Ame Damnee The Clock Tower

The Clock Tower,
Town Square
Neomi Damian

As Neomi arrived to the town sqaure disappointed at not meeting with her friend as she attempted to supress the feeling from rising to her face. As she wandered aimlessly through the crowd, she noticed Nemo at the corner of her eye and then making a mischievous smile.

Stealthily walking up to him, she pounced him from behind catching him off gaurd and brought both her arms around him "so what are you gawking at bro" as she pressed her breast against Nemo's back while sensually touching him.

Nemo
Town Square

Was surprised at first but than started to enjoy her large breasts poking his back along with the movement of her hands across his chest and thighs. "O sister." he said seductively. "Just enjoying a song from one of our regular customers." It was nice that his sister found him he was starting to get bored with just these two mutes for slaves.

Turning around to face his sister and look in her seductive Amber eyes and those luscious red lips. "So now that were together again, any idea's for what we can do ?"

Last edited:
The Clock Tower,
Town Square
Neomi Damian

"I don't know what, do you have in mind" she whispers to his ear as before grabbing him by his tie to pull their faces closer together until they could feel one another's breath.

"but first" whispering so that only the two of them can hear, "did ya happen to see Lila anywhere" innocently smiling ruining the tense atmosphere that was building up with full knowledge that she is being a tease.

Nemo
Clock tower-town square

Nemo blinked, his eyes trailing downwards to her cleavage and than back to her face. he knew he was being teased by her after all they spend so much time together, despite that he was trying to think of were he might have seen her friend......... ! he than remembered her being a judge when Dareth and that other musician were having a duel. "I believe she was a judge in a musical contest." he pointed in the direction he remembered her being. "Though sadly you might have missed her." Speaking of friends he figured he should keep his little spat with the kitsune to himself.... he hated to admit it but sometimes his sister scared him with how sadistic she can be... sure it was sexy most of the time.. but sometimes even he thought she could go to far.

To play his own games he got closer to his sister's face to the point their lips locked.

Last edited:
Dareth simply nodded at the judgement and left the scene, without ushering a single word.

Aeriseth
Town Square

When Anariel landed next to Aeriseth in the crowd, she couldn't help but wonder why the archangel seemed so smug. The mischievous look on her face did suit her, though. With a grin of her own, Aeriseth gestured towards the stage in front of them and responded in a sultry tone of voice. "Of course you can stick around to watch the show. I always do pride us on our talented musicians and artists, I must say." She chuckled, waving a hand in the air when Eddie announced her prensence in the audience with a bow. Oh, she did love when others kissed up to her and cheered at her every move. She'd almost forgotten how much it delighted her to see her people applauding for her and shouting her name from the crowd. A few people attempted to come forward and touch her, but the guards by her sides barred their way; and she only smirked.

The competition began, and even though Eddie's mind manipulation couldn't reach her in the slightest, she did love his performance. The beautiful colors and wonderful aroma still reached her, and she stared up at the bard on the stage, thinking that he would make quite a good entertainer. Perhaps she could hire him to play his beautiful tunes for her in her manners. Maybe even pay him in something other than coin... Her train of thought was lost when she looked over to Dareth, who began playing himself. In honesty, his lute playing was very good - but she didn't think much of it compared to the other bard. It was ambitious, she'll give him that, for attempting to direct his music towards the lower-class part of the audience. But his intentions were too good, too pure. In the end, she much preferred Eddie's songs of manipulation and magic.

When the winner was declared by Lila, Aeriseth looked complacent, as if she had won the competition and not him. She applauded his victory, slowly and sensually. "My, Anariel, wasn't that an exquisite display? I wonder if anybody in New Eden could compete with such pure talent." With a smile, she raised an eyebrow towards the Songdaughter momentarily. "Almost reminds me of the old days, when we would perform for the goddess. She loved music, didn't she?"

Anariel
Abaddon Town Square
Before the minstrel stage

Anariel watched the competition for only a few moments before shutting her eyes, letting the sound flow through her. It was wondrous, to feel the beats and different notes in each song, to live in the work of another, though the songs were too short for her to fully invest her time into each one. She would have preferred them to be longer, but a street performance was all this could be. As she opened her eyes once more, she rested her gaze on Edward, though her words were directed to Aeriseth.

"She did love music, our goddess. Perhaps one day we will sing our duets for her and her lover again, for the harmony we made was more than beautiful." She smiled again, and it was all honesty. Despite her dislike of the Succubus' mannerisms, music would not be where she lied. "Of course, you mean what mortal could compare to the music of an angel, no matter how far-flung one may be. Then again, I would be willing to bet I could give a fair challenge to any magical wood instrument with nought but my voice, if I were petty enough to require such an event. Luckily," she began directing her words towards the floutist, "I am not so petty. Edward, it is good to see you again, though I had long suspected you had perished in your exile. Try not to burn too many churches down here, would you? I've heard they're having a celebration today, and you wouldn't want to be kicked out of another city forever, now would you?" She chuckled softly.

"You time will come, but not at the end of my blade. You will have no quarrel with me here, Exile."

Last edited:
Eddie the Black - Town Square

Eddie's elation at having put that worthless drunk in his place immediately turned into regret as that damn Ethereal laid his checkered past out for the entire square to observe. He'd feared the day this might happen, though was surprised to hear that Anariel wouldn't try to execute him where he stood. Her particular word choice brought a grin to his face. He could never hope to best Anariel in a war of weapons, but a war of words was child's play.

"Ah my dear Anariel, if I haven't burned the Sanctuary down yet after 53 years, what makes you think I'd burn it down now? This brilliant city has everything I've ever wanted and more. Certainly more than your drab old city could ever hope to produce. Still, wonderful to see you again darling." He noticed Aeriseth looking upon him with a mix of genuine interest and lust, bowed to her once more while offering a wink and then proceeded to approach Lila.

"I'm glad to see you are a woman of most excellent musical tastes. I fear that the Ethereal may have given you the wrong impression of me with her statement, but I assure you, there is more to my exile than you might believe. I only ask you give me the chance to explain."

~Lila Nender-Town Square, close to Eddie, Aeriseth and Anariel~
Lila stayed silent throughout the encounter, shifting her gaze back and forth between Anariel and Eddie. So they know each other? Her question was answered later on as the conversation continued and she just couldn't help but laugh. After her fit of laughter, Lila turned to Aeriseth and Anariel. "It's an honor to meet the both of you. Though it's an odd duo to see."
She then looked to Eddie. "Exile for burning a church, hmm?" Her face showing the threat of her laughter again. "I would love to hear this story."

Last edited:

As the Auburn haired girl expressed interest in Eddie's tale, his grin only got wider. This girl was growing more and more fascinating by the minute. "Well then, why don't we go someplace quieter and I'll tell you the whole story and maybe you can tell me a little about yourself while we're at it. The destination shall be your choice."

He didn't wish to bother Lady Aeriseth while she was conversing with such an important figure and, more importantly, wanted to get as far away from Anariel as possible. He figured that Lady Anariel is the type of woman who would find him when she desired him most and in the mean time, he could have some fun with a girl who'd charmed him in a completely different way than the Envoy had. He held out his hand for Lila to take. "Shall we?"

Lila gave Eddie a charming smile as she took his hand, thoughts of where to go rolling through her mind. "You know the museum is a good place to go. I like to converse while examining beautiful pieces of art."she replied, her smile turning into a smirk. And she truly did though mainly she was with herself when she traveled to such places. "Unless you have something better in mind?" she questioned.

"The museum sounds lovely." So she appreciates good music and fine artwork eh? Eddie thought to himself. He smiled even wider, he'd had fond memories of his time in the library, many a patron preferred to have him play at the unveiling of his exhibition, though it was rare for him to actually visit for leisure. It should be an interesting experience trying to seduce a lady there. As she took his hand, the two departed toward the museum.

Astaroth as his secondary form, Stephano Collins, standing near Dareth

Astaroth had been watching, listening, waiting... he was aware of the presence of one archangel and Aeriseth, discussing unimportant matters, for him, with the exiled musician. He had preferred the other man's by far, clearly a certain woman had no taste.

The old vampire stood from his bench and left the clock tower.

Anariel
Abaddon Town Square
The minstrel stage

The archangel, having watched Eddie walk off with a woman, looked about her. The citizens were going about their festivities, though they still gave her a wide berth, causing Anariel's smile to fade slightly. Despite the fact that many of these people's ancestors had come to Abaddon to escape the iron fist of the law that was New Eden's judicial system, she couldn't help but pity them for the danger surrounding them, whether it hurt them or not. It just, well, wasn't safe for them here. The monsters parents told their children of were real here, and were more dangerous than a story could speak for.

But she couldn't force them, even if she wanted to. The creatures of the world had been given free will, to do with as they wished, even if it did cause them to stray from time to time. She looked at the press of the crowd in the direction she'd seen Dareth head and saw that there were ample places for ambushers to hide along the sides of the street, despite the crowd itself. With a slight shuffling sound, Anariel spread her wings, returning their color to full glory, before slamming them downwards through the air while jumping, shooting her almost forty feet into the air before she flapped again, this time stabilizing herself. She flapped a few more times to gain altitude and get above the majority of the city's buildings, then leveled herself off and shot forward, heading towards the Temple. As much as she wished to meet with the lute player, she had more pressing things to go about doing.

After all, it wasn't just any day that one of the Ethereals visited during Ethos. There was likely to be all kinds of uproar, just by her being here, so why not ensure that such uproar occurred?

Esra T. Jones

Waltzing into the room, not literally, she glances around with minor curiousity. She always came here at least once a week, it was a common place for her to be found after all. And for others to be found as well... now, she was not the happiest kitsune when she did see others though, glowering slightly before beginning to examine each and every person in front of her closely.

'Lovely! Annoyances...'

Wroth
Town square

After a what felt like a long walk and turning back into a kid Wroth entered the crowd of people those who knew him were smart enough to get out of the way when he was on the path. He looked angry... but strangely enough he didn't feel to angry for some reason his time with Xena made him feel a little at peace. The nightmare still happened and he somehow got a large gash in his chest, but it's all healed up now.

Something in Wroths head was still nagging at him. What is that brat up to ? Wroth had been with Galizur long enough to know that he would never ask him for help with anything unless their might be a problem. "seems like i might get a chance to let off some steam after all." he said with a smile and a crack of his knuckles.

It was than Wroth not thinking of were he was going bumped right into a Kitsune causing both to fall over. "Are you blind ?! Watch were your going numb-fuck!"

Esra T. Jones

A startling squeak sounds as the kitsune suddenly fell onto the ground, a small thud sounding in the process as she glares over at the yelling male.

"Excuse me? I did not run into you, rocks for brains! Open those eyes of yours and get some common sense!" The female had a rather large, puffed out, white tail and fire like eyes.

"Or so help me, I will smack it into you!" Esra threatens lowly!

Wroth
Town square

Wroth was not to be deterred by something that would make a better pelt than a living organism. "O i have sense alright! I have the sense to skin your skinny little ass and make a pelt!" Wroth roared his knuckles turning white. "I have enough shit dealing with that Brat Galizur! and if you think i'm going to take lip from a flat chested Ugo! Your more demented than you look!"

Esra T. Jones

A bewildered expression was plastered to her features at his little threat about skinning her, eyes large and mouth slightly agape. "F-Flat... D-Demented.... What?" Not a happy Fox, Esra got up and practically leapt at him. "Says the overly intense, immature, demon who probably is all bark and no bite!" Her hands were wrapped around his shoulders and she purposefully dug her claws in when she said 'bite.'

"Oopsie dear~!" Her head was tilted in a falsely innocent demeanor, tail wiggling in her way of a playful behavior.

Wroth
Town square

His blood coming out from the bites smoking as it did.. "I HAVE FIRE FOR BLOOD BITCH!

Back