成功終了: Successful End [5/8]

no, I don't have one yet, but wouldn't I continuously have dreams that I could then feed the demon and keep it in check by threatening to unleash Bonne's infinite anger against it?

On second thought, that's a perfectly valid idea. Except maybe she might kill you if there's no less lethal way to get it out. There will be, yes, but the real issue is if we can come up with one.

And the whole "dream" thing? I should clarify that it mainly means "hopes and dreams" type dreams, not "My teeth are falling out in a rainbow alpaca I might be high" kind of dreams. That type might work, but it's less appealing to demons in general. Not many would want to eat the nth dream about running around in Iron Man's suit after the first try.

Yes, I've had these dreams. It's a very confusing story.

dream sharing in the RP...for some reason that sounds even more risque than just sharing a bed.... ;)

If you share another thought like that, I will virtual-slap you. And then laugh

And then maybe stop laughing because OH GOD WE SHARE DEMONS NOW. JOY.

yea........................................................................................................

thoughts are being made...

Bone X Sin its a thing before its even a thing.

I like the way you think!

We should add Abel to the weird prototype RP thing we had earlier. I can just imagine the awkward tension.

How would it work...there would be a weird tension /affection thing between Bone and Sin, but Abel would be a third wheel...I feel sorry for him

Abel looks at Sin slowly and the hits him on the head with a pan before running off

Sin's little (though very large) raven-demon thing grabs Abel.

A slight smile grew across Sin's face.

"Hey, Abel, how many dreams do you have left?" A scary look found its way behind Sin's eyes.

Abel outright started screaming bloody murder.
"LET GO, LET GO OF ME LET GO.OF ME LET GO LETGOLETGOLETGOLETGO" He was squirming, kicking, shaking about, trying to get the demon to release him by hitting its claws and legs with his hands and fists.

A quick movement later, and there was a knife buried to the hilt in one of the wings' large joints. Blessed steel, something Bonne figured would have to stick.

"Goddamnit, Sin, we can't even leave your sleep alone, can we?!"

Sin blinked, his face returning to its normal countenance. He recalled the demon as it screamed out in pain, raging within the recesses of Sin's mind.

"Quite now, Mugen."

Retrieving the fallen knife, Sin returned it to Bonne, while shooting Abel a dark glance.

"Sorry about that Bonne, I'll try not to do it again." Sin gave Bonne one of his trademark, light-hearted smiles.

The girl huffed, turning away from his serene face. "Be thankful I like you. We will be having words when you've learned the alphabet."

Mental note: blessed steel worked. So bless everything.

Damn, the alphabet, does she not understand. He would never be able to learn it with her teaching him...

Mental note: she likes me! :)

Back