The Last Heroes' Guild The Last Heroes' Guild [OOC and Meta]

I've no input on the bullets, I dunno how they work anyway. XD When I do magic bullets, I do them differently.

As for dragon magic, they do have the ability to tap in to universal magic, but they still do so through the world magic. Like a route, almost, that starts at the caster, works through the world magic, and reaches the universal magic. So the twins will still have to first get used to the world magic again before they can do so. Their human form is held together with magic, which is why they couldn't control it upon entering the new world. It takes a good bit of magic to compact a giant dragon in to such a small form. ^^

I completely made up that universal magic thing on the spot here. But I am trying to keep them a bit limited in this new world because I fully recognize dragons are insanely powerful creatures and I don't want them to be invincible. ^^ They are always still learning and will need to do lots of relearning in this new world.

Yeah that's a steller way of putting it. As for where to find these things who knows, we're ina new world after all. However your cave idea more or less gave me an outlet on how we might find some of these crystals
You should come up with a way of finding them. Idk, something clever. Or that makes sense at least. What could tell us whether something pulls magic from the stream or not? We can't just test out every single thing by putting it in the shell and trying to shoot it.

You should come up with a way of finding them. Idk, something clever. Or that makes sense at least. What could tell us whether something pulls magic from the stream or not? We can't just test out every single thing by putting it in the shell and trying to shoot it.
Hmm I mean discovering magic within an Item should come natural to a mage no? IThey have a connection with the stream, therefore they should be able to feel it when they're around other magical conduits, unless the item or person is trying to hide it. If not than I would have to think of a non magical test that does this job, which actually sounds like a fun idea. My original idea way back when was that as soon as we were near any cave like area, or even forest, Page would discover a plant or crystal. He would start taking samples and eventually develop a new substance for the vials. Not the most clever idea but it gets the job done while fitting in with the whole Page is still a curious nerd kinda thing. If you'd like we can have crystals or minerals of magical origin be inside that cave you're in and tie it into the fight with that giant thingy ma bobber. But that's up to you as to if you want that to happen

Alright I got the skills up, so feel free to critique me on that.

For now, though...I got a post to write!

I just have one critique. Since she carries throwing knives she probably learned how to throw them. A 50/50 is a bit low. Its up to you though obviously.
Hmm I mean discovering magic within an Item should come natural to a mage no? IThey have a connection with the stream, therefore they should be able to feel it when they're around other magical conduits, unless the item or person is trying to hide it. If not than I would have to think of a non magical test that does this job, which actually sounds like a fun idea. My original idea way back when was that as soon as we were near any cave like area, or even forest, Page would discover a plant or crystal. He would start taking samples and eventually develop a new substance for the vials. Not the most clever idea but it gets the job done while fitting in with the whole Page is still a curious nerd kinda thing. If you'd like we can have crystals or minerals of magical origin be inside that cave you're in and tie it into the fight with that giant thingy ma bobber. But that's up to you as to if you want that to happen

It sounds good. It certainly makes sense that Page would be able to find these things. Maybe, since those are catalysts, we can draw magic from them. That could be a way of discovering them.

I've no input on the bullets, I dunno how they work anyway. XD When I do magic bullets, I do them differently.

As for dragon magic, they do have the ability to tap in to universal magic, but they still do so through the world magic. Like a route, almost, that starts at the caster, works through the world magic, and reaches the universal magic. So the twins will still have to first get used to the world magic again before they can do so. Their human form is held together with magic, which is why they couldn't control it upon entering the new world. It takes a good bit of magic to compact a giant dragon in to such a small form. ^^

I completely made up that universal magic thing on the spot here. But I am trying to keep them a bit limited in this new world because I fully recognize dragons are insanely powerful creatures and I don't want them to be invincible. ^^ They are always still learning and will need to do lots of relearning in this new world.

That sounds like a swell enough explanation as to how dragons acess the stream! I'm a curious tho, how powerful can the twins be? Like im not asking in because im worried about god modding or anything, honestly I'd like them to go full dragon rage on an army or somethin one day

Quite well thought out actually.

I just have one critique. Since she carries throwing knives she probably learned how to throw them. A 50/50 is a bit low. Its up to you though obviously.

It sounds good. It certainly makes sense that Page would be able to find these things. Maybe, since those are catalysts, we can draw magic from them. That could be a way of discovering them.
Ok then in that case Page will join you an anri in the cave and discover a catalyst, and also fight thay thing of course. In my head theyre glowing so I do hope anri doesn't go "SHINY" and cause an unintended magical mishap

Ok then in that case Page will join you an anri in the cave and discover a catalyst, and also fight thay thing of course. In my head theyre glowing so I do hope anri doesn't go "SHINY" and cause an unintended magical mishap
They'll have to make a PM involving all of us, and we'd need to split it up between the three of us.

That sounds like a swell enough explanation as to how dragons acess the stream! I'm a curious tho, how powerful can the twins be? Like im not asking in because im worried about god modding or anything, honestly I'd like them to go full dragon rage on an army or somethin one day

You and me both. Dragon battle scenes are so fun to write. XD The full extent of their powers...well, I haven't quite thought about their maximum. Nymbryxia would likely be a terrifying force of destruction. Ellyxia would likely be performing magic others would call a miracle. She was working on magic akin to creation, though she has by no means cracked that particular secret. But I don't plan on that happening, or at least not anytime soon.

@Otomos the Crazy @Average
Yes we need to start up a conversation, not sure as to how we can write it though. I guess one scene at a time. Then we can edit it so it doesn't sound like 3 different people wrote it. Then we split it in 3 parts and everyone posts one.

Hi!
Posted my part already :)

Sorry for the rather short post though, I'm on the last stretch of finals week, but I managed to log in to post. The short replies might continue until next week but I shall try my best to post replies.

*is so glad to not have to deal with school BS*

Back around to Average, since Almighty said he'd be MIA for a bit. Time to go digging through snow for our comrades!

Just finished my first final, man that was the fiest test I ever failed in college T_T will post wii oto when I get back home

Hi!
Posted my part already :)

Sorry for the rather short post though, I'm on the last stretch of finals week, but I managed to log in to post. The short replies might continue until next week but I shall try my best to post replies.

It's ok yo. I find it funny we have another person to find under the avalanche, you have you work ahead of you dragon

Back