The Last Heroes' Guild The Last Heroes' Guild [OOC and Meta]

So...How exactly does the ammunition for magic guns work again? Because I might have an idea on how to either have Anri save herself, or everyone. If it does't work the way I think it would, then I'll just find a different way.
Okie so the ammunition is asicslly vials of liquid magical extract that, when ignited by the magelocke, shoots out a concertated bolt of magic that takes the properties of that vial. So lets say vial A has some fire magical liquod extract thing, itll shoot out a bold of flame the size of a musekt ball or so. Remember these things are affected by the flacuation of magic so take that into account

You mean "fluctuation"? Does that mean if Anri shoots one now, the effect could either be lessened or strengthened?

Damn it looks like my character is not well liked Lol. How did I manage to survive in such a hostile team is a mystery. The hateful 8! :D
Lol dont worry im pretty sure when Page is less distrsught he and Jack can eventually settle their difference with a shit of ale

So how exactly do you produce such ammo? It sounds like you must use it sparingly from now on.

Alright, I think I have a plan. On the downside, if I use it, my character might seem like a Mary Sue. On the bright side, it'll be a one-shot use only, and it ain't gonna be found that easily.

Any thoughts? Or... you know. Do you think I should go through with it, or just come up with something else?

Oh ai figured, but to a 19 year old
Alright, I think I have a plan. On the downside, if I use it, my character might seem like a Mary Sue. On the bright side, it'll be a one-shot use only, and it ain't gonna be found that easily.

Any thoughts? Or... you know. Do you think I should go through with it, or just come up with something else?
I have a plan to save myself but it depends what the nugs do...

What exactly are you planning on doing?
Cuz I was just gonna make a protective igloo for the guild or something

I hate to break it to you but your character already seems like a Mary Sue Lol. Soo green lights from me.

What exactly are you planning on doing?
Cuz I was just gonna make a protective igloo for the guild or something
Remember wiz magic will most likely not work as intended in this world so account for that

She does? How so? The avalanche thing was caused by a bunch of the others yelling as well. Anri's scream was just the last straw.

Well she is a 12 year old in a guild of the most powerful heroes on the planet.

That has only been on one official mission with the team, and probably has been told to just observe during it. And like Almighty said, she was probably picked because of her potential as a prodigy.

Even if I have her shoot some sort of powerful bullet, she's probably going to go flying off from the force of it. Heck, she might do that with a normal shot.

In fact, I got a back up plan just in case I back out of that one.

That has only been on one official mission with the team, and probably has been told to just observe during it. And like Almighty said, she was probably picked because of her potential as a prodigy.

Even if I have her shoot some sort of powerful bullet, she's probably going to go flying off from the force of it. Heck, she might do that with a normal shot.

In fact, I got a back up plan just in case I back out of that one.
Hm otomos I think itd be better to let everyone save themseleves. It seems like everyone has an idea on how to survive this, so might as well let everyone do them

Back