Status
Not open for further replies.
Will

" Sure, you can borrow my pen and paper and stuff. I wouldn't mind at all," he replied back to her with a smile.

Will awkwardly looked at her. " Oh... no reason. I was just curious. I mean, I'm surprised, but I was curious. I never asked anyone that before... and..." He paused, thinking. Why did he ask her? He never really had thought of that question until he met her and she was so nice.... was this what love felt? It was so warm.... and he wasn't sure if he liked it. " You just seem like you need a pick me up and...is it getting hot here?" he asked, unbuttoning his shirt a little... well, actually a lot, feeling hot. Of course, he was well-built. It came with being the city he was from. You either trained yourself to not find trouble or you were killed. And also, Chaos liked hot guys. He took a deep breath. " So, uhh- how come a kitty?" He asked.

Last edited:
yHbK916.png

"Ahhhh! That sounds like a great idea!" Sayori excitedly exclaimed, very pleased with this idea of Macy's. "I would love to read a poem you write! That would make me so happy!"

"That sounds relaxing," Sayori replied to Elizabeth, a dreamy expression on her face. "I love flowers. Ah, is Ciel your boyfriend?" she asked, curious.

"Wow, you have a friend who likes poetry, Momoka? I wish she could be here!"

@Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore
"Oh, he's more than that! Ciel is my fiancé! Isn't he just the cutest?" Elizabeth exclaimed with pure joy.

@Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @Crow

yHbK916.png

"Ahhhh! That sounds like a great idea!" Sayori excitedly exclaimed, very pleased with this idea of Macy's. "I would love to read a poem you write! That would make me so happy!"

"That sounds relaxing," Sayori replied to Elizabeth, a dreamy expression on her face. "I love flowers. Ah, is Ciel your boyfriend?" she asked, curious.

"Wow, you have a friend who likes poetry, Momoka? I wish she could be here!"

@Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore

"She's more of an acquaintance really," Momoka smiles in response.

@Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun
"What kind of witchcraft turns sculptures into animals?"

Chibi took the statue anyway and held it close to his chest. He smiled as if to thank Orion for the gift.

@Lucky

"Well, Madoka, do you know any producers who are hiring? I'd be willing to audition."

@Crow @Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Alex Azure

"I'll need to check the schedules of the other Producers when I head back. I don't even know my own brother's schedule," Producer responds. "What kind of music would you be interested in singing, though? Maybe a particular motif you have for a potential idol persona?"

@Alex Azure

Will

" Sure, you can borrow my pen and paper and stuff. I wouldn't mind at all," he replied back to her with a smile.

Will awkwardly looked at her. " Oh... no reason. I was just curious. I mean, I'm surprised, but I was curious. I never asked anyone that before... and..." He paused, thinking. Why did he ask her? He never really had thought of that question until he met her and she was so nice.... was this what love felt? It was so warm.... and he wasn't sure if he liked it. " You just seem like you need a pick me up and...is it getting hot here?" he asked, unbuttoning his shirt a little... well, actually a lot, feeling hot. Of course, he was well-built. It came with being the city he was from. You either trained yourself to not find trouble or you were killed. And also, Chaos liked hot guys. He took a deep breath. " So, uhh- how come a kitty?" He asked.

@Alex Azure

"WELL, UM, CATS REMIND ME OF A FRIEND, AND, UM... HEY LOOK A DISTRACTION."
"She's more of an acquaintance really," Momoka smiles in response.

@Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun

"I'll need to check the schedules of the other Producers when I head back. I don't even know my own brother's schedule," Producer responds. "What kind of music would you be interested in singing, though? Maybe a particular motif you have for a potential idol persona?"

@Alex Azure

"C-C-Clasical style pieces. I know a lot of classical pieces don't have lyrics, but that flowing and orchestral style is the kind of aesthetic I like. I suppose you could say I've wanted to be a ballerina?"

Macy finally shook off the jitters of Will's question. She whispered, "Producer, how red is my face?"

@Lucky @Crow

Will

Will paused and didn't look at the distraction, instead rebuttoning his shirt, hoping he didn't look like a fool. God, maybe he could use a shift to blind in. " So, ummm, what's the friend's name?" He asked.

@Alex Azure

Will

Will paused and didn't look at the distraction, instead rebuttoning his shirt, hoping he didn't look like a fool. God, maybe he could use a shift to blind in. " So, ummm, what's the friend's name?" He asked.

@Alex Azure

"My friend's name? Ilona. We both made friends with this little kitten when we were young. We haven't seen each other since childhood. Well, unless you count that one time... I don't. I would like to see her again sometime."

@Lucky @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun

Will

" That is a nice name and that makes sense. Kittens are adorable to be quite honest," Will said, sketching in his journal of Macy. He took a deep breath, smiling. " I hope you get to see your friend again," he said to her. He looked over at Orion who was enjoying himself with the little wolf.

@Alex Azure

Last edited:
Will

" That is a nice name and that makes sense. Kittens are adorable to be quite honest," Will said, sketching in his journal of Macy. He took a deep breath, smiling. " I hope you get to see your friend again," he said to her. He looked over at Orion who was enjoying himself with the little wolf.

@Alex Azure

The little wolf was still technically human. However, Chibi was entertaining himself and Orion by drawing the faces of the different people here at the party.​

"WELL, UM, CATS REMIND ME OF A FRIEND, AND, UM... HEY LOOK A DISTRACTION."

"C-C-Clasical style pieces. I know a lot of classical pieces don't have lyrics, but that flowing and orchestral style is the kind of aesthetic I like. I suppose you could say I've wanted to be a ballerina?"

Macy finally shook off the jitters of Will's question. She whispered, "Producer, how red is my face?"

@Lucky @Crow

"Not a bad choice. I'll see what my fellow Producers can do. I do know one idol in the Production who hails from a family of classical musicians."

"Very, very," Producer whispers back to Macy in an undaunted, serious manner.

"Is Illona a common name?" Producer asks.

@Lucky @Alex Azure

"Not a bad choice. I'll see what my fellow Producers can do. I do know one idol in the Production who hails from a family of classical musicians."

"Very, very," Producer whispers back to Macy in an undaunted, serious manner.

"Is Illona a common name?" Producer asks.

@Lucky @Alex Azure

"Certainly not common where I come, and probably not common where you come from. I doubt there's more than one Ilona in the whole Multiverse."

@Lucky @Crow @Neko Shogun

"Now that you mention it," Joshua began, "Maybe there is something or someone I enjoy here." He opened his mouth to add something, but was caught off guard when Teresa would make the comment about seven minutes in heaven. "Hah, so that's what you think I'd enjoy doing during my free time? It's nice to know your opinion of me is so high," he replied back. Josh was actually teasing her, knowing she was just joking around with him. "Trivia can be a rather interesting game, assuming you have intellectual competition. I know, shocking, right? You were probably expecting my idea of fun would be a little creepier than that," he said with his usual giggle.

"Ah, I see. Well, I find it a bit ridiculous for you to say that you don't deserve to be in Shibuya. Of course you do. You earned your stay in Shibuya." The angel paused, looking to her when she would smile. "You could ask the same, huh? Are you asking? Maybe I did get you something," Joshua replied back, entirely serious. Yeah, he did get her something. It was just hard to talk with Teresa about it considering the fact that there were so many other people around them.

Glancing to Ciel when he would ask if Joshua was her boyfriend, Joshua would only smile. "I know you're shy, dear, but you don't have to pretend we aren't together," he joked, a cheeky expression on his face.

@Pretentious Pineapple @thatguyinthestore
maxresdefault.jpg

"Oh, so your reason for attending this party is more 'business' than 'pleasure'. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the same situation with me, actually." Ciel said, his smile dwindling. It appeared that he didn't have to put on a mask for these two. Well, at least not for Teresa.

"And in answer to your previous inquiry, yes, I'm the Earl of Phantomhive. Most even call me 'The Queen's Guard Dog.' "

@Pretentious Pineapple @Neko Shogun
wip_pose_by_teh_zombish-d9e68le.png

Ah, progress! "See? I knew ya had it in you. Why don't ya just spend time with that, then? Whatever or whoever it is," she suggested proudly, nodding in show of satisfaction with what really wasn't that big of a breakthrough. "Better than moping by yourself by the tree." Of course, she didn't really exactly want him to leave necessarily. She enjoyed his presence, but she also wanted him to be happy. Even if it was slightly annoying to think he might not have been with her for some reason she couldn't quite place.

"I mean, yeah, it is,"
she quipped with faux seriousness, stoic expression unwavering through the joke. "Besides, you're an angel, aren't you? Even the name fits. Not to mention your affinity for less than savory contact," she jabbed further, falsely absentminded in her 'observations'. "Can't say I see the trivia piece, though. You don't strike me as the stunningly smart sort." There was a pause before she nodded, her grin finally returning after a brief vacation. "Yeah, that's it. Creepy is more the word. Glad you agree." Really she didn't mean it, she swore.

Joshua arguing that she had earned her place was likely inevitable, but the reaper was uncertain she entirely agreed. Sure, all she had done throughout her life was solely what she had believed to be right, and she would never not stand by that; but in the long run, she had made mistakes along the way. And others had certainly believed a large number of her actions to be in the wrong. Which was why she had specified that it was not only her own belief that she did not necessarily deserve the life she led now, but nonetheless? "...Thanks," she spoke, sincerity ringing true in her gentle voice. Hoping to clear any awkwardness, and to refrain from coming off too heartfelt, she quickly added with a smile. "Don't get too mushy on me, though. I know it's the holidays and all, but you wouldn't wanna come off soft, would ya?" she teased, lightly nudging the male with her elbow. Haha, yeah...

"Well if you did, it better not be anything like the last gift you gave me,"
she spoke with equal seriousness, features blank as she stared at nothing, internally dying a little as she thought back to the day that she walked into her room... only to find a picture of a scantily clad Joshua stuck above her bed. She still hadn't figured out how to get rid of it, either; it had quickly become apparent after numerous attempts to destroy it that it had been charmed.

Ahem. Anyways.

68_by_teh_zombish-d9d8fvt.jpg

"...I guess business is a word for it,"
she spoke to Ciel, pursing her lips and seeming slightly more calm. Though, his sudden less enthused shift in attitude was almost sad to her. Perhaps he was not living a life so peaceful as his initial exterior made it seem. "But that's some fierce title, kid. I imagine you're a tough one," she mused in praise, but didn't get very far because stupid Joshua had to go and be a huge jerk like always. Her blush that had not faded in entirety now came back in full force, and the male was hastily harshly elbowed, a frustrated and flustered glare shot his way.

"Sh-shut up. God..."

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore

Silora laughed off Issun's lack of manners with a mocking laugh. "I vote for Elena!" she boomed, and immediately caught herself by slapping her trap shut. After a long moment of silent suspicion, she slowly uncovered her mouth and cleared her voice. "Odd...where was I...oh, yes,"

"You flatter me like a dwarf would, you stand as tall as a dwarf would, yet you aren't a dwarf?"
she pondered aloud, holding her offended tone, "You must forgive me - I was locked in a prison fashioned from my own blood deep underground for over half a decade until just a year ago, and I'm-" she sharply cut herself off as Amaterasu stepped in, and paused to process the message the mute goddess was trying to convey.

Eventually, Silora cleared her throat and stepped off.
"Again, I apologize, Loving Sun," she spoke with sincerity, easily surrendering the argument to the deity, though it appeared Amaterasu had further concerns. Her sharp eyebrows furrowing into her blindfold, Silora looked again to the scar Amaterasu had given her, and subsequently raised her hands to wave away the goddess' concern.

"It's nothing, Amaterasu; it's an indescribable honour to have been touched by a goddess,"
Silora played it off positively, "I'll forever wear your mark with pride, as I do Elune's," she mentioned, reaching for a glittering crescent moon pendant hanging from her neck, and lifting it off her collar to reveal a pearly-bluish-white scar present in the exact shape of the pendant.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Sen
77_by_teh_zombish-dbx2g3d.jpg

God as she may have been, Amaterasu was perhaps different than one would expect of a divine being. Certainly, she radiated unbelievable amounts of grace, holiness, purity and light, but she was not of the sort to worry without necessity. As such, while she was unsettled and concerned initially by the mark she left upon the skin of the elf, she slowly nodded her understanding when the other woman insisted all was well. While she did not understand just why this had occurred, or who this Elune who had left the other mark was, she was glad to hear that the woman was at least well. And... Proud, even. That fact was touching, in truth, and gratitude emanated from the subtle smile that graced her lips.

Furthermore, she seemed receptive of the matter between her travelling companion and this girl, not apparently offended by the reference to Issun as a dwarf or the expression of discontent with Silora's attitude in turn. All would be well in the end, she was certain; the small envoy had a tendencies to easily forgive those with ample chests. Which, to him, appeared to be every female he met. Though he seemed to have more appreciation for some than others.

...She chose not to acknowledge, at the moment, that she was apparently one of the far more appreciated ones.

What she did acknowledge was her son's actions. The boy had evidently gotten caught up in a drawn exchange with another seeming near his age(who smelled of the food boy from earlier, and Amaterasu quickly pieced together was the same male). While she did not mind this terribly much, she felt mild concern regarding her son's rather careless use of the Celestial Brush, but...

Mmrgh. Children would be children, she supposed. It was a matter that could not be helped, and she willfully dismissed for the moment.

@Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Alex Azure @Lucky @Jeremi

77_by_teh_zombish-dbx2g3d.jpg

God as she may have been, Amaterasu was perhaps different than one would expect of a divine being. Certainly, she radiated unbelievable amounts of grace, holiness, purity and light, but she was not of the sort to worry without necessity. As such, while she was unsettled and concerned initially by the mark she left upon the skin of the elf, she slowly nodded her understanding when the other woman insisted all was well. While she did not understand just why this had occurred, or who this Elune who had left the other mark was, she was glad to hear that the woman was at least well. And... Proud, even. That fact was touching, in truth, and gratitude emanated from the subtle smile that graced her lips.

Furthermore, she seemed receptive of the matter between her travelling companion and this girl, not apparently offended by the reference to Issun as a dwarf or the expression of discontent with Silora's attitude in turn. All would be well in the end, she was certain; the small envoy had a tendencies to easily forgive those with ample chests. Which, to him, appeared to be every female he met. Though he seemed to have more appreciation for some than others.

...She chose not to acknowledge, at the moment, that she was apparently one of the far more appreciated ones.

What she did acknowledge was her son's actions. The boy had evidently gotten caught up in a drawn exchange with another seeming near his age(who smelled of the food boy from earlier, and Amaterasu quickly pieced together was the same male). While she did not mind this terribly much, she felt mild concern regarding her son's rather careless use of the Celestial Brush, but...

Mmrgh. Children would be children, she supposed. It was a matter that could not be helped, and she willfully dismissed for the moment.

@Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @Alex Azure @Lucky @Jeremi

Chibiterasu gave Orion a quick doodle to show that he would take the notebook and bring it right back. Once he git approval, Chibi rushed as fast as he vould over to Amaterasu. He held up the drawings that he had made with Orion for her to see.

okami__celestial_brush_techniques_by_fir3h34rt-d4jmf8j.jpg

@Pretentious Pineapple @Sen @Lucky @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

Orion

Orion smiled and nodded, saying that the little one could show his notebook to his mother. It was nice someone got to share it with family. The way Orion was born, he didn't have a father or a mother, he just was. He was made of a spell performed by many different people. Some friends and of course, it was also due to a goddess that he was here. Well, a nice goddess named Belldandy... at least he thought that was her name was. He had taken pieces from all had helped bring him to life... but even then, he was never a whole person, pieces of everyone else was a part of him.. It was kind od sad.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Sen @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

Chibiterasu gave Orion a quick doodle to show that he would take the notebook and bring it right back. Once he git approval, Chibi rushed as fast as he vould over to Amaterasu. He held up the drawings that he had made with Orion for her to see.

Orion

Orion smiled and nodded, saying that the little one could show his notebook to his mother. It was nice someone got to share it with family. The way Orion was born, he didn't have a father or a mother, he just was. He was made of a spell performed by many different people. Some friends and of course, it was also due to a goddess that he was here. Well, a nice goddess named Belldandy... at least he thought that was her name was. He had taken pieces from all had helped bring him to life... but even then, he was never a whole person, pieces of everyone else was a part of him.. It was kind od sad.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Sen @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah
10_by_teh_zombish-dbx1xmi.png

Okay so even though she wasn't really happy with the careless use of the brush, seeing her son as happy and proud as he looked now made it impossible not to smile upon him. In a manner of praise, she patted his head, ruffling his white hair fondly. Curse that darn cuteness. Her kid deserved the world. If using his powers to goof off made him happy and he didn't harm anyone in the process? So be it. Besides, maybe he'd learn something. Practice was good, she supposed.

@Sen @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Lucky

Okay so even though she wasn't really happy with the careless use of the brush, seeing her son as happy and proud as he looked now made it impossible not to smile upon him. In a manner of praise, she patted his head, ruffling his white hair fondly. Curse that darn cuteness. Her kid deserved the world. If using his powers to goof off made him happy and he didn't harm anyone in the process? So be it. Besides, maybe he'd learn something. Practice was good, she supposed.

As Chibi was walking back to Orion, he continued practicing with his Celestial Brush. Suddenly the book split i half, cleaved by a divine force.

On the bright side, Chibi just learned Power Slash!

On the negative, he doesn't know Rejuvenation. Whoops.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Sen @Lucky

"Thank you for the concern nonetheless; I'm touched, truly, to know my faith is not misplaced," Silora added, before her attention was stolen away by what appeared to be just...a child-sized version of Amaterasu. It didn't take the former mother long to connect the dots.

"No..." she whispered to herself, and knelt down to come eye-to-eye with Chibiterasu and smiled, "and who would this precious little cub be?" Silora wondered aloud, and held her open palm out to the boy "Don't let the horns and gravelly voice fool you, I'm no demon. Promise,"

@Alex Azure @Pretentious Pineapple @Lucky @Jeremi

"Thank you for the concern nonetheless; I'm touched, truly, to know my faith is not misplaced," Silora added, before her attention was stolen away by what appeared to be just...a child-sized version of Amaterasu. It didn't take the former mother long to connect the dots.

"No..." she whispered to herself, and knelt down to come eye-to-eye with Chibiterasu and smiled, "and who would this precious little cub be?" Silora wondered aloud, and held her open palm out to the boy "Don't let the horns and gravelly voice fool you, I'm no demon. Promise,"

@Alex Azure @Pretentious Pineapple @Lucky @Jeremi

Somewhat nervousky, Chibiterasu reaches out to quickly shake the woman's hand and release it. He saw his mother's touch burn befire and didn't wish to cause the same damage.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Pretentious Pineapple @Sen @Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back