Status
Not open for further replies.
Orion and Will

Orion pulled out a journal and wrote in it to Chibi. It read: Hi, my name is Orion. I'm the man who helped you earlier. I kind of feel awkward talking to you, so I decided to write in this journal so we can communicate.

Will sneezed, which was fine and all, it wasn't his usual powerful sneeze. It just froze the spot he was standing on. He looked at his pun book and flipped to the back. He wrote: Hi, my name is Will. What is your name? He handed the book over to Macy so he could read it.

@Alex Azure

Orion and Will

Orion pulled out a journal and wrote in it to Chibi. It read: Hi, my name is Orion. I'm the man who helped you earlier. I kind of feel awkward talking to you, so I decided to write in this journal so we can communicate.

Will sneezed, which was fine and all, it wasn't his usual powerful sneeze. It just froze the spot he was standing on. He looked at his pun book and flipped to the back. He wrote: Hi, my name is Will. What is your name? He handed the book over to Macy so he could read it.

@Alex Azure

"Oh, me? My name is Macy. Nice to meet you, Will."​

Will

Will still was unsure who he was going to vote. He figured the best way was to see if she knew the others were since he didn't want to blurt out some random name if he spoke.. he just felt compelled to vote, but he didn't know who anyone was. If you don't mind, could you tell me who the others are that are my options? I would talk, but I don't want to exactly blurt out a vote to someone undeserving. He also had written this.

@Alex Azure

Will

Will still was unsure who he was going to vote. He figured the best way was to see if she knew the others were since he didn't want to blurt out some random name if he spoke.. he just felt compelled to vote, but he didn't know who anyone was. If you don't mind, could you tell me who the others are that are my options? I would talk, but I don't want to exactly blurt out a vote to someone undeserving. He also had written this.

@Alex Azure

Macy went through all the different people available for votes, pointing to them as she said their names. "And then there's me, Macy Moretti, traveling healer. You could always vote for me."

Y9JacI0.png

"Huh, did I say something bad about myself? Sorry, Momoka and Macy~ I didn't mean to sound that way again! Just forget I ever said that, eh heh heh heh. I have plenty of faith in myself! I am... a fun-loving, positive girl!" Sayori replied, smiling as widely as she possibly could to show that she was fine. Truth be told, Sayori could display traces of negativity at times. While she appeared to be a very happy, positive person on the outside, her thoughts and feelings on the inside were a bit different at times. And it was rare if other people found out about this; this dark side of herself wasn't something she had really told anyone about.

"Ah, but you are sooo right, Macy!" Sayori squeaked, folding her hands together. "Poems really are like songs! I'd never really thought of that before, but you're right! I wonder what it would sound like to hear Momoka sing one of my poems? I bet it would be so cool! Or maybe we could all sing a song together. I bet it would be even more fun if we all sang something together! We'd be like a Christmas choir!"

@Crow @Alex Azure

Macy's sensitive heart noticed the dark threads sewing their way through Sayori's soul. As she prattled on with Will about the people she met, she was thinking if a way to lift Sayori's spirits. She noticed the look on Sayori's face and recognized it well. It was the same look her brother had.

It wasn't a face. It was a mask. It was a mask that hid away all the darkness and pain within someone's heart. The mask was there to protect the wearer's friends amd family. If they couldn't see the pain, then they couldn't get hurt by it.

Macy was very familiar with that mask. It wasn't healthy to wear.

"Hey, Sayori... Do you think we could try something? I want to try writing a poem of my own... impromptu. Improvise a poem. Does that sound like fun?"

@Neko Shogun @Crow @thatguyinthestore

Orion and Will

@Alex Azure

Chibiterasu, in response, drew a picture of his face with a confused expression and lots of question marks.

He can't read English. Some manner of magic can help hin understand what everyone is saying, but it seems that Orion will have to play pictionary with the pup.

@Lucky

Will

Will looked over at her. " I vote for Macy. I mean, you seem nice enough to be and you do heal people.... and I voted the second I opened my mouth. Guess that means I can talk. Want an ice sculpture? I make them on the side for friends and stuff."

Orion

Orion frowned and realized rather quickly that Chibi had no concept of the English language in the slightest.

Hmmm..... he quickly drew a picture of his old self and then his new younger self along with a backwards arrow. He also drew a smiley face, hoping the pup will understand it.

@Alex Azure

60fxrrN.png

Issun returned Chibi's embrace for a few short seconds, showing his appreciation for acceptance. Well, it was Ammy's son, so Issun really wasn't surprised that the kid had taken a liking to him. Like mother like son? "Thanks, Chibi..." he let go of the boy, "but I don't swing that way."

He offered the boy a smile at his drawing, and nodded in understanding. "See, even a kid knows that I'm waaay better than a bug. But a nice babe can't?" Issun shook his head in disbelief, remembering all those derogatory terms the ladies had used to name him.

The Envoy quickly returned with art of his own, taking a piece of paper and brush he had at the end of his sword, quickly glancing between his canvas and Chibiterasu. It only took him a few minutes before he had something to present. Copying technology didn't exist in Nippon, so Issun's production speed and skills were very fast. He had to pump out hundreds and thousands of paintings of the gods for his job, after all!

"I bet this is what you look like as a pup. Did I hit the mark, eh?"

He handed his work to the child before folding his arms, shaking his head at Ammy's unspoken words. "I'm only this tall now because I'm at this party," he rolled his eyes. "Wish I could be like this for a while longer - it's like why you're not a four-legged beast who leaves explosive faeces all over the place."

"Thanks for trying to cheer me up though," Issun quickly added, not wanting to offend the goddess. Not that it really was an offence, they really did have a go at the monsters that plagued the mortal world with a combination of explosive faeces and urine streams. Anything they could do to get those sparkling, rare, strange but beautiful Demon Fangs. There was that one guy called Kiba who really loved them, the Emperor too. Issun wondered if that Fang trader was still sitting in the forest.

IjEAuy1.png

At the elf's comment, Issun's facial expression changed into one of complete blankness.
"What did you just call me...? A d- dwarf! Holy-, do all busty babes just have big jugs to compensate for their total lack of manners? That's such a turn off."

43_by_teh_zombish-dbx25ou.jpg

It was good he didn't swing that way because she would have swung at him. The matter of gratitude that the artist was not flirting with her son was fleeting, and she could only really roll her eyes as Issun went on about his dilemma. Another circle was drawn around the artist in hopes of cheering him up, the affection that came with such a tolerable side effect, if he'd just relax already and stop going after Hecate.

But she did give a roll of her eyes when he insulted the elf, shaking her head with mild bemusement. Pointedly, she gestured to the handprint where she had touched, hoping the male would realize there were bigger problems.

@Sen @Alex Azure @Lucky @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i8xbx.png

"...Point taken,"
she relented as Joshua referenced his speaking to her as opposed to getting into trouble. She was grateful for that, certainly. Still, she knew he was the mischievous sort, even without his own admittance of the fact right then and there. "Anyways, I'm sure there's something you enjoy here, right? Why else would you be here?" she pointed out. "You strike me as the sort to like seven minutes in heaven," she joked, hoping the little grinch would cheer up without victimizing anyone else.

After the migration to the center of the room with the others, Teresa herself was just a tad less conversational as well, not that she was the excessively talkative sort in the first place. But after the burst of magically induced cheer, she did open up just a little, seeming slightly less awkward as she provided further insight to her boss with a mere shrug.

"I wouldn't hate a gift or anything. Especially if someone really had something they wanted to give me," she explained. "I just meant... I don't need people going out of their way to do something for me, is all. You know life wasn't the greatest for me before, and being in Shibuya alone is a lot more than I've had before. Or than I... deserve. At least, pretty sure that's how the other Gladers would feel about it," she mused, rubbing her neck with her gaze averted as she so often did when nervous, upset, or reminiscing upon her less than savory past. Apparently, Joshua's teasing at least somewhat pulled her out of it, her distant expression shifting to a faint smile. "Heh. What would make you ask that? I was just curious on your stance, was all. Besides, I could ask you the same."

A pause came as Ciel introduced himself, Teresa's head tilting just slightly to the side with evident interest. "Earl, huh? That's pretty impressive, especially for someone so young," she hummed in praise, offering the boy a more sincere smile of her own. "Nice to meet ya, too, Ciel. Actually, I feel like I've met someone else with that name...-- H-huh??"

rsz_where_theres_a_will_by_teh_zombish-db0h937.jpg

Crimson slowly began to paint itself across Teresa's cheek as Ciel inquired as to whether Joshua was her boyfriend and, had the boy been older or had she known he had purposely been teasing, she likely would have been a little more frustrated. As it were, she took it at face value as an unknowing query, and fervently shook her head. "A-ah, no. This is Josh. He's my... boss," she explained hurriedly. Damn it, why did everyone always mistake them for a couple??? She just hoped Joshua wouldn't play along as he always seemed to.

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore
ciel-phantomhive--31.jpg

"Ciel Phantomhive. Earl of Phantomhive. It's a pleasure to meet you, Teresa." Ciel stated, having to force himself to smile yet again. It was such an... unnatural feeling.

"And who might you be? Teresa's boyfriend, I preume?" Ciel asked Joshua. In actuality, he knew they weren't actually dating, that much he could tell. He just enjoyed lightly teasing others, is all.

@Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple

"So, Sayori?" Elizabeth asked after listening to them talk to a bit. "What do you usually do outside of school?"

@Neko Shogun @Crow @Alex Azure
"Now that you mention it," Joshua began, "Maybe there is something or someone I enjoy here." He opened his mouth to add something, but was caught off guard when Teresa would make the comment about seven minutes in heaven. "Hah, so that's what you think I'd enjoy doing during my free time? It's nice to know your opinion of me is so high," he replied back. Josh was actually teasing her, knowing she was just joking around with him. "Trivia can be a rather interesting game, assuming you have intellectual competition. I know, shocking, right? You were probably expecting my idea of fun would be a little creepier than that," he said with his usual giggle.

"Ah, I see. Well, I find it a bit ridiculous for you to say that you don't deserve to be in Shibuya. Of course you do. You earned your stay in Shibuya." The angel paused, looking to her when she would smile. "You could ask the same, huh? Are you asking? Maybe I did get you something," Joshua replied back, entirely serious. Yeah, he did get her something. It was just hard to talk with Teresa about it considering the fact that there were so many other people around them.

Glancing to Ciel when he would ask if Joshua was her boyfriend, Joshua would only smile. "I know you're shy, dear, but you don't have to pretend we aren't together," he joked, a cheeky expression on his face.

@Pretentious Pineapple @thatguyinthestore

Will

Will looked over at her. " I vote for Macy. I mean, you seem nice enough to be and you do heal people.... and I voted the second I opened my mouth. Guess that means I can talk. Want an ice sculpture? I make them on the side for friends and stuff."

Orion

Orion frowned and realized rather quickly that Chibi had no concept of the English language in the slightest.

Hmmm..... he quickly drew a picture of his old self and then his new younger self along with a backwards arrow. He also drew a smiley face, hoping the pup will understand it.

@Alex Azure

"Thank you for your vote. I would love an ice sculpture! Can you do one of a little kitty cat?"

Chibi smiled and clapped for Orion, showing that he understood. Then he drew a picture of his mother and a wolf, with pictures of arrows going back and forth between them.

@Lucky

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9i8xbx.png

"...Point taken,"
she relented as Joshua referenced his speaking to her as opposed to getting into trouble. She was grateful for that, certainly. Still, she knew he was the mischievous sort, even without his own admittance of the fact right then and there. "Anyways, I'm sure there's something you enjoy here, right? Why else would you be here?" she pointed out. "You strike me as the sort to like seven minutes in heaven," she joked, hoping the little grinch would cheer up without victimizing anyone else.

After the migration to the center of the room with the others, Teresa herself was just a tad less conversational as well, not that she was the excessively talkative sort in the first place. But after the burst of magically induced cheer, she did open up just a little, seeming slightly less awkward as she provided further insight to her boss with a mere shrug.

"I wouldn't hate a gift or anything. Especially if someone really had something they wanted to give me," she explained. "I just meant... I don't need people going out of their way to do something for me, is all. You know life wasn't the greatest for me before, and being in Shibuya alone is a lot more than I've had before. Or than I... deserve. At least, pretty sure that's how the other Gladers would feel about it," she mused, rubbing her neck with her gaze averted as she so often did when nervous, upset, or reminiscing upon her less than savory past. Apparently, Joshua's teasing at least somewhat pulled her out of it, her distant expression shifting to a faint smile. "Heh. What would make you ask that? I was just curious on your stance, was all. Besides, I could ask you the same."

A pause came as Ciel introduced himself, Teresa's head tilting just slightly to the side with evident interest. "Earl, huh? That's pretty impressive, especially for someone so young," she hummed in praise, offering the boy a more sincere smile of her own. "Nice to meet ya, too, Ciel. Actually, I feel like I've met someone else with that name...-- H-huh??"

rsz_where_theres_a_will_by_teh_zombish-db0h937.jpg

Crimson slowly began to paint itself across Teresa's cheek as Ciel inquired as to whether Joshua was her boyfriend and, had the boy been older or had she known he had purposely been teasing, she likely would have been a little more frustrated. As it were, she took it at face value as an unknowing query, and fervently shook her head. "A-ah, no. This is Josh. He's my... boss," she explained hurriedly. Damn it, why did everyone always mistake them for a couple??? She just hoped Joshua wouldn't play along as he always seemed to.

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore
maxresdefault.jpg

"Oh, so your reason for attending this party is more 'business' than 'pleasure'. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the same situation with me, actually." Ciel said, his smile dwindling. It appeared that he didn't have to put on a mask for these two. Well, at least not for Teresa.

"And in answer to your previous inquiry, yes, I'm the Earl of Phantomhive. Most even call me 'The Queen's Guard Dog.' "

@Pretentious Pineapple @Neko Shogun

z21XQe0.png

"Huh?"

It took a moment before Sayori registered that Elizabeth had asked her a question due to the fact she was so excited about the idea of singing a song with her new friends.

"Outside of school? Well, I..."

Sayori poked her two index fingers together. "Not really too much, honestly. I spend most of my time at school, because it makes me feel good to be there. I don't really have much to do at home, eh heh heh heh. Does that seem strange?"

@thatguyinthestore
BDxp9gJCUAAJWoe.jpg

"No, not at all!" Elizabeth exclaimed with a giggle. "Most of the time that I don't spend with Ciel is often spent out in the gardens admiring the flowers, truth be told."

@Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @Crow

Will

" I can most certainly do one of a little kitty cat. That's easy," he said, forming a kitty cat. " You know, if one of my other friends was here, he could make this a real kitty. It's really cool."

Orion

Orion smiled and nodded, happy that he got it. He nodded and decided to show Chibi something cool, making a small ice sculpture of him, though for some reason, it came out as a dog.

@Alex Azure

"Poetry sounds wonderful! I'm personally a girl of music and songs. But what is a song except a poem put to music? We could even put all our talents together. Poetry for the words, music for the rhythm, and with Momoka we could have a cute idol to sing!"

"I bet I could be an idol if I were still a bit younger. I'm old enough to be in college, and most of Producer's idols seem to be in the preteen J-Pop aesthetic. I'm not sure how an older idol would work out."

"But Momoka-chan is right. Sayori-chan, you shpuld be confident in yourself. I'm sure you can accomplish ANYTHING you put your mind to."

@Crow @Neko Shogun
Y9JacI0.png

"Huh, did I say something bad about myself? Sorry, Momoka and Macy~ I didn't mean to sound that way again! Just forget I ever said that, eh heh heh heh. I have plenty of faith in myself! I am... a fun-loving, positive girl!" Sayori replied, smiling as widely as she possibly could to show that she was fine. Truth be told, Sayori could display traces of negativity at times. While she appeared to be a very happy, positive person on the outside, her thoughts and feelings on the inside were a bit different at times. And it was rare if other people found out about this; this dark side of herself wasn't something she had really told anyone about.

"Ah, but you are sooo right, Macy!" Sayori squeaked, folding her hands together. "Poems really are like songs! I'd never really thought of that before, but you're right! I wonder what it would sound like to hear Momoka sing one of my poems? I bet it would be so cool! Or maybe we could all sing a song together. I bet it would be even more fun if we all sang something together! We'd be like a Christmas choir!"

@Crow @Alex Azure
Macy's sensitive heart noticed the dark threads sewing their way through Sayori's soul. As she prattled on with Will about the people she met, she was thinking if a way to lift Sayori's spirits. She noticed the look on Sayori's face and recognized it well. It was the same look her brother had.

It wasn't a face. It was a mask. It was a mask that hid away all the darkness and pain within someone's heart. The mask was there to protect the wearer's friends amd family. If they couldn't see the pain, then they couldn't get hurt by it.

"Hey, Sayori... Do you think we could try something? I want to try writing a poem of my own... impromptu. Improvise a poem. Does that sound like fun?"

"There are many different kinds of Producers and many different kinds of idols, Macy-chama," Momoka explains, "if you can't be one of L.M.B.G, you can simply be one of another unit, after passing auditions and all. L.M.B.G is very specific, but I know a lot of other projects that are not as specific."

"I believe that you met Morikubo-chama back at the Valentine's Day party mentioned," Momoka speaks to Macy, then turns to Sayori as well. "She does her fair share of poetry. I have her contact number if you all need some help."

@Neko Shogun @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure

Will

" I can most certainly do one of a little kitty cat. That's easy," he said, forming a kitty cat. " You know, if one of my other friends was here, he could make this a real kitty. It's really cool."

Orion

Orion smiled and nodded, happy that he got it. He nodded and decided to show Chibi something cool, making a small ice sculpture of him, though for some reason, it came out as a dog.

@Alex Azure

"What kind of witchcraft turns sculptures into animals?"

Chibi took the statue anyway and held it close to his chest. He smiled as if to thank Orion for the gift.

@Lucky

"There are many different kinds of Producers and many different kinds of idols, Macy-chama," Momoka explains, "if you can't be one of L.M.B.G, you can simply be one of another unit, after passing auditions and all. L.M.B.G is very specific, but I know a lot of other projects that are not as specific."

"I believe that you met Morikubo-chama back at the Valentine's Day party mentioned," Momoka speaks to Macy, then turns to Sayori as well. "She does her fair share of poetry. I have her contact number if you all need some help."

"Well, Madoka, do you know any producers who are hiring? I'd be willing to audition."

@Crow @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure

maxresdefault.jpg

"Oh, so your reason for attending this party is more 'business' than 'pleasure'. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the same situation with me, actually." Ciel said, his smile dwindling. It appeared that he didn't have to put on a mask for these two. Well, at least not for Teresa.

"And in answer to your previous inquiry, yes, I'm the Earl of Phantomhive. Most even call me 'The Queen's Guard Dog.' "

@Pretentious Pineapple @Neko Shogun

BDxp9gJCUAAJWoe.jpg

"No, not at all!" Elizabeth exclaimed with a giggle. "Most of the time that I don't spend with Ciel is often spent out in the gardens admiring the flowers, truth be told."

@Neko Sho"gun @Alex Azure @Crow
"There are many different kinds of Producers and many different kinds of idols, Macy-chama," Momoka explains, "if you can't be one of L.M.B.G, you can simply be one of another unit, after passing auditions and all."

yHbK916.png

"Ahhhh! That sounds like a great idea!" Sayori excitedly exclaimed, very pleased with this idea of Macy's. "I would love to read a poem you write! That would make me so happy!"

"That sounds relaxing," Sayori replied to Elizabeth, a dreamy expression on her face. "I love flowers. Ah, is Ciel your boyfriend?" she asked, curious.

"Wow, you have a friend who likes poetry, Momoka? I wish she could be here!"

@Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore

Will

"Life magic. He can use it to give life to inanimate objects into the creature of that species. He also can use it selfishly to keep himself young, by taking a little life from others, it's selfish, but it is how he doesn't become old."

Orion

Orion smiled and was happy that he liked the gift. He wished he had voted for the adorable boy sooner, but it was too late. He ran his hand through his hair, thinking of who his choices were.

@Alex Azure

Will

"Life magic. He can use it to give life to inanimate objects into the creature of that species. He also can use it selfishly to keep himself young, by taking a little life from others, it's selfish, but it is how he doesn't become old."

Orion

Orion smiled and was happy that he liked the gift. He wished he had voted for the adorable boy sooner, but it was too late. He ran his hand through his hair, thinking of who his choices were.

@Alex Azure

"Perhaps he's just afraid. If you can teach him to not fear death, he might stop stealing life."

yHbK916.png

"Ahhhh! That sounds like a great idea!" Sayori excitedly exclaimed, very pleased with this idea of Macy's. "I would love to read a poem you write! That would make me so happy!"

"That sounds relaxing," Sayori replied to Elizabeth, a dreamy expression on her face. "I love flowers. Ah, is Ciel your boyfriend?" she asked, curious.

"Wow, you have a friend who likes poetry, Momoka? I wish she could be here!"

@Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore

"Here, let me try writing something then. Will, if you don't mind, can I borrow your notebook and pen?"

If he agreed, Macy would begin quickly scribling the poem down. If not, then she would compose the piece in her head and share it orally. Her poem went:

Dear brother of mine is quite silly.
He always puts his life on the line.
People ask him how he is doing.
He responds, with a smile,
"I'm fine."

But I know how he feels. Really,
Sadness clings close to his heart.
I can see how he's truly feeling.
The pain will soom tear him apart.

But it isn't too late for healing
If he lets his emotions release.
If he tells me what he is thinking,
Then perhaps his heart will find peace.

"There. Poem complete. How is that, Sayori?"
Will

" I don't think it will be so simple. He's old, like 200+. I don't think he will change so simply, it's messy. So... I'm not the ask a girl out on talking to her first, but I want to know something. Are you single?"

@Alex Azure

Macy was so absorbed in her poem writing that this question threw her off guard. "Well, um, I mean... Yes, I am. I am single. Why... Why do you ask?" Her face began turning shades of red.

@Neko Shogun @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Lucky

A circle was drawn around Issun. Wow that was a lot of talking for 'i don't want to be an inch tall'. Still, Amaterasu supposed she understood. Their time in the emperor's quarters- and even his body, that had been freaky and pretty gross -was not exactly pleasant, and she had only been his size for a short amount of time. She couldn't imagine being that way all of the time. But, still, she wasn't going to let him be led into some trap for an upsizing, damn it.

Helpfully, she gestured to the ground, before holding her pointer finger and thumb just short of touching. About an inch apart. Then, she gestured upward from the ground, about to Issun's current height, with a proud look on her face. Yup. He was taller now, as she so observantly pointed out. Not necessarily the full height of the young adult he was, but still. Closer.

54_by_teh_zombish-dbx26p0.jpg

Satisfied that her mix of reassurance he could grow and her use of her brush to induce love and calm would definitely work, she again levelled her gaze upon Silora, her expression shifting to a concerned frown as she noticed the wince and quickly drew back. The scar was... Appalling. Never had such a thing occurred before, and the woman was worried. Had she truly done that to this poor woman? She...

An apologetic bow was all she could offer, unsure how she could possibly help the elf before her. Still, she blinked at the mention of Issun's nickname for her, and could only slowly shake her head as though to convey there was a misunderstanding at hand and that all was well on that front. Still, she seemed to struggle to pull her gaze away from the print she had unwittingly left on the other's skin.

@Sen @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi
IjEAuy1.png

At the elf's comment, Issun's facial expression changed into one of complete blankness.
"What did you just call me...? A d- dwarf! Holy-, do all busty babes just have big jugs to compensate for their total lack of manners? That's such a turn off."

Silora laughed off Issun's lack of manners with a mocking laugh. "I vote for Elena!" she boomed, and immediately caught herself by slapping her trap shut. After a long moment of silent suspicion, she slowly uncovered her mouth and cleared her voice. "Odd...where was I...oh, yes,"

"You flatter me like a dwarf would, you stand as tall as a dwarf would, yet you aren't a dwarf?"
she pondered aloud, holding her offended tone, "You must forgive me - I was locked in a prison fashioned from my own blood deep underground for over half a decade until just a year ago, and I'm-" she sharply cut herself off as Amaterasu stepped in, and paused to process the message the mute goddess was trying to convey.

Eventually, Silora cleared her throat and stepped off.
"Again, I apologize, Loving Sun," she spoke with sincerity, easily surrendering the argument to the deity, though it appeared Amaterasu had further concerns. Her sharp eyebrows furrowing into her blindfold, Silora looked again to the scar Amaterasu had given her, and subsequently raised her hands to wave away the goddess' concern.

"It's nothing, Amaterasu; it's an indescribable honour to have been touched by a goddess,"
Silora played it off positively, "I'll forever wear your mark with pride, as I do Elune's," she mentioned, reaching for a glittering crescent moon pendant hanging from her neck, and lifting it off her collar to reveal a pearly-bluish-white scar present in the exact shape of the pendant.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back