I have run into an unfortunate set of circumstances with a sick wife and children, and returning to work all on the same day. So I might be slow to my next post. I will work on it as I can. Sorry for the further delay

Reactions: Nyx
@Shadowwell @Average @SedentaryCobra @Nyx @ArQane @Oscar

So I haven't had a post for some of you lately, so I'm wondering where we're at on this. I've had a few things come up and have had to push this off once or twice. I know at least two of you are invested and I've neglected (no idea why, sorry brother) to tag @Average a time or two, but I need to put the feelers out to make sure I'm not wasting time on this.

I can move forward with the few characters I have currently if you guys want, or I can try this again later. Let me know how you guys are feeling. No hard feelings if you've moved on from this, but I plan to keep the idea and move forward with it later if interest has faded.

@Shadowwell @Average @SedentaryCobra @Nyx @ArQane @Oscar

So I haven't had a post for some of you lately, so I'm wondering where we're at on this. I've had a few things come up and have had to push this off once or twice. I know at least two of you are invested and I've neglected (no idea why, sorry brother) to tag @Average a time or two, but I need to put the feelers out to make sure I'm not wasting time on this.

I can move forward with the few characters I have currently if you guys want, or I can try this again later. Let me know how you guys are feeling. No hard feelings if you've moved on from this, but I plan to keep the idea and move forward with it later if interest has faded.
I'm juggling RPs, so I'm not at a complete stop. Generally, I like to consistently post so I can keep myself occupied, but if it slows down, I'm okay with it. If we want to wait for some posts to drop down, I am all up for it; otherwise, I think we should move forward at a time most convenient for everyone.

I'm juggling RPs, so I'm not at a complete stop. Generally, I like to consistently post so I can keep myself occupied, but if it slows down, I'm okay with it. If we want to wait for some posts to drop down, I am all up for it; otherwise, I think we should move forward at a time most convenient for everyone.
I figured you'd be good

I am here, but my Pc hasnt decided whether it wants to stay alive or to stop working, thus why i have been comparing it to Stephano Dimera from Days of Our Lives. And i havent always had wifi access, or access to good wifi.

I am here, but my Pc hasnt decided whether it wants to stay alive or to stop working, thus why i have been comparing it to Stephano Dimera from Days of Our Lives. And i havent always had wifi access, or access to good wifi.
I think I can move forward here. I knew you had troubles on that front so you're not who I'm worried about. But it's not every day someone pulls deep from daytime TV, so thanks for that :D

I don't actually wattch it, i did once many years a go, and only keep track of how many times the Phoenix has died.

Back