Ame Damnee The Clock Tower

Esra T. Jones

A squeal of alarm sounded as she practically leapt off him and looked at the male with large eyes, ''You stupid demon! I wish you would all just get destroyed!" Her arms cross angrilly and she has a lashing tail. Esra was half tempted to correct his term, but decided it was not important.

Wroth
Town Square

About to say something else but halting as soon as he heard Destroy. Destroy. a chill ran up his spine as he heard that... But why? Wroth as he was dealing on this he heard a voice, it was that same Omnipresent voice as before. Legion. destroy. Wroooooth. Wroth held his head and snuck to one knee his body going into a cold sweat and his chest started to feel like.... something was inside of it scratching like a wild animal wanting to be let out it wasn't as bad as the pain at the sanctuary but was still noticeable. Legion. Legion LEGION. will destroy. Wroth.

With no warning Wroth yelled more at the ground than at the kitsune "Who the fuck is Legion!?" the voice got louder. Destroy. Destroy! DESTROY!! Wroth!! and what it said next made Wroths face go white. Legion. Destroy. Brother. Wroth screamed a response more on instinct than anything else "I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER!!!" he said his voice echoing through the entire Square.

Last edited:
Eddie the Black - Town Square

As Eddie and Lila entered the town square he could see all around him new patrons hustling and bustling from here and there and everywhere around him. Luckily for him, no one had taken down his stage since his utter destruction of Dareth a few hours prior. A squeal broke him of his thoughts as a Kitsune appeared to be fighting with some sort of daemon. No matter, I should be able to break up such rabble rousing with naught but a song.

He leaned in to whisper to Lila. "I'll do what I do best and distract all of these lovely patrons with a song. Do try not to be too mesmerized while you work your own magic." He chuckled as he returned to his grand stage in front of the Clock Tower itself and began to warm up with Michelle once more.

Lila gave a laugh as he walked to the stage. Glancing at him for a minute, she placed her illusion over herself and hid herself in the crowd, waiting for the music to start as she began to eye the people that made their way to the stage at the sight of Eddie. She saw a few she'd want to get into the pockets of right away but she held back the urge, choosing instead to survey people and visible items. She spotted one soul with a dagger on their person, a beautiful blade that caught her eye and held it. She smiled at the thought of gaining a new friend for her dagger.

As she surveyed people, she jumped at the loud yell that rung across the square, making out "I'm not your brother!" very clearly. It must've had something to do with the kitsune and daemon for a little bit ago. Shaking her head, she went back to watching the forming crowd.

Chandra Eclav - Town Square

Chandra walked into the town square, taking interest in the bustling of the people there. In any other place besides Abaddon, she would stick out, but here, though alluring, she was just another passing face. She had been living in Abaddon for quite some time now, seducing young hearts and killing bounties for coin. It was the life Chandra had always wanted; the life that she always needed.

The town square was filled with hostility, hostility which the woman fed off of. She surveyed her surroundings, the square was full of individuals, each one so unique to the next. Chandra noted the bard with his whore, the kitsune with the demon, and finally the succubus; Aeriseth. She sighed a heavy breath before advancing into the crowd, purposefully shoving into people with her shoulder as she walked through. It was then that she sensed it, anger. A sly grin appeared over the woman's face, now standing in the middle of the crowd. Chandra turned to the demon yelling aloud, the source of her senses. Maybe this festival won't be so boring after all..

Esra T. Jones

The vixen was appalled at first when he continued shouting but... Not at her? What was going through that head of his? She slowly stood and approached him as he was shouting and seemed to come across two actions she could do.

Try and be nice and help him calm down.

Or take his money.

Her tail wiggled at the idea of the last option but her mind decided now was not the time. So, the female gave the demon an awkward, correction, very awkward hug and pat his back. "U-Umm... There... There? Calm down big... Fella?"

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon
The Clocktower, Town Square

Xena couldn't help that excited feeling in her chest as they walked through the heart of the festivities: the town square. In here she could see all sorts of people, fireworks, ornaments... The crowd was big, and she sometimes had to wade through them. She kind of felt bad for dragging Errol along in this place full of things he hated: crowds, noises, etc., but if she is to make him stop being so asocial, this is the only way. A golden opportunity. Soon enough they found a fairly unpopulated spot, finding a place to sit down, eating the meals Errol bought from the Tavern. They got pretty comfortable, and Xena looked up at the clocktower with a smile. "It's different, no?"

Errol blinked. "Hm?"

"I mean the square, around this time of the year. Usually, when we go around here, to... do stuff..." she emphasized the word a little, giving him a clue that she was talking about that thing she does that nobody else knew. Being the siren, she is up there in the clocktower to sing most nights. "... there are very few people. But during festivals... everyone is so lively and happy and free." her smile faded, remembering all the things that happen in the dark side of this city. A cold air caressed her skin. She curled up into a ball and hugged her knees. Errol seemed to notice this, and immediately took off his coat and placed it around her shoulders.

"Thank you." she replied, as she snuggled in its warmth. Then she stood up enthusiastically. "Come on! We haven't looked through the shops yet."

He faintly smiled. "Okay. Let me just---"

"I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER!"

Xena blinked in surprise and looked behind her. Errol's expression darkened, not pleased at hearing the familiar voice.

Last edited:
Wroth
Town Square

Wroth Sent the Kitsune flying several feet with a shove. "I. Don't need.. Your pity!! and you!!" At this point Wroth sounded like a friggin lunatic yelling at a puddle that had his reflection... But to Wroth it wasn't his reflection, it was a distorted shadow of a strange creature with several glowing red eyes filled with so much Hatred and Wrath that it seemed to put Wroths most extreme outburst to shame. "What do you want?!" Legion responded with the usual answer it gave "Destroy. Dest-" Wroth had enough "I Will Destroy YOU!!" Wroth punched the Puddle hard enough to put a small hole in the ground going down 40 feet. After that The voice went silent and Wroth just sat down on the hard ground huffing and still sweating. "sh-owed you." Wroth noticed a lot of people were staring at him. Normally he wouldn't care but right now he was not in the mood to be spectated, he than turned into his 12 foot demon form. "You all see something you like!" The crowd instantly stopped looking at him aside from a few.

Last edited:
Galizur, as played by Meliodas

The Clock Tower
Town Square

The town square was buzzing with excitement, from vendors pushing their wares, to commoners dancing in the streets. Music was in the air, and the smell of food was neither nauseating or delightful, but in sum, everyone seemed to be enjoying the Ethos as they had come to every year since Abaddon’s conception. Galizur didn’t see the use in any of it, however, believing it was just another reason to get drunk, and for his mother to get laid. As far as he could recall, this was her idea, which dated back centuries. “Six hundred and thirty-four years… of this?” Looking through the crowd was difficult for someone as short as he was, nonetheless he was able to make out Wroth and Xena from afar – as well as a peculiar kitsune that he recalled bumping into just a few hours ago.

With Alexander in tow, the two Envoy’s now gathered in the town square, along with just about everyone else of importance. The stars seemed to be aligning. As they approached Aeriseth, Galizur stopped, refusing to look at his mother as he turned to Alexander. “Well, we have to warn her. It’s going to happen right here if we don’t clear all these people out!” Nobody would listen, just as nobody had his whole life.

Alexander

The Clock Tower
Town Square

Alexander followed the boy and when he arrived he knew this was a trick. The square was lively with people enjoying the Ethos and everything looked fine to him. His dim red eyes searching for Lilith and when they finally found her she was at the stage she seemed okay to him and he got aggravated slightly. It was a good thing she was okay but at the same time Alexander could not believe he had fallen for the child's trick again. But he still could not shake the warning that was given to him from Anariel and now Galizur also seemed to have thought something was going to happen to Lilith so with that thought in mind it bothered him slightly. Alexander's train of thought was interrupted when he heard towns people calling out to him was starting to gather around him mostly women and this was something he did not like. They were thanking him and were trying to make conversations with him and he tried to turn them down by giving out cold answers.

This was his fault however since he did not bring any guards with him or any of his demon servants but then again when has he ever brought them along? He did not particularly being guarded by others as he did not need the protection but in situations like these he wished he had them. He looked over at Galizur clearly not in a good mood "Clearly the only person here who is in danger is me." he said in a cold sarcastic manner. He did not like being swarmed by people and clearly some people started to notice because he had a cold expression on his face. Just as Alexander was about to try and head back he heard loud shouting and could see a fiery aura in the distance and he wondered if this is what the child was talking about but as he made his way through the crowd to see what was going on he finally noticed a demon going crazy and people took their eyes away from him and were staring at the scene before them. This demon was creating chaos in this town and such behavior should be put down but what was Lilith doing? Absolutely nothing like usual she seems to like the chaos that runs amok in this town and Alexander had to be the one to always take care of it. Before Alexander moved in to take care of the issue he felt a hand on his shoulder and heard an all familiar voice cooed his name.

@Aman @Meliodas

Esra T. Jones

Esra hid back a bit after being thrown, what is going on with this creature? Upon hearing the prince's voice, the Kitsune's heart begin to loud at her chest as she felt excitement happen: and curiousity. What were they talking about?

She slowly slunk towards the crater to peer down at the troublesome... Demon? Demon. He was faintly terrifying to her as she saw how large he had gotten, 'hopefully... He does not hold grudges!' Esra shakes her head violently, her fluffy tail twitching as she turns towards the prince and scurried over. "Is... There anything I can... help with? In this situation?"

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon

Without hesitation, the young noble immediately took off in Wroth's direction. It felt like an impulse, a nervous feeling that enveloped her chest, an instinct that told her she must go towards him... but also that she must stay away. She followed the former and ignored the latter. After all, Wroth is her patient, and while this may not be the first time he had rampaged in the crowd. He still sounded so... distressed. When Wroth turned into his demon form however, Errol, who had been following her, grasped her wrist to hold her back. "I don't like this." he said, worry etched in his eyes. He had seen Wroth as his worst, when he turned berserk in pain and basically destroyed anything in his path. He doesn't want Xena to be around that.

"Let me go, Errol." she insisted. "Wroth isn't dangerous. It's just... Legion---" she bit her tongue before she could say anything else. She brushed his hands away, but when she was a couple of feet away from Wroth, her run turned into cautious walk, like approaching a feral animal. "Wroth...?" she murmured, uneasily. "Are you alright?"

Errol arrived next to her just then, his expression grim with disapproval.

Wroth
Town Square

Wroth wasn't in the best of moods his chest was hurting and he just had a spit with a phantom only he could see. Though seeing Xena made him feel.... calmer, enough to control his breathing. However when Errol came up next to her he visibly growled like a wolf trying to intimidate it's pray. "what is HE doing here!" Pointing at Errol, his guard was up this time if he tried anything Wroth was close enough to crush him.... though he would have to hurt Xena to do it. After several tense seconds and Wroths body language changing from Threatened to calm made it difficult to tell what he was thinking but finally settled with calm. "I-i was just defending myself!" crossing his arms "that... thing. Legion.... said it wanted to destroy me......." Wroth looked visibly unnerved . "and it called me it's brother...."

Xena Mythriel Al'vyon

Xena felt like there's a cotton ball stuck in her throat. She walked towards him, holding his hands. "I see." she replied. It feels so bad that he was evidently distressed and there was nothing she could do about it. Instinctively, she held the necklace on her neck, fiddling with it. "I wish there's some way I can help..." she trailed off. What does Legion want, really? Why does he call Wroth brother? What is all this about? She should probably not meddle with it, as it is not her business, but something makes her feel so... obligated. Something more than the urge to help someone... almost like she felt personally responsible. Guilty.

Wroth
Town Square

Finally calming down he turned back into his human form so he could look her in the eyes.... up at her eyes and with out thinking he said something that neither he or she could have expected.... "it's not your fault... i chose this" Buckling back he just realized what he said. "What?! What is going on with me?!" He said now going into full panic mode he felt like he was going insane, how could this day get this fucking bad ?! "I said that... yet i didn't!! what did i mean i chose this!? WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!" Some scratches appeared on his chest not deep but... they horrifyingly enough looked like something an animal would do if it was trying to get out of an enclosure.

Last edited:
Chandra Eclav - The Clock Tower; Town Square

The commotion in the town square was beginning to excite Chandra, she relished in the chaos that was brewing before her eyes. Her grin grew as the kitsune was tossed to the side like a sack of meat and the expression on her face brightened as Wroth continued to lose control. "And I didn't even have to do a single thing to start this amusing display of imbalance," Chandra thought to herself as she was normally the one that stirred the pot. When situations presented themselves she enjoyed provoking others into starting brawls between each other as a hobby of hers. Chandra's unique ability to manipulate and control anger ensured that she was exceptionally good at causing problems when she wanted to, however; this particular time she was satisfied with watching the madness instead of having to create it herself.

A sinister smile spanned across her face and a light chuckle shook her shoulders. The woman fed off of the uproar surrounding her, she could feel the power flowing into her body. "What a perfect place to be!" the woman cackled inside her head. Her eyes surveyed her surroundings once more to see if events were unfolding that she had not noticed previously. The list of people she had noted earlier grew by two; Galizur and Alexander. "Oh-ho-ho.. things are really getting interesting around here!"

Reactions: Rue
Aeriseth
Town Square

After the battle between bards, Aeriseth had spent the rest of that time flirting with people in the town square, and getting very amused at the exasperation her guards showed. For a time, she wondered idly if she should put on a show of her own on that stage - but decided it would be more interesting to just watch others, and observe. The stage had a new show on it. Some jester performing tricks for the audience, with use of his magic. Sometimes it was interesting to watch other people exhibit their powers, and see how unique and different theirs may be. He was doing something with ice, she noted, but quickly was distracted by an odd feeling...

Alexander was here. She could sense it the minute that he stepped into the area... And her son. What? What's the kid doing out here, he'd never come out in public like this. Rolling her eyes, she decided to focus on the man she wanted to see. One she'd known her entire life, the other Envoy. She watched him from afar, noticing his lips move as if he was speaking, but not bothering to listen in on what. Of course, she had also noticed Wroth's little fit. Crossing the crowd to step closer to where they were, she used her aura's magic to quickly fix the large hole in the ground that he had so generously bestowed them. It filled right back up and became level ground again, looking the same as it did before it met the daemon's fist. God, that brute was a straw away from getting kicked out of her city, lest he end up taking the entire place down. And they wouldn't be able to rebuild it the same without the third among their ranks.

Heaving a short sigh, she shook her head and then quickly perked up, approaching Alexander as he was turning to deal with it. She put one hand on his shoulder, and then grasped both of them, leaning her chest against his back and grinning. "What are you doing out here, Alex? Did you really want to see me that much?" Wrapping her arms around his neck in a playful way, she rested her cheek against his. "Aw, that's so sweet. Here, dance with me!" She turned him around so that he was facing her and linked her arm through his, pulling him along after her and away from Galizur and the others.

Eddie The Black - Town Square

As Eddie approached his stage, he noticed the jester exhibiting his paltry ice powers. He was insulted that some novice entertainer would dare use his stage for something so primitive and decided to take matters into his own hands. With a flick of his wrist he sent tiny will-o-wisps to disrupt and melt the ice this jester created. As the jester rose to protest, he was met with the fiery gaze of Edward Toorn, the pyromancer who wasn't afraid to cook a rival where they stood to get his way. This scared the fool enough to run him off the stage.

He'd heard the temper tantrum of the demon in the background but was focused more on the scene developing right before his eyes. Aeriseth and Alexander were getting set to dance in front of his very stage. Leaping at this incredible opportunity, he addressed the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is I, your favorite bard, Eddie the Black once again. My, my, what a surprise we have here my friends, tis our lovely envoys Aeriseth and Alexander, about to have a lovely dance for us all. Why don't I provide our lovely envoys with some mood music eh?"

The crowd roared in approval and parted to create a large enough space for the couple to dance in. As Eddie took his seat, Michelle within his grasp, he paused. The flashes of red were back, the same ones that brat Galizur forced upon him earlier. The flashes brought images with them, images of sheet music for a song Eddie had never heard before, but somehow already knew. As the flashes subsided, Eddie knew the perfect song to play for this marvelous couple, and let Michelle perform her magic.

Alexander tensed slightly as Lilith had leaned against his back and he let out a soft sigh of frustration. Alexander did not answer her as he did not have one to give. Lilith always knew how to get under his skin but not matter what she did Alexander could never bring himself to hate her or even stay mad at her. She then wrapped her arms around him and laid her cheek against his and he moved slightly clearly uncomfortable with the situation. There was also the fact that there was so many people who were clearly eyeing them both now and it made Alexander feel even more uncomfortable. "Not now", he said quietly to where only she could hear him but it seemed she ignored that and smiled at him turning him towards him and asking for him to dance with her. Before waiting for a response she pulled him to her he was going to try and weasel his way out of this but when he saw her smile at him he couldn't help but let it happen.

He figured the smile was not a real one but was meant to toy with him but... he just saw how Lilith use to be in that moment and so he decided to let her have her way this one time. It would not hurt him to dance with her so he put up with it. He heard the music starting to play and then he saw the images show in colors of shades of red and was amused by this slightly then he brought his attention back unto Lilith. He then grabbed her hand with his left hand and intertwined his fingers in hers and then brought his right hand to her back gently and brought her closer. He wanted to say something to her but he decided against it. As the music played he moved with Lilith and they begun to dance slowly. He figured she might not like this sort of dance since it was one they did in heaven once before and he knew she did not live that life anymore but to Alexander he still enjoyed some of the memories he had of their old home. A smile escaped his lips as he remembered the old days of when the two were close and somewhere deep inside he still retained these feelings.

Galizur, as played by Meliodas

The Clock Tower
Town Square

molten_giant_by_studio_nemesis.jpg

(Will be removed per artists request.)
When would they listen? Galizur grew almost queasy as the crowd gathered around the two Envoy’s, smiles on their faces in light of the rare opportunity they were being granted. It was rare to see the pair out in the open, so everyone was eager to push to the front to witness the soiree as it unfolded. With music in the air, courtesy of the bard, Eddie, the vibe couldn’t have been more pleasant. Everyone seemed energized, clapping their hands and stomping their feet, swaying from side to side. At once, everyone seemed to find a partner as the mood shifted, everyone oblivious to what was right below their feet.

Rushing forward, Galizur shoved Aeriseth and Alexander aside, putting every bit of strength he could muster into it as he attempted to send them flying back. It was only moments after that the ground beneath Galizur’s feet split open, fire spewing out from below as the divide widened – with Galizur falling through. The ground seemed to shake as two colossal hands made of stone reached out, gripping the earth as it pulled itself out from the depths of Hell itself. Clambering to its feet, the creature was enormous. With chains wrapped around most of its body, its molten skin, as if reacting to the air, melted the shackles.

It had to have been at least twenty feet high while weighing a ton. Roaring into the sky, the clouds seemed to part in an instant as the sun shined through, its divine light beating down onto the town square below. Opening one of its gargantuan mitts, Galizur peaked through, defenseless in the monster’s grasp…

Back