Somnium Aeternum Somnium Aeternum (OOC/Discussion)

I'm thinking there's going to be something of an uneasy relationship between the NAPD (namely Erin) and some of these vigilante characters. It's been established that the NAPD can't be everywhere and there are certain elements of New Acadia that have to rely on underground and black market justice or have no justice at all, so Erin would realize that, to some degree, the vigilante acts are part of the greater good despite the harm they may cause and operating outside the law.

So I'm thinking that she probably has come contact with them and it's a bit of "I'll give you a leash to do things you want as long as you're doing the things I need, etc."

Thoughts?
Sounds like a Batman-Commisioner Gordon scenario.
Also, the vigilante's could be like Spiderman to the Daily Bugle.
spiderman-i-want-pictures-pictures-of-spiderman.jpg

Wait, what's that I hear?

Reactions: Nyx
I'm thinking there's going to be something of an uneasy relationship between the NAPD (namely Erin) and some of these vigilante characters. It's been established that the NAPD can't be everywhere and there are certain elements of New Acadia that have to rely on underground and black market justice or have no justice at all, so Erin would realize that, to some degree, the vigilante acts are part of the greater good despite the harm they may cause and operating outside the law.

So I'm thinking that she probably has come contact with them and it's a bit of "I'll give you a leash to do things you want as long as you're doing the things I need, etc."

Thoughts?

Cool idea. I'm down for it. I can feel the tension already

I posted can someone tell me if I did it right, I am not sure if I messed up or not.

I didn't mean the secret passcode stuff for The Blue, just stuff that was happening on the streets to keep the activities from prying eyes. My bad on that one, I left it really, really vague.

I thought it was how they knew you were there for Mavers, I can change it.

Damn thats a lot of characters, ya'll have room for one more?

Edit: Will probably play a character that got so many cybernetics the AI ended up taking over.

Sorry I haven't posted yet guys, been busy with birthday stuff and Christmas stuff and ahhhhhhhhh. Also it's kinda hard to navigate the site still for me

Back