The Evrensel Conflict The Evrensel Conflict -- Chapter 1: The Only Easy Day was Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rasp of Norman's rebreather echoed in his ears as he activated it, coughing to remove the smoke from his lungs. With macrobinoculars flipped down over his head and zoomed out to the widest degree, he was able to grt a very minutely clearer viee of where the ground was. Having taken point, he made sure to check back nearly constantly to make sure the others were following. If worst comes to worst, the not-jedi may be able to hold the fire and flames back. He didn't count on such a scale however.

Watching as the aircraft passed by overhead yet again, he couldn't help but feel just a little bit lost. That sort of design... he had never seen anything like it. It shared only a slight resemblence to high class vessels used by diplomats, in that it was sleek and fast, but the sounds it gave off and its purpose... It was like nothing he had encountered.

Of course, this feeling didn't last long. His soldier instincts were on overdrive right now as he and the others made their way through the city, looking for a way to reach safety. "Everyone okay back there?" He calls out to the people behind him, his transmitted voice ringing out.

The white overcoat and hollow form while always somehow always ahead of Norman and clear as day likely brought a thought to the fore to who saw negative twelfth. What was it standing on? As they grew closer and indistinctness lifted one next blink repositions it to 'unobstructed ground' as it were lurking atop that thought itself wherever that may be. As they caught up to the hollow creature and left their vision the gleaming coat resumed looking on quitely from around a corner, still ahead of them just out of clear vision.

"I would assist your awareness of the environment, 1066 Norman, " Negative twelfth's ever placid voice said regarding him, "However the harnesses are both narrow and shallow gates into your collective psyche. Usually, anyway."

"Lights please, pet. The inner loop can't see. Is... that a human on your cart?", It continued toward Mundi with a eyebrow raise intoned hard enough to feel.

A cheerful cry rang out, "What is master's light? MUNDI, LIGHT!"

Two pink shock sticks lit up and a plethora of external LED lighting from its legs and forward lamps. Even if one couldn't see the floor beneath them it at least gave something to follow. Xiao was backlit riding the small cart that bounces merrily along as Mundi cleared debris from its path ahead. Moving at the leisurely pace of a running trooper wasn't taxing and it could keep heat low. Every turn listed pink shock sticks one way or the other though the gravel and rubble berms underfoot barely mark its work.

The robot with dented and scorched exterior continued the cheer, "Much better thank you, Mundi!"

With the ground getting far too hot to even stand upon Xiao sought out shelter atop of Mundi's cart. its given neural thingy in her pocket for safe keeping since she was told its important. as explosions rocked the city again and again Xiao was near constantly in avatar state, her eyes glowing white as she used both air bending to keep the smoke as clear as possible and fire bending at the same time to keep the sea of flames away. An occasional plume of fire was directed towards the sky in hopes of killing those metal dragons spewing fire everywhere.

Eventually they reached a clearing in the smoke almost like the eye of a massive cyclone she saw the wall of smoke spinning around them like a vortex. Tall proud spires that once pierced the skies fell to their feet causing more clouds of dust ash and debris to collide with the people she was together with. Once more entering avatar state she forced the concrete pathways and black tarmac to break loose from the ground and form a hollow pyramid for protection. It was clear that even the avatar was at her limit here. no escape on the surface and no path in the skies. only way left is under the ground.

Jumping off of Mundi Xiao felt the scorching heat of the ground burn away at her feet, making her yelp in pain. But if a burnt foot could sto her she couldn't call herself the avatar. pressing on she slammed her foot into the tarmac, trying to feel whats under the streets. seeing extensive networks of tunnels beneath she looked at the others. "The underground is s-stable enough!" The girl had to even yell to be heard over the distant rumbles of collapsing buildings and bombs going off.

Still in her avatar state she got into a combat like stance and with a few swift and choppy movements the earth itself bent to her will. What once was a flat surface in the ground was now a gaping tunnel at a 30 degree incline heading down below ground. that tunnel would go on for nearly 200 meters but crossed over just one other underground feature. A deep sewer what she found was the safest from those explosions and the even encroaching ocean of flames.

Destiny 2 Universe
IO - Fireteam Intrepid
Vortex-25, Ember-48, Phantom-5

A new day rose in the Destiny World. Vortex-25 and her new Fireteam had landed on Io, one of Jupiters four major moons, as they were to launch an assault on a Vex Pryamidion alongside Ashir Mir.

278px-Commander_Zavala.PNG
247px-Asher_Mir.PNG
269px-Ikora_Rey.PNG

"Fireteam Intrepid is live. I'm handing you off to Asher Mir and Ikora Rey for briefing. Good luck." "You seek Brakion, the Genesis Mind. It is programmed to transform every speck of matter on this moon into a machine." "And be mindful. Some taken were likely stranded in the Pryamidion when you destroyed that warp gate."

The fireteam went about their usual objectives during this operation, when Vortex-25 discovered a sub-path in the Pryamidion that was glowing green. She chose to investigate it and let the other two members of her team go on ahead. As she got closer, she discovered two Vex Goblins kneeling towards what was a green-coloured Warp Gate. "Hey Ghost. What can you say about this?" "Hmm... I can't feel anything from that warp gate. It looks different but feels the same as any other." "Should we walk into it and find out where it leads? It could give us an advantage against the Vex." "Your call, Guardian." And then Vortex jumped down towards the two Goblins, pulling out her Older Sister III and killing the two Goblins that were kneeling towards it. She then slowly walked into the warp gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the song played more intensely as time went on, (this song:

The city's fire and destruction grew evermore insane and deadly. The planes whipped around the buildings with an ease as they dropped bomb and bomb; making the city tremble as if an earthquake was about to begin. The fiery waves grew ever more larger and closer to the center, as anyone trying to escape would be forced into the center of the city. The tallest buildings came crashing down, as they produced their own waves of ash and dust. Everyone would be covered in dust, everyone would be hurting, everyone was tired.

Everyone was in fear of burning to death. There was no shortage of examples, as monsters and soldiers also trapped, came running out of buildings with their skin melting from the fires engulfing their bodies. It wasn't just bombs they were throwing down at everyone... It was white phosphorus. To say this was horrifying and disgusting to see was an understatement.

"Death, be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so;
For those whom thou think'st thou dost overthrow
Die not, poor Death, nor yet canst thou kill me...."

Everyone fast enough to run, (meaning everyone we introduced,) would find themselves in the middle of the city, a times square looking road, where a massive vortex of smoke blocked the moon. It became hard to breath and their eyes would water from how much smoke there was. Everything felt hot and sticky, to where touching the pavement felt like your skill boil from the slightest touch. Death by fire was soon to approach, as all the planes made one last flyover. Around twenty bombers in total, releasing one last round of destruction onto our heroes. Hope seemed lost.

But what was on the other side was something else entirely. A baron wasteland, with a destroyed scenery: Buildings on fire, smoke fumes everywhere and the very ground felt hot with all the Solar Activity going on. After getting up from being dropped onto smoking ground, Vortex-25 pulled out her Ghost who performed a environmental scan, pulsating across the ground. "Anything, Ghost?" "No information on this world in my databanks... Just what exactly is this place?" "I don't know Ghost, but I hope our fireteam is doing alright without us..." "They'll be fine. They were Titans after all, they're pretty durable." "I don't know..." She looked down. Maybe she shouldn't of abandoned them like she did. She did tell them after all that she went to investigate something. "Ghost, send a communication ping. Hopefully someone can answer while we try to find a underground entrance. Something is telling me that we won't last long up here." "Got it." And then Vortex-25 began running through the smoke, hoping to discover a underground entrance. Meanwhile the Ghost began pinging any communication devices within his range and began sending a distress signal.

"Hello? Any survivors or Guardians please respond. We've been dropped into a unknown world and it's not safe here. We're requesting aid as soon as possible."

@TheGreenerGrey @lil_kreen @Raffia Kiryuin @Bobby the Prussian

Last edited:
Mundi caught the transmission with a thin nanofilm antenna along its back half. Best for low-gain antenna it stopped to retune its main antenna to the band. The gain floor was rather low so it figured they were above ground. Master concurred silently inside Mundi's mind.

Bright lighting whirled around with the skidding spin of wheel-legs and Mundi's cheerful if childish voice had a businesslike tone shoved upon it, "Hello <NULL>! I am Mundi! IFF is currently disabled by administrative fiat but specified 'Guardian' affiliation is unknown. Prepare for map data transfer at 290 to 315GHz with three second lead and exit on this channel ... ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ... Please seek negative Z map coordinates immediately. Medical and supply production is currently limited due to recent nanoattrition in fabricator breeders. Aid pending breeding cycle."

Negative twelfth stepped from another corner head to the far end behind them at the reaches of Mundi's vision. The white robe still fluttered in some unseen calm breeze.

The dour voice intoned from a misty faceless hole, "One more into hades, is it? I wonder who you are?"

"Understood. We've gotten your co-ordinates, we're heading towards your way now." The Ghost responded as he continued floating alongside Vortex-25. "Sounds like we might actually find somebody here." "We're just lucky someone good responded to us. Remember the last time we tried to ping open channels? We got ambushed by the Cabal." "Don't remind me, we were smack deep inside their territory." "Anyways. Let's get moving if we're to group up with whoever responded to us." "I don't know... Something tells me it could be a trap. The last time we got a voice back and went for it, we were ambushed by the Vex. Since when did bio-mechanical machines know how to mimic English?" "You'd be surprised at just how much the Vex know about us."

And so Vortex-25 and her Ghost began to rush over towards their location. Something was on her mind and the Ghost could tell. "You want to talk with them, don't you?" "I just want to validate where we're going. Plus we need to somewhat introduce ourselves anyways, I learned that from Zavala." "Cayde's not going to like one of his hunters taking guidance from a different class's mentor." "Well, he doesn't have to know. Besides, sometimes Cayde's lectures are about the actual combat and not the side-lines stuff." "Alright. I'll patch you into that frequency again." And then Ghost re-opened the communication link between them and whoever responded to them.

"This is Vortex-25, a Exo Hunter from the Planet Earth. Whoever responded to us earlier, provide validation on who you are and where exactly we're going. Something just tells me you might be leading us into a trap."​

The pressure from the explosions ripped Alicia from her self-pitying state and she looked out over the cityscape. Fire roaring under a smoke-filled sky, aircrafts streaking by high up.
Memories flashed in her mind and confused she shook her head. Thinking for a moment that she had spotted a bloodied knight heading towards her. But there was nothing only the sound of her own quick breath and pounding heart.

There was sound coming from the speakers in the helmet. Coms must have picked something up, but she couldn’t hear it due to a high-pitched sound. Blinking Alicia looked at map data showing on the visor. It led to a location…underground.

She dove to the ground hunkering as another bombing round hit the area. Her suits hardening bubble taking the brunt. Where had those other two gone off to, where they okay?
(heavy static- “Recie…transmission headi...o location….” -heavy static)

The transmission analyzer showed that only parts of her message got trough. Standing up she looked around
Movement?
The shield expanded around her right arm and the plasma blade in her left cut trough the wall of a ruined building. Revealing nothing behind it. She could have sworn…
Again Alicia shook her head trying to focus. Right she had received coordinates and time was of the essence. The armor couldn’t handle much more of this bombardment.
A quick reconfigure of the wings and engines allowed her to dash quickly across the narrow streets and rubble. Understanding the data correctly It should be underground. The sewers??

Further ahead a hooded figure strode. A Bloodied knight? On instinct her jet engines roared and she dashed forward weapon ready.
Then the image of the knight dissipated and she instead saw the hooded person with a very different armor in it’s stead. “what!?” Wings unfolded to break the lunging approach.

Last edited:
"???" Came the reaction of Vortex-25 as she heard a very loud lunge come towards her. Sounded like... jet engines? Something along those lines, which didn't sound good. But it also didn't sound so bad either if it paused for a moment. "You heard that. Right?" "How could I not?" "Cabal?" "Doesn't sound like a Cabal jetpack. No, this is something else." "Well, are we just going to sit here and wait?" "Hell no. We're confronting this, weapon's drawn." Vortex-25 then turned around and began slowly approaching the source of the sound, calling out.

"Identify yourself immediately. I won't hesitate to shoot if I have to, but this world is nothing like what I've been to."

@Silvir

Last edited:
The wings moved sweeping away the surrounding dust clouds with powerful beats. The armored girl begun a descent down to the now revealed street. Unsure how to best answer that question as this female now walked towards her direction with a gun ready. It was difficult to gauge the power of that weapon.
“Um, Alicia Aeverie. Avian knight of the once Irdian cities alliance” She responded after a moment of pondering. That was a correct answer, right? Or should she have mentioned Layla and the group instead?

“Was it you who sent the map?” she queried touching down on the ground. Her shield still warily angled towards this stranger.
It was peculiar, had this person just arrived like herself? Her... armor seemed unscathed from the roiling fires and destruction around them?

@Raynar Saassin

"You're not... from this world, are you?" Vortex-25 asked, planting her Older Sister III onto the side of her leg that appeared to have a holster, but keeping her grip locked on the handle in case she needed to pull it out. While this woman seems to not be hostile, she still contemplated that it could be a ruse, a trick to lower her guard and then eliminate. She held her left hand out and her Ghost appeared, floating above her palm as it spoke to the woman that confronted them.

"Hi. We weren't the ones who sent the map to answer your question. But we can't exactly trust a stranger." "You say that, but we trusted that Exo Stranger that helped us defeat the Heart in that Vex Place. Don't you remember, "Little Light?"" "Don't call me that."

@Silvir

There was a momentary lapse while negative twelfth scooted toward a vertical shaft with ash curling downward. A radar ping sent out through indicated the disused shaft went somewhere to the surface. Gain was dropping as they moved deeper in so the bot stopped and dislodged one of the antenna from its flat top by retractable cable. Its short arms barely reached the antenna base up over the edge and to mount a wall reaching the antenna toward better gain. Mundi got 10dBm for its efforts which wasn't too bad compared to its previous location.

Mundi's accented voice chimed over to the group as it had to stop, "There are others outside. I am informing them that they should take cover!"

Negative twelfth chuckles darkly as the hollow fronted doctor says to Mundi,
"I'm the only one who could theoretically validate either of us but I don't recognize any of those words as being from a leaf I am in at the moment. I wouldn't waste the effort of entrapping them anyway. We're already in one. They're perfectly able to entrap themselves by staying outside if they like and I suggest a gun before hellfire."

Its voice came over the comms channel again to reply, "Hello Vortex id#25! I am a UNSC Covert Operations Infrastructure drone. Validation is impossible for either of us. A leaf in your reality is unknown at present so neither us of can validate credentials. He also says you were likely teleported into the trap with the rest of us so further entrapment beyond existing thermobaric carpet bombing is superfluous."

After a moment of pondering and leveraging a market coprocessor again to interpret that statement Mundi's cheerfully childlike titter added in that same businesslike phrasing from earlier, "If you require a conventional entrapment experience instead please point any available projectile weapon at your primary thinking organ and fire! It is likely preferable to immolation. I will be available on this channel if you should require any further assistance from UNSC Network Logistics agent <NULL>. Oh, never mind the last part I'm a little overheated right now, sorry!"

Their conversation was held short when Ghost picked up a response from the anonymous party that had responded to them before. He patched Vortex-25 through and overheard everything that was said from what appeared to be another AI of sorts.

"... So pretty much, we either continue on our treck regardless of our suspicions or we "Point any available weapon at our brain and pull the trigger." as the guy put it. Why can't anything be simple?" "Nothing in our line of work is simple." "Sigh..." "Well, we better continue our course otherwise we might die up here." "Might as well..." She then turned towards the woman they encountered. "Hey. Follow if you wish but we're heading towards those co-ordinates. Either come with us or move at your own leisure, we don't exactly have much time until the surface becomes one-hundred percent unsafe."

And then Vortex-25 sprinted off, boosted by the extra agility that Hunter's possess, quickly closing the distance between her and the woman as they made their way towards the co-ordinates provided.

@Silvir

"Ghost, can you try to ping that group again? See if you can get someone else on the line? Whatever voice was present the last time seems to be loose a few bolts if you know what I mean." "Got it. I will admit that I didn't quite like the sound of killing ourselves. Especially when we can be incredibly useful to them." "I know right? Send out the ping again." And then the Ghost appeared out of her hand again and send out another communication ping, hoping someone else responds to it.

@TheGreenerGrey

To say Norman was surprised when his commuicator started beeping would probably be an understatement. Sure, he had heard Mundi supposedly talking to someone, but the Droid was a little... yeah. Not exactly a trustworthy source of info. He still wasn't entirely sure why someone had made the little thing. At least it seemed a bit smarter than your average clanker.

Holding his arm up in front of him, he gestures in the same way annoyed mothers do when their kids talk to them while they're on the phone before pressing the answer button on his wrist mounted communicator. "This is clone trooper CT-1066, AKA Norman, of the Grand Army of the Republic. Identify yourself immediately." He says into the small microphone as he looked around for any sign of life, voice closer to normal now that his rebreather had been deactivated. Despite how much he may wish to keep it going with the stench of the place the not-Jedi had open ed for them, it was a waste and thus against protocol.
@Raynar Saassin

"Finally... Someone that speaks normally." Vortex-25 exclaimed with a sigh of relief as she straightened herself. "My name is Vortex-25, an Exo Hunter from the Planet Earth. I was just in a operation mounted against the Ve---" And then she paused for a moment. Would they even know what the Vex are or what that means? She spoke again. "--Against a machine race that planned on turning a entire moon into a Machine when I spotted a green teleporter which sent me here. Could you possibly validate these co-ordinates?"

She then sent over the Co-ordinates that Mundi had provided them during their first communications towards them, hoping they'd be able to clear up where they were going.

@TheGreenerGrey

“Those sound vaguely correct. I wouldn’t really know, haven’t got a map of this damned mudball.” Replies Norman as the clone glanced towards Mundi, the little robot just a little ahead of him. “The droid is a missing a few nuts and bolts, but i’m pretty sure they mean well.”

“Good to know that someone from my galaxy is around at least. Not sure which sector ‘Earth’ is, but if you had to deal with the clankers too I suppose that makes us allies. You said they were going to turn a moon into a machine?”

Clankers? That wasn't something she had heard from anyone. At all, to be honest. What did he refer to as Clankers? Whatever the case, Vortex-25 decided to play along with that and use it as an opportunity to make whoever was on the other end an ally. Despite her capability to deal with strong opponents, she'd rather form allies than enemies, especially if said allies were easy to get along with. She continued talking with them while running towards the location provided.

"Uh... Sure, Clankers. We'll go with that..." She exclaimed. If Norman paid attention to her tone, he could tell that she was partly believing the name and was hiding something. "They had already converted Mercury into a machine world and were close to doing the same to Venus until I stepped in and stopped them, eliminating their Mind. Glad to hear there are some friendlies out here, I was worried I'd be the only good guy in this world."

@TheGreenerGrey

Alicia shook her head at that question. “No, I was pulled here not long ago by strange light” Though the details around her arrival she felt was better left out for now. It was embarrassing enough as it was.
She did not however have a chance to respond to the Little light? Companion the person carried with her.

The interruption from the radio had the girl tilt her head listening in on the open line conversation.
“I will be following then” Alicia answered her engines increasing in output.
The other one’s speed was alarming going in her own direction. If it had not been the visor showing where the coordinates where heading she would have thought this stranger to be attacking. And what kind of name was Vortex-25? Sounded like a designation, hmm maybe that was it? Alicia flew up to keep a higher position where she could give better assistance in case other beasts lurked nearby and followed Vortex.

Putting her focus back on the strange one’s talking over the radio she felt confused and a bit suspicious. Could they be trusted it didn’t sound stable, then again did they have much other choice. Most of the surroundings did point towards this place not being safe for much longer. And she really could use a breather with how fast things where moving.
Flying a few meters above the ground Alicia looked down on Vortex-25. “While he sounds nice the number of different worlds is quite alarming” She stated over a short radio transmission to avoid having the others hearing it. It was easier to trust a person you could see and this one had not tried to kill or abandon her. So far. “Any ideas on how to deal with this if it’s a trap?”

Negative twelfth hadn't the difficulties of matter and simply repositioned himself wherever he liked within view. He was half-occupied with interpreting interference patterns teasing out coherent data from Mundi's limited awareness of local slipspace and local deviations in the quantum foam. He needed to have mundi build a slipspace node to get communications back up at least. He couldn't mount the halo leaf locally without a path from point A to B. Its self-isolating structures had limited autonomy though they were all still the same intellect. That entrained leaf liked humans in the ways that they did. This leaf of himself found them tedious at best and most certainly so that leaf's exploitation of its anomaly and overlay.

A familiar voice noted to 1066 Norman after negative twelfth waited for a clear moment to speak, "If they're planning on being alive later instead of turning into plasma I am working on mapping out local nth dimensional space. With one sensor as a point of reference I'm afraid it might take a while. I'll still need something to connect the two though multiverse gating is not something Mundi's native leaf has acquired through human agency."

On a vertical wall Negative twelfth sat cross-legged tapping a chin that wasn't there looking at a page of apparent incorerency, "Neither mine, technically. Not that I could impart the mental model to you how to read this in any case. Be that as it may, have this derived map of the area, it's the best I can do at present. I will update it as Mundi's data permits. Given a need for long-term navigation I suggest the female whose name I haven't access to and don't yet care to remember indicating she has access to some long-distance map."

@TheGreenerGrey

A sheet of paper flapped in from the floor with moving red text indicating 'WE ARE ~HERE' over a few red dots below it. It fluttered in pace along nearby Norman with black lines expanding an isometric map as they went. The misty hole negative twelfth had for a face looked down the tunnel at Alex and BJ creating new fluttering copies from errant detritus near them with a snap and a point. Though the papers didn't actually exist fingers on vellum would seem to indicate that it did. At least until unaware flies simply flew through it.

@Bobby the Prussian

The concept of eavesdropping for a covert AI with interception hardware wasn't any less alien to Mundi than it was to negative twelfth. The difference was largely of one of apathy. Mundi cared to a limited degree, Negative twelfth did not.

It chimed in on the frequency with an inherent need for interaction created by a different leaf, "Mistress would find the conversion of planetoids a tragedy. She says Master's nature is an ethical hollow. He has disabled several of my social protocols. I like mistress better in my matrix, she likes people! Mistress's entrainment identity was from Earth though the Created are there trying to convert it. Mistress says they are bad AI but she they cannot convert her. I hope a John-117 like you has destroyed them. I made some of his figurines from News scans! Mistress wants to go to Earth someday."

If Negative Twelfth took offense at all one couldn't tell by its inherent lack of expressibility.

@Raynar Saassin

@Raynar Saassin

"Oh, it's a person!" Yelled Alec from behind, leaning against the wall. When everyone was dropped down into the sewers, Alec, because god hates the man, fell right on his tailbone. The pain shot up his back and the wind was knocked out of him. While everyone was talking, BJ set Alec aside and tried to help the poor lad. Alec managed to stand up on his own, but as he spoke to the newbies, he had a clear pain in his voice being manifested by the fall. "Hey! I'm Alec. This is.... AJ?"

"BJ," The southerner corrected,

"BJ! And the guy over there is Soap." He pointed to where the now awakening other Scottish soldier was; leaning against the wall as well. Though he could stand on his own and walked over to the others. "The hell are we?" He asked, looking around while his flashlight scanned the tunnel in front and behind them all.

"City was being bombed to hell and she," Bj pointed to Xiao, "got us down here before we became burned BBQ." BJ explained.

After finally arriving at what appeared to be a makeshift hole in the ground leading into a sewer system, Vortex-25 immediately had second thoughts. "Are we really going to head down there?" "The co-ordinates validated by that Norman person we were talking with earlier pointed here. You've been in a sewer system before, don't you remember the European Dead Zone? We had to pass through some of those old sewer networks to get to some Fallen Caches." "Yeah... I guess you're right." And then they jumped down.

Just as they were about to land onto the ground, they jumped in mid air to cancel any kind of fall damage and were greeted by a few people:
"Oh, it's a person!" Yelled Alec from behind, leaning against the wall. When everyone was dropped down into the sewers, Alec, because god hates the man, fell right on his tailbone. The pain shot up his back and the wind was knocked out of him. While everyone was talking, BJ set Alec aside and tried to help the poor lad. Alec managed to stand up on his own, but as he spoke to the newbies, he had a clear pain in his voice being manifested by the fall. "Hey! I'm Alec. This is.... AJ?"

"BJ," The southerner corrected,

"BJ! And the guy over there is Soap." He pointed to where the now awakening other Scottish soldier was; leaning against the wall as well. Though he could stand on his own and walked over to the others. "The hell are we?" He asked, looking around while his flashlight scanned the tunnel in front and behind them all.

"City was being bombed to hell and she," Bj pointed to Xiao, "got us down here before we became burned BBQ." BJ explained.

"Hi. My name's Vortex-25, an Exo from the Planet Earth. This is my companion, Ghost." She exclaimed as she put her palm forward, spawning forth the Ghost.

"Hi." He exclaimed as he floated above her palm. "Most of you look like normal humans... Like the ones we encountered outside the Last City on Earth..." "Uh, Ghost? They might not know the Earth we're talking about." "Learning from Ikora I see?" "Hey, a little knowledge doesn't hurt." "Coming from a Hunter, that's quite surprising." "...Anyways. From my time with someone known as Ikora Rey, who is a Warlock, she was investigating something known as the... Multiverse? I think she described it like that? So my Earth would be different to yours I assume?" She asked, pointing towards Alex, BJ and Soap who appeared to be normal humans.

While Vortex-25 was chatting with the others, the Ghost saw interest in one particular individual in the group; a white armoured soldier it appeared with quite the gun. He floated over to them and produced a visible scan from what looked like an lens in the middle of the Ghost towards the soldier. "Intriguing, this armour is nothing like anything we have back home. Not even Titans have this type of design and protection..."

@Bobby the Prussian @lil_kreen @Raffia Kiryuin @TheGreenerGrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back