The New Humans

If it's not a problem I changed my post up a little. Alexis was carrying the goods herself before(I realized that she couldn't just carry loads of crates by herself) so I changed to to a carriage being pulled by two shadow bears.

It's all alright!

Name: Chojin Jackson

Appearance: Chojin has spiky black hair that is hold up by a red bandana. He wears a black suit with brown fingerless gloves and on the right glove their is a King crest on it and on his feet are long white socks and black boots. Chojin always wears a red cape around him to hid himself from others.
View attachment 1052

Mutation: Super Strength but has to keep his gloves on when not using use Super Strength. Because his hands were mutated far beyond any repair that could be to fix his hands.

Personal description: Chojin using his cold to others at first but will later on from up to down by his own time

Weapons: a Long Sword at appears in a sword holder on Chojin back and a small pistol with a ammo belt to carry new ammo if found.

Home Village: Totuko

Strength: his Red Cape and super strength

Weakness: shrimp,adorable animals,and Gundams models

Other: when Chojin is touch a stranger or anger Beyond any type of feeling he has Chojin going to a mode call Beserk and will go on a Rampage

Name: Chojin Jackson

Appearance: Chojin has spiky black hair that is hold up by a red bandana. He wears a black suit with brown fingerless gloves and on the right glove their is a King crest on it and on his feet are long white socks and black boots. Chojin always wears a red cape around him to hid himself from others.
View attachment 1052

Mutation: Super Strength but has to keep his gloves on when not using use Super Strength. Because his hands were mutated far beyond any repair that could be to fix his hands.

Personal description: Chojin using his cold to others at first but will later on from up to down by his own time

Weapons: a Long Sword at appears in a sword holder on Chojin back and a small pistol with a ammo belt to carry new ammo if found.

Home Village: Totuko

Strength: his Red Cape and super strength

Weakness: shrimp,adorable animals,and Gundams models

Other: when Chojin is touch a stranger or anger Beyond any type of feeling he has Chojin going to a mode call Beserk and will go on a Rampage
Alright accepted!

I assume it's still open?

Name: Dust King
Appearance: Standing about 6'0" and weighing approximately 145lbs, Dust has lightly tanned but fair skin, and shoulder length brown hair he keeps swept behind his head in a short ponytail. He has weathered, but not unpleasant features, and a hearty smile. In terms of clothing, he generally wears a thin green grey shirt, heavy duty water repellent cargo pants. A sturdy belt and steel toe boots finish off the ensemble.
Mutation: Dust can secrete a clear, thin, water repellent adhesive film from his skin. He can roughly control its strength and duration, allowing it to be used for several purposes. It can be used for tasks such as climbing, where it greatly assists in lieu of a foot or handhold, a simple glue to bond to objects, as a makeshift sealant for a wound, or even a mosquito repellant. It does have its limits, however. It can last at longest for around 24 hours, and the longer it lasts, the weaker the adhesive is. It also puts a strain on Dust's body, as well. The more he produces, the more food and water he has to consume to maintain his strength.
Personality description: Dust is a strange blend of traits. He's quite persistent and curious, an odd (and occasionally unfortunate) combination, but incredibly focused. When it comes to people, he's generally friendly and forthright about things. He has a fair enough sense of moods and feelings, and generally knows when to restrain his curiosity (which, of course, doesn't mean he isn't still incredibly curious.)
Brief Biography: A trader from Paseo, part of one of the larger trading orginizations, Dust has spent the large majority of his life moving town to town transporting, buying and selling goods.
Weapon(s): Dust carries with him a powerful 10mm revolver, complemented by a handful of rounds of various types. He carries a combat knife with him as well, the back edge serrated like a saw.
Home Village: Peseo
Strengths: A decent hand at survival, with solid out of the box thinking with the persistence to back it up.
Weakness: Curiosity Killed the cat.
Extra:

Last edited:
I assume it's still open?

Name: Dust King
Appearance: Standing about 6'0" and weighing approximately 145lbs, Dust has lightly tanned but fair skin, and shoulder length brown hair he keeps swept behind his head in a short ponytail. He has weathered, but not unpleasant features, and a hearty smile. In terms of clothing, he generally wears a thin green grey shirt, heavy duty water repellent cargo pants. A sturdy belt and steel toe boots finish off the ensemble.
Mutation: Dust can secrete a clear, thin, water repellent adhesive film from his skin. He can roughly control its strength and duration, allowing it to be used for several purposes. It can be used for tasks such as climbing, where it greatly assists in lieu of a foot or handhold, a simple glue to bond to objects, as a makeshift sealant for a wound, or even a mosquito repellant. It does have its limits, however. It can last at longest for around 24 hours, and the longer it lasts, the weaker the adhesive is. It also puts a strain on Dust's body, as well. The more he produces, the more food and water he has to consume to maintain his strength.
Personality description: Dust is a strange blend of traits. He's quite persistent and curious, an odd (and occasionally unfortunate) combination, but incredibly focused. When it comes to people, he's generally friendly and forthright about things. He has a fair enough sense of moods and feelings, and generally knows when to restrain his curiosity (which, of course, doesn't mean he isn't still incredibly curious.)
Brief Biography: A trader from Paseo, part of one of the larger trading orginizations, Duts has spent the large majority of his life moving town to town transporting, buying and selling goods.
Weapon(s): Dust carries with him a powerful 10mm revolver, complemented by a handful of rounds of various types. He carries a combat knife with him as well, the back edge serrated like a saw.
Strengths: A decent hand at survival, with solid out of the box thinking with the persistence to back it up.
Weakness: Curiosity Killed the cat.
Extra:

Yep! Welcome to the roleplay !

Well, I intended for him to be an NPC, but he's basically turned into a PC by this point, so I might as well make a character sheet for him. He'll probably just hang around in Peseo, for the most part.

Name: Jeremy Greene
Appearance: 6'1" and 125lbs, Jeremy is skinny as a rail. With sharp, pronounced features, and a short crop of light brown hair, Jeremy is the laughing chef of the Peseo waterfront, always happy to liven up people's day. With friendly, warm brown eyes, and an ever present light stubble, he never ceases to provide food or humor to his patrons. Usually dressed in a worn, stained white butcher's smock and a light grey shirt.
Mutation: None, as far as people can tell. He has, however, the ability to flawlessly split his attention in many directions at once, essentially allowing him to multitask with little to no noticeable loss in quality between the jobs.
Personality description: Friendly, sharp, witty and humorous, Jeremy is friend to (almost) all of Peseo, a shoulder to lean on, and a reliable, warm figure the city's resident have come to know and trust.
Brief Biography: Taking over his father's hole-in-the-wall, roadside resturant on the waterfront, Jeremy learned all he needed to from the man before he fell ill. Jeremy now spends his days at the shop, and his nights nursing his aging father back to good health.
Weapon(s): A kitchen knife, if any.
Strengths: Multitasking, witticism
Weakness: Keeping his mouth shut
Extra:

Last edited:
Don't mind me! Just couldn't help but join the fun.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ae/7d/84/ae7d84f30966dc0953058b95588d0cdf.jpg

Name: Secrée

Mutation: Acid Secretion, this occurs like sweat and can cause damage to most things she touches if it isn't cleaned immediately.

Personality: Reserved yet not afraid to speak her mind. She is willing to give back attitude to whoever deals it. Intelligent, she is aware of her weaknesses and avoids keeping friends as she wishes to avoid harming those around her. Having a fondness for shiny things as they remind her of her home village she returns favors to those who are kind to her. An uneven deal is not one she wishes to leave unchecked.

Appearance: Standing at 5'2 she weighs around 130 pounds leaving her on the heavier side. Although she does keep fit she tends to always have a bit of chubbiness to her stomach and other regions. Due to her acidic sweat her hair has been permanently bleached due to damage done to her follicles. Along with pigmentless hair Secrée is blind as rubbing her eyes when she was younger caused severe damage. So she is relies on her hearing and touch to survive as she travels. Although she must often change her outfit due to the damage her sweat does to it Secrée enjoys wearing fancier things that allow her to move without any issues and keep her looking well kept.

Bio: Born in the village of Vempeethe, her mother passed away from child birth as prolonged exposure to Secrée caused blood poisoning. Raised by her father she was seen as a curse as nether her father nor mother had had such a dangerous mutation. At the age of 6 she accidentally killed her father as she gave him a bronze necklace which had not been cleaned properly. Living on her own she went blind shortly after. Eventually deciding to leave and travel with a group of traders who didn't mind having the metal worker around. From there on she simply floated around with the trade routes.

Weapons: Handcrafted daggers

Strengths: Secrée has extremely keen hearing and touch. Since she travels with those of trade and is often around people she has to wear gloves and is often able to tell the material of something without directly touching it.

Weaknesses: Not the best fighter and is unable to see so if her hearing is somehow blocked she won't be a very happy camper.

Extra: She enjoys sweets

Last edited:
Thanks!! Is it possible for me to just join in rn? Or do I need to wait for Dis to approve of my character?

DisAPear has been offline for about three days now... He's GM, and would probably like it approved first, but I don't have an objection to your character. They're certainly above the par, if not at par, for appearance, backstory, and bio. And with acid secretion being one of the powers DisAPear listed for suggestions, I don't think he'd turn it down.

I'd don't have an issue if you jumped right in and I don't think the GM would either, but ultimately its up to you whether to wait for him or not.

I think I shall jump in, I was itching to jump into this rp all day. I don't plan on causing any problems or anything major so even if Dis does turn down my character I can just have her exit from the rp.

This RP piqued my interest, but I noticed that the GM hasn't been on for a while. I'm gonna stalk this thread until they resurface.

Back