Side Story The Grand Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sal_%28shark_form%29_13.png

"That's quite a mouthful..." Sal commented, smiling politely at the stranger. T-60... it sounded like this one piece of technology had different kind of forms. Interesting. He really should explore the surface worlds more instead of cooping himself in the Red Sea. "Standard armour? Do all your people wear it?" he asked her, letting his curious nature show. "Found it? D- Don't tell me you stole it!"​

"All Brotherhood of Steel members ranked Knight and above do." Sarah said. "Then there are the Scribes, Initiates, and Squires. They don't really wear the armor." She laughed. "No, I didn't steal it. I received it when I became a Knight in the Brotherhood. I have an older set of a different type of this armor that I found and used to defend a building."

Sal_%28shark_form%29_8.png

"This Brotherhood sounds very interesting~" he chimed cheerfully. If he had to keep up with this facade, it was worth it knowing all this valuable information he could be studying later on with Wadanohara once he returned home. This Brotherhood of Steel seemed to have a system, with different people given different titles. Useless trivia was still information that he one day use to his advantage, somehow. "Say, how many members does this Brotherhood have? Where I come from, the sea has a lot of people!"

Wadanohara's voice echoed in his mind, though the shark's face remained unchanged. That mental connection they had would prove useful at such a large party like this. "Think of it as an experiment, if it does wear off, at least you'll know your limits, Wadda~ Besides, you've made him so happy with that cute spell of yours."​

ChromeSkull was growing quite aggravated with Coraline's continued insistence on being so close to him. But his efforts to try and fit in with the 'drunken crowd' seemed to be working somewhat successfully. As for the mention of a prick, ChromeSkull glanced over and saw that she meant Mickey. Who seemed to be trying to hit on Jez.

Normally, ChromeSkull wouldn't be alright with violence towards his partner. If only because it'd leave him with a mess to clean up and he wasn't fond of that. More to the point however, Mickey still had his uses. What those uses were, ChromeSkull was still trying to figure out.

Still, this seemed like an opportune moment to get back at Ghostface for making him sit through that bullshit with Kiritsugu.

THAT'S MY PARTNER. BUT HE'S HAD HIS EYES ON YOU FOR A WHILE. TOLD ME ALL THE THINGS HE'D LIKE TO DO WITH YOU. I'M SURE YOU CAN CATCH THE GENERAL GIST OF WHAT I'M IMPLYING. WHY DON'T YOU SEDUCE HIM OVER HERE AND KICK HIS ASS? I'M SURE HE'D APPRECIATE IT. OR I WOULD AT THE VERY LEAST.

Mickey on the other hand only noticed Coraline looking his way and he'd smile. Unaware of what had transpired between the Sole Survivor and his fellow mass murderer.

Mickey-Scream-2-scream-22094949-200-200.jpg

Sarah Shrugged at that question. "I don't know. We have cells all over the Wasteland. From California to the Capital Wasteland, and then there's the Commonwealth, where I'm from. It would take too long to count the members." She moved some hair out of her eyes. "Name's Sarah Cheng, by the way. Sole Survivor of Vault 111 and Brotherhood of Steel Member."

Sal_%28shark_form%29_8.png

"So, a lot~" the shark concluded. If the Brotherhood spanned over a long distance over many areas, surely the amount of members would be uncountable, far more than the residents of the Blue Sea, even! He nodded at her introduction, smiling brightly at his new acquaintance. "Nice to meet you, Sarah~ You can call me Sal."​

"Pleasure to meet you, Sal." Sarah said. "And yeah, there's definitely a lot of them." She sighed, and tapped some things. She decided to step out of the Power Armor, showing the back opening up. She would get back into it later. Outside of the armor, Sarah wore Combat Armor pieces over her Vault Jumpsuit, as it made the most sense. She had other types she could change into if she needed to, though. She shook her head and let down her hair a bit. "There, now I'm out of the armor. For now at least. I may get back in there later."

Sal_%28shark_form%29_18.png

Watching with clear fascination as Sarah stepped out of her armor, a metal shell that hid the rather vulnerable looking attire she wore underneath. It was a blue jumpsuit that clearly allowed more flexible movements, yet at time same time didn't look as threatening as the armor he had first seen her in. Sal circled her, his nose dipping and rising as he inspected her, taking in anything he could. He hadn't seen anything like this in the sea before, he was speechless. "This is a first for me~"​

Sarah took her rifle Righteous Authority from the hands of the power armor, and slung it over her shoulder so it was on her back. "And this is a first for me as well." She said with a slight laugh. "Guess there's a First time for everything, eh?"

A distinct wail of trumpets and the dimming of lights heralded the latest guest. Darkness fell, as the lights flickered and died. For that brief moment, quiet pervaded the entire area, before the most unusual noise was heard.

The distinct sound of a tap dance routine. Clickety-clack, clickety-clack- The party had just arrived.

Michael-Jackson-Smooth-Criminal-michael-jackson-29469359-288-180.gif

Resembling the King of Pop, the homage was obvious as the zoot-suit figure spread his arms out in the glow...And was immediately flanked by a number of people dressed like Ghostface.

Hey, even the minions needed to dress up for this. Besides, though he could have come stag?

What was a show without backup dancers?

Stepping confidently at his right hand, the second figure was clad in what looked like a traditional kimono, a sword strapped to her ceremonial belt...And in her other hand....A mic.

"OW!"

Now you can-can-can!

Where the music came from, none can say but the Man in White danced like a demon. His feet tapping, his arms flying and his minions following suit as the music of the Moulin Rouge echoed out and provided the music for them to perform. And strangely enough, for the party and those watching? They'd be feeling the urge to leap in and join the dancing, performing brilliantly despite anything that would otherwise prevent it.

Unless they were just wet blankets. Sweet was here as a guest and would behave accordingly. Which meant he turned down his power just a tad, despite the amusing idea of engulfing the entire party in some twisted, bacchanalia-related orgy of music and dance, till everyone burst into flames.

.....Maybe later. Or if he got bored. But never mind that shit!

Sweet had arrived, and he brought the party with him as his clothing changed coloration with every spin and hop as he flung his hat into the crowd and turned to the girl with him.

523771_1282661007517_full.jpg

"SING, SWING, SING SISTER!"

Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister! Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister!

Leading the pack of backup dancers dressed like Ghostface, they hammered out the beat with every stomp of their feet as their dance began to get more and more wild and crazy, in choreographed madness. A perfect gift for the birthday girl.

♪ Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister! Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister! ♫

♪ Itchy gitchi yaya dada (hey hey hey)♫

♪ Itchy gitchi yaya hee (hee oh)♫

♪ Mocha chocolata yaya (ooh yeah)♫

♪ Creole Lady Marmalade (ohh)♫

♪ HERE WE ARE NOW! ENTERTAIN US! WE FEEL STUPID AND CONTAGIOUS! ♫

'CAUSE WE CAN-CAN-CAN! YES WE CAN-CAN-CAN!

♪ Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister! Hey sister, go sister, soul sister, go sister! ♫

♪ Itchy gitchi yaya dada (hey hey hey)♫

♪ Itchy gitchi yaya hee (hee oh)♫

♪ Mocha chocolata yaya (ooh yeah)♫

♪ Creole Lady Marmalade (ohh)♫

Let the party begin in earnest.​

"Why let a bygone be a bygone, when you're not letting this little girl be a little girl? I'm sense I touch of irony here, wouldn't you agree?" The stranger muttered, stepping out of his out of the large wardrobe that had materialised behind the party-goers only moments before hand. He ran his chubby fingers along the wooden box, picking up both dust and splinters as he did so. This device was, of course, his Tardis, however, unlike his future incarnations iconic design, he had a working chameleon circuit. It was this slight difference that allowed the TimeMachine to take a new form depending on its location with the intention of disguising itself from all non TimeLords. Why it had taken this form had baffled even the Doctor himself; the painted rose garden on the doors and majestic bronze swans on the doorknobs were hardly inconspicuous features. Was it perhaps trying to stand out? Or was it impossible to stand out amongst all the strange faces and outfits swarming the hotel?

This stranger, as once could guess from his dress sense, was the Doctor, the Time Traveler and Time Lord from Gallifrey, in his 6th body. And what a body it was! Golden hair wrapped perfectly into pristine curls, round faced and play filed eyed; if his 11th body was an imaginary friend, this body was definitely the clown.

Upon his rotund body he wore a majestic match work coat, one of indescribable beauty; one sleeve a gold so pure it could only be matched by the waters of the Planet Pelladon, the other a blazing red, only matched by the fires of hell. Fine tartan cloaked his back, wrapping across the collaged suit, the only imperfection in its fabric being the tiny whole that had once bared a cat badge. He was, of course, a man of fine tastes, with a cravat and navy waste coat finishing his look. To most, he appeared to be dressed up like the town fool, a court jester of sorts, but in his own eyes, he was wearing a work of art.

The Doctor adjusted his coat, pulling the rainbow master piece further into his shoulders. "You see, sir, you may have just met your match; my name is the Doctor. Hello!" He made a sarcastic waving gesture with his left hand, grinning from ear to ear. "I too am a fan of parlour games, however if you were to but me to the test perturbation for you! My little tricks are so advanced, you probably wouldn't even be able to keep up!" He reached into his yellow sleeve, removing a small Bouquet of flowers

"You control minds, Oh Whoop Dee Doo!" His voice dropped with sarcasm

But it wasn't a first for someone else. A confident man swanned into the room, flipping his cloak across one shoulder dramatically.
Following him sheepishly was a young woman dressed in a question mark jumper, a panama hat and holding a question mark-handled umbrella.
Quite a questionable duo. (Ha Ha)
'When these young people first walked into this hotel,' the man narrated aloud. 'She was expecting festivities. But none so festive as the presence of-'
'GILDEROY LOCKHART!' He proclaimed loudly. 'Believe it or not, I found some time to take out of my...busy schedule of fighting dark forces and a menagerie of magical malevolent monsters to light up the gathering.' He said, at a more...normal level or noise.
His companion facepalmed, and then took an inhaler out of her pocket. She took it, and then resumed the conversation.
'Sorry about him. He can be a bit loud. My name's Osgood.
Despite how calm she seemed, she was practically shaking with excitement.
'Oh, my God, I've never seen anywhere quite like this. People from other dimensions!'
She said, almost conspiratorily. Finally, Kate had sent her on a solo mission. And what an exciting one it was!
'So who are you? Where do you come from? What do you do? Sorry, it's ah, my first time at something like this. I mean, me and my sister have fought aliens, and Cybermen, but nothing quite like this.'
She babbled, excitedly.

tumblr_ls773dJPfg1qjp4ph.gif

Mickey didn't quite understand what had just happened. Or why there was a crowd of backup dancers wearing the Ghostface costume. It was a common costume back home. As in you could go into any Halloween shop and pick it up really easily. But, this red skinned guy didn't look he belonged to the place that Mickey and ChromeSkull called home.

Then again Mickey and ChromeSkull shared a universe with a bunch of Japanese teens who had superpowers. Maybe this wasn't so farfetched after all.

"I'm..I'm really flattered! Truthfully!" Mickey called out in regards to the dancers. As for joining on the spectacle himself? He didn't really need any kind of prodding. He was more than eager to strut his stuff.​

yIQnj2e.png

Wadanohara had been contentedly taking her time, just watching the rest of the room fall into brawls and arguments. There was a rather odd occasion when some person clad in white had danced into the room, bringing with him several other dancing figures. She sensed something odd from him, something that tried to compel the witch to join in the dance, but the Red Sea Witch just giggled and looked away. How interesting. Of course, she had also been keeping up the idle chatter with the other girl, as well as cloaking the Captain-Commander Kieran in her 'invisibility' magic. But soon enough another person entered the banquet, and looking across the room, the red-eyed little witch blinked. What was she seeing now? A man flounced into the room, announcing his presence, and quite loudly at that. Hm, another magic user among the many that are already here. Blinking once again, she cocked her head at Arisu. "Are we supposed to recognize him?" The Red Sea Witch asked, curiously following the man with her eyes. Behind him was a woman, who looked quite exasperated, if anything.

Oh well. I should mingle too, shouldn't I? Since it looked like Sal was going to be busying himself with a woman who had been in rather interesting armor earlier, Wadanohara motioned for Arisu to follow, skipping over to the two newcomers. Standing in front of them, the 4'3" witch was still dwarfed by almost everyone in the room. "Hello!" Tilting her head with a cute little smile, Wadanohara chirped back at Gilderoy Lockheart and Osgood, "I'm Wadanohara. It's nice to meet you too." She tapped her chin at Osgood's question, blinking. "What I do? I guess I can do magic. I've been a sea witch for many centuries now," she grinned at Osgood. Despite the 'centuries' bit, the petite witch looked like a doll with her small and slender body and her white skin. "And where I come from? Would you like to come visit?" These people were interesting. "What are aliens and cybermen?"​

Sal_%28shark_form%29_20.png

"Heehee, very true!" Sal laughed to himself. "It really is a good way to learn~" the shark chuckled. His eyes moved along with the weapon Sarah slung across her shoulder, the firearm standing out against the blue jumpsuit she wore. It was gray and was shaped oddly, not like the pistols and guns he had seen before. What a strange grip, it reminded him more of a large knife rather than a firearm. If not for the barrels, the shark would have assumed it to be a knife. "My people don't really use guns," he blinked at her when he realized he had been staring for a few awkward minutes.

Sal_%28shark_form%29_16.png

Suddenly his ears were met with loud music, prompting the shark to curl up, covering his ears with his fins. He turned to look at the source of the sound, it was somebody's rather... grand entrance, surrounded by people wearing that same scary mask accompanied with a black cloak, dancing to the beat of a song he didn't recognize. Once in a while a voice would echo in the hall, a man's voice and a younger female voice. From what he could see, there was a red-skinned man. Sal blinked with a blank face. It was incredibly loud and he didn't like it.​

If Kieran was good for anything, it was following direction. Though he perhaps moved a bit too slow and cautiously, he eventually managed to make it to the end of the hall without bumping into a single person. Needless to say, Kieran was feeling pretty happy with himself. He would turn around to give Wadanohara a thumbs up without really realizing that the action couldn't be seen at all.

After that, Kieran began to manoeuvre between the two Prinnies, stepping sideways to fit in between their plump bodies.​

Although Gilgamesh would hate to admit it, this wanderers interruption was most appreciated. For he was getting himself in quite the pickle, one he could easily avoid by simply looking out for himself... But it was too late for that even if he wanted to. He stood back and let the new man who called himself the 'Doctor' say this stuff to the man. But as soon as he was finished he chipped in on his own adding "Hmph! It seems you're drawing a crowd. And for what? Lacking such an ego that you need to make a little girl do your bidding? Pathetic".

Now, granted Gilgamesh was also in danger of this 'Doctor' also being controlled. But if that were to happen he shouldn't be too hard to dispatch of with the gates. Though regardless he was hoping that wouldn't be the case, in fact now he was actually counting on this being a Murder Game. For if it was the Gamemaster would have to interfere if it went too far, preventing the players from dying too soon.​

Rita gave Saitama a sour look. He wasn't helping his case much. "Whatever. This isn't over between us." Casually, Rita snapped her book shut and the fireball disappeared from existence. "I don't need anyone else's dumb costume. I'll just change and give Idoun this one..."

6kRkWKY.png

With a grumble, Rita quickly left.​

'Ah!' remarked Lockhart, 'A Witch! A follower practioner of Magic!' Y'know, you can read all about my many adventures in my new book, Magical Me-'
Unfortunately, Osgood interrupted Lockhart's sales pitch.
'That's so cool! And I'd love to come visit!'
To be fair, it could cost her her job, and possibly her memories of UNIT, but perhaps Kate would appreciate her initiative. Her 'investigating'. As long as she could be back on her Earth to continue upholding the Peace Treaty.
'Aliens are basically creatures from another planet, Some come in peace.' She adjusted her glasses, and coughed nervously. 'Like the Zygons. While some, like the Daleks, come as a threat.'
It appeared that it was time for her to blow her cover.
'Which I why I work for UNIT, the UNified Intelligence Taskforce. We let the good ones in and keep the bad ones out.'
She took her inhaler again after she'd finished her explanation.
'Oh, and the Cybermen...well, UNIT files claim that they were once like us, as in, human, until they replaced all of their bodies with metal, losing their emotions and trying to make everyone like them.'
She almost shivered as she mentioned them.
'My sister was killed last time they invaded.'

"That's quite enough now, Captain Camelot!" The Sixth Doctor cried, turning towards Gillgamesh, gritting his teeth "I don't need any barbarians barging around the place. Why don't you gallop off and pillage a village or something, while the men with an IQ point or two discuss big boy issues? Hmmm? How does that sound?" The Time Lord stood on the tips of his toes and began to pat the King of Heroes upon his head in a condescending manner. "So, Purple suit. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back