The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ugggg..." Neptune slowly started to sway back and forth a bit as nausea started to overcome her. "Why?" she said weakly as she seemed to turn a shade of sickly green. She slowly stumbled a bit to her right, then to her left, then pitched forwards in her uneasy state crashing right onto IF and Vert. Slowly rolling above on top of them as she clutched her belly, clearly not feeling all that well. "It's like... Eating... An eggplant. On no. I see them Iffy! I see them beyond the veil! The purple hue, the horrible shape, the pitchforks. The eggplants are coming for me!"

Alistia clutched her staff close to her body, her hands clasping it as tightly as she could manage. "You-... You wouldn't deprive a healer of her clerical staff, would you? It's used to heal! If you must take it though, be careful. It's old and might break if not handled properly." she said as she hoped they wouldn't take her soul gems, or even know what on earth they were.

"H- hey! What the - how did you -"

Ben was a bit astonished as he continuously hit his Omnitrix, or at least, what was left of it after a good chunk of its centrepiece - the dial - was gone. All that was left was a flat piece of circular circuitry with a wriststrap. All that came out were green sparks.

"Come on Omnitrix, give me something, anything. Heck, even Molestache or The Worst is fine too."

It was hopeless, or was it?

For now, Ben Tennyson could do nothing to remedy this situation.

@Bobby the Prussian @Agent Puncake @Raynar Saassin @etcetcetc

Last edited:
Norman was surprised and disappointed, to say the least, when the Twilek states that she wasn’t part of the republic. He had truly been happy to have found a commanding officer once again, but at being shut down, his mind couldn’t help but wander. If she wasn’t a Jedi, then what was-

He was snapped out of his thoughts by... a Jedi Padawan?! And stated by her! Once again, Norman felt a relief flow through him at seeingba commander, and snapped off his salute once more.

“Greetings, Commander! I, uh, suppose you must be new to the fight. No offence, of course.” He says to the Padawan, grinning down at the newest line of defence. She must have been just out of the temple, before that green light brought her here.

“I’m a, uh, well, i’m a Clone Trooper. Soldiers bred and born to fight and die for the republic, as our greatest honour! We serve the Jedi in any way we can, to fight the Trade Federation and keep peace. As well as destroy any... darker elements of the Jedi order.”
Mizelia takes a step backward as she hears that the man is a Clone Trooper. The same kind as during the Clone Wars. "Eh... How do I say this to you, but the Clone Wars ended over three hundred years ago. The last war was twenty years ago." Mizelia said uncertainly to the Clone Trooper. "Also, the Republic you fight for, it's... not entirely here anymore. And I'm not a commander."
She absolutely didn't feel comfortable with the Clone Trooper, especially with the knowledge that the Clones opened fire on their Jedi Commanders and the rise of the Empire. Yet, he didn't seem that the orders were given yet.

(Well, as the saying goes, 'fuck it.' Let's get this finished up.)

The Doctor explained that the TARDIS was locked and showed everyone the key to open it. Bit strange it looked like a key to a house, but he said it was safe, so hopefully, he was correct. He also said they would know what it was when they saw it, he preferred getting a move on over explaining why the TARDIS is so small. After all that, he finally gathered everyone up and told them, "Get what you need and get ready for whatever happens next. We're going through the sewers to that circle on the screen and we're getting off this planet!" He told them with an optimistic attitude. No more people were dying today, he was going to get everyone out of this city alive. When the group was ready, the Doctor turned off the lights to the bunker, as well all electronics. Including the emitter that was keeping the aliens away.

With a quick wave to follow him, the group would exit the bunker from the back and begin making their way through the sewers as the xenomorphs began digging their way into the bunker that had eluded them for so long. Thankfully when they got inside, the Doctor and others were long gone. No Xenos were following them, and they had a clear path to this untouched section of the city. As they made their way across the sewers, however, they would notice something... Odd. Music was playing. This music:

It wasn't from a small speaker, this was echoing all throughout the sewer, like every speaker in the city was playing Stevie Wonder. First Gimme Shelter, now Superstition, someone had a good taste in older music. The group eventually found a ladder going up to the unscorched part of the city, with BJ going first to undo the manhole and make sure the area was clear. They were in a park with trees untouched by the massive fires quickly spreading across the city by the bombings. It certainly looked like the end of the world. "Clear!" BJ yelled to everyone down below, keeping an eye out for enemies. Once everyone was topside, The Doctor took the lead again, following the strange noise of his screwdriver.

It got higher pitched the closer they were to the TARDIS, but the Doctor stopped when he noticed something. He could see people.... Well, shiny, metal people who looked like this:

ee7a7eebb42c7ef8974f3016dfedcd41.jpg

Their eyes glowed the same as the bright flash that brought them to this place, and they were guarding the TARDIS. Sitting in the center of the park, next to the TARDIS, was someone in a suit of all things. Though, he looked even more bizarre than the other robots around him:

a_r__by_yourtrueking98-dbvslu5.jpg

The strangeness wasn't over, as there were others around the pentagon head shaped thing, as there was a Roman, another robotic soldier who looked vastly different from the others, and one that looked very feminine in its appearance:

*The Centurion*​

6898d5cd730938f0bb8523a42da6f4b9.jpg

*The Assassin*

shinkawa_model_108_augmented_performance_suit_by_ignusdei-d5nsj9c.jpg

*The Witch*

View attachment 2510
All four stood there around the TARDIS, was was....... A blue police box that could barely hold one person inside it. And somehow three of those one-eyed robots were smashing at the door to try and get it. The one in the suit stood with his hands behind his back, however, as he looked away from the Doctor and the group, as they were peaking over their hiding places, the one in the suit yelled out, "Welcome, Doctor!" The music suddenly stopped and his head turned to where the Doctor was hiding. "I was hoping you would show up!" Before the group knew it, those robots soldiers were now surrounding them with weapons pointed at their faces. Turns out they were wearing some camouflage that blended them into the background like they were invisible.

A trap. Course it was. "Figured the aliens couldn't kill you. God seemingly likes having you around for some reason." The Penta-Man spoke, turning his whole body to face the group. "I take it you've decided to start expanding your companions to more than just one at a time." The four diverse looking robots approached the group, as any movement made by the heroes would surely end in an execution. "Put your weapons down. We'll cooperate." The Doctor told everyone, putting his hands up, though looking at Bellona, because of course, she might start causing trouble. The Assassin grabbed BJ's weapon and dismantled it thoroughly, leaving just pieces, as well grabbing Ben's Omnitrix and literally ripping out the dial so he couldn't use it. Mundi was stomped on by the Centurion so she couldn't move, and everyone else's weapons were taken.

As for the more powerful ones of the group......

(Doc'll fix their things, don't worry.)
As the group went away, Mizelia signaled to the Clone Trooper to follow and speak while they were on their way. As the group walked through the sewers, Mizelia stayed a bit back to keep an eye on their rear. Using the Force to sense their surroundings. As she walked along, she notices the music as well. Which was completely unfamiliar to her. Moving up the ladder as one of the last, she continued keeping an eye on the rear of the group. As the group reached their destination, Mizelia notices the robots coming from behind. As the others surrendered and gave their weapons away, Mizelia quickly and secretly opened hers and took its crystal from it and hid it on her person before the lightsaber was taken. The crystal and hilt completely harmless without each other and the lightsaber could not be activated.

(Well, as the saying goes, 'fuck it.' Let's get this finished up.)

The Doctor explained that the TARDIS was locked and showed everyone the key to open it. Bit strange it looked like a key to a house, but he said it was safe, so hopefully he was correct. He also said they would know what it was when they saw it, he preferred getting a move on over explaining why the TARDIS is so small. After all that, he finally gathered everyone up and told them, "Get what you need and get ready for whatever happens next. We're going through the sewers to that circle on the screen and we're getting off this planet!" He told them with an optimistic attitude. No more people were dying today, he was going to get everyone out of this city alive. When the group was ready, the Doctor turned off the lights to the bunker, as well all electronics. Including the emitter that was keeping the aliens away.

With a quickly wave to follow him, the group would exit the bunker from the back and begin making their way through the sewers as the xenomorphs began digging their way into the bunker that had eluded them for so long. Thankfully when they got inside, the Doctor and others were long gone. No Xenos were following them, and they had a clear path to this untouched section of the city. As they made their way across the sewers, however, they would notice something... Odd. Music was playing. This music:

It wasn't from a small speaker, this was echoing all throughout the sewer, like every speaker in the city was playing Stevie Wonder. First Gimme Shelter, now Superstition, someone had a good taste in older music. The group was eventually find a ladder going up to the unscorched part of the city, with BJ going first to undo the manhole and make sure the area was clear. They were in a park with trees untouched by the massive fires quickly spreading across the city by the bombings. It certainly looked like the end of the world. "Clear!" BJ yelled to everyone down below, keeping an eye out for enemies. Once everyone was topside, The Doctor took the lead again, following the strange noise of his screwdriver.

It got higher pitched the closer they were to the TARDIS, but the Doctor stopped when he noticed something. He could see people.... Well, shiny, metal people who looked like this:

ee7a7eebb42c7ef8974f3016dfedcd41.jpg

Their eyes glowed the same as the bright flash that brought them to this place, and they were guarding the TARDIS. Sitting in the center of the park, next to the TARDIS, was someone in a suit of all things. Though, he looked even more bizarre than the other robots around him:

a_r__by_yourtrueking98-dbvslu5.jpg

The strangeness wasn't over, as there were others around the pentagon head shaped thing, as there was a Roman, another robotic soldier who looked vastly different from the others, and one that looked very feminine in its appearance:

*The Centurion*
6898d5cd730938f0bb8523a42da6f4b9.jpg

*The Assassin*

shinkawa_model_108_augmented_performance_suit_by_ignusdei-d5nsj9c.jpg

*The Witch*

a968bdfaedd94bc2cc806f24bf7d4a37-jpg.2510

All four stood there around the TARDIS, was was....... A blue police box that could barely hold one person inside it. And somehow three of those one eyed robots were smashing at the door to try and get it. The one in the suit stood with his hands behind his back, however, as he looked away from the Doctor and the group, as they were peaking over their hiding places, the one in the suit yelled out, "Welcome, Doctor!" The music suddenly stopped and his head turned to where the Doctor was hiding. "I was hoping you would show up!" Before the group knew it, those robots soldiers were now surrounding them with weapons pointed at their faces. Turns out they were wearing some camoflauge that blended them into the background like they were invisible.

A trap. Course it was. "Figured the aliens couldn't kill you. God seemingly likes having you around for some reason." The Penta-Man spoke, turning his whole body to face the group. "I take it you've decided to start expanding your companions to more than just one at a time." The four diverse looking robots approached the group, as any movement made by the heroes would surely end in an execution. "Put your weapons down. We'll cooperate." The Doctor told everyone, putting his hands up, though looked at Bellona, because of course she might start causing trouble. The Assassin grabbed BJ's weapon and dismantled it thoroughly, leaving just pieces, as well grabbing Ben's Omnitrix and literally ripping out the dial so he couldn't use it. Mundi was stomped on by the Centurion so she couldn't move, and everyone else's weapons were taken.

As for the more powerful ones of the group......

(Doc'll fix their things, don't worry.)

Everything was going well. Everything. Until a group attacked them and managed to weaken everyone, including the top-tier characters. It was a mess. A complete mess. One that was almost inescapable...

Vortex-25

Vortex however was not one to be affected by their strong power siphons. The only thing she really lost in terms of her powers was her Golden Gun Super which she wasn't particularly bothered about since she had her weapons--- Oh wait. They took her weapons too. Her Scout Rifle, the Hand Cannon / Revolver, and her beloved Sniper Rifle. That was when she drew the line, but of course she had to show restraint otherwise she'd blow it for everyone else. "Guardian... I'm starting to lose Light..." "What? Impossible. We cleared the major threat to the Traveller, how can you be losing Light?" The Ghost was right though. He started to lose control of his hovering and his light was flickering a little. "Oh no..." "I should be okay... I have enough to keep us going but my connection isn't so great anymore..." "I'd fight back but they took my weapons, and my Golden Gun's somehow been rendered useless..." "Just hold back, Guardian... We don't want to blow the situation..." "Okay... But that doesn't mean I have to like it..."

IF and Vert

"What..." Vert exclaimed under her breath as she felt her power draining, almost as if a large amount of her shares were gone and were rendered obsolete. "Lady Vert, are you okay?" IF asked as she ran over to her to give her some comfort by hugging her.

nVRBmS2.png

"I should be okay~ Now that you're with me, I should be able to hold out a little bit. But I do feel myself draining... Almost like Leanbox had lost a large amount of shares in such little time..." "Lady Vert... I still have my faith in you. And I shall continue to put my faith in you so that you can manage in this world..." "Iffy dear... Thank you. Thank you... I should be okay now that you're here to keep me comfortable, Iffy dear~" "Haabgh... Im so habby rght noww~" IF exclaimed muffled and unclear as she was hugging into Vert's large bosom.

Terra

Terra however, she was a different story. For some reason, the people that attacked didn't take her necklace, but still siphoned her power. She struggled to cast any kind of magic, and they took her Ultima Weapon away. However what they didn't know was that once they took the weapon, it's blade shrank a large margin and looked nothing more like a regular kitchen knife in terms of size as the Ultima Weapon draws it's power from it's wielder. Malduin decided not to reveal himself however from the Magicite Crystal and used his own magic to communicate with Terra in her mind.

( "Terra? Are you still with me?" "Yes.. I don't know what to do.. They've somehow nullified my magic and they took my main weapon.." "Yes, I know dear. But hold on okay? There's still hope to come from this." "I don't understand, father.." "You'll understand soon, daughter. For now, just remain calm." "Okay.." )

Plutia

Meanwhile Plutia was standing aside, as she remained seated beside the wall. That was however until they approached her and took her doll away from her, which was the one she made of Neptune, one she held dear to her. She at first saw them take it and think that they were admiring her work, until she glanced at the others who appeared to be weakened, while some were quite literally under their boot heel, and having their weapons taken away, while Bellona just raged about the situation. This of course caused her to start getting angry. She felt her power not being so strong anymore, but she could still emit the same strength of Sadism that exists within her HDD self.

"If you don't leave my friends alone... I'm going to get angry..." "Oh great, the whiny little sadist is getting angry, oh whoopty do!" Vortex-25 exclaimed from a distance. "Let me guess, you're not happy that we're all getting beaten up like this?" "I don't like seeing my friends get hurt... Especially when some of them were so nice to me while some were somewhat mean to me..." "So what? Life is tough, kid. And I don't give a hell what you believe in, since you're so intent on trying to use us as your playthings. How about you just shut up and keep your mouth shut, that's all your good for."

superthumb.png

"Urrrgh! I can't take it anymore!!" Plutia exclaimed in a fit of rage. This caused Vortex to continue her rambling despite how angry Plutia was getting. "Oh really? You can't take it anymore?! Huh?! How do you think we feel after you try to threaten us and use us as your torture dolls!! Huh?! How do you think we like that?! To be honest, you're so much of a threat, I should of just taken the bloody shot just so we don't have to worry about you becoming a liability!" "Shut up!" "Make me, Plutia! Make me, and I'll be sure that once I get my weapons back, the first thing I'll do is put a bullet in your head!" "I said, shut up!" Plutia now stared at Vortex-25 intensely, displaying an all clear Sadistic Vibe coming from her very stare, and was enough to start Vortex-25 to panic a little bit, but resuming her argument. "You don't intimidate me, Plutia. You're just a basic dominatrix bitch who just wants to abuse people for her own satisfaction. I could care less if any of those other Goddesses grew to like you or not, because I can't see anyone possibly being friends with a nutcase such as you!!!"

@Bobby the Prussian @EveryoneElse​

Mundi made short work of the panel then recompacted the materials to eat its way through several console innards before they had to leave. The electronics while dead were easier to chew through than the hard steel cases they came in. It now had enough tantalum to start on another triage upgrade with some excess for self-repair. Master was concerned for the stability of the reality anchor under damage so Mundi altered redundancy systems to add more wiring paths. As well as some better bits of superstructure in case it needed to get hit by sharp tails again. Especially now that it had more copper and other elements used in its electronics. As they left Mundi reconnected with its small cart and threw the new harvested materials inside. Negative twelfth instead pulled back into Mundi's reality anchor focusing more on connecting with the foundation than the concerns of the doctor. The trail of Dr Bright was wide and extensive and full of dead ends while very sure the fellow was still alive.... somewhere. Something both maddening and immensely curious to the AI.

When it heard the music Mundi piped up from behind, "Classical music! Mistress finds it relaxing."

Then guns popped out of everywhere. Mundi warmed up its shields and hugged the ground. In reaction its cart listed forward with the clatter of a new pile of untethered materials. Mundi was stepped on and its frame took the compression surprisingly well after the hasty reinforcement.

"I don't have any onboard weapons, " Mundi partly lied with a bland tone on advice from Negative Twelfth as the fabrication unit could be used offensively but a screwdriver isn't a machete.

@Bobby the Prussian

The only thing Negative twelfth could manage under the magical assault on powerful structures was a voice to Irantu from some poorly defined direction, "Hm. Whatever they're doing I didn't think I could actually be nauseated or have vertigo. And it's getting worse. Losing too much stability so while it appears I was wrong I can pivot away bit more sharply."

@Agent Puncake

The voice flickered in and out to Irantu as Negative twelfth tried to touch the reality as little as possible so its energies and internal links didn't vaporize so quickly and the avatar leaf dropped out entirely as its carrying capacity decreased, "... having trouble ... contact ... you but I have some better defense against ... entropy. Can't make... when dealing with the interference yet. No productive results on contacting ... Foundation yet either. ... reality-altering equipment of some kind. I'm in no position to ... whether it's .... or ... in nature with my pet at ground zero. I can... to instantiate... imposed regeneration. I think. No guarantees so don't ... shot."

@Raffia Kiryuin @Agent Puncake

The group was moved further away from the TARDIS, into the middle of a field with the robot soldiers surrounding them in great numbers. This was looking more and more like an execution squad preparing to kill everyone. Alec stayed next to Xiao, keeping his hands up and handing over his weaponry, while the Doctor's screwdriver, Bellona's sword and shield, Mizelia's lightsaber hilt, and of course Vortex's little ghost by the Penta-man literally grabbing him out of the air. The once invisible ghost was somehow grabbed and taken. With his hand wrapped around the ghost, the suited machine squeezed his thumb into its eye until the glass shattered. As for Alistia, well...... The suited robot grabbed her staff halfway through her sentence and broke the thing over his knee. His smug smile right at her face, enjoying the moment. However, the witch grabbed the pieces once they were thrown to the side carelessly, carrying them in front of the mage. While she had no face, there was a sudden feeling of disapproval from her, like she didn't enjoy the staff being broken.

That wasn't all. The more powerful of the group, the goddesses and Xiao, suddenly had their hands and legs tied together by halos tying them together. Their bodies would be set upright as two more halos wrapped around their thighs and elbows, trapping them still. In their sicken state, moving would feel like they would start vomiting blood. Below their feet, the magic robot summoned purples circles with strange symbols revolving within their borders, as light began to emit upwards. "What do you want?" The Doctor asked, worried for the safety of the goddesses and Xiao. The suited one chuckled. "TARDIS key." He said, looking from the screwdriver to the Doctor himself, with his hand held out so the key could be placed on it. "If you know enough about me, you know I can't do that." The Doctor briefly explained, worry in his voice becoming apparent.

"It's more about the theatrics than actually needing you to give it over." The machine said, getting right into the Doctor's face with that big smile. "Moments like these are fun to play out for me personally." His red glowing eyes stared right into The Doctor's, who stared back with a mixture of anger and worry. "The TARDIS has been teleporting all over the city to try and stay close to me, kill us and it'll never materialize again." Doc was lying about that, the TARDIS would simply stay where it was and collect dust, but there wasn't much of a bargaining chip he had. The robots didn't kill them yet, they could simply take the key without hassle and move on, but yet they were still alive. "I would prefer you giving me your key instead of killing you for it. I know what happens when you nearly di--" The robot was interrupted by Vortex and Plutia yelling at each other.

His smile disappeared as he looked over to the two with death glares, before pulling out a gun from under the front of his suit jacket. It looked like a Browning 1911, but the chamber glowed that same damn neon green light as the robot soldiers eyes did and those teleportation flashes. He aimed the gun at Vortex and fired two rounds into both kneecaps, wounding the Guardian. "Say another word, I empty your skull." The machine threatened, before signaling the witch to do 'something.' The light under the powerful goddesses and Avatar suddenly felt as though their skin was melting off, as orbs of dark purple floated around their bodies. Their energy and powers were being sucked away, and the pain was that of flesh being ripped off. Not one of them wouldn't scream in pain. "Stop!" The Doctor yelled as the process began, shouting it louder as it continued. "STOP IT!" The robots didn't listen.

When the process was done, the orbs floated over to the witch robot, holding them in her other free hand like marbles. The Goddesses and Avatar would fall to the ground, having no energy to stand or even move a muscle. "We know how powerful you all are, and honestly we didn't put you here to die. Just keep you out of the way."

"Then why the bombings?" Alec's spoke up, the robot looking over to him. "Well, I myself wanted some of you dead. Ben 1o over there I would gladly like to see be killed, but generally this place was to keep you all out of the way. Whether you died or not didn't matter, we just happened to find out he was here." He pointed to the Doctor, "and now that we have his blue box," the assassin came over and checked the doctor's pockets, grabbing the key and handing it to the robot. "We'll be on our way." This whole moment felt like a movie cliche playing out, as the robots were simply toying with them.

Bellona in particular glared right at the strange being that was interrogating The Doctor. Rage boiled in her veins, past the pain she had felt not seconds ago. Whatever magicks these machines had, it was dark. Had she been in a better physical condition, Bellona would have suspected Hel or Nox to have a hand in her current predicament.

She had to give this new enemy credit, however. He had enough balls to go after not just her, but other Goddesses? Was he insane? The pain was so great. Bellona managed to keep herself from screaming, but just barely. It felt like Loki had slid his knives into her flesh and was slowly raking her skin away.

One thing soothed her mind, however. Her armor was Holy, forged by Vulcan himself and fused with Norse magic, and as such had natural resistance against dark magic. She was also wearing more armor than the other so called Goddesses, but the image of those litle girls screaming in sheer agony angered The War Goddess even more..

Ares' sibling glared up at the strange black man, shouting ot ge this attention. Even in the face of uneven odds, Bellona would never bow to an enemy. Through gritted teeth, Bellona gave the man the best defiant look she could muster up.

"Hey, asshole! You still hiding behind your magic stealing friends or are you gonna grow some balls and fight him yourself?"

@Bobby the Prussian

Last edited:
"Oh come on, what have I ever done to you guys for you to want me kicking the bucket?" Ben asks as the robot gang disappear into the TARDIS and get ready to vanish.

But now was the real problem.

"Darn it, there's nothing I can do..."

Ben wasn't thinking through. Ben wasn't thinking properly.

His next move was to run towards the TARDIS in a fit of rage, desperation and loss, screaming at the top of his lungs.

He wasn't ready to fall here.

"I'm not done with you junkyard jerks!"

@Bobby the Prussian @Agent Puncake @Hahli Nuva @Raynar Saassin

"NO!" screamed out Alistia as Thyrus was snapped in half, the Miqo'te girl raising her hand and trying to reach out to grab it. Thyrus was not a hunk of wood and marble. Not by a long shot. It was a staff used by the Padjal. Men and women blessed by the forest itself to carry out its will. Keeping balance between the elements of nature and serving as holy men and women. To hold just one relic from one Padjal would be potent, to hold a clerical staff held by many throughout history was legendary. With Thyrus even a novice cleric could manage to ease the wounds of a small clinic all while being attuned to nature.

And it had just been broken. Not even 'properly' such as in-battle or through old age or anything of the sort but, instead, like someone breaking an unco-operative branch.

Immediately screams filled Alistia's head as a small concussive blast of magic rippled outwards from the broken relic. Screams not of man or beast but the very earth itself. Each one filling her head as the elemental power within, the wood itself, cried out in rage at her.

"KYAAAA!" she screeched as she dropped to her knees, clutching her ears which had folded back to block out the non-existent noises. Earth's rumble ripped through her mind like a massive wall of bricks slamming into her from six directions at once. She fell all the way onto the ground as wind shredded through her thoughts. Water churned in her gut and blood, writhing through her form as her blood felt like it was boiling from the sudden, sharp, destructive disconnect from nature. She twitched weakly on the ground, frothing a bit at the mouth.

It was not idle either as, surrounding the staff, a faint mist started to foam upwards as the ground underneath seemed to shift ever so slightly, the air becoming stale and dry, and even an ever-so-subtle change in whatever small foliage, be it tree or grass, as, despite its greenery remaining, what could only be called 'it's will to live' being seemingly blasted away as generations of Padjal magic was violently freed.

"Earthsrumblewindshowlwatersscreech. Earthsrumblewindshowlwatersscreech. Earthsrumblewindshowlwatersscreech. Earthsrumblewindshowlwatersscreech."

"Guardian, just stop..." The ghost responded faintly as he knew just what these guys were capable of. "Why should I stop? They're just going to kill us since we've already weak like this." "There's your Hunter instincts kicking in again, Guardian. Just stay on the sidelines and wait for something to happen. Commander Zavala would think the same." "Sigh. Fine."

Meanwhile with IF, Vert, Plutia and Neptune...

They could feel their very body started to clench in pain and agony, to the point where their hug was not enough to put their minds off it. "Ahhhh!!!" "Lady Vert?! Nep?!" IF exclaimed as she rushed to their aid and tried to give both of them as much comfort as possible. "Neptune, Iffy... I can't feel my strength..." "We need some help over here, anyone that can heal!"

"..." Plutia however remained silent and kept herself back. She could feel the pain going through her but she chose to ignore it. Her anger was just building up and up by the second, but she couldn't release it due to her transformation being locked out from the pain she was going through.

Marcus swallowed whatever he was going to say about the TARDIS. Saying something would likely destroy the Doctor's carefully-crafted arguments. Plus, his guns are gone. The pulse repeater remains in his wrist, though he was careful to not yet deploy it. The members of Samsara also suffered nothing besides having their guns taken away. and the more visible augmentations deactivated violently. Munru stared with a cold expression. "This is bad. We must take action soon." He whispered. "That boy is running towards danger."

Nanku bolted after Ben.

@Crow

The man in the suit appeared in Alisita's vision, his face settling on one with a lumberjack-like black beard, kind eyes, and a light complexion. "Hmm. You are having a magic-induced seizure? Interesting." He turned to address the other suited man. "You shouldn't have done that. Who knows what got released from that godforsaken staff." Only Alisita would be seeing him in this light, as all others affected still perceived him as s faceless monstrosity.

@Snowtwo

Norman wasn’t able to hear the commander’s words over the commotion that’s occurred the moment she opened her mouth. In the whirlwind of activity, the Clone found himself growing more and more agitated as he lost control over all but his inbuilt weapons and found himself surrounded on all sides by clankers, and he found himself on the verge of a panic. Only the commander’s presence was able to call him enough to find figure out what he wasn’t going to do.

First priority was the wounded and, while she didn’t look wounded, the kid who looked like she was having an attack was husband number one priority. He would have gone after the transforming brat, but it seems he was beaten to it.

Dashing over to the girl, Norman swiftly does what he believed was right, that is to say, he straddled the young one, pinning her arms and held her head still, putting two armoured fingers inside her mouth to stop her from potentially biting her tongue off.

“Kid! Kid! By the stars snap out of it! There isn’t time for this!” His filtered voice commands as he focused upon her.

“You and your clankers better give back my damn weapons, or by the force I swear I’ll break your stupidly pointed teeth.” He snaps offbeat towards pentagon man, before turning tin make sure the kid didn’t hurt herself.

@Snowtwo

Marcus swallowed whatever he was going to say about the TARDIS. Saying something would likely destroy the Doctor's carefully-crafted arguments. Plus, his guns are gone. The pulse repeater remains in his wrist, though he was careful to not yet deploy it. The members of Samsara also suffered nothing besides having their guns taken away. and the more visible augmentations deactivated violently. Munru stared with a cold expression. "This is bad. We must take action soon." He whispered. "That boy is running towards danger."

Nanku bolted after Ben.

@Crow

Ben felt his body being held back by Nanku, who had ran after him.

"What're you doing? Let me go! I have to do something about this or else-"

Ben snaps out of his rage and returns to his senses. He realised what he was doing.

"There's... nothing I can do without the Omnitrix. My actions won't make a difference. Every time I lose it and face a problem of this scale, the ultimate solution was always to... get it back. And at this rate, there's no getting it back anytime soon..."

Ben stops struggling.

"I'm supposed to be a hero, yet I... yet I... I don't know anymore..."

@Agent Puncake

The blast didn't affect the robot in the suit, only push him back, but everyone else like the Doctor and BJ felt the blunt end of that blast. Still, the machine smiled, enjoying that the staff was causing the girl such pain. The anger from the clone and Bellona, the fear from Ben, the worry of the Doctor, the worry of those weird video game goddesses, seriously, WHY IS THAT ONE PUTTING HER HEAD BETWEEN THE OTHER'S BOOBS?! As the ground beneath them all started to change, the witch teleported the broken staff away and filled her hand with an ice colored orb of magic. She aimed it at the ground, freezing the ground and Alistia's chaotic magic in a moment of time. Something says she shouldn't be powerful enough to do that. The suited robot chuckled, stepping back from the heroes along with the other robots.

"Wasn't expecting this." The pentagon machine said aloud, as the the witch looked over to him. While she had no face, her expression was that of 'no shit.' "Keep 'em guarded, I wanna see if they die from this." He ordered the soldiers, turning around towards the TARDIS and teleporting over so he was out of the blast range. The soldiers would record their deaths for the penta-man's amusement. The Doctor rushed over to Alistia and Norman, helping out the clone by checking her pupils and resting her head on his hand, tilting it to the side so any saliva in her mouth would drool out. Alec and BJ went over to them as well, looking over Alistia with a worry, but nowhere near as much as the Doctor. His eyes told the story, fear and worry of what seemingly was about to transpire. He wasn't afraid of his own death, but he was fearful he would not save everyone else.

When the robots were far enough away, the ground unfroze and Alistia's magical effects continued, as everything around them would keep crumbling from the destroyed staff. It all seemed a bit hopeless really.

......... Well, not really. When the Penta-Man reached out with the key in hand to unlock the TARDIS door, his hand went through it instead. The TARDIS suddenly began dematerializing, causing the Penta-Man to back up. "The hell?" He asked aloud, before realizing where it might be teleporting too. "Oh for fuck-- Fire now!" He ordered from afar, the soldiers not wasting time. Within a millisecond of the command, all those robots fired on the group in a massive barrage of plasma weaponry about to shred the heroes apart. However, the bullets bounced off the air around the heroes, ricocheting back to the execution squads. Everything they fired had no damage.

The TARDIS appeared right in the center of the group, protecting it in its large sphere shielding. The doctor's worries were wiped away and replaced with a happiness, a big smile around his face as he looked up to his beautiful ship. "C'mon!" He yelled, picking up Alistia in his arms and running over to the door. The robots quickly started running towards them, and the Doctor luckily kept a spare key in his other pocket. With haste, he opened the door, and from the outside, the box may look small, but peeking through the door revealed it was much bigger..... MUCH BIGGER, on the inside.

d020a6d8c5d94d1f48b65dc3a7acbd2a.jpg

Last edited:
Alistia's eyes seemed to dart back and forth wildly, though clear and focused, showing that she hadn't lost her mind or even control of herself. Instead, rather, it was much closer to a struggle to keep sanity. One she seemed to be winning. As Norman pinned her down her body seemed to stop thrashing for a bit, her body still convulsing slightly though and her muttered ramblings continuing. As the armored hand went into her mouth sharp fangs bit into it, though failing easily to get through said armor to actually draw blood and muffling her voice. Then, at last, with the doctors aid, she seemed to calm down enough to be moved. It took three people and she was clearly still in shock, but she wasn't rambling any more. Once passed the threshold of the TARDIS the furious voices in her head seemed to quite down just a bit, part of the effect of being inside the TARDIS and on a slightly different plane of existence. With the fingers gone from her mouth though...

"The earth rumbles in rage, the wind howls in fury, the waters churn and boil in wrath. They should not have broken that staff. Never break a white mages staff. The earth rumbles in rage, the wind howls in fury, the waters churn and boil in wrath. They are mad at me for letting Thyrus be broken. I can calm them, but I need a conduit."

---

"Because you made me sick you jerk!" cried out Neptune, her attitude revealing that, for once, despite how comedic the situation COULD have been seen, she wasn't joking. "I feel like I had my blood replaced with eggplants. You don't just go around robbing people of their powers and what-not then get surprised when things get weird!" she said before pointing over to Alistia. "Like that, see?"

With that Neptune managed to finally pull herself upright, using IF for support. Then, when the TARDIS appeared and the Doc ran inside Nep instantly bolted for it, trying to get within right away in the hopes of the nausea and the like passing and her power returning.

Xiao both with Xenon had remained silent throughout the planning process as neither of them really knew that they were dealing with here. as the moved through the sewers they both picked up faint music that grew louder and louder. Xenon was quite intrigued by seeing so many diverse droids but she was aware they were their enemies and one moved so fast it managed to get her pink bladed saberstaff before she had time to even react.

Xiao on the other hand suddenly began feeling like she would get sick any second as a rock pillar popped out from the ground to support her as she stumbled back, almost falling over. Looking straight at the weird metal people her vision suddenly got all fuzzy as she tried to raise a rock wall to protect them all before falling over on her face. Unable to react much she could barely even feel herself getting picked up. its only when a sharp searing sensation of pain rose up from her feet, making her scream out. it felt like the flesh was getting separated from her bones yet no damage seemed to happen. Capable of taking only so much she passed out from the intense feelings and once it was over she remained on the ground motionless.

As soon as the Tardis appeared Xenon grabbed Xiao who she had promissed to keep safe and dragged her towards the Tardis. The thing seemed tiny from the outside but was huge on the inside. some interesting way of conserving space she guessed but there wasn't too much time to contemplate on that as shots went down range, bouncing off of the shield.

The pulse repeated in Marcus's wrist hummed to life as he took cover behind a piece of debris, firing at oncoming robots. The remaining members of Samsara took up positions near him as well and, deploying hidden combat augmentations of their own, fired at the robots too, making sure to cover Nanku who was currently trying to drag Ben back onto his feet and into the TARDIS.

Marcus took a look back and saw Vortex, knees still busted from the shots. "Fuck." He gritted his teeth and ran towards her, spraying wildly behind him.

@Crow @Raynar Saassin

"Enough!" A single word ripped through the non-robotic members of Doctor's team. "I will not have this. You will not escape!"

Vague, shapeless things began to take form, in- and out of the TARDIS, solidifying into shapes of nightmarish monsters, while all those affect would begin to feel something like pinpricks in their head, something probing at their minds, desperate to break in.

@everyone

Norman shared a glance with the man, but was unable to get a response out as he was startled by someone shouting loud enough to send the feeling of needles through his brain.

At the appearance of monsters forming around them, Norman felt a grin coming on. He had had enough of this confusion, and a fight was just what he needed to clear his head.

Of course, he couldn’t just leave the kid. He’d have to stay with her until she calmed down, but he was fine with that. The... whatever they were were coming to him, which suited the clone just fine.

His left fingers flexed and curled into a ball as his right hand reached over to press a button on his communicator. The moment the button was pressed, the armour playing on his left forearm popped up to reveal a small, rounded nozzle.

“Come on then.” The clone mutters as he stood between the girl and the monsters, a stream of flame bursting forth from his left arm.

Negative twelfth could tell that Mundi couldn't get up but other than the bottom of a metal boot couldn't see on Mundi's cameras what was on top of him. Even getting main video feeds from Mundi out of the local reality was difficult. Negative twelfth could tell they were surrounded but much else was blurry. A curious jammer or siphon, this field, with its very wide band of affected structures. Wide application bore studying in how it affected particular patterns even if it was concerned with Mundi's future health. It started a search pattern with a Apollonian gasket to see if this jammer had enough narrow holes it could organize around. Mundi didn't seem to be under threat right then so it merely continued the search pattern underneath the infrastructure droid. Then there was a blast of external gain on Mundi's antennas that freed up the top camera. Chaos had ensued.

"Move, Pet! Pick up the hummer and the wounded one on your way the cart will fit through this Tardis's door", ordered Negative Twelfth from inside Mundi's reality anchor.

The sudden displacement of soldiers appeared to momentarily disrupt operations and negative twelfth found it at little easier to take readings from outside reality and not basically catch fire. At least long enough to get better bearings on the locations of the inner loop. The harnesses were not confiscated at least and most of the other resources were alive. Weapons were gone however, bother. It made sure to engage the harnesses pulling hard at their slipspace cores to enhance its ability to communicate with them over the noise. Its mind was on fire from the jamming. It would have to watch those links closely as it worked.

@Bobby the Prussian

Mundi was more polite about executing its orders the midwestern voice coming from the ground, "I'm coming to help, Marcus! Master says we have to go now!"

Each wheel leg raising mundi to cruise height Mundi could feel Master keeping something out. It did not think these were Created so hostile against humans. Its forward shields lit up using its kinetic hardening as a plow to shove bots off their feet and out of its way. The cart behind it adding a fair bit of mass to the operation though it did drag flexible chainmail wheels roughshod over the top of them on its way to meet Marcus at the guardian.

@Raynar Saassin @Agent Puncake

A roll of frigid air coiled around the mind of Negative Twelfth's connections: Irantu, Xiao, Alec, and Norman. Negative Twelfth shadowed away the prickling heat of some wrathful sun both occluding and interfering with its attempts to access their minds. Its protective shade wouldn't last forever against a thoughtform of this size but it dodged and countered for its inner loop quite well.

Negative Twelfth's voice was one with random pauses of distraction, "Irantu, Xiao, Alec, Norman, I am interdicting hostile forces for you. Doing this hurts me more than the violent intelligent cognitohazard so wherever it's coming from I suggest immediate exit as my efforts are not sustainable. Mundi is on its way to assist the hummer... ah... Marcus, with the injured guardian. I will pass your inner voice along if you need to talk securely."

@Raffia Kiryuin @Agent Puncake @TheGreenerGrey

Last edited:
Once everyone was inside, that door slammed shut before any of those robots could enter. The banging on the door was loud enough to fear it would break down before they could get off the air, and with the ghost robot messing about, the doctor was quick to start the TARDIS up and yell, "Sorry, can't hear you!" Like he was on the phone, as when the TARDIS started up, the robot wouldn't be able to enter the TARDIS again. The shielding was too strong for his power now. The whole ship shook violently as the Doctor raced around his central panel to fly the fuck outta this mess and get the fuck off this planet.

One problem: those planes were still around. Thanks to the TARDIS' shielding, they weren't dead yet once the planes missiles hit, only shaking the TARDIS even more, but unless they got out of here now, they would be shot down. The Doctor couldn't do that however, the barrage was too much for the TARDIS to take, if it dematerialized now, who knows what would happen. "GAHHHHH!" The Doctor yelled in frustration. "I can't take off, those planes are blocking me from getting out of orbit! We need another way of disappearing!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back