Some RP Ideas! (Looking for Small Group or 1x1)

StellaLuna4

Failed Pancake Art
What's up, my fellow nerds.

I, like many others, am looking for some hearty RP partners. As you can tell from the 10,000+ tags, I have many interests, and ideas for plots I'd love to spitball with anyone who also might have an interest. I love brainstorming!

Here are some of my ideas for a fun RP (obviously these are just vague established thoughts):

1. [Modern] [Crime] This one was just a crack-y idea I had that seemed like fun: Character A is a law abiding citizen who pays their taxes and goes to jury duty. One day, they come home to see some alcoholic jackass (Character B) knocked out on their couch. For some reason, they don't call the cops, and for some reason, they keep not calling the cops despite Character B constantly finding their way into the house. At least all they do is eat the raisin bran and turn down the heater. Character B eventually causes issues when their background catches up and bites Character A in the ass.

2. [Supernatural] [Modern Fantasy] This one is a more lighthearted RP focused around mythical/supernatural creatures and exploring their modern day habits. The world would be coexisting with everyone (think Zootopia but with goblins, water sprites, werewolves and such). I was thinking it would be funny to do a Little Red Riding Hood style plot here where Character A is a city-sort that is completely out of touch with their roots, they get stranded on the way to their relative's house out in the country- and get help from forest dwelling Character B. And then they both deal with that culture shock.

3. [Science Fiction] [Post Apocalyptic] This one would be equal parts fun and dark, I think. If you've ever played Fallout or know the concept, I was thinking a post-apocalyptic world that is similar BUT- The "Institute", a mysterious and hidden sect that creates AI robots has been replaced entirely by AI robots. However, these "robots" think they are the humans, somewhere along the lines, they lost awareness of anything other than them existing. The concept of organic life is completely foreign to them. But outside the "Institute", there are the original humans (albeit some are a lil mutated and a lil deranged) who have reverted to a more primitive state of living and aren't aware of the technologically advanced AI that exists right next to them. Somehow, these two words collide- and etc.

4.[Dark] [Alternate History] This idea is a darker one, and mostly for those who want a serious RP with realistic aspects to it. It is going to be set in Ancient Egypt, and the plot would follow the inevitable downfall of the kingdom to Rome in 30 BC. The characters involved could be from various castes, and their interactions would vary greatly due to this. It could be an epic story of escape, a bittersweet romance, or even a gratifying revenge plot. And why not throw in some Egyptian mythology and make it real crazy? 'Cause yes.

So let me know what ya'll think! :) Plus, I'm up for borrowing from any world that has already been created and I'm aware of (i.e. Mass Effect, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, even Avatar: the Last Airbender, and so on).

Hello!

Can I just say that I am genuinely interested in all of these ideas (save for maybe the last one because my knowledge of Egyptian mythology is essentially... nonexistent- but there IS always google.)?

The first one strikes me as especially intriguing, as it reads as both very slice-of-life (albeit with couch-appearing strangers) and potentially very dramatic and exciting. As someone whose also played some of the recent Fallout Games, and whose love for fantasy is more than a little silly, the 2nd and 3rd ideas are also quite appealing.

I'd love to roleplay any/all/some of these with you, if you'd like to!

Hello!

Can I just say that I am genuinely interested in all of these ideas (save for maybe the last one because my knowledge of Egyptian mythology is essentially... nonexistent- but there IS always google.)?

The first one strikes me as especially intriguing, as it reads as both very slice-of-life (albeit with couch-appearing strangers) and potentially very dramatic and exciting. As someone whose also played some of the recent Fallout Games, and whose love for fantasy is more than a little silly, the 2nd and 3rd ideas are also quite appealing.

I'd love to roleplay any/all/some of these with you, if you'd like to!

Woo-hoo! I'm glad you're interested. :D I'll PM you.

Hey there! I see that you already have a RP partner, (but if you were ever interested in an RP) I really love the first and second idea. They are both original, have a lot of potential, and room for a good plot. But, of course, just tell me if you aren't interested!

Hey there! I see that you already have a RP partner, (but if you were ever interested in an RP) I really love the first and second idea. They are both original, have a lot of potential, and room for a good plot. But, of course, just tell me if you aren't interested!
Heck yeah! The more RP partners the better. I'll PM you!

Hello! Got room for one more partner? If so, I'm very much intrigued by ideas #1 and #3.

Hey! If you aren't getting too hounded by other people, I have characters that would work for #1 and #2.

Hey!! These sound ultra cool! I especially like the second one! Let me know if you're interested in talking about it! ^.^

Back