Soul Eater ocs

AmatsuOtaku

Professional fanboy
EDITED;
Here I'll put info about a few of my Soul Eater ocs for rps.
Anyone interested in joining the rp can put your characters here too.
I'd recommend reading all posts with details and descriptions of characters before beginning the rp, so you can have an idea of what they're like. Keeping this page open as a reference could also be helpful.

Last edited:
Main oc;
Her name is Shiko. She's the daughter of satan and basically the princess of hell. But she doesn't want to be evil like her parents, so instead she goes to the DWMA. She is primarily a weapon, a two-sided battle ax, but insists she doesn't need a meister and takes on missions by herself.
Nobody really trusts her at first, obviously. She beats up the idiot Black Star on her first day at the school, so people begin to warm up to her because really that guy's a jerk.

She enjoys teasing people and playfully flirts with everyone, including girls (meaning Maka doesn't like her much). She has an appreciation for symmetry and order, but also has a chaotic soul. This results in her creating things with almost perfect symmetry, but then adding one asymmetrical detail in order to annoy Kid. And it works.

Name: Shiko
Role: Weapon without a meister
Personality: Chaotic, confident, flirty, playful
Appearance: (Images may be put up later)

2nd ocs;
Aki-nyan and Opal. Aki-nyan is a powerful witch (yes she's also a neko) who no one has managed to beat yet. She's mischievous, but not evil like most witches. Opal is her familiar, a weapon (primarily a staff) who transforms to enable her to use more advanced spells. She took him in when Opal's meister died in mattle.
Many students have been defeated by her, but she never kills them. Kid is among the aforementioned students.

Name: Aki-nyan
Role: Witch
Personality: Playful, affectionate

Name: Opal
Role: Weapon
Personality: Obedient, protective

Here I might as well explain the relationship between the Grim Reapers and Shiko's family.
They are two separate families. The Grim Reapers represent death in general, and justice for those who have strayed to the side of evil. The Devils, for a lack of a more creative name, are their RIVALS who represent unjustified death.
The Grim Reapers tend to take only evil souls. The Devils take pure and innocent souls, so they're often seen as evil.

Shiko's father (literally Satan) is the king of hell. Shiko is the princess, but since she has older brothers she is not the heir. She's a bit of an outcast in the family, preferring to only collect evil souls like the Reapers do. So she goes to DWMA seeking refuge.
Death is hesitant to accept her, but her soul appears to be more pure than the rest of her family so he allows it. Shiko is enrolled as a weapon, but does not have a meister.
Since she is the child of a really powerful family, she is strong enough to split her soul and become both weapon and meister at the same time. In this form, she appears normally but additionally summons her weapon form, which she can then use as a normal weapon.

Death the Kid is at first really ticked off at the fact that she was allowed in, both because of her family's reputation and because she has no meister. She then takes a particular liking to teasing him and he might develop a slight crush. Their soul wavelengths are compatible, so Kid could use her if he had to, although he would hate the imbalanced weapon and Shiko wouldn't appreciate being used by a meister.

Set character relationships involving Shiko;

Kid - They begin as rivals, then friends, then potentially love interests depending on how the story goes.
Black Star - Black Star and Shiko are rivals but also friends
Maka - Maka doesn't like her much because of her tendency to flirt with literally everyone.

Shiko has no meister at the story's beginning. She may get one later on depending on what ocs exist.
Other character relationships will be determined by the story events.

Dan is a meister to Ethan who is a weapon. They are best friends and get along really well, though they do have some conflicting views. They can seem a bit similar at first but once you get to know them Dan becomes the more empathic one and Ethan is more mean and angry. They have yet to meet new people at school and make friends

Name: Dan
Role: Meister
Personality: He is quite relaxed and a bit of a jokester and tries to make people around him laugh even though they probably don’t find him very funny. He can be serious and is able to understand the emotions of the people around him very well though that doesn’t mean he will always step in to help or do the right thing.

Name: Ethan
Role: Weapon (double sided axe)
Personality: He does joke around like Ethan though is more likely to get into trouble for his actions. He is quick to jump to anger and can say some pretty mean things though he is fun to be with when he’s in a good mood. He does care about what people think of him, but just cause he wants to be popular and liked by people even though he isn’t always the nicest person
View attachment 6529(Ethan as a weapon looks a bit like this)

I focus on Shiko because she's my main oc, so...
Additional character relationships involving Shiko;

Tsubaki - Friends
Soul - Friends maybe idk
Crona - At first Crona should be distrustful of her, as they are to everyone with the exception of Maka, but then slowly warm up to her once they're reassured that Shiko is not going to kill them. As always, Shiko enjoys teasing them and even finds Crona's shyness cute.
Other ocs - depends on the story
As for the other characters IDK

This is the closest I could find to Shiko's weapon form. The axe head should be much bigger though and have more of a red color scheme.
(thanks for nothing, google images)
GcB5OSl1Jh2xyW0XOLWkovu_nJ13_mgxMTo4kxPugQ6N26eXUEhroayC-EGseP0a6gAv1iIE6C-Z9iOH5vzx-YlqmVypVh5b0rxn-vwRDMnX3hnjBNZTNWqMHvyCsFKy6TdCckOL

Ok so I think I should explain something else here..
To put it bluntly, Shiko is a proud pansexual. She has a tendency to flirt with everyone and takes equal interest in them regardless of gender. This is especially important when considering Crona, as they don't have a canon gender.
There's a short list of people she takes a particular liking to, despite this.

-Kid
-Crona
-Ehh kind of Blair too (Don't ask please you know how Blair is lol...)
Any other character is simply a friend, though it can be hard to tell with Shiko's typically playful and flirtatious personality.

Jeez now I have to decide who Shiko will like more... Kid or Crona...
Screw it she can have both right? xD

Edit: Yeah she can have both, this is fine lol
Edited again: I've decided it shall be CRONA

Last edited:
Common occurrences with Shiko; (long list sorry)

-Drawing something perfectly organized and symmetrical then changing one small detail to annoy Kid
-Purposely messing up the symmetry of something, also to annoy Kid
-Teasing literally anyone
-Surprise hugs!
-Rapid-firing compliments at people just to see how flustered they get (especially Crona)
-Getting into random fights with self-absorbed people like Black Star
-Roasting Black Star
-Arguing that she doesn't need a meister and that she doesn't need friends, even though she constantly gets hurt in battle on her own and often turns lonely and depressed for short periods of time..

Okay since Crona has apparently taken over my life I'm just gonna throw all logic out the window and s h i p
My brother helps me come up with scenarios and for some odd reason, it works. It shouldn't work but it does. And Crona's really freakin adorable so...

whispers Crona x Shiko

Edit: idc what happens later in the anime, where I'm at Crona is a precious baby that must be protected at all costs. Idk if they stay that way in the anime but I hope so

Last edited:
How Shiko shows affection (oh boy here we go xD);

Shiko is typically confident and flirty, and loves teasing people. Despite this, she can get flustered pretty easily, particularly if someone flirts back for once lol
Very few people have seen it, but there is a kind, timid, and blushy side to her too. She reacts to certain things (cough BLAIR) like a boy would (denial, looking away, occasional nosebleed etc) because of her being pans
That being said, there's a few distinct ways she shows affection or shows that she cares about someone.

-First of all, just trusting them
-Rapid-fire compliments
-Surprise hugs
-Buying gifts or gifting money even though she's pretty much broke

I'm going to use Crona as an example because that's my new favorite ship (Crona x Shiko, IT WORKS AND I LOVE IT)

Shiko will sneak up behind them and surprise hug them at any chance she gets. She loves scaring them but immediately turns regretful and apologetic if it goes too far.
She finds Crona's shyness irresistible and calls them "cute" literally all the time. On the other hand, if someone hurts/upsets Crona, Shiko will go full demon and beat the crap out of that person unless someone stops her. When Crona's frightened by her attitude or abilities she does her best to reassure them and becomes depressed when that's unsuccessful.
She'll also befriend Ragnarok... somehow.

She will protect Crona with her life during battle. She's stronger than a normal human so she can withstand a lot more. And now I'm waiting for the scene where Crona has to watch as Shiko gets beat half to death by a Kishin or something...

Last edited:
Wait... Crona's a meister. Shiko's a weapon.
THIS WAS DESTINY Y'ALL- xD

Shiko insists that she doesn't need a meister. BUT I'm going to force them into a situation where she either teams up with a meister or they both die.
Example scene; Shiko and Crona were out hunting kishin and they run into a strong one. Shiko confidently says she can beat it on her own and refuses to let Crona help. Crona then has to watch as Shiko gets totally beat up. There's no one else around to help them and by the time help arrives it'll be too late.
Shiko, despite being injured, transforms and insists Crona use her, as it is life or death
(and screw Ragnarok he's not important here). Shiko finally figures out how to resonate on Crona's wavelength and they pull off an epic special move and kill the kishin, saving them both but leaving Shiko dangerously hurt.

OMGGGG this has to happen now, we can't NOT do this!

Scenario brainstorm (involving Shiko);

-Annoying Kid in every way possible
-Getting all flustered because of Blair (Soul: "finally someone understands!" xD)
-Constantly competing with Black Star.
-Arguing over the meister issue (her insisting she doesn't need a meister even though she gets hurt when operating alone)
-Crona being scared of Shiko at first because of her status as a Devil, and someone else having to tell her to back off (she won't listen)
-Crona finally warming up to Shiko. Shiko seeing them smile for the first time, and absolutely freaking out like "omg they're so sweet and innocent and pure ?! ... This is mine now. I have claimed it. I will protect it forever."
-Shiko taking a hit for Crona (or maybe someone else but probably Crona)
-C R O N A need I say more?

Edit: I FORGOT ONE OF THE BEST ONES HOW COULD I-
-Teary hugs and clinging onto each other after a big fight/scary experience, Crona seeing Shiko's weak side

And I know at least half of these are Crona-based but who's going to stop me? Not you.

Edited again and new scenarios because I'm bored;
-Shiko getting really mad about something and absolutely losing it
-Shiko having to smack some sense into Kid and/or Black Star
-Shiko's clothes are all torn up so we'll do something with that, maybe someone goes shopping with her but then again she's broke xD
-Sleepy Shiko falling asleep on Crona :3 (and Crona not knowing how to deal with that! lol)
-Everyone discovering her cute lil tail and wings (yes she has smol wings hidden behind that half-cape)

Last edited:
Back