Side Story The Devil's Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadpool’s comments and gestures had Rumble step back, as if flinching. Was he accusing him of abusing this Ster oids person? And then seemingly make fun of his words? And on top of that complain about his teeth? Rumble did not approve of the merc’s manners.

latest

“You have insulted me! Sensei warned me not to fall to pride, but you have tested me! Apologize, or leave this carnival with more than a broken bone!”

Of course, he knew nothing about Deadpool, other than what he had spoken to him about so far, and was as such greatly underrating him. Yes, he had a sword, or rather several, along with various firearms, but Rumble wasn’t exactly unarmed either. Besides, he had a tendency of finding weapons in the most uncommon of places.​

"That's... A cute doll you got there." Daisuke said, being reminded of a certain girl at a certain dreamland...​

He looked up at the student, eyes locking into Luso's. Spike stood up, with a short groan from his own weight as Spike took his hand and shook it firmly. "Officer Scarlatti, SRU. Don't worry, we'll find out why we're here and we'll be out." In reality, his training was to keep people calm and keep them safe, not make them worry and have them going around with a possible chance of getting hurt. "We'll figure it out."

He kneels back down to Aika's level as he smiled again. "Okay. We'll find your mommy, don't worry." He looked into his back pocket and took out his badge holder and a small handheld flashlight.

"Here. Take this. It's my flashlight. If you feel scared, flash it around." He whispered in her ear "Hide it so they don't take it away." Spike said with another smile before patting her shoulder, putting the flashlight away. "We should get to the front now. It looks like we can't leave..."​

The boy nodded as they shook, keeping a wince down at the man's much stronger grip, "Nice to meet you, Scarlatti." As the man knelt back down, Luso finally felt same to massage his hand after what felt like vicegrip had crushed it. How did a guy get that strong? Not his paladin training had worked his muscles to be that powerful except for when he held his sword's grip.

"Anyways, yeah, the front would be good... Though Frederika will let her take in the flashlight if she says she brought it and she only brings two other items. Better she admits she has it so she doesn't get in trouble later."

tumblr_o4mfhdBhrr1v3qowuo7_100.png

"I'm fine... Luso, but thanks for asking. I... I'll get used to it, being here without my mommy... she won't be gone too long..."

Aika didn't want to exactly worry anybody right away, and she knew that this new atmosphere was something she wasn't quite used to. For now, she'll try to keep herself together, reassuring Luso that she'll be fine.

Seeing Daisuke commenting about her Dolly, Aika holding Dolly up to her face so she could speak as "Dolly" again.

~"Thank you for the compliment, Daisuke! That's sweet of you to say~"~

Once she was done talking as "Dolly," Aika came face to face with Spike again, seeing that he was willing to help her look for her mommy too.

tumblr_o4mf9gCK4c1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Thank you mister. I'll be sure to tell mommy on how all of you are super nice to me and helpful too."

With that smile on her face, Aika held the flashlight and her Dolly to make it look like her Dolly was the one holding it.​

"A trigger for who? Villains?" Kuroko asked getting in a bit more in Deadpool's face. Well as much as a 12 year old girl could anyway. "If you're not going to try and help, or don't consider yourself a hero, what are you good for?"

Kuroko was about to reply that Frisk was a boob but decided against it. "These are boobs." She replied pointing at her none existent bosom. "You got it kid?" Honestly were had this kid grown up? In a hole in the ground?

"I did it for him don't worry." She replied to Takeru with a smug smirk on her face. "Better to show and don't tell."

"Huh..?"

Who was this zombie trying to fool with this display? Pretending they were all buddy-buddy after Sam had gotten him so good with his prank. The way the zombie's entire body seemed to freeze up in pure fear at not knowing whether it was a knife or lolipop poking him in the back! It was a prank well done and Sam could barely restrain his giggles. But then as the zombie got a good look at Seras, his demeanor seemed to change and Sam rolled his eyes behind the sack. Sam may have intentionally put on the guise of a child-like mentality but even a spirit like him could tell when someone tried to act cool and collected after a prank had overtaken them. Maybe this zombie just needed another push. Reaching for the ropes that held his mask on, Sam began to undo them and dropped them to the ground.

Nodding in agreement to Ayumu's statement that Sam had gotten him good, Sam carved another series of words into the ground.

"But that was just the warm-up! :)"

Laying his lolipop on the ground, Sam reached up to grip either side of his mask. Sliding it up and off, Sam placed it next to the rope. From there the sack baby's face was on display for all to see. It wasn't the average look for a child of Sam's height and appearance that's for sure. But it might explain the pumpkin seeds from earlier.

Sam_20(unmasked)_20(8x10)_20web_400w.jpg

Sam's head was a decayed orange color with stitches on the left side above his eye. With wires holding his upper and lower jaw together, the most distinctive features might have been the pitch black irises with only dim yellow pupils breaking through it. If the look itself wasn't enough to frighten Ayumu, Sam took a step closer and opened his teeth to what admittedly wasn't a very scary sight. With a few teeth scattered here and there and buck teeth on center view, Sam's mouth looked less like the inside of some kind of eldritch monster but that of a child.

"BOO!"

Having had all the fun he thought he could with the zombie, Sam didn't see any more reason to keep his face exposed. Reaching for the rope to help tie his mask back on, the spirit paused as he saw Aika playing with Dolly again. Normally, this would have just earned a giggle from the spirit and nothing more. He'd just be happy to see his friend was having fun! But there it was again. The doll had blinked!

Were his eyes just playing tricks on him? Was Aika playing a trick on him? Had she been aware her doll was alive this whole time and had just been humoring him using his telekinesis on it? Or was the doll aware and Aika didn't even know? If so then this doll was pulling a big joke on him and guardian of Halloween he may have been, Sam wasn't fond when a joke was played at his expense!

"Grrr!"

The growl was directed right at Dolly and Sam bared his teeth-what little amount of teeth that there were-and picked up his lolipop from where he had dropped it. Plopping it in his mouth, Sam angrily huffed as he resumed his spot by Aika's side. It seemed like she was adapt at attracting more and more friends to her. An admirable trait to say the least, Sam thought. Sam would have been content with just Iggy, Aika, silver-haired man, and Luso! But all the more people to bring back to the pumpkin patch, the merrier!​

"Look at that. You have two nice police people" Ayumu says with a forced smile, trying not to let the uneasiness he felt show on the surface, everything was so wrong! How did this Luso kid, or the two cops not feel it?! You didn't have to sense the dark magic in the air to know something was up!

He moved back slightly, his eyes only moving from the doll to watch Sam for a moment. These kids were creeping him out

Then it happened

Sam removed his mask, and Ayumu gripped his chainsaw tightly, his knees shaking slightly from the disturbing sight "Okay, now I know I was right about you!" he grunts as he lowers himself, steeling his nerves "YOU'RE NOT HUMAN AT ALL!"

How could something like this exist? It's body reeked of foul magic, and Ayumu was almost afraid to get too close, just in case it tainted him with it's vile essence

"I don't know what you are, but I think it's time you stopped playing coy with us" Mystletainn suddenly spoke up, in a voice all could hear

"You 're one ugly motherfucker"
The chainsaw was quoting Arnie?
original.png

"Damn, Mystletainn, I know you like to quote action movie heroes, but was that really necessary? That's mean"​

"FOR MAKING GROWN MEN LAUGH AND CHILDREN CRY AND SOMETIMES THE OTHER WAY AROUND!"

Wade shouted back at Kuroko with a pump of the fist, his purpose in life rediscovered. The ensuing antics with Frisk were quick to get his attention, though.

uzTUEDL.png

"Well, guess we know why daddy never left me alone with any of my fourteen half-siblings."

But on the plus side, it's like watching a whole batch of mini-Deadpools grow right before my eyes!

They laughed at him when he said he'd raise an army of super-midgets to take over the world someday. Well, who's laughing now?

"Boobs are those things that might grow on your chest someday maybe cuz I can't tell if you're a chick or not. Right there! Behind that deviantart logo!"

He explained informatively, pointing in Frisk's general direction. The gauntlet thrown down by Rumble mercifully distracted him before he could elaborate further, the merc's eyepieces squinting as he turned to face him.

"Yup. Uh-huh. See how he can't stop bouncing around on his toes all the time? Textbook crack fieeeeeeend."

His voice dropped to another not-so-hushed whisper for that last part, but he nevertheless stepped over to Rumble with his arms spread apologetically as if to offer a hug.

"Shang-Chiiiiiiiiii! Buddy! Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Let's try find some common ground here, huh? You're a Street Fighter guy, I can tell. Got a favorite move? Me, I'm a fan of the classics. Can't beat a-"

iSrowwc.jpg

Hugging Dolly into her arms, Aika noticed that Sam had taken off his mask, and it wasn't exactly a normal face she was expecting to see. It was something you would see in those horror movies that her father liked to watch a lot, late at night. However, Aika didn't like jumping into conclusions, and apparently, she didn't seem to be that startled by it at all. Sam is one of her newfound friends in this carnival setting... wherever this was, in all honesty.

"Oooooh, I get it. Sam, you have like... another mask on! That's like... double mask status... I think."

Apparently Aika was just that innocent and oblivious to piece together that Sam wasn't exactly a normal individual that she befriended, thinking that he was wearing two masks over himself. It was easy to tell that Aika was just that pure and innocent, not exactly being confused that something may be up if Sam said he was around for a thousand years and that his appearance under the bag mask would be that...

However, hearing that Ayumu's chainsaw had talked, something about it only got this response from Aika.

"Heeeey! Your chainsaw said a bad word! ...whenever that happens, my daddy would put a 10 yen coin into the swear jar... but yeah, my mommy says it's not nice to say bad words."

Judging from this, it was possible to say that Aika's father happened to have a habit of saying bad words, and that would work up a response from Aika's mother... which leads to Aika being observant for those "bad words" too.​

"So...does that mean you're a trained clown?"Kuroko asked with a deadpan tone these hijinks starting to get old real fast. "How long are they going to have us wait anyway? Drumming up excitement by not letting us in? Well it's not going to work on me."

It kind of was though.​

"Heh heh.."

Did this zombie think himself worthy of praise for realizing that Sam wasn't exactly human? Sam thought he had made it pretty clear a while back. Frederika had asked for his name and he had given it. While also mentioning that he was the guardian of Halloween.

But Sam pulled at the collar of his pajamas to show that there was no cut-off point that might have otherwise indicated he was wearing a mask. This was Sam's true face and not one he was necessarily a fan of showing off. But it was worth it to see the reaction that it garnered from the zombie. The way his knees trembled, the way sweat poured down his body. It was bloody hilarious! Twisting his lolipop around in his mouth, Sam pulled it out and pointed it in Ayumu's direction while it was still coated in fresh saliva and the like. If this zombie wanted to speak to him like this than Sam would give him his full attention.

Coy?

Is that what this talking chainsaw thought Sam was doing? Sam hadn't intended for his actions to come off that way. He was merely having a little bit of fun at Ayumu's expense! Nothing coy about that, no sir. But Sam let out another series of giggles as he wagged his finger disapprovingly in Ayumu/Mystletainn's direction. Carving out another message, the magic around Sam that Ayumu was sensing seemed to grow a bit more intense. Mainly as a result of Sam 'flexing his muscles' as it were to put a little bit more fear in Ayumu. Not out of an openly malicious or hateful attitude. But simply because he was curious to see what kind of reaction it'd garner.

All the while he'd kneel down to write up another message. Once he was done, he happily rose back up to his feet.

"I thought I was pretty clear! I said I was a thousand years old! I said I was the guardian of Halloween! I even said my name was Samhain! If you can't put the pieces together from there, zombie boy? That's not my fault! :)"

His message given, he left it up to Ayumu to decipher who or what exactly Sam was. The spirit didn't feel particularly inclined to give a history about his origins at the moment. Reaching for the ropes, he'd slip his mask back over his pumpkin-like head and tied it back on with ropes around the collar.

"Hehehehe!"

It hadn't been Sam's intention in the slightest to frighten Aika and he was glad that wasn't the case. She had just assumed his face was yet another mask which he supposed wasn't too far off the mark. It was almost a fitting observation. He was the guardian/enforcer of Halloween and his true face resembled a mask that many on the very same holiday might have chosen to worn.

It was far from the truth of course but Aika didn't know that and Sam wasn't telling.

At least not yet.

So for now, Sam would merely nod and let out another giggle in Aika's direction.​

A shudder ran through Ayumu's body as the dark magic flared around him, and a faint trace of black mist began to seep from his body slowly, clouding the air around him
"Alright, you little shit...You wanna be like that?" Ayumu's mist would begin to force it's way through the air, despite him not even seeming to notice. That was because he'd shut his eyes, and only felt the mental struggle of pushing away the guardian of Halloween's aura

If he knew he possessed the black mist, he might as well make Sam slap himself, purely to watch the little punk's face!​

While everyone else was conserving, plotting, or generally being a dick, BOB was busy observing the interactions and power flow between the various peoples. Many people seemed to want to help the lost little girl who played with her Dolly. The robot would assist as per law, but UNG interests prevented him from doing so. After all, poor BOB had no free will of his own, only that of the people who created him. Another thing was Sam. Something wasn't right with the... creature. His optics scanned Sam's face when he removed the mask, showcasing something akin to a wrinkly pumpkin for a face and what was worse, the face was organic. That either meant Sam created a mask made out of organic material or it was Sam's face. A previously unknown power flow also originated from him. A much fainter one also came from the child's doll, but it was too insignificant to be of attention. After all it could just be battery operated.

Then there was Deadpool and Rumble. The half naked blond threatened the red suit man that if he did not apologize for hurting his pride then Deadpool would have broken bones. BOB watched, his optics taking in every detail, as DP stepped forward with arms outstretched as if asking for a hug while 'apologizing' before asking what Rumble's favorite move was. Then he proceeded to try and uppercut the street fighter. Boy, that escalated quickly.

The scene before him turned a dark red hue with a warning message that someone had broken the law. Law broken was insult and assault. However, it was override by the third law of robotics, uphold UNG interests... again. BOB's processor created a 'annoyed' feeling at not being able to carry out the law.

BOB then saw Ayumu's mist. Curious as too why a organic being would emit a cloud, BOB stepped closer and closer and closer... oh great. He took one too many steps and was now right next to the group...

Well, at least there was the other police unit that he barely knew. Surely he would help if things go wrong.

Chances of that happening were fifty point two percent.

"Ignore this unit..." was all that BOB said.​

"Pleasure to meet you, Officer Scarlatti. The only thing I need is to know what veapons you plan on taking inside." Frederika told the male as she knew that almost everyone was going to carry around their weapons. She also saw Deadpool start to physically disturb Monsieur Loyal, becoming a bit furious.

tumblr_o4m88cYBSQ1ri3cnzo2_250.png

"DEADPOOL, I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU MUST QUIT HURTING MONSIEUR LOYAL. I SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO THE RINGMASTER."

She would whip the red man once more... giving it a little more kick from the last time she whipped him.

Monsieur Loyal would have pushed Deadpool off of him, standing up to straighten his coat. Even though Deadpool had hit Loyal multiple times in the facial area, there were no signs of bruising or bleeding. Loyal would have rubbed his temples as he did not want to start anything with the others.

tumblr_o4m7kgyRwW1ri3cnzo3_250.png

"Frederika! You allowed them to have their weapons?! Have you gone insane?!" Loyal almost would have hit Frederika for her disobedience to the rules of the carnival; however, he knew that she would have kicked his ass more in front of everyone. They all didn't need to see him back on the ground again. "Damn it all to the abyss! Whatever, if they all get hurt, it shall be on you!" The others would have seen Frederika shrug her shoulders as if not caring what the ringmaster had to say. She was at least glad that most of the guests were somewhat comforted with the fact that they had something with them.

"You wretched mutts better listen to me next time." Monsieur Loyal turned his back from the group, heading to the entrance once more as he saw that most of them were ready to enter the carnival. He asked Frederika to go back inside to announce to the carnies about everyone's arrival, giving his employees time to set up. His hands would be on the gate as he pushed the door so that everyone could head on in.

"It is for your own good..."

Spike once again heard the voice of Frederika as he winked playfully at the little girl. "Be careful, okay? I'll be back." As Spike went to go back to Frederika, he nodded at BOB with a thumbs up, scratching his nose before back at Frederika. "Alright..." He took out the Glock from his holsterbefore showing her. "Officer Michaelangelo Scarlatti, Police Strategic Response Unit. Current weapon is a semi-automatic Glock 17 using 9 by 9 millimeter parabellum rounds with a standard magazine containing 17 rounds." At this moment really, Spike was just being flirty as he winked at her with a wide toothed smile.

spike-mike-scarlatti-31177760-415-237.gif

"Am I allowed in now?" Spike says as he puts the weapon back in its holster.​

Continued from here

Chapter One
Festivities of the Red Man

Once Monsieur Loyal opened the gate, he led everyone into the carnival as bright, colorful lights filled their surroundings which was opposite of what they should be expecting. For a carnival to have a title with the devil within, it seemed like a really fun place. There weren't as many guests which made the carnival much more enjoyable to the group, giving them enough options to fill their time. The ringmaster had decided to allow the group to experience the fun activities and shows that were displayed around them; however, Monsieur Loyal would have escorted the guests into the main carnival tent.

de7Drds.jpg

"Ahem."

tumblr_o4m7kgyRwW1ri3cnzo2_250.png

"Welcome to the Devil's Carnival!" Monsieur Loyal yelled out, bowing to the group as if he was the only one who needed to be acknowledged for the credit of setting up the place. Loyal stood up as he raised on arm into the air, "Now, I don't mind you exploring around the tents were the activities and shows are... BUT! Please do not roam into the attractions! The carnival rides have not been set up properly, yet. We are currently working on getting these attractions ready for you all to enjoy yourselves! For the meantime, please stay and gather as many tickets as you can within the tents." He pointed at the exit behind them where countless booths had been set up in order for the activities to begin. "This is the main tent where I would like you to stay if and when you are finished with the activities at the other tents. If there are others with you, I highly recommend you to sit down and chit-chat since I will be busy with my own show!"

Seeing that no one really knew what was going on in the other tents and began to talk loudly among themselves, Monsieur Loyal reached into his pocket, pulling out a blow horn. He pressed onto the button in order to get everyone's attention once more.

tumblr_o4m7kgyRwW1ri3cnzo4_250.jpg

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

... Did you ever give them a list or anything?
Shesh, you didn't even tell them about the ru-
Oh shit, Frederika forgot to mention the rules to you all.
If you see her roaming around the carnival, you should probably get her to talk to you about it.

"MUST I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL EVERYTHING?!"

Well, it's kind of your job, Loyal...

"I WILL ONLY TELL YOU THIS ONCE..."

Activities and Shows!

acrobats_01.jpg

The Acrobats are two female performers for an act in the circus. They will rarely interact with you because their lips are sealed.

0eacfa044f4d6223cd4623c94215cf22--the-daredevil-fanfiction.jpg

The Daredevil plans dangerous, life-risking stunts to entertain the crowds. Do you think his stunts are safe to himself or the crowd?

latest

The Firebreather is a gorgeous woman that obviously breaths fire. She does many stunts involving flames including doing the limbo with a flaming pole, swallowing fire, and juggling knives that are flaming.

6502e226365c44b08b993574f5a42537.jpg

Arvid aka the Illusionist performs magic tricks with the help of his rabbit assistant. He doesn’t just pull out rabbits from his hat – His rabbit can shift shape into many different objects, becoming the act itself! See how the rabbit just shifted its form into a saw?

puppeteer_01.jpg

The Puppeteer has a hilarious, but creepy show as he performs with his beautiful puppet. It seems she’s the only one telling good jokes and nagging at him for not changing the strings. Oh, she even noticed you!

freakshow_05.jpg

Cordis who runs the Freakshow displays different exhibits of his successful and failed experiments of those who decide to break rules or are caught alone. He also runs a small area where he helps those who are injured from any chances that they take. Cordis is not specialized in the art of bringing someone back alive, though.

tumblr_o4m9675Rw11ri3cnzo5_400.png

Velvetine aka the Fortune teller is a very wise woman who can predict your future! She can take in a guest at a time to talk and answer few questions about your destiny.

tumblr_o4m7kgyRwW1ri3cnzo2_250.png

"One more thing, you should keep your tickets to yourselves. As most of you have already broken the rules, I already know none of you have respect. So, I will say this...

If someone tries to steal your ticket, there's nothing that we can do...

So I'd watch out..."

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Cast
@T.O.M. as Sam (Trick R' Treat) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Crow as Tenkuuji Takeru (Kamen Rider Ghost) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Khan of the Mardu as Luso Clemens (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Ver as Hisoka (HunterXHunter) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@C.T. as Bazett Fraga McRemitz (Type-Moon) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Minerva as Princess Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca (Final Fantasy XII) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Jhin (League of Legends) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@DapperDogman as Ayumu Aikawa (Is This a Zombie?) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Iggy (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Ryu Keiko as Seras Victoria (Hellsing) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@York as Cat (Stray Cat Crossing) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@OrlandoBloomers as Deadpool - aka SkullpoopL - (Marvel) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Krieg as Frisk (Undertale) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Ringmaster as Tobias (League of Legends) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Conner Kent(Young Justice) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Atomic Knight as Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Jeremi as Shirari Kuroko (A Certain Magical Index) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Kaykay as Kyousuke Hyoubu (Zettai Karen Children) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Gummi Bunnies as Aika (Animal Crossing) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Archwar as BOB (Original Character) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as Rumble McSkirmish (Gravity Falls) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Gwazi Magnum as Morgan Freeman(True Facts About Morgan Freeman) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Michaelangelo "Spike" Scarlatti(Flashpoint) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@GlassTrinity as Lorde (South Park) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@Bomb as Daisuke (Chaos Rings III) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]
@MrSandman as Michael Ehrmantraut(Better Call Saul/Breaking Bad) [ Status: Alive/Tickets: 1 ]

1765372s5jxc6wgqw.gif

Last edited:
Ashe went into the Fortune Teller's tent. She wanted to hear her destiny. She wanted to know if she could defy it, like she did the Occuria when they told her her destiny.​

"Hmm..." Gently nibbling his bottom lip once again, Luso was struck with a strange uncertainty. Which tent should they visit? Obviously not the Daredevil since Aika could easily be put in danger during the show, and the Firebreather... He'd seen enough wyrms back in Ivalice to know that you didn't want to be near someone breathing fire. The rest though seemed to all be pretty interesting, though the Freakshow was probably out of the question given the nature of it and Aika not needing to be scared anymore.

"Hey, Aika, you want to see the Acrobats or the Illusionist?"

tumblr_o4mf9gCK4c1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Huh? Um..."

For once, Aika herself wasn't sure on where to go. She always had the dream of going to a carnival, but she never exactly wondered on where to go. At least Luso gave some good suggestions, but of course, Aika wasn't that great when it came to decision-making.

"I'm not sure... um, Dolly, where do you want to go?"

Aika glanced over at her Dolly, and then picking up the Dolly voice again, Aika spoke for the doll.

~"Maybe the Illusionist, because you did like seeing nifty magic tricks, Aika. Just like how you were all amazed and excited by Sam's trick on me earlier."~

With a thoughtful look, Aika considered the suggestion that Dolly (or to be realistic here, herself) had brought up, and she smiled with that decision made in her head.

"Alrighty, Dolly and I want to go to see the Illusionist!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back