Stahlhiem: College of Magic (Rebooted!) IC

Forest

Without taking her eyes off the beastman, the woman gestures to a patch of flowers and new plants began to sprout from the patch. Herbs used for cleaning and patching wounds grow in but a few seconds in front of the Beastman. "There. Just place them on your wounds and the herbs will staunch the bleeding and prevent infection." The woman tells her.

Forest

The woman narrows her eyes at Coro's possibly false ignorance but there was still a chance Coro was truly ignorant about her origins. "You do not know who I am? I assume you have seen the chapels and idols dedicated to me around Britain?" She asks.

The Grail lady sees that Coro simply didn't know what she really is but in the end it doesn't matter all that much. "You...don't know what powers you have do you? I wish to speak with...your other half if that is possible."

"Have you yet tried? People of her...level will either be bold or deceptive, but never cowardly. It should be easy for her to reveal herself should it be necessary." She tells Coro.

".....I see. Then I am sorry for what I must do." She tells her and the ground shook and the air began to heat up as a deep bestial growling was heard from the forest. From the green darkness comes a creature made entirely of hot twisted metal, with fiery eyes, sword like claws and dagger like teeth, snarling and barking. It walked on two large trunk and two small but powerful legs. The creature eyed the two, Coro who would be its next prey and the Grail Lady, its master. "Caliburn." She called the creature and it stood at attention. The grail lady points at Coro and the creature looked at the Beastman for a second before letting out a horrible roar and charging her with a blood lust that rival an Undead.

Caliburn ran at Coro, charging in mindlessly before turning only to continue the chase. The beast began to see a change in the beastman, going from running and felt her take an offensive stance. The beast lets out a roar and began another charge to see if she will run or stand.

Caliburn falls into the water with a horrible sizzle as his body cools. The lake bubbles and boils but it didn't stop as Caliburn still lives. The monster jumps out of the lake and resumes its attack, but this time showing agility that would be impossible for a beast of that size, running up to Coro in a matter of seconds before swiping at her with its giant arm.

Caliburn sees the plants die, and the Grail Lady can feel a faint ting of power coming from the beastman. The monster wasn't deterred and lets out a bestial roar before it rips out a chunk of the earth and throws it at Coro.

Caliburn covers his eyes and face as the pieces of hard dirt slams into him. As Coro regenerates her arm, the monster lets out another roar before jumping up into the air and trying to slam down onto the beastman.

The wooden spike flies into the air, but instead of piercing the creature it punches it instead, knocking the creature aside in fantastic sh0w as the spike breaks into chips and splinters. Caliburn lands on its back but quickly gets up to face the beastman yet again.

"Stop!" Ordered the Grail Lady and the beast immediately stops. The lady stands up from her seat and walks towards Coro. "Have you finally revealed yourself to me?" She asks the beastman.

The grail lady didn't know if the beastman heard her or not, but felt the dark energies that came off her. The lady wasn't afraid however. She still walked forward towards the beastman.

"Simple. I merely wish to talk to you. And ask you a few questions. If this is the beastman talking then I will have nothing to say to her however. I only wish to speak with the creature that lies within her." She explained.

"First I wish to know your name. I know you know who I am, so it would only be fair for me to know who is intruding in my domain." The lady said.

"Strange. Do you remember anything before you took on a mortal form? It is quite obvious to me that you are no demon or spirit." The grail lady asks.

Back