Open The Most Random Of Powers

Lol XD
Last time I tried doing this, I rolled 10 powers between four characters, and got ones such as Anatomy Constructs, Consumption Shapeshifting, and Invisible Weaponry.

I'll send off a PM to the mod peoples once I've eaten lunch, so we can get this started, lol. Or at least get the subforum thingy sorted, lol.

You can choose to use the ones you've already rolled if you want, or you can just roll new ones when you make your character/s.

I'm about to message the mod peoples, can anyone think of a better title for this than what I've thought of? Or do y'all think it's a good title already?

You can choose to use the ones you've already rolled if you want, or you can just roll new ones when you make your character/s.

I'm about to message the mod peoples, can anyone think of a better title for this than what I've thought of? Or do y'all think it's a good title already?

Argh, I need a bit of help working this stuff out.
For sub-forums in it, I've got in mind an OOC one, a CS one, an exposition one (good for individual stories about characters and stuff like that, like them discovering their powers or forming teams or anything like that. if that explanation isn't clear, I have a link to where I got the idea), and one for the actual roleplay threads. Can anyone think of any other ones that we might need?
And also, does anyone wanna help out by being a co-GM?

Awesome! You shall be my co-GM, lol.

For sub-forum structure, I'm thinking:

• Out of Character Chatter
  • Character Corner
    • Exposition
  • In-Character Forums
What do you think? Is there anything else needed? Should there be other bits in the in-character forums? Should I give it a different name?

It looks amazing, Maybe for the OOC chat you could put a Q and A section for anybody who has questions?

Brilliant! I had thought of putting a rules thread in there, stickied at the top, but I had not thought of a Q&A bit. I could call it...

The Q&A Quorner.

Or something like that, lol.

It's funny looking at the ^-^ face I use on my phone sometimes. It doesn't count as one word, so if it ends up close to the edge, it looks like

Words words words ^-
^

It's funny to look at.

That bottom one is disturbing. I do not know why, lol.

Oh, this is something people should expect of me in the OOC chat. My tendency to randomly post something that has no relation to anything, lol.

Back