone be rude and more importantly block his way to the food. He decided to try politeness first. If that didn't work brute force would have to do. "Ma'am I would suggest you didn't cut the line." He said to the girl. "And none of that "I'll only move of you beat me in a Pokemon" battle nonsense. I will happily ignore you and shove you out of the way. You do not cut food lines while I'm around."

Marcus sat next to a window, so he could enjoy the view of the beach. Along the shore he could see a volleyball game, surfers, and even a battle on the beach. Marcus watched as the Jolteon moved with unblieveable speed, dodging a massive pillar of flame launched from the Ninetails mouth. The battle moved like an elegant dance, each move reciprocated with another show of power. Marcus was hypnotized by it.
A sudden yelp of a young boy in the line broke his gaze. A girl had taken his food off his tray, teasing him along the way. He held back tears as he scurried away defeated. "Another show with my meal" Marcus whispered to himself, watching the girl continue on to the next victim.

Heidi plucked a water bottle off of someone's tray and dumped it onto her own, still making her way up the line. She glanced over her shoulder, hearing that someone was talking to her. She turned around and eyed the person up and down, face still mostly hidden. He was taller than her, and older than her usual target age. She probably wouldn't be able to steal anything off him, especially not in a crowded cafeteria. She held her tray in one hand, and with the other pulled her bandanna down to speak freely. Once that was done, she lifted up the Team Skull necklace around her neck, showing off the shiny logo in the cafeteria light. "Mind your own business. " She snarled, spitting at his feet before turning around and walking further up the line. She pulled her bandanna back up, not expecting to have to speak to him again. Most people left you alone in Alola once you showed off your necklace. Heidi had successfully forgotten that she was in Kanto, where Team Skull's influence was next to nothing. They'd have been lucky if they'd been in the news.

(Is everyone in the center right now? It's going a bit fast to keep up.)
(Me and @romamaro are at least)

Alex laughed. "Oh I get it. Your one of those. Part of a group that thinks they're the next team rocket. (Note: this roleplay takes place a few years after red defeats team rocket and becomes the champion it was likely all over the news) Think that just by flashing gang signs and acting tough you can get people too do what you want. Clearly you forget what world you live in. Nearly everyone carries around a deadly animal in they're pockets. You have to be pretty bad to be a real villain. Now stop being a total jerk." With that Alex pulled a poke ball out of his pocket and called upon his Blaziken.

Anthony was walking towards the center but sees a trainer throwing out a Blaziken against what looks like a pink haired lady wearing black clothing and a skull cap. He was spooked as this might be beginning of a battle, in the streets no less! The boy quickly looked around for an authority figure to call upon, but there was no one around. He tried to run, to get out of the way, but found that his feet were frozen. He couldn't run. He could only watch as the battle unfolds.

Marcus watched as the tension grew between the pink haired girl and a blue eyed stranger. He saw lips moving but was too far hear anything. Marcus was intrigued by the girls apparel. Where he came from, bad guys dressed like astronauts, not biker gangs. Things seemed to heat up as the blue eyed one released his Blaziken. Marcus watched intently as things were just beginning.

Heidi turned back around and raised her eyebrow. At mention of Team Skull not being real villains, her eyes visibly go ablaze. She throws her tray to the nearest table to free up her hands and pulls her bandanna down again, revealing one hell of a scowl. "I don't know who you think you are, but no one talks about Team Skull like that! At least, not out of a hospital bed they don't!" She said, though it was more of a shout. Not even looking to see what pokémon the boy was taking out, her hand flew to her waist and she released Vikavolt. The stag beetle pokémon let out a high pitched squeal, having not fought in the past few days and itching to get her hands dirty.

"Nobody taught you about type weaknesses did they." Alex said. "Also who are team skull. Are they the latest team rocket knock off team." Alex was really not liking this girls attitude. "And a third thing: we are fighting about a lunch line. I am 100% sure that we could finish this quicker if we just started punching each other. Oh well. Blaziken use blaze kick on that tiny little bug type that is weak against fire attacks!"

Marcus watched as the tension grew between the pink haired girl and a blue eyed stranger. He saw lips moving but was too far hear anything. Marcus was intrigued by the girls apparel. Where he came from, bad guys dressed like astronauts, not biker gangs. Things seemed to heat up as the blue eyed one released his Blaziken. Marcus watched intently as things were just beginning.
(This is priceless. And ironically I eventually intend to have us fight those astronauts.)

Back