Star Wars RP small group or 1x1

Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing a RP in the Star Wars universe. I have some ideas for a story line in the old republic, but I am open to playing at other times. As for size I want to keep the RP small and active, so that it does not get to confusing with lot's of different main characters. If you're interested in joining me on adventure in a galaxy far far away then drop me a line, so we can discuss ideas and plot.

I'd be down. Haven't had many opportunities to roleplay in the Star Wars universe. I will warn you my knowledge of the world doesn't go much farther than the movies and Star Wars Battlefront 2's campaign, but I would be willing to research anything I need to do. Coolio

So here is the plot I have, let me know what you think of it and anything you think that could be improved upon.

The RP takes place between the time Revan restored peace to the galaxy and Darth Bane's rule of two. The story starts with a group of new jedi knights and padawans sent from the jedi academy on coruscant to protect a small city from pirates. Though it is unknown at the time the jedi are dispatched, the pirates are not there to steal from the defenceless people, but instead they have been hired to find a lost sith relic.

The sith relic is a gateway to a lost system, a place cut off from the rest of the galaxy, a place of the dark side. After getting to the plant and learning of the pirates mission and the presence of the dark side the group tries to stop them, but the sith that is leading the pirates reaches the relic first and opens the gateway. The group of jedi will have a choice they can cross into the unknown after the sith or report their findings to the temple and let the gateway close for what could be all time.

I like the idea of the group being younger and less experienced, so that they well be more open minded to the journey ahead and the powers that the dark side could give them, but I am open to letting other types of characters in like bounty hunters or droids. So, tell me what you think and if you would like to play as something other than a jedi.

Maybe your character can start as a jedi and then become a grey jedi during the story? Is that cool, because it makes it easier for him to be part of the group.

That would work. It would flow with your idea of them being more open to the dark side

Is this thread still open? I feel that if it is that you guys could use a Sith character. Let me know what you think Yoda. :D

Unfortunately we already started, so I am going to have to say no maybe next time. I also should have taken the open sign down, I am sorry for any confusion.

Back