The Last Heroes' Guild The Last Heroes' Guild [OOC and Meta]

Yeeeh also @Otomos the Crazy I was wondering if you were interested in a kind of big brother little sister relationship between Anri and Page since theyre the youngings of the group

She doesn't know everyone that well (I've decided to have her only have been on one mission with them), so we'd have to build it up.

Okie doke sounds good. This would be a good opportunity then, er I think, depending on if we don't all get killed by an avalanche. Or nugs. Or both

And Anri skipped a meal. And she's already got experience cutting bodies up. And she hasn't read a book about cannibalism, so...

We're gonna have to check with Commander with that one, but since we're on the topic of eating other races you definitely can't eat a youran. Waaay to toxic

Anri shall be their new goddess, and she shall be passed down in legend as...Uh...What would she be called?

tumblr_nwn4xtTUup1sobljzo5_r1_1280.png

Ah. Thanks. Yeah, she'll be known as the Goddess of Hunger: Bacon.

I thought of that >.< but I was like but it fits so well for him
Even your actual characters middle name is a female name :D
I think Jack found his main victim. And when he finds out you have a crush on a giant lizard...you are in for a CBO special :D

Even your actual characters middle name is a female name :D
I think Jack found his main victim. And when he finds out you have a crush on a giant lizard...you are in for a CBO special :D

He's not the most manly of lads, but a lad noetheless. Also I'd welcome it, witty retorts and banter would be enjoyable!

Back