New User Storm-Chan® Terms & Services.

Storm Chan

Let me just get to the point...

Hello, my name is S̴̡͇̮̖̝̓̄̋̀̆͋̎̒̕k̡̨͎̞̗͎̂͊͐͑͗ÿ̙̮̻̰̰̭̜͖͈̕̕͘͡͝e̸̮̠̞̜͓̗̣͂̇͌͒̌́͐̊͐ and I will probably be the most awkward person in here, (ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᶠʳᶦᵉⁿᵈˢ...ˀ)
I found this website thanks to my boredom and also thanks to being a “social butterfly“, I have done many roleplays in the past, but they were mostly from....other.....stuff....like.....YouTube.

It does really feel like forever since I’ve done my first ever role play and I was actually getting my imagination and creativity out for once than putting it all effortlessly on drawing...but I met so many people and we had many laughs together, I still do remember some of them, and they still talk to me, and hopefully this will bring the same type of feeling that I felt 2 years ago(?)

the point is that I just wanna meet the amazing people in this website, and maybe make new friends... yeah I can be awkward BUT I’LL TRY TO BE FUNNY, I PROMISE ;m;

Let me just get to the point...

Hello, my name is S̴̡͇̮̖̝̓̄̋̀̆͋̎̒̕k̡̨͎̞̗͎̂͊͐͑͗ÿ̙̮̻̰̰̭̜͖͈̕̕͘͡͝e̸̮̠̞̜͓̗̣͂̇͌͒̌́͐̊͐ and I will probably be the most awkward person in here, (ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᶠʳᶦᵉⁿᵈˢ...ˀ)
I found this website thanks to my boredom and also thanks to being a “social butterfly“, I have done many roleplays in the past, but they were mostly from....other.....stuff....like.....YouTube.

It does really feel like forever since I’ve done my first ever role play and I was actually getting my imagination and creativity out for once than putting it all effortlessly on drawing...but I met so many people and we had many laughs together, I still do remember some of them, and they still talk to me, and hopefully this will bring the same type of feeling that I felt 2 years ago(?)

the point is that I just wanna meet the amazing people in this website, and maybe make new friends... yeah I can be awkward BUT I’LL TRY TO BE FUNNY, I PROMISE ;m;
Hey, don't worry about being awkward. I am willing to get to know you and be your friend. Once you are no longer a new user, feel free to roleplay with me.

Welcome. Just a warning, though - Zalgo is kind of my thing. Why'd you steal it?
I'm joking of course - unless I'm not.

... I will probably be the most awkward person in here...

Challenge accepted! ;-)

It does really feel like forever since I’ve done my first ever role play and I was actually getting my imagination and creativity out for once than putting it all effortlessly on drawing...

What kind of RPs did you join? And what kind of kind of drawings are you doing? Landscapes? Characters?

Well, Hello! And cool! Hope you gonna enjoy this place, after i finish setting up my RP with all the elemental rules maybe i get some time to get to know you more... BTW Awkward means creative, so, do check my RP and tell me that you are still awkward then... :q

Back