The Last Heroes' Guild The Last Heroes' Guild [OOC and Meta]

Better hurry and find her, then. Good thing they've got great hearing and know what the heart beats of the group sound like. XD

First of all, yay Average posted a thing!

Second, can I get a quite rundown of where everyone is? I know Nym and Ell are in the snow? Page is in the cave with Arni. Nugs are in the clearing about to do something...so yeah. Can someone fill in the blanks?

First of all, yay Average posted a thing!

Second, can I get a quite rundown of where everyone is? I know Nym and Ell are in the snow? Page is in the cave with Arni. Nugs are in the clearing about to do something...so yeah. Can someone fill in the blanks?
Tresigar and merl, is buried under the snow somewhere, Jack ended up in another cave thats connected to our cave, tirnel is on another cliff unconscious I think.

Heheh. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to Anri when they're all back together.

ALSO! If you're bored, and are waiting for your turn, then I might have a little character exercise for you. If you take a look at Anri's character sheet, you'll notice a new thing was added. It is basically what Anri thinks of everyone so far. Since she's only been on one or two missions with everyone else, she doesn't know them that well, but she is observant!

Heheh. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts to Anri when they're all back together.

ALSO! If you're bored, and are waiting for your turn, then I might have a little character exercise for you. If you take a look at Anri's character sheet, you'll notice a new thing was added. It is basically what Anri thinks of everyone so far. Since she's only been on one or two missions with everyone else, she doesn't know them that well, but she is observant!

Haha, I like her observations. ^^

I gotta get to work for now, but I'll write up a post and get it to you ASAP. Phone typing is a bitch but I'll make do. There's people buried in snow to find. XD

Oh oh @Bernar is that a new race of humanoids I see?
Yes. Though I haven't decided what exactly that thing is lol. But I left enough options open. I was thinking he could be the crazy old man who wrote the book that you mentioned, corrupted by the planets magic stream or just something entirely different

Yes. Though I haven't decided what exactly that thing is lol. But I left enough options open. I was thinking he could be the crazy old man who wrote the book that you mentioned, corrupted by the planets magic stream or just something entirely different
That would be a reaaaaallly cool idea and potential enemy. Marigold is suppose to be a madman and missing so this would work well :D

Feel free to co-po. Little note, the Granite Orge is going to take several shots to get through its armor, or just aim for weak spots such as limb joints, eyes or when it opens its mouth.

Last edited:
Yo Yo. Lots of good stuff going on here. I like how everyone didn't find some crazy way to escape the avalanche. 3 down is a pretty good number. And we've managed to split apart somewhat while still remaining relatively close. All good stuff. And it seems we're finally meeting the nugs.

I saw a bit of a debate in here about the rules. The rules of the world don't really exist to prevent god-modding. I mean, we all know not to do that. The rules are here to confine us even further. As well as to contribute to world building. Every world has its rules. And every game has its rules. The game must be won within the confines of those rules. It adds to the difficulty and the creativeness.

Anyway, the way you handled your magic was still fine, @WiZ. You attempted a spell, it worked relatively the same, but then backfired in some sort of way. Perfectly cool.

And as much detail as everyone can cram into their CS about their abilities, magic, etc. is great. Still got to do mine. LoL.

I will be back to posting tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll get to read some of this fight in the caves before then.:cool:

One more thing I wanted to point out is that everyone has the ability to create a topic in the "filler arc" section. Just make sure it's IC. So, if you have a cool backstory, some random adventure you went on in the past, a dream you had, basically anything that is IC but isn't really part of what's going on right now can go there. I know I'll add an IC backstory one day and I think I'm going to add a filler arc about the dream my character has while currently unconscious. Maybe. Just to give you an idea of what should go there.

Back