The Humans and the Abettors [OOC]

I'd just like to say that you guys can control the guards/their abettors, so long as you don't control the olive-skinned man who was talking to the humans or his abettor, or the sphinx cat or her human. The only other thing is that the guards won't answer any questions that anyone has - if your character asks a question, the guard will tell them that 'Mrs. Morrison' has the answer, and that she'll be in the cafeteria.

I don't really have anything for Rebecca to do at the moment. She would just be sitting in the corner and watching. I could post that but it would seem like a filler post so I was planning on putting it at the beginning of my response to people leaving the room. If you want to move the scene to the cafeteria @romamaro I would be fine with that. And it seems like the others might be too if we're all waiting to respond. I'm curious to start learning more about the teen's situation

EDIT: I just wanted to also mention that I think one reason this thread is slowing down is because a lot of us are just at a loss for what to write. It's been a little challenging to come up with plot when all these things are still a mystery. So my posts are sometime short. I'd very much like to not see this thread die though, it looks like you put a lot of time into it and have interesting things planned for us. I'd assume the others feel the same as me but I'll only speak from myself.

Last edited:
Alright, I'm gonna buck up and move on with this! If anyone's got any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Back