成功終了: Successful End [5/8]

Bonne sighs. Goddamn it. "Okay, Sin, sorry for that. Look, there's a very nice song I know. It goes like this. A-" she points at the corresponding key, "-B, C, D..."

Name, fragmented or otherwise: Abel (Abee or Abe for friends) Ikanov
Apparent age: 16-17
Appearance:
1'80 m tall. Abel has long, white silky hair and intense blue eyes as well as pale skin, he's an albino. He has a slender complexion, not VERY strong but allowing for fast movement.

Leader, support, field agent, or researcher: support
Personality: Appearing Kind hearted and even somewhat cheerful, he's really full of hope and easy to frighten. Abel is terrified of Demons and lives now in constant fear. He knows how to survive and managed on his own but he has turned distrustful and a bit cold. He'd describe himself as a coward, and wouldn't go through risks if he doesn't get anything from it. He knows theres demons in his mind as sleeps very little. He believes he'll escape, some day, somehow, because he's sure that if he loses all hope then he'll never ever make it.
There's an optional segment I have, but I need to explain a little further first. This city, Pandemonium, is crawling with dream demons. They find humans and slowly suck them of their dreams. The more dreams they lose, the worse their memory gets. The person from the letter- currently nameless and just an exposition provider- had most of their dreams taken. So, without further ado, the optional segment:
Percent of nightmares taken: 40%
Percent of dreams taken 60%

Last edited:
Awesome...now there are two people who won't like my dealings with the demons...

Sin payed close attention to Bonne as she taught him what those strange, funny symbols meant, but her fiery hair kept distracting him...

to be continued... ;)

I thought that he was deathly afraid of the demons...If I befriend one, wouldn't he then hate me (or be really scared of me)

also, too bad you didn't go with Cain, we could have had a nice little naming scheme going on

awesome, I also noticed that he happened to have a clone in the monster camp...

Dear God, we are a dysfunctional group in monster ideology. One of us wants to befriend/use them, one of us wants to kill them, and one of us is terrified of them. This is going to be good.

Distended to, but only some parts are failing due to disrepair. Most of the electronics still work. However, it's pretty empty, as most of the people have either died of sleeplessness (which can actually happen, BTW) or fled, as Pandemonium is a bit of a demon hotspot. It was a pretty modern, sprawling city in its prime.

yea, the human body can recover from starvation or dehydration, but an extended lack of sleep will permanently damage it

Which is bad, of course.

Oh, God, our characters still need sleep! I almost forgot the consequences of that! I foresee extended dream sequences of psychological torture up and coming! (Maybe. Still not too sure. It's an optional thing right now.)

Well, Sin won't have a problem with sleeping, paying his little demonic familiar with dreams, tis but a small price

Screwing hell, he already has one?! Please tell me you're hiding their existence.

Also, that pay will probably run out fairly soon, what with your posted level of dreams. A year or less.

Btw there is day and night, right?. Its not always dark or anything. Is it?

The demons haven't affected day and night yet. Pretty much no-one knows how or wants to. Besides, a lack of proper day and night is hell on a human's inner clock. Their meals would become very infrequent after a day or two of feasting as the darkness kicks in.

Back