The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
the intense shaking of the Tardis woke Xiao as she groaned out. still in pain from the ordeals before but able to move again. another impact and a shake strong enough to make her skid on the floor a little bit. That alone was enough to snap the girl out of her daze as she jumed up too her feet and almost immediately regretting that decision as she got all dizzy and looked like she was about to throw up.

After taking a moment to get her bearings Xiao stumbled towards the Doc. her fist step being the hardest but as she went her senses cleared and it was easier to walk and by the time she reached the doc she was back to normal more or less... "There is something... the spirit realm portals..legend says the first avatar created them...i might be able to do that too." Her voice was a bit hushed as she wanted only the doc to hear about it. She however didnt wait for his reaction as she simply sat down on the floor in a meditative pose. it didn't take long only a couple seconds as her eyes began glowing bright white yet something was off. they were flickering like an old light bulb before going out completely with Xiao taking in a sudden breath. "I-i cant keep the avatar mode stable...they drained me too much..."

"Wha?..." Doc was a bit confused, because while she did kinda explain the spirit realm thing to him, well he was in the background, he didn't fully understand the thing. When he noticed her eyes flickering however, he realized immediately what this avatar state was, a massive power surge in her. She just didn't have the energy, and if it was a portal to another world, she would need a lot.

The TARDIS................ Had a lot *Puts on glasses*

Anyway, Doc sprung to life and fumbled around with the console opposite side to Xiao. He tried ripping it open, as he shoved and pulled on it to try and get inside. "Xiao, over here!" He yelled, waving her over quickly. "The TARDIS is the most powerful ship in the universe, it's life essence could literally tear a hole in the space time continuum and end the whole world as we know it.... I'm gonna try and give you that power." With such a brief statement, with Xiao help and unscrewing some things around the console, as well kicking the fuckin' thing, he ripped the console open and what Xiao was shown was a massive yellow glowing light.

In it was the TARDIS' soul, and boy oh boy, did it cling onto Xiao within seconds of her looking at it. Suddenly her Avatar state went into overdrive, her powers increased tenfold without time to adjust, and she could see the past, present and future with so much clarity, it hurt to even give the smallest thought to. She was a literal goddess now, but if she could focus enough, she needed to get that portal open.

Once everyone was inside, that door slammed shut before any of those robots could enter. The banging on the door was loud enough to fear it would break down before they could get off the air, and with the ghost robot messing about, the doctor was quick to start the TARDIS up and yell, "Sorry, can't hear you!" Like he was on the phone, as when the TARDIS started up, the robot wouldn't be able to enter the TARDIS again. The shielding was too strong for his power now. The whole ship shook violently as the Doctor raced around his central panel to fly the fuck outta this mess and get the fuck off this planet.

One problem: those planes were still around. Thanks to the TARDIS' shielding, they weren't dead yet once the planes missiles hit, only shaking the TARDIS even more, but unless they got out of here now, they would be shot down. The Doctor couldn't do that however, the barrage was too much for the TARDIS to take, if it dematerialized now, who knows what would happen. "GAHHHHH!" The Doctor yelled in frustration. "I can't take off, those planes are blocking me from getting out of orbit! We need another way of disappearing!"
the intense shaking of the Tardis woke Xiao as she groaned out. still in pain from the ordeals before but able to move again. another impact and a shake strong enough to make her skid on the floor a little bit. That alone was enough to snap the girl out of her daze as she jumed up too her feet and almost immediately regretting that decision as she got all dizzy and looked like she was about to throw up.

After taking a moment to get her bearings Xiao stumbled towards the Doc. her fist step being the hardest but as she went her senses cleared and it was easier to walk and by the time she reached the doc she was back to normal more or less... "There is something... the spirit realm portals..legend says the first avatar created them...i might be able to do that too." Her voice was a bit hushed as she wanted only the doc to hear about it. She however didnt wait for his reaction as she simply sat down on the floor in a meditative pose. it didn't take long only a couple seconds as her eyes began glowing bright white yet something was off. they were flickering like an old light bulb before going out completely with Xiao taking in a sudden breath. "I-i cant keep the avatar mode stable...they drained me too much..."
"Wha?..." Doc was a bit confused, because while she did kinda explain the spirit realm thing to him, well he was in the background, he didn't fully understand the thing. When he noticed her eyes flickering however, he realized immediately what this avatar state was, a massive power surge in her. She just didn't have the energy, and if it was a portal to another world, she would need a lot.

The TARDIS................ Had a lot *Puts on glasses*

Anyway, Doc sprung to life and fumbled around with the console opposite side to Xiao. He tried ripping it open, as he shoved and pulled on it to try and get inside. "Xiao, over here!" He yelled, waving her over quickly. "The TARDIS is the most powerful ship in the universe, it's life essence could literally tear a hole in the space time continuum and end the whole world as we know it.... I'm gonna try and give you that power." With such a brief statement, with Xiao help and unscrewing some things around the console, as well kicking the fuckin' thing, he ripped the console open and what Xiao was shown was a massive yellow glowing light.

In it was the TARDIS' soul, and boy oh boy, did it cling onto Xiao within seconds of her looking at it. Suddenly her Avatar state went into overdrive, her powers increased tenfold without time to adjust, and she could see the past, present and future with so much clarity, it hurt to even give the smallest thought to. She was a literal goddess now, but if she could focus enough, she needed to get that portal open.

"Oh, who am I kidding..."

Ben finally regained himself while in the TARDIS.

"I've learned this lesson twice already! I don't need to learn it again. I've made sure to prepare for it."

Ben's eyes briefly glowed a pink before reverting back to their state of white sclera and green pupils. Orbs of pinkish-purple formed in his hands.

"She needs to focus, so I'll see if I can hold those planes back."

Ben opened his palms. From the outside of the TARDIS, pink barriers were being generated one by one, countering the missiles to weaken the impact that hit the TARDIS' barriers, before these pink barriers shattered upon impact. This helped to stabilize the TARDIS.

"I've stabilized your friend, Doc. Now the lady here should be able to focus," Ben said as he opened his eyes, revealing that pink glow again, only this time, more constant. "I can't do this forever, though, so... uh..."

Having lost it for the first time Xiao tried again only to get disturbed as the doc called her over to a console. Watching him reat apart his own ship while listening to things she had no clue about. Like soace time intinuum? What in the world was that even?

Soon enough though after some 'careful' coaxing from the docs side the pannel came off and revealed a clowing orb within. It quite honestly looked like a miniature sun. Just watching at it and basking in its radiant glow she could feel her energy get replenished. Her avatar state flickering on once more. Yet it didnt stop there that power source seemed to feed Xiao with more and more power to the point a faintly gloeing outline if the avatar spirit Rava coukd be seen by all. It was seemingly following xiaos movements as she began energybending. All of this force the Tardis fed her was directed tiwards her bending. Together with the helo of Rava and Mundis connection to N12 she pulled upon the spirit realm, tearing a new hole in it.

While doing so the time on her end was suddenly getting so unbearingly slow as memories flooded her mind. A massive flash... It was so hot even the inky black of open spave was orange. Memories that werent her own kept coming and coming. The birth of a star and the tmworlds around it happened in mere seconds. After that it froze flashes of events animals evlolving humans or aliens fighting and making piece. Large space battles massive structure snuffing out the light of a star. Then there was nothing only the feeling of emptiness. She saw the beginning and even the future of the universealmost as if she had direct access ti the akashic records themselves.

As time picked back up for her and the memories and flashes subsided an beam of yellow nergy exploded from the ground beneath the Tardis and extended up several hundred killometers. Anything that entered that beam from the outside would simply get deleted from existance as Xiao was still stabilising the bridge between this world and the spirit realm. Once Xiao was ready she said "its good to go but has enough to get just us out so they wont be able to follow." after talking for a bit she slumped down on the floor, feeling exhausted despite thebresidual energies still coursing through her. Seeing so much and epending so much energy had a massive strain on her body which reacted by giving her the headache of a lifetime that felt like it was enough to even split a black hole in two.

Last edited:
The way the portal opened, it....... Wasn't exactly comfortable. The portal didn't open from the ground up from below on the planet, it opened INSIDE the TARDIS itself. So, before anyone could react, or Xiao could speak to him, everyone inside the ship suddenly felt as though time itself stopped. Within miliseconds of miliseconds, blink and you miss it, the TARDIS was just gone like the snap of a finger, a flash of a camera, as fast as light can travel it seemed. The planes behind the TARDIS firing at saw nothing and couldn't react; almost smashing into each other.

The robots on the ground, they all wondered what just happened. They all had connections to the planes cameras, and even they couldn't see what happened. The TARDIS shouldn't have been able to teleport under all that stress of gunfire. The heroes had slipped away. ".......... Shit." Said the suited robot. "We don't have anything to track them with."

The witch knew something was up however, and she stared at the smoke of where the TARDIS was fired upon. They would need to analyse the footage, but for now, people knew they existed. That could not happen under any circumstances.

END.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back