Slice of life gone Pokemon IC

Marcus watched as yet another trainer entered the fray, appearing on their side, the odds of the strange trio winning were extremely slim he'd say. "I'd say you three should quit while you're ahead and move along, you're quite obviously outmatched." he said the rainbow haired couple.

"Hahaha! We're never outmatched!" Jesse yelled. "We didn't spend 20 years chasing after some boys pikachu for nothing!" James yelled. "Meowth! Push the button!" "Yes sir!" Meowth yelled producing a remote and pushing a button. "Behold team rockets ultimate Pokemon stealing machine!" Jesse yelled as the ceiling exploded to reveal... A hot air balloon shaped like meowth with a net attached to it. "Seriously." Alex said flatly. He couldn't believe how lame this was.

So this as Kanto huh? Certainly didn't seem like a boring place. Just walking into the first Pokemon centre in the city and already he gets to let his little girl out to deal with some Team Magma and Team Aqua wannabes. Ah, just gotta love the look on the faces of everyone when a fully evolved Pokemon shows up. Side note, did that Meowth just talk? Huh. Interesting.

Snapping out of his thoughts as the ceiling blows up, Tommy registers what the blond kid and the guy in the coat said, accepting the compliment while he does so, before speaking. "You should listen to the guy. You three aren't even on the level of a single Magma or Aqua grunt, dunno why you're causing such a fuss. Not to mention, what's a net going to do against Silver." he says as he begins to advance, cracking his knuckles as Silver walks by his side, the duo's eyes glinting menacingly. The team rocket trio nervously back away from the teen and the walking tank, taking careful steps back in time with Tommy moving forward.

With the arrival of the new trainer and Aggron, Anthony was a bit relieved at the fact that they seemed to have won. It seemed the battle was over, and that no one was hurt or worst. His relief was dashed when the ceiling exploded open, revealing their giant balloon. It was rather impressive, if not a bit gaudy, but still it had a rather dangerous looking net that looked rather tough to break. They also had an air advantage, but it might be circumvented by Watson's thunderbolt, but at the same time he was sure the balloon itself was probably made of rubber or lightning resistant materials. He froze as ideas and plans began to rush in and fill his head.

"T-team magma!?" Jesse yelled! "Team A-Aqua!?" James yelled. "W-We're worth three of those losers each!" Meowth yelled. "Besides! Team rocket came first! Those losers just deserted team rocket when we sent reconasance to hoenn!" "I hate to say this but he is right." Alex said. "Team rocket did come first. Don't know about that second part though. Anyway... Blaziken! Finish this up! Flamethrower!" The team rocket members ran right where Alex wanted them, Into the balloon. The flamethrower hit the balloon and it exploded hurling them into the sky. "Well remember this!" Jesse yelled. "Looks like team rockets blasting off again!" All three yelled. "Wobufett!"

The explosion sends the three members into the sky with violent force. Anthony can't help but feel a bit bad for them. He turns to Luxio's and Blaziken's trainers. "Umm...three cheers for....beating them I guess?. Wasn't that a bit harsh uh...Alex right? And you?"

Explosions in the sky? The smell of a cheap hot air balloon on fire? The fading cries of the Rocket Trio?

Ah yes, it just another day in the lovely region of Kanto. Patty nonchalantly made her way to the Pokemon Center, a stout little growlithe in a harness trotting by her side. Pepper, the growlithe, suddenly stopped in her tracks to sniff the air before continuing towards the building's entrance.

"Huh, I guess the coast's clear..." the girl said to her guide pokemon, "There aren't any casualties, right?"

Marcus chuckled as the wacky trio flew off into the distance. Turning his attention to the trainers next to him, one of whom spoke to him directly.
"My name is Marcus" he replied with a small smile. Turning to a new voice approaching from behind him. He was surprised to see what look like a blind girl and her guide. He examined her with a quizzical look on his face. The nudge of his Luxio against his leg broke his stare from the new trainer. Petting his Luxio Marcus replied to the stranger "Just a bunch of poorly equipped 'bandits'" he said making air quotes.

The growlithe nudged by Patty's leg, alerting her to the stranger who just turned towards her. The girl noticed a short pause. Of course, she couldn't see him staring at her but she had a hunch he was. It happens sometimes. And of course, she couldn't see the stranger making air quotes either.

"Bandits...? Ah...those three from Team Rocket?" she frowned a little, "What'd they do this time?"

"Tried to steal all the Pokemon here mostly." Alex said joining the conversation. "Or failed to do it more accurately. We took care of em easily." Alex smiled in his usual cocky way despite the fact that it was pretty obvious this girl was blind and couldn't see him.

"It helped we outnumbered them a couple to three." Anthony explained. "Hey nothing flew outside and hit you did it?" He asks the girl.

"Huh, no scams or schemes this time?" Patty replied,"They must be getting rusty...but at least no one got hurt right?"

She turns to the direction of another voice joining in. "Huh? Nope. I'm fine. I wasn't that close by just now...I think."

Anthony was a bit confused. The girl would've been able to see the explosion from a mile away, but still he wouldn't know. "So..look it's nice to meet you all. I should really head home now. My mom's going to freak about what happened a bit ago."

Back