The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrin sighed and hugged her knees to her chest. A lot had been happening recently. She still needed some time to clear her head, and figure out what she would do next. The thought of never seeing her families again crossed her mind once or twice, but she refused to give in to despair. Still, she had to let it out or it would consme her.

"You'e okay I guess. I"m sorry, I just have a lot on my mind. I miss my families, and I fear I may never see them again..."

@Raynar Saassin

LVdvmFJ.png

"Hey, relax. I miss my friends too. I don't exactly have a family but I consider everyone back home my family as I've given my life to protect them time and time again. I mean I have to, I'm captain of the Royal Guard after all, kinda my job!" Undyne exclaimed, taking a seat closer to Corrin and wrapping a arm around her in an attempt to cheer her up. "Listen. Don't let yourself down. I'm sure that your family and friends will beam with joy once we return, and I'm sure that we will return. It's like those adventure stories, where the heroes beat up the bad guy and return back to their loved ones!"

latest

"Huh. It definitely feels weird talking with a fish, but I guess since we had a companion that turns into Shadows and somehow moves from one place to another so quickly, and a girl that can change forms into... whatever an "Esper" is, it makes some sense... I actually hope that I'm not going insane. Hahahaha!" Hector exclaimed in a serious manner, then broke into laughter. "But I agree with Undyne. Don't get yourself down. We'll get through this mess and get back to our loved ones and friends. I know it." "See? Even the big armoured guy agrees with me!" ""Big Armoured Guy"? I have a name. It's Hector." "Hector. An odd name, haha!" "So is yours, "Undyne"." "That's Undyne, the Undying, thank you very much."

@Hahli Nuva

After that... display of affection, IF and Vert finally got their acts together and had a look around their surroundings. Nothing but desolation, ruins and broken cars. It was almost like in some of the games Vert has played/helped make back in Gamindustri, where they were in a fallout situation where the world was in ruins and almost no survivors.

bP1YyMX.png
cRlMqlf.png

"This place is not in any good shape. But it looks so similar to the Gamindustri Graveyard." "No... If this was the Gamindustri Graveyard, we'd be seeing old consoles and controllers scattered around. But how odd that we were teleported to a place like this. Iffy, any idea on what we should do?" "Well, looking around for any information would be a start. Hopefully we can find some survivors maybe." "This is why I'm glad we were sucked in together."

And so they explored the world from their entry point, taking in the scenery and looking for any sign of survivors. For being a human and a Goddess, they were quite easy to spot from a distance.​

Craig crested another rubble-laden hill and paused. The screaming is very close now, just over this half-trashed warehouse-like building. He could also hear some intermittent gunfire and - slightly disgustingly - sounds of various body parts being reduced to little more than pieces of organic matter.

He climbed some stairs inside the building and arrived at a piece of half-broken wall, and unslung his DMR, scanning the ground below.

The man was still there - well, he's moved a bit, judging by the trail of corpses behind him - and he was currently caving in a man's skull with nothing but his bare hands. Craig watched, stunned at first, but recovered fairly quickly. Movement caught his eyes: directly in front of him and to the green-clad warrior's left, a squad of Nazis were approaching. Roughly fifteen of them, they walked silently, hurriedly, yet almost timidly - they've probably heard what happened from their surviving comrades... or, most likely, from the screams that rang louder than a rifle shot.

Craig aimed and pulled the trigger.

A round flew into the lead Nazi, pulverizing his head and leaving the headless corpse falling to the ground. They scattered immediately, taking up cover behind anything they could find. But the suppressor has done its job well - the shots must've been hard to locate, as many of them took up cover on the wrong side of there cover. The exo-linked compensator eliminated much of the kick, leaving Craig to manage the now-deduced recoil. The Nazis only caught on until Craig had to stop and reload, as they disappeared into a building.

Hopefully the blood-thirsty killing machine below knew what he was shooting at.

"Turns into shadows?" Cal blinked. "What, me? It's not shadows, really, and I don't exactly move from place to place, I just run. Really fast. And really quiet."

Redline grunted under his breath. This kind of small talk bored him - he'd much rather be out there, killing, conquering, terrorizing... anything that had to do with being physically active. "Resting in a book store" was far from his ideal quality time. Still, he made no complains: the reasoning behind this idling is clear and sound. Night time meant danger, danger that even a man such as himself might not overcome. Or that damned dragon he heard so much about.

Redline wondered how much it took to kill a dragon.

"Samsara, are you on-site? Confirm."

"Confirm, Command We are on-site and ready to breach." Irantu said. The four members of Tau-5 "Samsara" stood in front of a large warehouse, its doors locked down with multiple chains, padlocks and demonic seals. Utilizing Samsara for this mission was supposedly overkill, but no other MTF was close enough except for Samsara... and which commander didn't want a team of ass-kicking cyborg demigods as their main strike force?

"Roger that, Samsara. Breaching in three... two... one-"

A blast of neon green light shone from directly in front of them, and the four team members reflexively pulled out their sidearms - a blessed and ordained breach round doesn't glow green, ever. They tensed, ready for whatever otherworldly being that's going to jump out at them.

Nothing jumped out. Instead, it was more like... they jumped out. Or got dumped out, out onto a desolate landscape.

Irantu and Munru were to first to respond. After pointing their weapons this way and that, Onru and Nanku joined them.

"No danger." Onru reported. "Local Hume fields... stable. No demonic presence. No anomalous presence."

"Good." Irantu replied. "Munru, try to raise Command. Tell them what happened."

"Got it." Munru accessed his built-in headset, focused a bit, and shook his head. "No response."

"We are cut off." Nanku noted.

"Yes, we are cut off." Onru agreed.

Irantu blinked a few times. "Very well. We must salvage this situation however possible. I suspect that the green light was some sort of trans-universal portal, and upon activation-"

"Anomalous readings." Onru interrupted. "That way." She pointed to a dilapidated building. "Further, past it. Some sort of kinetological anomaly, very localized. Pattern matches a sapient individual."

"Then that is priority." Irantu decided. "Move up and assess the situation. I will take tactical command of this excursion from this point on forward. Onru, you lead."

She started running without a word, and the team followed her.

@FadedAlphabet @Raynar Saassin @Raffia Kiryuin @lil_kreen

As the squad of operatives approached the area where Mundi sat waiting to see if the building fell over certain patterns became more apparent. Something that dust stumbled across in slipspace in dense enough numbers to be noticed if one had something looking for hostile patterns. It might perhaps alert anomaly sensors of some fragmented interference pattern both idle and far too sparse to read. If a database recognized it as anything the description might say tersely that a specific level 4 clearance was required and surrender little more.

@Agent Puncake

Mundi reached up to give 1066 norman the bottle answering with a bounce of its wheel-legs, "A lot were in english so are much of things the workers would use! There are multiple languages that I recognize but master would recognize many more. I think the planet is remarkably close to places good for humans! Too much dust and ash to tell more about the biosphere but I miss green things. I read several local biology handbooks in search of raw materials but I have not read history books yet. I remember them all now!"

It absently stacked a few books then the flat-headed drone looked up with two aperture eyes, "Many human assets all burnt away I protected all the useful non-fiction. There is evidence of recent bombardment. Do you have an integrated neural link? I still need to find at least a second friend for the squad though!"

@TheGreenerGrey

“Bombardment... So there’s fighting outside? Or, there would have been. Not much remains after an orbital strike.” Norman murmurs, mostly to himself as both of his hands, water bottle clutched tightly in one, reached up to his helmet and twisted to disengage the lock.

Pulling the large piece of equipment from his head, Norman holds the helmet under the crook of his arm and exposes his face to the world only for as long as it took for him to drink half of what was in the bottle, wiping his mouth with his arm and placing the helmet back over. He felt a lot more comfortable with some armour between his head and the outside.

“I don’t know what an integrated neural link is, but if this place is survivable then I think we should stick together. You keep me alive with that water trick, i’ll make sure no one hurts you. Thoughts?”

@lil_kreen

Last edited:
latest

"I wasn't referring to you, Cal. I was referring to that Reaper guy. You know, the Edgy looking guy in all black. Did you forget he just suddenly appeared in a cloud of shadows in the middle of our party and demanded to know our names and whatever he meant by Rank?" Hector responded, crossing his arms as he remained seated at the campfire. "Although I liked his partner, "Widowmaker" I think he referred to her as. She seemed to be more easy-going than the edge-lord. They were with us but I guess they ditched us, seeing as Terra pulled them and Ephraim away from the fight with that giant Dragon."

LVdvmFJ.png

"He sounded pretty cool, but I guess since he acted like a Edge-lord as you describe, we'd most likely not get along." Undyne added, listening in to their conversation. "Wait wait wait. He demanded to know your names?" "Yeah. He also threatened that if we didn't comply, "Death would blossom" or something like that. I didn't quite understand his sh'tick but definitely had the hint of edginess." "Wow. Sounds like a right annoyance. Then again, I act like that sometimes but not with the whole "Death walks among you" theme he's got going. At least, that's what I'm assuming from your description."

She then noticed that Redline was acting all quiet and reserved, and Undyne commented on it. "Hey. You know, you can speak up, we're all open here. Or have you got some kind of problem? Unless speaking is not your thing then why are you even here?"

@Agent Puncake

Pohslai.png

"This place is very strange indeed... All ruined and destroyed. Is it possible the Deity of Sin is behind all of this? She did want to destroy Gamindustri after all but I didn't think she'd go so far as to go here when we defeated her. Iffy dear, I recommend scouting out the area and see if we can't find any survivors. Seeing as you worked for my guild for a brief period, I caught glimpses of your skills and thought you'd be better suited for the task."

bP1YyMX.png

"Not a bad idea, Lady Vert. I'll scout ahead and see if I can't find anyone. Are you sure you'll be fine on your own?" "Please, Iffy. I'm a CPU after all, I think I can handle myself. Besides, shouldn't you be sticking very... close to me for protection?" Vert responded with a suggestive wink as she gently nudged IF's shoulder. "I'll b-b-b-be fine..." IF responded with a blush and stutter, but then erased by a confident smirk. "Don't underestimate the strength of us humans. I've stayed with Nep and the others this long, I should be able to handle whatever this world throws at me." "That's my Iffy~ I shall continue my normal walk, do try to find me if you found anything, okay?" And with that, IF ran faster than Vert and proceeded to locate any sort of survivors or people to find out what's going on.

CYoLIhV.png

"Hmm... This is a very strange world indeed. I've seen some monsters roaming around but they are like nothing of the monsters we have roaming around. At least there's no Dogoo's this time. Those perverted things..."

@Anyone​

"Oh, right, that guy." Cal coughed, mildly embarrassed. "Yeah, guy's no good. He felt... weird. Not only edgy, but straight-up weird. Probably mentally unstable. The fact that they just up and left, too..."

In fact, Cal didn't particularly care. What Reaper and Widowmaker did was not his business. What he did care about, though, is their next step.

"So... what happens now? We're just gonna stay here until more people show up?"

@Raynar Saassin

The four team members of Samsara moved across the ruined landscape agilely, stopping only when Onru waved at them to halt.

"Energy spike to our right." As she spoke, another green flash was seen somewhere to their right. "There's not much way to go towards the location of the kinetological influence... but I would like to examine the green light."

Irantu thought about it for a few seconds. "Yes. We can do that. Onru, lead. Nanku, stay the rear, and remember: normal people don't enjoy this. Do not shoot on sight."

Nanku put away her assault rifle. "Fine." She huffed. "I will shoot only when told to."

The team started running again in that direction. They stopped once again when the came to the base of a hill, where Onru motioned for them to move slowly and quietly. Munru lead the way this time, as they got to the top and squatted down behind some debris. Irantu activated his ocular implants and scanned the area.

There. Two targets, one sprinting away at a fast speed and one trailing behind at a leisurely pace. Could this be the source of the green flash? Or, more likely, what came out of it?"

"Detecting additional thaumaturgic dissonance." Onru whispered. "Potential Type Blues."

"Everyone, check your warding implants. Move to intercept the entity. Use non-lethal force."

Munru went first, followed by Onru, an overeager Nanku, and Irantu taking up the rear.

@Raynar Saassin

LVdvmFJ.png

"Well considering the strength of those monsters and the fact we just have a extremely powerful Dragon roaming around, why would you suggest moving out?" Undyne commented, grabbing a bite of food. When Undyne came back from her hunt, she was lucky enough to find creatures resembling Deer, which was as close to food as they were going to get. "Besides. While I love that idea, we can't afford to be reckless. We should just keep watch here and hope we encounter more people. If not, we'll just figure out a different plan."

latest

"I hate not doing anything. But at this point, sitting around is the only option. Besides, Corrin here" He gestured over to her. "Lost her dragonstone so she cannot transform into a Dragon. While she is a very capable fighter without it, we kinda need all the power we can get. So for now, we'll rest up and wait for anything to happen. Speaking of Corrin, how are you holding up?"

@Agent Puncake @Hahli Nuva

Vert was walking around in a leisurely pace, not too bothered about hustling to get anywhere when all of a sudden she stopped moving. She felt something was up and used her pupils to browse around.

cRlMqlf.png

"Hmm... Why do I have the feeling a team of people are mobilising on me? This is usually around the time in any game that a party gets ambushed... They could be friendlies, this world is mysterious after all." Vert whispered to herself as she stood and observed what she thought was happening. She then called out. "Excuse me, is anyone out there? I just have this gut feeling that you want to meet me, correct? I understand that I may be trespassing on your lands but I mean no harm." She exclaimed with a calm and composed tone. If these people posed any threat to her, she'd have no choice but to transform. While she could potentially take on 2 people in her human form, if they were a highly organised team, she'd need all the speed and strength she can get.

@Agent Puncake

As the crab skittered about side to side before slumping down onto the ground she fest something else change around her. The infernal rumble that plagued her sense ever since coming to the shop finally slowed and came to a halt. the moment when it stopped she could pinpoint its location...Yet again there was no time to think on that too much. Remembering the location which as shockingly enough just behind the wall she decided to simply block the crab off with pillars of rock separating the shop in 2. the gaps between the pillars just big enough to see each other but not big enough to squeeze through.

Right now she had much more worrying things to deal with that the crab as Alec began moving again and fell to the ground. Running over to where he was she knelt down next to him. "Hey you alright there big fella?" She asked while looking at him. it was clear he wasn't alright but she was no medic and beyond fixing physical injury with her water bending she had no clue what to do.

Alec spat on the ground what bile remained in his mouth, as well to try and get rid of that awful taste. ".... Fine." He quietly said, trying to pass off his illness like nothing happened. "... I wouldn't mind some water." He again spat out saliva, this time more slowly as it drooled out his mouth to the floor. He stayed bunched up in a ball, with his hands clenched around his stomach; waiting for the pain to subside and he could stand up again. He needed a hell of a lot more than food and water at this point, maybe a tetanus shot if he didn't have one already or Xiao's healing didn't remove that issue.

Once again she pulled water from the air itself, but unfortunately this time she didn't really get much at all. "Too dry..." She sighed and looked around the shop for anything else to drink. Finding only canned food and some other dry stuff she tried to figure out what was written on them but to no avail she couldn't read that language despite being able to speak it. Only other option she saw was to shake the cans or rip them open to find any water she could pull out. "I don't know if this is any good but try this." She said giving Alec a can of sausages in water.

While dealing with Alec Xiao could feel movement on the other side of the wall and was still keeping a close seismic eye on that crab. last thing she wanted is some animal she had no clue about to escape.

There was a really weird group being made here, but at least one thing was clear from them all. They weren't from the same place. Dare I say..... Universe. YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA-- Wait, I didn't do a pun....... Fuck it,

"Well, pleasure to meet all of you." Soap simply said, since what the fuck else could he say with to a wizard, murder robot, southern Nazi killer, and a goddamn fish lady. "Now, next question: What was the last thing you remember before showing up here?" He asked, leaning forward in his chair to warm his hands up. BJ spoke first, saying, "Last thing I remember doin' was finding my way through the Venus colony station." He told them, which by all means should be the strangest thing said so far. "I was making my way through the halls, then suddenly I was... blinded by something. Some sort of flash."

"Same thing with me. Mission in Brazil, trying to find a gun smuggler in a local town near Rio de Janerio. Caught the bastard, but before I knew it, something flashed in front of me. Thought it was a flashbang, but the color wasn't right." Soap added. "All I could see was bright neon green, then I appeared in the middle of the streets of this place."

Once again she pulled water from the air itself, but unfortunately this time she didn't really get much at all. "Too dry..." She sighed and looked around the shop for anything else to drink. Finding only canned food and some other dry stuff she tried to figure out what was written on them but to no avail she couldn't read that language despite being able to speak it. Only other option she saw was to shake the cans or rip them open to find any water she could pull out. "I don't know if this is any good but try this." She said giving Alec a can of sausages in water.

While dealing with Alec Xiao could feel movement on the other side of the wall and was still keeping a close seismic eye on that crab. last thing she wanted is some animal she had no clue about to escape.

Alec took the the can, not bothering to look at what was inside it, and took a small swig, before feeling the sausages bump his lips and the really bad taste to it. "The hell?..." He wondered, looking inside the can while also making a disgusted facial expression. "Bluuugggg..." He made that sound and looked like he wanted to gag again. "I think they are bottles of water in one of the isles..." he burped slightly.

He laid his head back against the concrete bed she made for him, and seemed to calm down. Though his stomach still wanted food. "Here, just carry me a little and we can go look." He knew how to read, and how a grocery store operated, so he could find the bottled water faster. Also, he didn't want to be left alone, he was a bit fearful at this point that he might die.

"Another round."

The former huntsman's voice was gruff and deep, the stench of alcohol very present on his breath as he spoke. His eyes would glance up to the television for a short moment, before back to the bartender, who began refilling his glass of rum.

latest

"Cheers." Qrow chimed with a nod before nodding to the bartender and tipping his glass, downing the beverage soon after. The bartender only grunted in return as he wiped down a glass with a white wash cloth.

More time passed, Qrow downed more alcohol, the bartender refilled his glass, rinse and repeat. However, eventually, Qrow decided he'd had enough, and signalled his leave by knocking twice on the countertop and pushing himself up to stand. Reaching into his pocket, Qrow was about to pay the man with, though before he could pay the man, he was suddenly blinded by the green light and whisked away to another realm.

The bartender only sighed and shook his head before returning to wiping down his glasses.

Qrow awoke in the desolate city with a groan, clearly hungover as he clutched the side of his head in pain. Slowly coming to stand with a pair of shaky legs, the drunk would stumble a bit before finally managing to gain his composure, where he would manage to lean upright and roll his shoulders back a few times. Yawning, Qrow squinted as hs looked around, finally realizing that he wasn't in Vale anymore. The destroyed buildings and such were probably what gave it away.

tumblr_inline_p1sto11qNG1t6c6km_540.png

"Sonuva bitch..." He muttered as he picked up his scythe, which was generously teleported with him, and slung it over his shoulder before beginning to stroll through this new location.

It didn't take long for Qrow to come across a familiar face, which he couldn't determine was a good thing or not. Seeming a bit more relaxed, Qrow would keep his scythe rested on his shoulder as he approached Yang and.... some defunct Atlas unit?

6FVgz.png

"Y'know, the day I see my own niece hangin' around one'a Jim-Jam's science projects is the day Ozpin gives me a raise for goin' on his covert missions." Qrow chimed, trying to lighten the mood with some humor as he approached Yang and HK, cautiously eyeing over the ladder and keeping his hand placed on the handle of his scythe just in case that thing tried anything.

@Raynar Saassin

Yang and HK-47 were still on their walk through the ruined wasteland, taking in the scenery... or what was left of it anyways aside from all the destruction, a setting that HK has seen on numerous occasions during his time. Yang however has yet to truly see such destruction.

"Observation: Analysis of our surroundings suggest that numerous battles and wars have taken place here, causing all the dead meatbags and other droids littered around the area. My life-form sensors do not detect any living creatures since our encounter with those meat-bags that were constantly referred to as "Nazi." Declaration: But I still recommend keeping your guard up, anything could jump us." "A lot of battles huh? And I thought our battles against the Creatures of Grimm were bad enough, seeing all the ruined villages. But all of this? Could this even happen...?" Yang muttered, quite surprised to see such destruction. She had seen glimpses of said ruin during her time as a Huntress but nothing on this scale. "Oh yeah. Of course! I always have my guard up! Totally!" "Irritated Statement: Of course you do..."

HK-47 turned around for a brief period as he continued observing the area when he spotted a human male approaching the pair, pulling out his blaster rifle and turning his head slightly to Yang. "Declaration: It appears we have some company. Get yourself ready, meat-bag." "Company, what kind of Compan--- No way..." Yang turned around in a combat stance but saw a all-too familiar face. It was her Uncle Qrow in the flesh. Without hestitation, she immediately ran over to Qrow and gave him a big old hug. "Qrow! It's so good to see a familiar face in this place! I thought I was the only one who had that neon green flash happen to them!" "Guarded Declaration: I'd be on your guard if I were you, meatbag. This could be a holographic decoy in an attempt to fool you, in which it is clearly working." HK stated, still keeping his Disruptor Rifle aimed at Qrow, regardless of Yang's clear happiness. He wasn't dropping his guard, even for a second.

@Raptor Jesus

Qrow was surprised by the sudden contact, unsure of how to react at first. Being a loner, he already didn't get hugged often, so surprise hugs like this were of course going to catch him off guard.

tumblr_inline_p12hqlfarF1t6c6km_540.png

"It's uh... it's good to see you too, Blondie." Qrow replied as he awkwardly returned the hug, giving her an even more awkward pat on the back before breaking the contact entirely.

tumblr_inline_p12hqcKnRr1t6c6km_540.png

With the reunions out of the way, hopefully this one being the last for a while, Qrow would meet eyes with HK, giving off a more irritated look than anything else.

"I don't think your friend likes me too much." Qrow idly said to Yang as he slightly turned to face her, before meeting eyes with the robot yet again. Although he wasn't intimidated by the thing in the slightest, he still was cautious of it nonetheless. Hopefully Yang wasn't too attached to this thing, though.

@Raynar Saassin

Munru slowed down. "It's-"

"Vocalizing, I know." Irantu interrupted. "Weapons out, approach carefully."

The team members unslung their assault rifles and, with a bit too much caution, made their way towards Vert.

"Hello? Identify yourself." Irantu commanded.

"Fixing my ship. Nothing too... exotic like you two. Haven't had to shoot somebody in weeks." Cal shrugged.

Redline coughed. "I... I was just hanging around. The... uh... bowling alley. Tried to throw a strike, thought I could get it, y'know? If not for that goddamned green flash." He was careful not to give them the truth, and his response came out scattered and incoherent. No one needed to know that he was murdering an entire precinct's worth of cops.

@Raynar Saassin

"Threat: I may not know exactly who you are, or your connection to the blonde meat-bag, but I'd be wise not to double-cross us. If push comes to shove, I will not hesitate to activate assassination protocols and turn your meat-bag body into disintegrated remains." HK exclaimed, lowering his weapon but maintaining a constant stare with Qrow. Yang stepped in and quickly calmed hostilities. "Hey hey. Let's not shoot each other, okay? We've got more important things to think about, and that's how we're going to survive together." Yang stated, looking more towards HK than Qrow.

latest

"It's really good to see you again, Qrow... I'm actually glad you're here with us now. I was training out in the Emerald Forest when I was suddenly pulled by this weird green flash and was dumped here. I was fighting monsters and these "Nazi" people ever since and met this... thing." She gestured over to HK-47. "He doesn't like jokes, or us, calling us Meatbags---"

thHK47g.jpg

"Interjected Statement: It's because you have all these squishy parts inside you, and all that water. How the constant splashing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea."

@Raptor Jesus

nqNA1Bh.png

"I am Lady Green Heart, CPU / Goddess of Leanbox. But you may call me Vert. I was just inputting a game into my console when all of a sudden I was sent here via a flash of green light." Vert explained, giving them a smile as she introduced herself. Her eyes then glanced towards the two females of the team, and more specifically she was looking at their chests. D Cups.

EE8EB059A0F3B289305F8D387D7AA09CA3894EE5

"Hmhm~ It seems that in terms of bust size, I am clearly superior to you two ladies~ Glad to see I already have an advantage~" Vert exclaimed, giving hers a bounce before turning to the two men. "Men. Actual men~ You look nothing like the ones from my large collection of anime figurines. A pleasure~"

@Agent Puncake

latest

"Fixing... your "Ship"? But that looks nothing like a ship." Hector exclaimed, scratching his head in confusion as he was quite confused as Cal described that vehicle as a "Ship." It looked nothing like the ship Hector is familiar with. "There's no sails or oars or anything that makes it even resemble a ship. But of course, you're clearly not from Elibe so why am I surprised that your definitions of what a ship is are different."

LVdvmFJ.png

"Yeah. Sure. I can literally smell the bullshit coming from your mouth." Undyne exclaimed, looking Redline dead in the eyes. She has had numerous recruits of the Royal Guard frequently lie to her to get better positions and even praise so she has experience detecting false information. "What were you REALLY doing before you got dragged and pulled here?"

@Agent Puncake

tumblr_inline_oiq3xnsSmG1t6c6km_540.png

"Yeah, I can see that..." Qrow snarled as he glared daggers at HK. God, this thing reminded him of Winter. Which wasn't a good thing by any stretch of the word. Now strolling alongside Yang, Qrow began to look around for any semblance on where they should go.

tumblr_inline_p10djyisUR1vqcfqr_540.jpg

"So... we're in a post-apocalyptic world filled with monsters and 'Nazis', whatever the hell those are, with no explanation of how or why we're here." Qrow recounted before pursing his lips and turning to Yang. "Or did I leave out any details?"

@Raynar Saassin

"That's basically it..." Yang exclaimed, confirming what Qrow summarised. That was pretty much the gist of what was going on: Monsters roaming a destroyed world with the occasional Nazi Group attacking them. "They do remind me somewhat of Atlas though. You've been close to them for a while, have you ever seen any mech resembling a dog?" She asked, scratching the top of her head. Did Atlas have anything resembling a metallic canine?

thHK47g.jpg

"Observation: It seems you fight with more traditional weaponry." HK stated, spotting the Scythe that Qrow was carrying. "Unless of course that's just a piece of cosmetics that you carry, you seem to be more of a close-quarters fighter. Statement: It seems you need me more than you know."

@Raptor Jesus

Onru and Nanku stared.

"Most... impressive." Nanku managed.

"Good job. You sounded human for a second." Munru muttered, and Nanku beamed. "Thank you!"

Irantu wasn't amused, not like he was capable of being amused. "Goddess. CPU. That's... strange. Those two terms aren't compatible, yet... I feel thaumaturgical presence. You are, without a doubt, a Type Blue. Type White, even, if you are a 'goddess' as you claim to be. What is-"

He paused. "Green light?"

Onru nodded. "That is what she said, yes." This could be a breakthrough on how they arrived here, although this... goddess sounded as confused as them. The calm demeanour and the fact that she referred to herself having "men" in her "figurine" collection didn't serve to calm her down, either.

@Raynar Saassin

Cal smiled. "Yes, a ship. Well, I'd say your idea of advanced technology is a bit... archaic compared to what we have. We call it a ship is because up there, in space -" he pointed to the sky above them, mostly obscured by smoke and thick clouds "- we have a navy. Well, navies, but you get the idea."

"For some reason, when humans expanded into space, they treated it as one would an ocean, and the terminologies caught on." A deep voice said. Redline sat there looking at them, the voice obviously coming from behind his mask. "It's what basically every science-fiction do. But I must admit, I never thought people such as you would exist, even upon knowing about the multiverse..." He gestured to all of them.

Cal nodded. "Well... yes." Turning to Hector, he asked: "So, what would you have referred to my ship as, if you didn't know?"

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back