The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Trust me, Terra, you're just fine the way you are." replied Neptune before hugging Terra. "Vert only crushes on girls she wants as her little sister. Not every girl. She doesn't crush on Plutia for example. Besides, would you really want her hounding you constantly, trying to claim you as her little sister and having to drink her, like, six hundred varieties of tea? IF's got it bad too but at least she's a follower of Vert's, so this is probably the closest she'll ever get to heaven." replied Neptune before coming in close to IF. "Right Iffy?"

---

"Good. Now hopefully that will be the last of this foolish infighting." she said with a releaved sigh before Alicia approached. "You got hurt? I'm sorry I didn't notice or else I would have healed you. Not that I'm surprised. It's been, what, five or so minutes since I arrived here?"
@Raynar Saassin @Hahli Nuva @Silvir

Alicia sat up more straight ignoring the bickering from the others and instead took deep breaths steadying her pulse and mind. She sensed trough her body and felt recovery and rejuvenation.
Regeneration had it's perks if one had a chance to sit down and use it. Leaving the cart and approaching the rest on now steady legs Alicia looked around putting some time to memorise people and note names from conversation.

Alistia seemed like a decisive character that could keep people in check she would remember to stay on that womans good side.
"hey sorry if i have been a burden im recovered now and ready to move forward" She paused and glanced towards Vortex. "And um if i could borrow that piece now i can save energy to recall my armour for future battle"
"Alright then. Hmm... Ghost, come over here for a quick second!" "Coming, Guardian." The ghost responded as it flew over to the pair and looked towards Vortex. "Pull out the Dead End Cure armour set for me, please? It's the only spare Legendary Set of Armour I keep on me that's not in the Vault back at the Tower." "Interesting. Right away." And the Ghost projected a beam of light towards the floor and five pieces of armour had appeared in it's place; a Helmet, a pair of Gauntlets, a Chestpiece, Boots and a Cloak?

JuLHRmL.png

"Ah right... I forgot about the Cloak and it might not look perfect, but it's the only other Legendary set I carry on me." Vortex exclaimed as she looked towards the armour set. "The Chestplate has four little backpacks on the front including a belt with one as well, so you can carry small things on you on the go, like Ammunition, basic supplies etc etc. Hope this suffices Alicia~"
@Silvir
"Trust me, Terra, you're just fine the way you are." replied Neptune before hugging Terra. "Vert only crushes on girls she wants as her little sister. Not every girl. She doesn't crush on Plutia for example. Besides, would you really want her hounding you constantly, trying to claim you as her little sister and having to drink her, like, six hundred varieties of tea? IF's got it bad too but at least she's a follower of Vert's, so this is probably the closest she'll ever get to heaven." replied Neptune before coming in close to IF. "Right Iffy?"
Terra felt the hug from Neptune and wrapped her arms around her as well in kind, blushing furiously. She hadn't been hugged like that in a long time, not since her world was destroyed, and not after Kefka was defeated at the end. "Is this what a hug really feels like? I haven't been hugged like this since I had to look after a large amount of kids that had their town destroyed and harassed by monsters..." Vert however looked towards them as they did it and felt a pinch of Jealously. She let go of IF who had passed out in her embrace and then came to after Vert left her and went straight towards Terra. "How about a better hug?" "I uh... I don't think that's necessary!!!" She exclaimed loudly at the end as Vert pulled her in for a hug, Terra's face straight in her large chest as she was struggling to move. "Mmmph!! Mmmmmph!!!!!"

"H-Hey! Don't make fun of me, Nep." IF exclaimed with a blush, a big one at that. "I just have a fondness for Leanbox's CPU. That's it, plus it's a work relationship. Don't j-judge me!"​

Bellona listened to the message, shaking her head in dismissal. These fools were obviously fighting with forces outside their skill level.

"Weak mortals never cease to amuse me. It's no wonder that this city is barren."
Bellona took this chance to laugh in Vortex 25's face. The arrogance of humanity never ceased to amaze her. She gave the woman a smug look.

"You mortals are always good for a laugh. You think you know what real danger is? All those that have fallen under your heel were weak. You and that purple haired harlot need to understand something. I. Am. War. I don't need this manifestation to hold power. Every conflict, every strike, every battle cry gives me strength. I could level this bunker and this city to the ground if I so chose and nobody aside from maybe the little girls could hope to stop me."

Bellona crossed her arms under her breasts and narrowed her eyes dangerously. This Vortex had technology and armor she didn't recognize, but it would do little to stop her.

"You can call me arrogant and prideful, but I prefer to let my actions be seen. I threaten you now, but know this. When we step foot on that battlefield, you and everyone else here will know just why I am a true Goddess."

@Raynar Saassin

Glancing at Bellona with her comment, Ben adds, "I'm pretty sure some guy who almost successfully conquers the universe or a freaky Lovecraftian... thing... that took over a bajillion dimensions before he was absorbed by my archnemesis isn't really that weak. I've been dealing with things on a universal scale lately, arguably galactic. You know, aliens and all."

"Sure." said Alistia, raising her hand. "If you have a plan, Ben, I'll be more than willing to help out. I'm not too technically inclined to be certain, but I can provide a sizable chunk of healing for you. But we should probably try to scout these things out first, see what we're actually fighting against. I've seen a lot of robots that are really deadly but, more importantly, varied. A goblin robot is very different from a garlean robot which is very different from an Allagan robot."

Then she heard Bellona's remark. "Do not speak ill of the dead. Many of them fought to the last knowing their death was inevitable, giving their life to buy even a moment for a beloved or to give it their all to deal as much damage as could be done. More than could be said for a being that has no death to fear."

"Ouch. That's gotta sting. Ben, I wish my sister was here. She loves robots so she could help you out a lot. It's kind of her thing, being a tech otaku and all." chimed in Neptune. "But for now, we just gotta deal with these invaders, plain and simple! Like most baddies it's either us or them in a grand battle to the end!"

---

"Good. Now hopefully that will be the last of this foolish infighting." she said with a releaved sigh before Alicia approached. "You got hurt? I'm sorry I didn't notice or else I would have healed you. Not that I'm surprised. It's been, what, five or so minutes since I arrived here?"
@Raynar Saassin @Hahli Nuva @Silvir

"Let's see how your sister pars with Jury Rigg in that aspect!" Ben confidently gives a thumbs up.

Overhearing the little sister conversation, Ben scrolls through the holograms on his Omnitrix. "Well, nothing remotely resembling a little sister here," he utters to himself, "maybe someday. Guess I'll end up giving 'em an awesome name like Fragarach or Rance Jr or- Wait, where am I even getting these names?"

Turning to the Doctor, he says, "OK Doc, ready to move when you are!"

"Rance Jr.? That name doesn't sound like something a little sister would want. It actually sounds pretty bad for a girl, or even a guy. Like 'rancid' or someone from some weird adult game about taking over Japan or something. Speaking of which, Iffy, I don't have to judge you. Our fans have already have and made plenty of fan-art of you and her." she said with a giggle before reaching over to Terra to try and pull her free.

---

"Such a shameful goddess." remarked Alistia upon hearing that remark, goosebumps clearly crawling up her skin. "We're in the middle of warzone about to receive critical information. Can we please not talk about such lewd notions?"

”Thanks” Alicia grabbed the stuff and sneaked in behind the small cart that carried her earlier. Quickly wriggling into the main armor bits whilst parts of her own disappeared. The girl kept an eye out for the others in case someone tried to peek.

Returning before putting on the rest the girl beamed at Vortex. “This is perfect I can’t thank you enough for this” Her long blond hair fell out under the hoodie and she didn’t bother to try and fit the helmet anytime soon. The waist long hair would just be in the way.
It fell annoyingly in her way as she fitted the boots and gloves. “so what is the plan moving forward? I have been a bit out of it so an update would help”

"Rance Jr.? That name doesn't sound like something a little sister would want. It actually sounds pretty bad for a girl, or even a guy. Like 'rancid' or someone from some weird adult game about taking over Japan or something. Speaking of which, Iffy, I don't have to judge you. Our fans have already have and made plenty of fan-art of you and her." she said with a giggle before reaching over to Terra to try and pull her free.

"Mmmph!! Mmmmmph!!!" Terra screamed inside of Vert's large chest as she was continuing to hug despite her screaming. Vert had quite the large size if she was struggling that much. Once Neptune started to intervine, Vert chuckled a little. "Hmhm~ I didn't know you were into group hugs Neptune~" "Uh, Lady Vert? Nep isn't trying to join in. She's trying to pull Terra from you." "I see~" She then let go of Terra as requested, resulting in her falling to her knees gasping for breath. "Gahh... Never... again..." "Aww~ What's the matter? Didn't enjoy that?" "I didn't expect you to just slam me into your chest.. I was not prepared for that!" "Hmhm~ My apologies but I simply could not resist~"

”Thanks” Alicia grabbed the stuff and sneaked in behind the small cart that carried her earlier. Quickly wriggling into the main armor bits whilst parts of her own disappeared. The girl kept an eye out for the others in case someone tried to peek.

Returning before putting on the rest the girl beamed at Vortex. “This is perfect I can’t thank you enough for this” Her long blond hair fell out under the hoodie and she didn’t bother to try and fit the helmet anytime soon. The waist long hair would just be in the way.
It fell annoyingly in her way as she fitted the boots and gloves. “so what is the plan moving forward? I have been a bit out of it so an update would help”

"You actually look pretty good in that. I'm somewhat jealous." "You say that about every other hunter wearing better armour than you." "No I don't! Prove it!" "You got incredibly jealous when someone had a full set of Hive Armour with glowing ornaments on them, and you also got jealous at how durable Titan armour was." "Hmph. Titans are lucky. They don't undertake the rough jobs we Hunters get. They get to sit on the walls and look pretty while we risk our lives to get the City the information they require." "Right. Anyways, I'm going to fly back over to the Doctor so he can show me those Terminals." "Got it Ghost. See what you can dig up." The Ghost then flew back towards the Doctor and awaited for him to show him around to any kind of computer terminal.

"Let's see how your sister pars with Jury Rigg in that aspect!" Ben confidently gives a thumbs up.

Overhearing the little sister conversation, Ben scrolls through the holograms on his Omnitrix. "Well, nothing remotely resembling a little sister here," he utters to himself, "maybe someday. Guess I'll end up giving 'em an awesome name like Fragarach or Rance Jr or- Wait, where am I even getting these names?"

Turning to the Doctor, he says, "OK Doc, ready to move when you are!"
large.png
Plutia sat against one of the Bunker's support beams, looking pretty annoyed at the events that had transpired before they followed the Doctor. It was certainly a new experience for Plutia as she had never transformed twice within the space of a few moments, and having a long gun pointed at her head, constantly under watch. She thought that everyone would be happy and friendly, but she was clearly mistaken as already most of the cast have not grown to like her. Overhearing Ben's conversation, she turned her head a little towards him with the same annoyed look, which Ben might notice out of the corner of his eye. Something was up with Plutia.

"Hold up, time out, time out," Ben adds. "Who would want to burn us alive? I mean, sure, I've got a good bunch of bad guys back in my universe who do, but I highly doubt that those villains have any business with anyone else here. Why us?"

"So, a bunch of robots are causing all this invader trouble, huh?" Ben was curious. "any reason we shouldn't turn some tin cans into confetti?"

After some thinking, Ben adds, "on the more strategic side, I might be able to use Upgrade or Jury Rigg to figure something out from these tin cans. Of course, we'll need to face them first. Anyone with me?"

Mundi arched backward and down at the angered man looming closer before backing off. It then realized Master's humor was blacker than when Mistress and several points of data had been transposed.

Along a hesitating voice Mundi mimics the surrendering motion,"Ah! Oh, I see that is a epithet of some kind? I'm sorry, Master did not say! Master is not as nice as when they are Mistress. Is your colloquial term Maxwellist?"

@Agent Puncake

Then he backed off with Samsara threatening Marcus and the Doctor entered to discuss their situation. The situation intervened and quieted so Mundi rotated on its wheels to record the Doctor. Master had finished repairing the vent so the nanobot spiral halo above it glowed brighter with a cleared blockage. Mundi still needed a lot more tantalum if it was going to manufacture weapons. Not to mention fabricating another biofoam lymph nanoupgrade. That was going to take some palladium to manufacture. Deep in its mind it saw Master digging into classified files to take inventory of what upgrades Mundi contained not knowing them in this leaf. It didn't have much as it was in between missions when it was taken.

Mundi rose its hand waving to offer its skills with an eager pitched voice, "I can manufacture some weapons and upgrades if I have materials! I need tantalum and palladium make another spartan-class Triage upgrade. Does anyone have light or medium armor nanofabrication blueprints that support small drones? I would not like to be filled full of bullets by enemy drones. My shield repels energy weapons and fluids."

@Bobby the Prussian @Crow @Raynar Saassin

It tapped its hands together, "Mundi is not a front line combat drone. Mundi is an ONI infrastructure drone to facilitate a war theatre. Master says every war needs its Vulcan?"

@Hahli Nuva

"Whoa whoa whoa, we're not going to fight anyone right now." He stopped Ben from continuing that thought. "We don't know who they are, how many they have, what their technology is like, how powerful they might be. I'm not saying we should run away, but we need to be smart about this." Being in a war himself similar to the devastation of the city, The Doctor certainly didn't want whoever did this to get away with it. But the blind optimism of fighting the enemy now and winning bothered him, as Bellona's encouraging of the idea made him more nervous. "I've checked all the data storage here, all information besides some weapons were deleted, and we don't have the proper supplies to build them. Right now, our best chance is to find a way out of here and get to my TARDIS."

"Your what?" Alec asked from behind everyone, raising his hand to show the doctor where he was. "Time and Relative Dimension in Space. It's a spaceship, a very special one that can help us." He explained back. "Then where is it?" BJ also asked.

"I don't know. I didn't get here like you all did, I was traveling in by TARDIS when a sudden wormhole opened and brought us here. It's not damaged, but it's....." He suddenly stopped talking and looked up to the ceiling with a quizzical look. "How do I explain this..... It's teleporting."

".... What?" Alec seemed even more confused.

"When I arrived, I went outside by TARDIS to look at the city, before the TARDIS suddenly disappeared and moved someplace else."

"By the green light?" Alec asked.

"No, I installed a program into the TARDIS that moves it away from serious danger, like a tsunami or earthquake to avoid being seriously damaged. The problem is I can't get it to come back to me, the bombing is making the TARDIS go anywhere it can to avoid being burned into ash." The Doctor explained more, his hands on his hips as he still tried to figure out how to bring his ship back. "The only thing I know is the TARDIS is still in the city, it can't travel too far away from me, so until the bombing stops, we need to stay here."

"..... Why hasn't it stopped?" BJ wondered. By now, it had been an hour of nonstop bombing, and faint noises could still be heard from above. Surely if they wanted to kill everything, it would be done by now. "Maybe they're trying to destroy the city entirely? I mean, there were a lot of monsters up there." Alec pointed out.

"Yeah, but those bombs they're dropin' melt the skin in juice, there can't be many left alive up there." BJ retorted. "If any."

Suddenly a small idea popped into the head of the doctor when BJ and Alec both spoke, quickly going over to the console he used to play the recording. He pulled up a massive screen which showed an outline of the city, before using his screwdriver on the console to bring up a small blip in the center of the screen like a radar. "This'll scan for thermal activity going on above the city." The Doctor quickly explained. The radar was covered in dark red, making the white outline glow blood. However, there was a noticeable dot on the screen. A circle only a few inches in size. Considering the rest of the screen was drenched in red except this part, this couldn't be a mistake or some area the bombers missed.

"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh~" The Doctor quietly said to himself as he looked at the circle. "They're still bombing the city to entrap the TARDIS." He explained. "It can't leave, but it can't stay still, so it's constantly moving around the city trying to find someplace safe. This is that place." He pointed to the circle. "Our invaders want my TARDIS it seems."

"Wait, they're willing to bomb a city nonstop for it?" Alec asked, finding it baffling. He was under the impression the ship was a big one. "My TARDIS is one of the oldest ships in the universe. And one of the most powerful. If they know about it, or want to know what it is, it's best we stop them." Having the TARDIS fall into wrong hands would be VERY bad, needless to say.

Alicia looked up from the boots and tilted her head. "uh thanks" She patted the kneeguards from dust and straightened her back, glad to wear something else from the other armour. "So judging from what you say about these...Titans? i take it they are your factions version of heavy troops?" She didn't ask about the hive armour thing it sounded quite uncomfortable. But then again it might just be a name related for something it was designed for.

She turned her head towards the screenes when they began the thermal sweep. Didn't that mean this doctor had a time limit before his... er vehicle was captured. And something that powerful meant they really didn't want the enemy to get it. "um how long do we have before it was captured?" Worried she made a mental call for an adaption to her ranged weapons to be more adapted to large scale combat.

"Huh? Is anything the matter, Ploots?" Ben asks as he turns to see Plutia looking down. He kneels to look at Plutia eye-to-eye, before the Doctor spoke up again.

"If we need to find a way out, I've got just the guy you're looking for, Doc! Say hello to Wildmutt!"

Ben smacks his watch down, triggering a transformation. His entire body was covered in orange fur, and his eyes devolved to nothingness. To all else, it was a simple flash of green light - instant.

ol8U1yk.jpg

"Grrraaaarrrgghhh!"

The beast before them let out a roar, before it began sniffing on the ground and above ground to get a feel of where the wind was flowing.

@Raynar Saassin

The entire Samsara team's had their rifles out and raised to their shoulders almost as fast as Ben transformed. Even Marcus, skeptical of the Foundation MTF's presence just moments earlier, raised his own pulse pistol at the beast.

"Confirmed machine-assisted shapeshifter. What's the priority?" Onru asked.

"...unknown." Irantu said, uneasily. "We have no orders from High Command, but I don't think the entity is hostile. Stand down for now."

They lowered their guns somewhat, but kept an eye on the beast as it sniffed around the floor.

@Crow

"Doctor... Who? Is that the fucking Doctor? Doc!" Marcus cried, wonder once again present on his face. "Never thought... are we looking for the TARDIS?"

@Bobby the Prussian

Xenon nodded. "Fascinating truly fascinating the history you tell." Said the red Twi'lek and approached the padawan only to pass her by and stop a foot behind Mizelia. "As long as you dont raise your saber against me i shall return the favor and wont raise mine against you." After saying that xenon continued on towards the larger group she could sense not too far away.
Mizelia nods quietly and walked behind the Sith.
Xenon after leaving the Padawan alone noticed a fight brewing and prepared to defend herself in case things went south. And south did the go in a spectacular fashion. Several people transforming right before her eyes, making her question not only her own sight but even sanity. Shaking away those thoughts Xenon watched the one called Iris heart go up against a pink one shes never seen before. "What int he world?" Was the only thing the red Twi'lek could say when the fight was over just as soon as it began with this Iris person being knocked out of their transformation.

Deciding it best to leave that all be she approached Ben. the one with that weird watch that scanned her before. Intrigued why he did that and what was up with all of that DNA nonsense. Stopping right by him Xenon leaned down a little to look at Ben and his watch a bit closer while asking. "Hey kid. what was up with that scan?"
@Crow
Just as the Sith, Mizelia was also taken by surprise at the sight of the transforming.
"Oh right, it scanned you earlier," Ben responds, "when my Omnitrix detects DNA not in its database, it analyzes and catalogs it. By default, it only had aliens that lived in my galaxy, plus five Andromeda Galaxy ones I got in the same way I got yours. Simply put, I can now turn into a... well... whatever you are."

Ben then realises something.

"I guess I should introduce myself. My name's Ben, Ben Tennyson," he says as he lets a hand out for a handshake, "pleased to meet you."

@Raffia Kiryuin
Taking his hand in hers and shaking it Xenon nodded in somewhat of an understanding. she still had no clue how it works but the turning into something bit is kind of an accepted norm for her now...considering how many of those form shifters were in this room to begin with. "Im Xenon and my species is known as a Twi'lek." She introduced herself to Ben and despite her rather ominous dress or even the natural markings she seemed to be at least attempting to look more welcoming. "I however don't know either of the two galaxies you mentioned"
@Crow
"And my name is Mizelia." Mizelia said as she introduced herself to Ben. Offering a handshake as well to him.
It took a while for Norman to be dragged out of his thoughts as more and more people began to show up, interacting with each other in increasingly ridiculous ways. There was a transformation, some kid that urned into beasts, arguing twileks-

Wait.

Looking up, Norman’s eyes widen at the sight of a red Twilek not even ten metres away from him, lightsaber dangling innocuously from her belt. It was the most glorious sight he had seen since captain Rex congratulated him on a job well done.

With a cry of “General!” Norman launches himself off of his cannon and half hugged, half tackled the red Twilek out of relief of seeing a familiar face.
Xenon could barely react to a sudden yell of General in her direction. Only managing to turn the way of the yell she felt like she was hit by a truck and fell down to the ground with her head hitting the ground with a resounding CRACK. Luckily her personal shield absorbed most of the damage thus letting her avoid a concussion but her vision had done all blurry.

After several long moments of no motion her vision finally began to return to normal and the first thing she saw was a man clad in mandelorian armor...no it was a bit different...it didn't match any designs that she knew of. "Ow my head..." She groaned while propping herself up on her elbows. "Who are you soldier?" She asked, thinking that he must be part of one of the more uncommon mandelorian clans under the empires control.
“CT-1066, AKA Norman, reporting for duty Ma’am!” Norman says happily, snapping off a crisp salute to the Twilek as she stood up and, happy beyond belief that one of the republic generals had finally found themselves with him. He could take orders now, like a good soldier!

Holding his helmet underneath his arm, he maintains his posture but couldn’t help but let a slight grin out at the sight of the Jedi. “You have no idea how happy I am to see you, Ma’am. When the green light occurred, I lost contact with my brothers and the entire Republic communications network. I thought... I thought I was alone.” For a moment his face darkens, before it brightens and returns to its happy state.

“But now with you here, I don’t have to worry as much! So, awaiting orders master Jedi!”
Mizelia takes a step backwards as the Sith was suddenly tackle-hugged by the soldier. Seemingly mistaking her for a Jedi.
"Master Jedi?" She asked before chuckling. her voice came slightly mechanical as she spoke. if Norman paid closer attention to her attire and her left shoulder in specific he could see the mark of the Sith empire. then again a second look on her clothing would show that she wasn't dressed like a Jedi at all. she was wearing the classic empire blacks and reds further reinforcing the shakiness of Normans claim that shes a master Jedi is the saberstaff which was an rare weapon between the Jedi.

"Well its nice to meet you Norman. But im no master Jedi" She said, feeling a bit guilty popping his bubble despite him being with the enemy.
@TheGreenerGrey
Mizelia ponders for a moment at the soldier. "My name is Mizelia, Jedi Padawan. Why did you identify yourself as CT-1066? That doesn't sound like a normal name for a person." She then said. She was unsure why someone would be called like that. She has seen soldiers in action once, though during an training excercise. None of them called themselves like that. What she also notices was how the armor was different. This was certainly not the kind of Republic armor she saw herself. That was if this man was Republic to begin with. But then, he couldn't be Imperial as the Empire had their own group of Force users.

Last edited:
Norman was surprised and disappointed, to say the least, when the Twilek states that she wasn’t part of the republic. He had truly been happy to have found a commanding officer once again, but at being shut down, his mind couldn’t help but wander. If she wasn’t a Jedi, then what was-

He was snapped out of his thoughts by... a Jedi Padawan?! And stated by her! Once again, Norman felt a relief flow through him at seeingba commander, and snapped off his salute once more.

“Greetings, Commander! I, uh, suppose you must be new to the fight. No offence, of course.” He says to the Padawan, grinning down at the newest line of defence. She must have been just out of the temple, before that green light brought her here.

“I’m a, uh, well, i’m a Clone Trooper. Soldiers bred and born to fight and die for the republic, as our greatest honour! We serve the Jedi in any way we can, to fight the Trade Federation and keep peace. As well as destroy any... darker elements of the Jedi order.”

"I've checked all the data storage here, all information besides some weapons were deleted, and we don't have the proper supplies to build them. "
The entire Samsara team's had their rifles out and raised to their shoulders almost as fast as Ben transformed. Even Marcus, skeptical of the Foundation MTF's presence just moments earlier, raised his own pulse pistol at the beast.
"Confirmed machine-assisted shapeshifter. What's the priority?" Onru asked.
"...unknown." Irantu said, uneasily. "We have no orders from High Command, but I don't think the entity is hostile. Stand down for now."
They lowered their guns somewhat, but kept an eye on the beast as it sniffed around the floor.

"Doctor... Who? Is that the fucking Doctor? Doc!" Marcus cried, wonder once again present on his face. "Never thought... are we looking for the TARDIS?"
The halo of glowing nanobots streaming through Mundi's finally peeled away as the breeding cycle completed. Negative twelfth needed more materials to actually repair the gash in Mundi's side but the deformation was largely fixed. The hollow-faced Negative Twelfth appeared with its desk near to a wall staring at a large screen of tracing data linkages. The information it was getting was damned odd and it didn't remember anymore what half of the structures were supposed to contain because of all the noise that had been encoded while it was mostly zombified. Not without another mind connected that knew the information first hand to make the right connections.

The hollow voice of Negative Twelfth had frustration talking out the problem in earshot of those that could hear it even though the missing face couldn't express that, "Why do I keep finding a monkey!? I have at least a half dozen false leads to the external image. What the hell is the foundation up to? I know you're in here somewhere, Bright. You're the only other name I can't forget."

It turned to look at Samsara then the giant... dog... and said to Mundi, "Pet, gather resources from the dead bits of this place, would you? I suggest avoiding the... orange creature."

Mundi didn't recognize Marcus' context and answered, "Bright is the doctor! Master has not found Dr Bright yet. I don't know what a Tardis is but I must go gather materials if we're low now that the breeding cycle is done!"

@Agent Puncake

It wheeled to Ben proclaiming with a cheerful midwestern voice, "I disagree with Master, you make a good orange doggy! Who'sagoodBen!"

@Crow

The wheeled bot then looked about the room by wheeling in place before seeking on a blown out electrical panel. Small cubes of elements clatter to the floor as it tore the burnt panel apart with its fabricator and compacted the usable copper and steel especially. There appeared to be some tantalum but not very much. It still needed a lot more copper for the nitric acid vessel in its cart. A technicolor hole showed in its side where the exterior was damaged by the alien slash but damage was no longer an impact crater.

@Bobby the Prussian

Wildmutt, as it was called, raised both paws up in response to the pointed guns, before putting them back down. "Grrruuunnggngghhh..." it responded, seeming annoyed.

When Mundi wheeled forward and praised Wildmutt, he simply replied with a happy "Arf! Arf!" before returning to his own search for signs of an exit via wind and scent. Mundi too had a search of its own.

Just then, Wildmutt began to bark at the sign of a path while gesturing the others to follow.

@Agent Puncake @lil_kreen @Bobby the Prussian

"What's that? Did Ben find something already?" asked Neptune, seemingly surprised at the effeciency of the dog. She then quickly reached over to pet it on its head. "Good boy! If it's got a scent on this Tardis-thingy, I say we hurry up and get to it to keep it safe. It sounds pretty important after all and I know better than to let some ancient relic fall into enemy hands. It's always bad news. But if it keeps moving it sounds like we'll have to split up to catch it. We'll need some way to let everyone else know we found it as well."

"Plus, if we're going into a combat zone, we'll need heavy fighters to keep our scouts safe. Ben is an obvious scout with that dog-form and if anyone else has anything else to help locate it that would be very useful. Flight would be exceptionally valuable since they could look from the air as well as intercept any airborne foes. I'm sure others have unique things or experience to offer as well. But... What does this 'Tardis' look like?"

The members of Samsara lowered their weapons hesitantly. "Do we follow?" Munru asked after a moment of hesitation.

"...I see no other choice. Staying here is certain death, it seems." Irantu replied. "Nanku, take point. We follow."

The four went towards the orange creature, still wary, but less hostile.

@Crow

Marcus, to his credit, didn't get triggered again. Instead, he pressed the Doctor for an answer.

"So, Doc... what's the plan now? As long as we get to the TARDIS, we'd be able to get away from... all of this, right?" He gestured to his surroundings. "You know, all that robot attacks and whatnot. That I didn't get to see." He muttered the last part, displeasure evident in his voice. He glanced over towards Samsara, knowing full well their intents and destination, but not yet moving towards them, still sour from their first impressions.

@Bobby the Prussian

(Well, as the saying goes, 'fuck it.' Let's get this finished up.)

The Doctor explained that the TARDIS was locked and showed everyone the key to open it. Bit strange it looked like a key to a house, but he said it was safe, so hopefully he was correct. He also said they would know what it was when they saw it, he preferred getting a move on over explaining why the TARDIS is so small. After all that, he finally gathered everyone up and told them, "Get what you need and get ready for whatever happens next. We're going through the sewers to that circle on the screen and we're getting off this planet!" He told them with an optimistic attitude. No more people were dying today, he was going to get everyone out of this city alive. When the group was ready, the Doctor turned off the lights to the bunker, as well all electronics. Including the emitter that was keeping the aliens away.

With a quickly wave to follow him, the group would exit the bunker from the back and begin making their way through the sewers as the xenomorphs began digging their way into the bunker that had eluded them for so long. Thankfully when they got inside, the Doctor and others were long gone. No Xenos were following them, and they had a clear path to this untouched section of the city. As they made their way across the sewers, however, they would notice something... Odd. Music was playing. This music:

It wasn't from a small speaker, this was echoing all throughout the sewer, like every speaker in the city was playing Stevie Wonder. First Gimme Shelter, now Superstition, someone had a good taste in older music. The group was eventually find a ladder going up to the unscorched part of the city, with BJ going first to undo the manhole and make sure the area was clear. They were in a park with trees untouched by the massive fires quickly spreading across the city by the bombings. It certainly looked like the end of the world. "Clear!" BJ yelled to everyone down below, keeping an eye out for enemies. Once everyone was topside, The Doctor took the lead again, following the strange noise of his screwdriver.

It got higher pitched the closer they were to the TARDIS, but the Doctor stopped when he noticed something. He could see people.... Well, shiny, metal people who looked like this:

ee7a7eebb42c7ef8974f3016dfedcd41.jpg

Their eyes glowed the same as the bright flash that brought them to this place, and they were guarding the TARDIS. Sitting in the center of the park, next to the TARDIS, was someone in a suit of all things. Though, he looked even more bizarre than the other robots around him:

a_r__by_yourtrueking98-dbvslu5.jpg

The strangeness wasn't over, as there were others around the pentagon head shaped thing, as there was a Roman, another robotic soldier who looked vastly different from the others, and one that looked very feminine in its appearance:

*The Centurion*​

6898d5cd730938f0bb8523a42da6f4b9.jpg

*The Assassin*

shinkawa_model_108_augmented_performance_suit_by_ignusdei-d5nsj9c.jpg

*The Witch*

View attachment 2510
All four stood there around the TARDIS, was was....... A blue police box that could barely hold one person inside it. And somehow three of those one eyed robots were smashing at the door to try and get it. The one in the suit stood with his hands behind his back, however, as he looked away from the Doctor and the group, as they were peaking over their hiding places, the one in the suit yelled out, "Welcome, Doctor!" The music suddenly stopped and his head turned to where the Doctor was hiding. "I was hoping you would show up!" Before the group knew it, those robots soldiers were now surrounding them with weapons pointed at their faces. Turns out they were wearing some camoflauge that blended them into the background like they were invisible.

A trap. Course it was. "Figured the aliens couldn't kill you. God seemingly likes having you around for some reason." The Penta-Man spoke, turning his whole body to face the group. "I take it you've decided to start expanding your companions to more than just one at a time." The four diverse looking robots approached the group, as any movement made by the heroes would surely end in an execution. "Put your weapons down. We'll cooperate." The Doctor told everyone, putting his hands up, though looked at Bellona, because of course she might start causing trouble. The Assassin grabbed BJ's weapon and dismantled it thoroughly, leaving just pieces, as well grabbing Ben's Omnitrix and literally ripping out the dial so he couldn't use it. Mundi was stomped on by the Centurion so she couldn't move, and everyone else's weapons were taken.

As for the more powerful ones of the group......

(Doc'll fix their things, don't worry.)

Last edited:
The more powerful members of the group would start to feel disoriented, like the onset symptoms of a stroke, causing them unable to think directly. Those like Xiao, Xenon, Bellona, and the goddesses were all affected, with varying degrees of severity. Soon, all they'd be able to do is to focus on not toppling over.

One of the robotic soldiers' form shimmered and was still, as fast as it had begun. To those afflicted, however, they'd see a man appear in an empty spot unoccupied by robots. He wore a impeccable navy-blue suit, and his face was... upsetting to look at. It changed constantly, from a man to a woman, Caucasian to Hispanic, ethereal to worldly, fading in and out of existence, like a whirlpool of faces. He - it - spoke.

"Congratulations." The voice was every bit as confusing and bland as the face, giving no indicator the true nature of the speaker. "Welcome to the club. Hope you have a great time."

@Raynar Saassin @Hahli Nuva @Raffia Kiryuin

(To elaborate, whoever has their stuff tampered with will have them restored in full at the end of Chapter 1, or the beginning of Chapter 2.)

Bellona shot the doctor an annoyed look. Of course he'd single her out. poor mortal probably couldn't even pour himself a bowl of rice without it trying to kill him. That was before a powerful migraine ripped through her head, causing her to growl in pain and drop her weapons.

She managed to keep her eyes open even though her skull was pounded by magic energies, fixing the newcomer with a death glare.

"What have you done to me, you son of a bitch!?"

@Agent Puncake @Bobby the Prussian @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back