Status
Not open for further replies.

original.gif

"Hehe~ Thank you~ You look stroooong... Are you a fighter too?"

@Gummi Bunnies

"Oh look, we have our stereotypical pig." Sans exclaimed, shooting her a look as she went past him towards the food table. "And she's already stuffing herself. Disgusting. I'm assuming the people from her Universe are all fat and unmannerly." He stated, not caring if she overheard him or not.

@Takumi

Bee stopped and glanced over to Sans. He was being pretty rude and mean, and that made him a bit of a buzzkill to her vibe.

"Uh, it's not okay to assume that about people dude, chill out." Bee replied with a shrug and wiped off her face. "And besides, from what I saw that penguin guy almost sucked up the whole table or something." she added, mentioning towards DeDeDe.

tumblr_p0xekn5Fqs1uaogmwo4_250.png

"Hey, wait a minute...how can a skeleton still have eyes and why are they all weird and glowey?" Bee asked curiously, her plate of food momentarily forgotten.

@Widowmaker

Will

Will nodded and walked over to the skeleton who had said he liked his puns. " Hey, you mentioned that you liked my puns. I'm Will, I hope you will remember that." He waited to see if the skeleton would respond.

@Widowmaker

Orion: Buffet

Orion's instincts to help anything littler than him and in need kicked in, noticing the adorable child tugging on the other woman's dresses. He grabbed some more food and moved towards the child. " Hey, here, kid," he said, handing him a plate of food.

@Alex Azure

Last edited:
"Oh really, a magician? Cool!" Ibuki answered with an excite cheer, momentarily broken away from her conversation with Sakura. However, the shinobi quickly recalled the school girl martial artist and turned her head back with an embarassed look, "S-Sorry for getting off track like that. You want to come with me and Elena to find the magician so we can keep talking?"

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Hmm..." Elena looked around the crowd until finally. "Oh! There she is! Hecate! Here I am!"

The woman that Elena called to was hard to miss. Pale white skin, a few more inches on Elena.

1820013-hecate_02.jpg

As well as the three faces adorning her head. "Ah, there you are Elena. I thought I had missed you in the revelry."

Despite looking like she did Elena still gave her a friendly smile as Hecate walked up to them. "Everyone this is Hecate!"

A smirk adorned all three of Hecate's heads as she looked at Ibuki and the others. "Charmed I'm sure."

@Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee

0f723d8dbc53861a15b4bbe2d52aacac-d476sfh.jpg

Chibiterasu was unsure about how to proceed in this party. Even though Waka had assured them that this party would be safe and fun, he could feel how tense Amaterasu was. If his mother couldn't relax, then how could he? He stuck close to his mother, and was almost hidden behind her dress.

Chibi had never been outside of the Celestial Plane, and almost everything at the party seemed strange and alien to him. However, his stomach began to growl and he saw his mother with something in her mouth that looked like food. He saw that she had gathered the food from the table, so he jumped as high as he could to view the spread available.

As he jumped, he saw the large buffet full of meats, sweets, and treats. His mouth began to water and his nose caught a quick whiff of the aroma. However, the child was not exactly tall enough to obtain any food on his own.

Chibi tugged on the hem of his mother's dress and pointed towards the table of food, hoping to recieve her help in getting a bite to eat.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Sen @thatguyinthestore @Everyone​
63_by_teh_zombish-dbx2gdc.jpg

"...?"

Immediately, Amaterasu's defensive aura diminished as she felt the light tug on the fabric of her dress, her eyes slowly roaming downward to regard the small boy so similar in appearance to her. And then it moved to the table of treats. Momentarily reaching up to remove her own treat from her mouth- or at least the stick it had been upon, the treat itself now consumed in it's entirety -, she tossed it into the nearest wastebin with a practiced flick of her wrist, speedily flipping a variety of treats on to a plate in the air in the same motion before catching it and calmly offering it to the boy with a smile.

...And then peering at the man who had offered a plate as well, her head tilting slightly as though confused as to just what he was doing. But despite her wariness, recognition was there, right alongside mild gratitude.

Chibi would take her damn plate though. She also still glared at DeDeDe from the corner of her eyes

@Alex Azure @Lucky @thatguyinthestore

"Hmm..." Elena looked around the crowd until finally. "Oh! There she is! Hecate! Here I am!"

The woman that Elena called to was hard to miss. Pale white skin, a few more inches on Elena.

1820013-hecate_02.jpg

As well as the three faces adorning her head. "Ah, there you are Elena. I thought I had missed you in the revelry."

Despite looking like she did Elena still gave her a friendly smile as Hecate walked up to them. "Everyone this is Hecate!"

A smirk adorned all three of Hecate's heads as she looked at Ibuki and the others. "Charmed I'm sure."

@Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee
"Eh?" A few rapid blinks, then a rub of her eyes... yep, Ibuki was staring up at a woman who was both somehow even taller than Elena, but carrying around three pretty faces that seemed to enjoy smirking at them all. Where the heck was Elena getting all of her new friends from? Is this the sort of person who she was meeting in France while she studied there? "Uh, sure, lets say charmed. Anyways, I'm Ibuki and that's Sakura," She pointed between them both to make clear who was who while trying to mask her amazement at the woman's appearance with a friendly smile, "Nice to meet ya, Hecate. So... you want to tell us how you and Elena met? Three faces ready to watch for danger and magic, must be some story of how you two ended up together."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

The music the band played at the moment may have been a bit...off with Shun's dance moves.

One girl couldn't help but giggle at his dancing.

"Your dancing is quite interesting, sir. Though I do believe it's a bit out of place for this tune...would you like a dance partner, perhaps?"

@Gummi Bunnies

---

"Oh, yeah, I've been keeping up my usual regiment! Kinda the reason why I'm so busy nowadays, but it's totally worth it!" Sakura would stop talking as Elena introduced them to Hecate. Sakura, though surprised by the woman's appearance, did her best to be polite. "Nice to meet you!" She bowed politely to Hecate.

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu

-----

"Ain't no one scarfin' all the food down!" The man who had stopped Dedede dusted his hands. "Miss Karin would accuse ME of eatin' it all, an' no way am I lettin' that happen!"

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Lucky

Will

Will nodded and walked over to the skeleton who had said he liked his puns. " Hey, you mentioned that you liked my puns. I'm Will, I hope you will remember that." He waited to see if the skeleton would respond.

@Widowmaker

Orion: Buffet

Orion's instincts to help anything littler than him and in need kicked in, noticing the adorable child tugging on the other woman's dresses. He grabbed some more food and moved towards the child. " Hey, here, kid," he said, handing him a plate of food.

@Alex Azure
63_by_teh_zombish-dbx2gdc.jpg

"...?"

Immediately, Amaterasu's defensive aura diminished as she felt the light tug on the fabric of her dress, her eyes slowly roaming downward to regard the small boy so similar in appearance to her. And then it moved to the table of treats. Momentarily reaching up to remove her own treat from her mouth- or at least the stick it had been upon, the treat itself now consumed in it's entirety -, she tossed it into the nearest wastebin with a practiced flick of her wrist, speedily flipping a variety of treats on to a plate in the air in the same motion before catching it and calmly offering it to the boy with a smile.

...And then peering at the man who had offered a plate as well, her head tilting slightly as though confused as to just what he was doing. But despite her wariness, recognition was there, right alongside mild gratitude.

Chibi would take her damn plate though. She also still glared at DeDeDe from the corner of her eyes

@Alex Azure @Lucky @thatguyinthestore

Chibi was happy to take the plate of food from Ammy and began eating its contents. However, he looked equally as confused as his mother towards the man offering him food. He couldn't take a second plate, so he took the food from the man's plate and placed it onto his own. As he did this, he looked up to his mother, searching her face for approval or denial.
The music the band played at the moment may have been a bit...off with Shun's dance moves.

"Your dancing is quite interesting, sir. Though I do believe it's a bit out of place for this tune...would you like a dance partner, perhaps?"

@Gummi Bunnies

---

"Oh, yeah, I've been keeping up my usual regiment! Kinda the reason why I'm so busy nowadays, but it's totally worth it!" Sakura would stop talking as Elena introduced them to Hecate. Sakura, though surprised by the woman's appearance, did her best to be polite. "Nice to meet you!" She bowed politely to Hecate.

-----

"Ain't no one scarfin' all the food down!" The man who had stopped Dedede dusted his hands. "Miss Karin would accuse ME of eatin' it all, an' no way am I lettin' that happen!"

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Lucky

This loud man stole Chibi's attention. He placed the food he was taking from Orion back on to Orion's plate. Chibi didn't want to be accused of taking too much food.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Lucky @thatguyinthestore

"Eh?" A few rapid blinks, then a rub of her eyes... yep, Ibuki was staring up at a woman who was both somehow even taller than Elena, but carrying around three pretty faces that seemed to enjoy smirking at them all. Where the heck was Elena getting all of her new friends from? Is this the sort of person who she was meeting in France while she studied there? "Uh, sure, lets say charmed. Anyways, I'm Ibuki and that's Sakura," She pointed between them both to make clear who was who while trying to mask her amazement at the woman's appearance with a friendly smile, "Nice to meet ya, Hecate. So... you want to tell us how you and Elena met? Three faces ready to watch for danger and magic, must be some story of how you two ended up together."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Oh I was just having parking problems outside and Elena came to my aid."

"Yes!" Elena exclaimed. "Then we started talking and I suggested that we should try to get more acquainted during the party!"

Hecate smirked. "It's so rare for people in this era to remember someone like me, so I just had to come and see in what way this Karin Kanzuki. I have not celebrated it that many times, having been banished by Zeus for millennia, does this party what humans refer to 'egg-nog'?"

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu

Bee stopped and glanced over to Sans. He was being pretty rude and mean, and that made him a bit of a buzzkill to her vibe.

"Uh, it's not okay to assume that about people dude, chill out." Bee replied with a shrug and wiped off her face. "And besides, from what I saw that penguin guy almost sucked up the whole table or something." she added, mentioning towards DeDeDe.

tumblr_p0xekn5Fqs1uaogmwo4_250.png

"Hey, wait a minute...how can a skeleton still have eyes and why are they all weird and glowey?" Bee asked curiously, her plate of food momentarily forgotten.

jagged_edges__underfell_sans_x_reader__by_unluckyamulet-d9y7soy.jpg

"Gee, I don't know, is it the same as the fact you have a clear obsession over Bee's? Or am I not your same happy-dappy chap?" Sans exclaimed, giving her quite the look over with his "Glowey Eye" as she put it. "You're not particularly knowledgeable of Monster Kind are you, kiddo? Wouldn't be surprised. Ugh, and you remind me too much of that one brat back in my world who kept on being "Nice" and "Merciful." Don't people realise that being nice and merciful, gets you fucking NOWHERE?!"

Will

"Heh. Good one. I'll keep an "Eyesocket" out for ya if I ever want someone to entertain me at this boring party. Whoever invited me here has another thing coming if they expect me to be all, lovey dovey. Disgusting."

@Lucky @Takumi

While they were getting acquainted, Plutia wondered off to the Dance Floor.

tumblr_inline_owm795b9r21v5mpk0_100.png

❝ Huh... guess waiting a bit can't hurt. Thanks for the heads up then. ❞ Akiyama saw there really wasn't a chance at seeing Karin until she was done with her business. Well, it looked like he had to kill time somehow. Looked like no one was dancing, so...

tumblr_mhtktfkqrw1r0lwogo4_250.gif

❝ Don't mind if I take the dance floor right about now. ❞ Akiyama was just gonna take the dancing spotlight for now.

"Aww... I wanna dance with yooouuu... But I don't know how to dance..." Plutia exclaimed, a bit upset at that fact. She never really learned how to dance since being a CPU involved nothing like that. She then had an idea.

"Heeey! Can I transform? I bet my Goddess form would totally be a party woman!~ " Plutia asked politely. Whenever she asked anyone to transform, they would start to feel a air of sadism come from her. Back in her Universe, people were terrified of her Goddess form and with good reason. But would these people feel what they feel? "I never get to transform on my own back in my world... People are always terrified of me..."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

original.gif

"Hehe~ Thank you~ You look stroooong... Are you a fighter too?"

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_p0sgaa2BAk1v76r55_100.png

❝ Strong? Well... I'm not really the fighting type. My ojisan wouldn't be happy with me if I picked up learning how to fight anyways. But I do practice lots on my dancing routines and my lyrics for my time being an idol. ❞ Haruka wasn't sure where this came from, but she did mention her career to her.

@Widowmaker

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_ov9x22edWm1v5mpk0_100.png

❝ Heheh, call that my warm-up round. I haven't been able to unwind like this, being an office job and all. ❞ It wasn't like people would learn that even at his own job, Akiyama did nothing but sleep around and eat instant noodles all day. ❝ I don't mind a partner, not like I can hog up all the fun here. ❞

@Yun Lee

"Oh I was just having parking problems outside and Elena came to my aid."

"Yes!" Elena exclaimed. "Then we started talking and I suggested that we should try to get more acquainted during the party!"

Hecate smirked. "It's so rare for people in this era to remember someone like me, so I just had to come and see in what way this Karin Kanzuki. I have not celebrated it that many times, having been banished by Zeus for millennia, does this party what humans refer to 'egg-nog'?"

"Wait, Zeus as in that Greek god? What the heck...?" Only Elena could somehow make friends with a goddess or being who seemed the enemy of the Greek god of thunder. However, Hecate didn't seem interested in causing trouble, at least as long as the Kenyan princess was around, so Ibuki wouldn't say anything that might cause a ruckus. Instead, she simply perked up with a smile and nodded, "Probably with the buffet - Karin's usually all for making sure her guests are taken care, so if it's not there, I'm sure one of the butlers could help."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Enter: Orion and Will

Will stared at the invitation he had received and had come to the party and looked over at his older friend Orion. " Could you go over why again I should have come?" He asked.

"Because I thought it would be a good idea if you just chilled out. After all, it would seem rather cold to deny the invitation," Will replied back to him.

Orion groaned. " Am I going to have to listen your bad puns for the whole time?" He asked.

Will pouted. " These are not bad puns. It's a list of all the best winter puns. My uncle gave to me." Will held the book off, showing it to Orion. It read: Worst Best Winter puns: Sure to make you groan grin.

" Which uncle?" Orion asked.

" Misfortune... he called it a pre-Christmas gift. I know it sounds sketchy since he hates my dad, but it was so nice of him." Orion sometimes forgot that Will could just as be clueless as him.

" I'm going to get some food, do you want any?" He asked. Will looked over at him and shivered at the thought of provided food.

" I got my own food from home. I'm good. I would rather not have something altered. Better safe than sorry.... especially after what happened when I was younger." Will took out some water of his own and took a drink back.

Orion understood the incident he was referring to was when he had been forced aging food to allow Chaos a host and it had been disasterous and even since, Will always carried his own food and never took anything from anyone. Orion headed to the buffet table and took a single plate of food and took a bite.

Will: Alone

Will stood alone, watching for now and seeing if there was anyone to talk too. He noticed that nobody was by the butler. " Excuse me, Mr. Butler, have you seen the host?" He asked.

@Yun Lee
When Orion tried to grab the food, he'd be met with a sharp slap from King DeDeDe, who glared at him with sharp eyes.

"Now don't you dare take any of my food! As the king of Dream Land, I do believe that I can have you arrested for treason!" King DeDeDe exclaimed, blatantly ignoring everyone's else who told him not to eat the food.​
Escargoon looked with a mixture of shock and a look of this happens to many times at the site of King DeDeDe inhaling all the food
"Sire! Stop you have to leave food for the other guests!"
@thatguyinthestore
hqdefault.jpg

"HYA HYA HYA!! Oh, Escargoon, y'all are just a riot! I'm the only guest here worthy of eatin' all this here food! Why, I'd bet that everyone else here knows their---"
Prologue: Tails of Old

Peace was not a concept all in the world have the privilege of knowing. It is a wild creature, unwilling to be tamed or to settle, never seeming to stay in one place for long. Not that humans had any right to judge it for such a thing, considering just how many of them mirrored these same dissatisfied and wild tendencies. But they were less of a concern to the woman sidled calmly in her personal chambers, her features unreadable as she peered down at some sort of parchment grasped carefully in pale, delicate hands. The faintest of sighs was released through her nose in accompaniment as slender fingers hesitantly traced the paper for what was likely the thousandth time.

Peace was something Amaterasu knew. She had seen it; hundreds of years of it, each seeming more and more serene than the last. She had brought it. To the people of Nippon and to the world itself she had delivered the concept, and furthermore? She protected it. As though it were her child, she guarded it vigilantly, even throughout her hundred years of stony imprisonment. It was her duty to not only deliver peace, but to guard it with her life. No matter what it cost her.

That price just happened to be her own sense of the word.

To say the pout that had formed on her face upon being instructed by Ushiwaka to depart for this party was anything less than childish would be a massive lie. When the invitation had arrived, she had expected nothing short of complete disapproval of the notion, really; a reflection of her own feelings on the matter. Why would she hold any desire to attend some party celebrating a religion that evidently claimed her- and the other brush gods -to be false? It was nothing short of ridiculous, and she was certain that it would prove draining on her in many ways. After all, the lack of faith and belief in her existence had left her severely crippled before. The thought of a repeat was less than savory.

Yet here she was, begrudgingly dropping the parchment with a huff of disapproval before she moved away from it entirely. She had already changed, donning a crimson and white dress that carefully hugged her figure and flowed around her, accompanied by... a shield-like device that hovered just away from her back, spinning almost hypnotically with flames gracefully dancing about it. It was nothing short of a miracle, truthfully, that those flames didn't happen to lick their way up the pure white hair that cascaded down the entirety of the back of the woman's form, the white slowly fading to gray and black towards its end.

A sense of pride was about her as she strode along, leaving the room she originally occupied behind in order to tend to other devices. With the purposeful way she moved, and subtle flickers of her eyes from left to right or pure white ears up or down, it was quite obvious she was in search of something. But she did not grow frustrated by her initial failure to find it, she instead letting out a mildly concerned hum. A bell was situated nearby, towards the center of the temple, and...

bong

There was not so much as a trace of surprise from the woman as the bell seemed to ring of its own accord, not a soul in sight to even consider touching it. However, the celestial brush- as it was deemed by Issun -was something she was masterful in her use of, and a simple power slash to set the thing in motion was the simplest of tasks. Not to mention, the meaning of the loud, resonating ringing throughout the halls of the temple was clear. Only three resided here, Amaterasu included, and Waka would undoubtedly not come even if he had been the one she were requesting. No, the one she sought was a newer resident to the Celestial Plain. Young, carefree, curious and helpless. The boy who was--

"..."

When Chibi finally came, a simple nod was given to him, intended as a greeting. The boy had borne witness to the earlier 'conversation' regarding the party, and thus was undoubtedly aware of the meaning, especially since she herself had instructed him to go ready himself. Still, unsurprisingly, Amaterasu could not help providing a faint smile when the boy came to her side, one hand moving to gently place itself on his shoulder to give a light, affectionate caress.

And with her son finally at her side, they departed.

---

1_by_teh_zombish-dbx1zhg.jpg

Upon arrival at the event, it was shamelessly that Amaterasu's eyes scanned her surroundings, a cocktail of calm and curiosity evidently taking advantage of her despite her reluctance to leave home if she didn't have to. And even curious and willing to trust as she was, the female was on alert, moreso than usual. This was not out of any direct signs they had been mislead, but rather, due to her company.

Harm would not befall Chibiterasu. She would ensure this statement would ring true. Still....

For now, she had deemed this place safe enough, and the curiosity was more prominent on her face as her gaze fell upon the buffett. The music and dancing was lovely, and she would not have been completely opposed to partaking, but the one thing she might have missed most about the human world was the food. As was likely clear from the way her mouth fell open at the sight, her stomach letting out a low rumble.

About two seconds later she had popped up by the table, tail swishing slightly and ears twitching as she tentatively dipped her hand down to retrieve a sample from a plate of what looked like a pastry kebab--

10_by_teh_zombish-dbx2egb.gif

"...!?"

By the time triple D had started inhaling, Amaterasu already had the sweet in her mouth, hanging out as she glanced over her shoulder. Where some sort of mysterious happening occurred, some invisible force seeming to slash right beside DeDeDe in attempt to startle him into shutting his mouth. With that, Amaterasu slowly turned, a look drained of any and all amusement on her face as she met DeDeDe with sharp eyes. The treat was still in her mouth, even as she stood defensively placed between the creature and the table, determination painted across her face.

Nobody got between Amaterasu and food. Her tail swished dangerously, body tense and ears alert, and she prepared herself for battle if that was what it took. Anything to protect the greater good that was... Food.

@Mason Moretti @Sen @thatguyinthestore @Everyone​
Dedede would find his air cut off as a chai wrapped around his neck. The bird would be flung high into the air, only to slam down to the ground about twenty feet away. His attacker stood between him and the buffet table.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Oi! The Hell you think you're doin', mate?! You can't jus' eat all the food like that!!"

@thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker

-------

"Ibuki! Elena!"

The guest who had been looking for Karin recognized the voice of her old friend and ran to greet the two.

View attachment 1967

"Hey you guys! How are-w-woah!!!" Sakura, unable to step on the brakes fast enough, would crash right into the two girls. Landing on the ground, Sakura rubbed tge back of her neck. "Heh...sorry! I got a little excited there..."

@Khan of the Mardu @Jeremi
"...Place." DeDeDe muttered as he was forcefully slammed upon the ground by some guy with a Mohawk. Brushing himself off, King DeDeDe looked to the man with a scowl.

"I was eatin' that there food, son! You don't interrupt a man during their meal! Where are your manners?!" He shouted angrily towards him, not paying attention to anyone else.

@Yun Lee @Pretentious Pineapple

jagged_edges__underfell_sans_x_reader__by_unluckyamulet-d9y7soy.jpg

"Gee, I don't know, is it the same as the fact you have a clear obsession over Bee's? Or am I not your same happy-dappy chap?" Sans exclaimed, giving her quite the look over with his "Glowey Eye" as she put it. "You're not particularly knowledgeable of Monster Kind are you, kiddo? Wouldn't be surprised. Ugh, and you remind me too much of that one brat back in my world who kept on being "Nice" and "Merciful." Don't people realise that being nice and merciful, gets you fucking NOWHERE?!"

"Heh. Good one. I'll keep an "Eyesocket" out for ya if I ever want someone to entertain me at this boring party. Whoever invited me here has another thing coming if they expect me to be all, lovey dovey. Disgusting."

@Lucky @Takumi

While they were getting acquainted, Plutia wondered off to the Dance Floor.

"Aww... I wanna dance with yooouuu... But I don't know how to dance..." Plutia exclaimed, a bit upset at that fact. She never really learned how to dance since being a CPU involved nothing like that. She then had an idea.

"Heeey! Can I transform? I bet my Goddess form would totally be a party woman!~ " Plutia asked politely. Whenever she asked anyone to transform, they would start to feel a air of sadism come from her. Back in her Universe, people were terrified of her Goddess form and with good reason. But would these people feel what they feel? "I never get to transform on my own back in my world... People are always terrified of me..."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_p0sfs7fCmk1v76r55_100.jpg

❝ Haha! Akiyama-san, it's a Christmas party! Take it slow with the dancing! ❞ Haruka couldn't help but laugh a bit at the man's dancing display. This would earn her a momentary "Shaddap!" from him. However, she took in the fact that Plutia didn't know how to dance... and apparently,

tumblr_inline_p0igdmZpmR1v76r55_100.png

❝ Transforming? Goddess form? I... don't follow, Plutia-san. ❞ She felt the need to ask.

@Widowmaker @Yun Lee

Chibi was happy to take the plate of food from Ammy and began eating its contents. However, he looked equally as confused as his mother towards the man offering him food. He couldn't take a second plate, so he took the food from the man's plate and placed it onto his own. As he did this, he looked up to his mother, searching her face for approval or denial.

This loud man stole Chibi's attention. He placed the food he was taking from Orion back on to Orion's plate. Chibi didn't want to be accused of taking too much food.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Lucky @thatguyinthestore
34_by_teh_zombish-dbx2208.jpg

Save for a warm smile on her face as she peered down upon her son, little emotion seemed to grace Amaterasu's feats thus far. But despite such and the air of grace, mysteriousness and elegance she held(somehow. Even when she had food hanging out of her mouth), she reached down to tenderly pat the boy's head fondly. She did not appear reprimanding of the young child, but he did receive a slightly less than approving look when he took the last of the contents of O'rion's plate. Gently, she nudged the boy, encouraging him to return at least part of it.

Though she didn't really expect him to return all of it. But she hardly intended to chastise him for such, instead letting out a small sigh. Chibi was a good child, that much was certain. But he shouldn't have felt an obligation to decline offerings; especially solely because of bearing witness to another's greed and repurcussion of such. Nonetheless, her expression was encouraging to the child, a telltale sign he would not be shunned should he request more sustenance.

...she did find a smirk forming, accompanied by a small snicker upon seeing DeDeDe's insolent, melodramatic reaction to being denied the entirety of the food table, though.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

tumblr_inline_p0igdmZpmR1v76r55_100.png

❝ Transforming? Goddess form? I... don't follow, Plutia-san. ❞ She felt the need to ask.

"Okay then. Here I go~! Wheee!..." Plutia exclaimed as she began to engulf herself in a bright light:

giphy.gif

Plutia has now transformed into the Sadistic Goddess, Iris Heart. Her presence alone gives off the vibe of Terror and Sadism as she stood tall in front of everyone at the Dance Floor and to anyone nearby. Her very appearance gives out the stature of a Dominatrix character, and with good reason.

original.gif

"Hmhm~ Well hello there~ Allow me to introduce myself. I am Iris Heart, Ladies and Gentlemen. And I must say, you have a very... interesting, figure~ Hmm..." Iris exclaimed, pondering something. "I wonder what face you'd make while I torment you?~ Oh the thought alone is quite satisfying. But if you're just some human like back in my world, then maybe you wouldn't be enough to truly satisfy me and well, hmhm~ We can't have that now, can we?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone​

"Wait, Zeus as in that Greek god? What the heck...?" Only Elena could somehow make friends with a goddess or being who seemed the enemy of the Greek god of thunder. However, Hecate didn't seem interested in causing trouble, at least as long as the Kenyan princess was around, so Ibuki wouldn't say anything that might cause a ruckus. Instead, she simply perked up with a smile and nodded, "Probably with the buffet - Karin's usually all for making sure her guests are taken care, so if it's not there, I'm sure one of the butlers could help."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Ah, yes."
Hecate snapped in her fingers to try and get the attention of any of the waiters. "Manservant, I wish to sample some of your yuletide themed beverages, I am absolutely parched!"

"Oh is there any hot cocoa? With those marshmallows on top? I remember enjoying one of those quite a bit!"

When Orion tried to grab the food, he'd be met with a sharp slap from King DeDeDe, who glared at him with sharp eyes.

"Now don't you dare take any of my food! As the king of Dream Land, I do believe that I can have you arrested for treason!" King DeDeDe exclaimed, blatantly ignoring everyone's else who told him not to eat the food.​

hqdefault.jpg

"HYA HYA HYA!! Oh, Escargoon, y'all are just a riot! I'm the only guest here worthy of eatin' all this here food! Why, I'd bet that everyone else here knows their---"

"...Place." DeDeDe muttered as he was forcefully slammed upon the ground by some guy with a Mohawk. Brushing himself off, King DeDeDe looked to the man with a scowl.

"I was eatin' that there food, son! You don't interrupt a man during their meal! Where are your manners?!" He shouted angrily towards him, not paying attention to anyone else.

@Yun Lee @Pretentious Pineapple
34_by_teh_zombish-dbx2208.jpg

Save for a warm smile on her face as she peered down upon her son, little emotion seemed to grace Amaterasu's feats thus far. But despite such and the air of grace, mysteriousness and elegance she held(somehow. Even when she had food hanging out of her mouth), she reached down to tenderly pat the boy's head fondly. She did not appear reprimanding of the young child, but he did receive a slightly less than approving look when he took the last of the contents of O'rion's plate. Gently, she nudged the boy, encouraging him to return at least part of it.

Though she didn't really expect him to return all of it. But she hardly intended to chastise him for such, instead letting out a small sigh. Chibi was a good child, that much was certain. But he shouldn't have felt an obligation to decline offerings; especially solely because of bearing witness to another's greed and repurcussion of such. Nonetheless, her expression was encouraging to the child, a telltale sign he would not be shunned should he request more sustenance.

...she did find a smirk forming, accompanied by a small snicker upon seeing DeDeDe's insolent, melodramatic reaction to being denied the entirety of the food table, though.

@Alex Azure @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

Chibi happily ate his plate of food and found his belly full. Reaching as high as he could, he could just barely return the plate to the table.

He took notice of the commotion arising around the large blue penguin. Speaking for the first time that night and in a soft voice, he asked his mother, "The penguin seems to be causing a lot of trouble. Is it our place to step in?"

@Pretentious Pineapple @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

Last edited:

"Okay then. Here I go~! Wheee!..." Plutia exclaimed as she began to engulf herself in a bright light:

giphy.gif

Plutia has now transformed into the Sadistic Goddess, Iris Heart. Her presence alone gives off the vibe of Terror and Sadism as she stood tall in front of everyone at the Dance Floor and to anyone nearby. Her very appearance gives out the stature of a Dominatrix character, and with good reason.

original.gif

"Hmhm~ Well hello there~ Allow me to introduce myself. I am Iris Heart, Ladies and Gentlemen. And I must say, you have a very... interesting, figure~ Hmm..." Iris exclaimed, pondering something. "I wonder what face you'd make while I torment you?~ Oh the thought alone is quite satisfying. But if you're just some human like back in my world, then maybe you wouldn't be enough to truly satisfy me and well, hmhm~ We can't have that now, can we?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone​
tumblr_inline_p0m3ej7TEr1v76r55_100.png

❝ Oh... so you transform like that? ❞ Haruka supposed that was a transformation, but she could imagine that her ojisan Kiryu wouldn't really like this... type of show at this party. ❝ So um, Iris-san... you were saying you didn't know how to dance? ❞

tumblr_inline_ovqqkfowqI1v5mpk0_100.png

Akiyama was just gonna... assess on what was happening a few feet away from him.

@Widowmaker

Orion

Orion felt bad when Chibi put the food back, but he had an idea. He walked over to Dedede and dropped the place by his foot. Yeah, he never did get a bite, but he also didn't think he should be denied all food. " Here's some food for you... maybe next time you won't think to steal it all for yourself." Orion walked back over to Chibi and the others were quiet, focusing on the surroundings, debating dancing. Though he didn't think he could match that pace, he wasn't good at much. He wasn't exactly hungry or need to eat, instead opting to see what Dedede would do. Hopefully it wasn't something that would cause him to fight.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Pretentious Pineapple @thatguyinthestore

Will

Will smiled, happy somebody was liking his puns. "Ehh, I never actually had luck in the lovey dovey stuff nor do I like it. I understand it, but nothing ever wowed me," he replied. He was being honest. Between his time as Matthew, back when he was young and even back to normal, he had never understand the romance aspect of life. Sex was one thing, but romance alluded him. Having seen weird things, the dread was something, but Will shrugged it off.

@Widowmaker @Takumi

"I interrupt someone about to cost me my job, mate! You bloody stupid bird! I'm regrettin' me name bein' Birdie now..."

@thatguyinthestore

------

Karin's butler would appear. "Why, yes, egg-nog is available. There is also a variety of holiday treats, such as gingerbread houses, roast beast, latkes, Kwanzaa slaw, and spaghetti and meatloaf, both covered in red sauce." He would motion for one of the waiters to get Hecate and Elena their desired beverages.

----------

From down the hall, a loud laugh could be heard, resonating through the entire estate.

"Ohohohoho~!"

The butler bowed. "Excuse me." Makimg his way towards the laugh, he cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I announce..."

85b9b457ecef6d7520da57a9cbc1e145913ec1c1_hq.gif

"...Miss Karin Kanzuki."

"Why thank you, Shibasaki. I do hope I haven't been long?"

"Not at all, Miss Karin. Though..." His eyes darted to the buffet. "It seems as if some guests had a bit of a scuffle."

"Is that so? I trust it's been taken care of."

"Of course."

"Karin!" Sakura waved to her friend. "I've been looking all over for you."

"Sakura, hello there! Why, yes, an old relative arrived here a bit early, so I was entertaining him briefly. Shibasaki, if you please."

"Yes." Shibasaki the butler once agai cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present...Mister Gustav Drosselmeyer."

An older gentleman would follow Karin out, looking over the crowd of partygoers with his one eye. Tall, lean, and impeccably dressed, he would smile at Shibasaki.

Anthony-Mancuso-3.jpg

"Thank you, my good sir. Though, Herr Drosselmeyer will do. After all, the name itself is quite long, is it not?"

Sakura frowned. "...I don't think Karin's ever mentioned anyone named Drosselmeyer..."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Khan of the Mardu @Pretentious Pineapple @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Sen @Lucky @dark @belVita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back