The Last Heroes' Guild The Last Heroes' Guild [OOC and Meta]

That has only been on one official mission with the team, and probably has been told to just observe during it. And like Almighty said, she was probably picked because of her potential as a prodigy.

Even if I have her shoot some sort of powerful bullet, she's probably going to go flying off from the force of it. Heck, she might do that with a normal shot.

In fact, I got a back up plan just in case I back out of that one.
A 12 year old girl who fights off a pack of wolves whilst singing. Jack couldn't do it, and he has been trained by a master. Anri learned by herself at what age? 10 years old? 11? Just think about it, prodigy kid is just someone above average for their age. We have dragons, wizards, a badass monk etc.. They ain't weak at all. Now if Anri is a prodigy given that lineup she has to be a bit of a Mary Sue. If you compare it to a real world situation, she would be a 12 year old working for the NASA. Which is fine. She did not inherit the annoying part of a Mary Sue, namely the personality. Which is what truly matters ;)

So what I am trying to say is when you make a good character you can get away with almost anything. Anri does not spoil the fun at all, quite the contrary.

Last edited:
A 12 year old girl who fights off a pack of wolves whilst singing. Jack couldn't do it, and he has been trained by a master. Anri learned by herself at what age? 10 years old? 11? Just think about it, prodigy kid is just someone above average for their age. We have dragons, wizards, a badass monk etc.. They ain't weak at all. Now if Anri is a prodigy given that lineup she has to be a bit of a Mary Sue. If you compare it to a real world situation, she would be a 12 year old working for the NASA. Which is fine. She did not inherit the annoying part of a Mary Sue, namely the personality. Which is what truly matters ;)

So what I am trying to say is when you make a good character you can get away with almost anything. Anri does not spoil the fun at all, quite the contrary.

Still...

54976546.jpg

Speaking of which what is everyone's plan to escape this avalanche anywho?

Mine was initially to shoot a bullet filled with earth magic that would force part of the mountain to jut out enough to have the snow rush over and away from Anri.

My back up is to have her run, trip, and snowball herself into the cave that a certain other hero is in.

Mine was initially to shoot a bullet filled with earth magic that would force part of the mountain to jut out enough to have the snow rush over and away from Anri.

My back up is to have her run, trip, and snowball herself into the cave that a certain other hero is in.
Oh shit, I don't know if I wanna be trapped in a cave with you after what I said :D
Also I think it wouldn't be consistent. If you were running down, and I was running to the side, how could you trip and fall up the mountain? :D:D
Oh nevermind. You didn't say it was the same hole, just the same cave. Yeah we can meet up!

Your backup plan looked extremely adorable in my head. Like a cartoon moment where you becomes a rolling snowball, hits the wall of the cave, and out comes Anri the snowman. And just to add to Bernar, mary sue or no you made a damn fine interesting character Otomos.

Ehh we can overlook directional Consistency. We're all running the genral direction of down and away from the mountain

Ehh we can overlook directional Consistency. We're all running the genral direction of down and away from the mountain
I would rather not overlook consistency. But as I said, he can fall into the same cave through a different crack, which is what I think he meant and I misunderstood.

Okay, but if Anri finds a Nug in that cave, unless the guy's an actual important character, Anri might just stab it multiple times in the face after scaling him. Like Wander in Shadow of the Colossus. Slight possibility of her eating the dude if she's hungry enough.

Also...
Your backup plan looked extremely adorable in my head. Like a cartoon moment where you becomes a rolling snowball, hits the wall of the cave, and out comes Anri the snowman. And just to add to Bernar, mary sue or no you made a damn fine interesting character Otomos.

Anri, the snow girl! Is a jolly, happy soul!
With several throwing knives, and a Funtime high, gotten from a snowball roll!
Anri, the snow girl! Is a strange little girl, okay?
So if you see her, run! 'Cause she's got a gun! And It becomes more fun that way~!

I would rather not overlook consistency. But as I said, he can fall into the same cave through a different crack, which is what I think he meant and I misunderstood.
Oh for sure, consistency in general is pretty important, I just meant in that one teeny momentt, tho I didnt see that last tidbit so what I said was pointless like chainmail bikinis

Anri, the snow girl! Is a jolly, happy soul!
With several throwing knives, and a Funtime high, gotten from a snowball roll!
Anri, the snow girl! Is a strange little girl, okay?
So if you see her, run! 'Cause she's got a gun! And It becomes more fun that way~!

Again. This needs to happen somewhere in this RP.

I think since we are now running, and Dragon is not here, Otomos can post his part. What do you think?

Back