Status
Not open for further replies.
"I interrupt someone about to cost me my job, mate! You bloody stupid bird! I'm regrettin' me name bein' Birdie now..."

@thatguyinthestore

------

Karin's butler would appear. "Why, yes, egg-nog is available. There is also a variety of holiday treats, such as gingerbread houses, roast beast, latkes, Kwanzaa slaw, and spaghetti and meatloaf, both covered in red sauce." He would motion for one of the waiters to get Hecate and Elena their desired beverages.

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu

----------

From down the hall, a loud laugh could be heard, resonating through the entire estate.

"Ohohohoho~!"

The butler bowed. "Excuse me." Makimg his way towards the laugh, he cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I announce..."

85b9b457ecef6d7520da57a9cbc1e145913ec1c1_hq.gif

"...Miss Karin Kanzuki."

"Why thank you, Shibasaki. I do hope I haven't been long?"

"Not at all, Miss Karin. Though..." His eyes darted to the buffet. "It seems as if some guests had a bit of a scuffle."

"Is that so? I trust it's been taken care of."

"Of course."

"Karin!" Sakura waved to her friend. "I've been looking all over for you."

"Sakura, hello there! Why, yes, an old relative arrived here a bit early, so I was entertaining him briefly. Shibasaki, if you please."

"Yes." Shibasaki the butler once agai cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present...Mister Gustav Drosselmeyer."

An older gentleman would follow Karin out, looking over the crowd of partygoers with his one eye. Tall, lean, and impeccably dressed, he would smile at Shibasaki.

Anthony-Mancuso-3.jpg

"Thank you, my good sir. Though, Herr Drosselmeyer will do. After all, the name itself is quite long, is it not?"

Sakura frowned. "...I don't think Karin's ever mentioned anyone named Drosselmeyer..."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Khan of the Mardu @Pretentious Pineapple @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Sen @Lucky @dark @belVita

The two women looked might pleased with their beverages. "Thank you!"

tumblr_inline_p0m3ej7TEr1v76r55_100.png

❝ Oh... so you transform like that? ❞ Haruka supposed that was a transformation, but she could imagine that her ojisan Kiryu wouldn't really like this... type of show at this party. ❝ So um, Iris-san... you were saying you didn't know how to dance? ❞

"Hmhm~ I can do way more than just dance, sweetie~" She exclaimed with a sadistic smirk on her face when she noticed the other backing away.

tumblr_inline_ovqqkfowqI1v5mpk0_100.png

Akiyama was just gonna... assess on what was happening a few feet away from him.

"Excuse me~ Where do you think you're going?~ Don't you want to play with me? I've yet to tango with a man before~ Well, aside from Mr. Badd. But he refused to play nice~"

@Gummi Bunnies

Will

Will smiled, happy somebody was liking his puns. "Ehh, I never actually had luck in the lovey dovey stuff nor do I like it. I understand it, but nothing ever wowed me," he replied. He was being honest. Between his time as Matthew, back when he was young and even back to normal, he had never understand the romance aspect of life. Sex was one thing, but romance alluded him. Having seen weird things, the dread was something, but Will shrugged it off.

f910421b289576bc5eb5ca9a73d958a2

"Sigh... I think your vision of "Lovey Dovey" is way different than mine, bucko." Sans exclaimed, flashing his right eye a little before resuming. "I mean I hate to be nice, I hate to be all goody too-shoes. See, in my world? Being nice gets you NOWHERE. In fact, the only WHERE it gets you, is fucking killed."

From down the hall, a loud laugh could be heard, resonating through the entire estate.

"Ohohohoho~!"

The butler bowed. "Excuse me." Makimg his way towards the laugh, he cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I announce..."

"...Miss Karin Kanzuki."

"Not at all, Miss Karin. Though..." His eyes darted to the buffet. "It seems as if some guests had a bit of a scuffle."

"Of course."

"So you're our so called Host? I'll admit, you're quite good looking... for a human. So explain to me why you thought inviting a Skeleton that literally gives no shits about Christmas to a Christmas Party?" Sans exclaimed in his usual vulgar manner. "Because it took my boss to wake me up at 4-30 in the fucking morning, just to teleport here."

@Lucky @Yun Lee

"I interrupt someone about to cost me my job, mate! You bloody stupid bird! I'm regrettin' me name bein' Birdie now..."

@thatguyinthestore

------

Karin's butler would appear. "Why, yes, egg-nog is available. There is also a variety of holiday treats, such as gingerbread houses, roast beast, latkes, Kwanzaa slaw, and spaghetti and meatloaf, both covered in red sauce." He would motion for one of the waiters to get Hecate and Elena their desired beverages.

----------

"Ohohohoho~!"

"...Miss Karin Kanzuki."

"Of course."

"Sakura, hello there! Why, yes, an old relative arrived here a bit early, so I was entertaining him briefly. Shibasaki, if you please."

"Yes." Shibasaki the butler once agai cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present...Mister Gustav Drosselmeyer."

An older gentleman would follow Karin out, looking over the crowd of partygoers with his one eye. Tall, lean, and impeccably dressed, he would smile at Shibasaki.

Anthony-Mancuso-3.jpg

"Thank you, my good sir. Though, Herr Drosselmeyer will do. After all, the name itself is quite long, is it not?"

Sakura frowned. "...I don't think Karin's ever mentioned anyone named Drosselmeyer..."

@Jeremi @Takumi @Khan of the Mardu @Pretentious Pineapple @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Sen @Lucky @dark @belVita
"Yeah, she never brought him up when I was working for her... is Karin even European? That name with the whole Herr thing sounds, I don't know, German?" Ibuki pondered aloud along with Sakura, clearly concerned about the turn of events. Despite being glad that Karin had finally made her presence known, it just semed strange that they had never heard of this man before, and yet he was, having some claim as a member of the heiress's family.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

Chibi happily ate his plate of food and found his belly full. Reaching as high as he could, he could just barely return the plate to the table.

He took notice of the commotion arising around the large blue penguin. Speaking for the first time that night and in a soft voice, he asked his mother, "The penguin seems to be causing a lot of trouble. Is it our place to step in?"

Chibi summoned a fiery disk. It matched his mother's, but it was smaller in size and had much tamer flames.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
Orion

Orion felt bad when Chibi put the food back, but he had an idea. He walked over to Dedede and dropped the place by his foot. Yeah, he never did get a bite, but he also didn't think he should be denied all food. " Here's some food for you... maybe next time you won't think to steal it all for yourself." Orion walked back over to Chibi and the others were quiet, focusing on the surroundings, debating dancing. Though he didn't think he could match that pace, he wasn't good at much. He wasn't exactly hungry or need to eat, instead opting to see what Dedede would do. Hopefully it wasn't something that would cause him to fight.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Pretentious Pineapple @thatguyinthestore
With Chibi having eaten a decent amount, clearing his plate and managing to place it back on the table, it appeared Amaterasu herself was satisfied, allowing herself to pop another sweet in her mouth with her tail waggling happily. Though, the movement ceased as Chibi peered up at her, speaking in a soft voice.

35_by_teh_zombish-dbx201e.png

"..."

Glancing from the child to the odd bird creature, the woman pursed her lips, eyebrows furrowing contemplatively. But ultimately, this contemplation faded away, her head slowly shaken in a negatory manner. Her eyes followed Orion all the while, but she did not speak as he approached the bird. Instead, she gesticulated to Birdie, aiming to explain to Chibi that the man had the situation under control. Or, at least, that it was his affair for now. Should things escalate, she would not hesitate to step in.

But it was apparently unnecessary, for the host finally made herself know and it would be even more foolish for the bird man to continue to cause disturbance now. Of course, Amaterasu herself had no intentions of causing trouble. Unless potentially having to protect this lot if any evil or destructive forces cropped up counted as disturbing. And if it did, it would not be the first time humans would dislike the goddess. But protection of the mortal world and it's residence was her duty, even if that meant briefly inducing displeasure.

In any case, Amaterasu might have bowed as Karin entered, for she was a polite soul. But instead her gaze wandered, a faint yawn parting her lips as she observed the place with boredom. That probably came off a little rude. Oops.

@Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Lucky

Chibi happily ate his plate of food and found his belly full. Reaching as high as he could, he could just barely return the plate to the table.

He took notice of the commotion arising around the large blue penguin. Speaking for the first time that night and in a soft voice, he asked his mother, "The penguin seems to be causing a lot of trouble. Is it our place to step in?"

Chibi summoned a fiery disk. It matched his mother's, but it was smaller in size and had much tamer flames.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Lucky @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
hqdefault.jpg

"Hey! I heard that!" DeDeDe yelled, shaking a fist at Chibi. "You'd bettah not try anything, or else I'll have you pushing daisies fastah than a horn rabbit on a dill pickle!"

@thatguyinthestore

------

----------

"Ohohohoho~!"

"...Miss Karin Kanzuki."

"Of course."

Anthony-Mancuso-3.jpg

After taking the food off the ground and scarfing it down whole (without even a "thank you" towards Orion, I might add) DeDeDe made his way over to Karin with a smile.

untitled_by_jasper_rolls-db6ih8x.png

"About time our host showed up! What, did ya get lost on the way out yah dressin' room?" DeDeDe asked with a smile before bursting out in laughter.

"HAH HAH HAH HAH!!! I'm kiddin', I'm kiddin'. As the guest of honor, I am pleased to meet you, but I'd bet yah even more pleased to meet me!"
"Yeah, she never brought him up when I was working for her... is Karin even European? That name with the whole Herr thing sounds, I don't know, German?" Ibuki pondered aloud along with Sakura, clearly concerned about the turn of events. Despite being glad that Karin had finally made her presence known, it just semed strange that they had never heard of this man before, and yet he was, having some claim as a member of the heiress's family.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee
86d0f96ab748f312443aef4dbf231cf1.jpg

"...What in all of Dreamland is a Europeon? Or a German?"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @ThatAverageGuy @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Pretentious Pineapple

"Hmhm~ I can do way more than just dance, sweetie~" She exclaimed with a sadistic smirk on her face when she noticed the other backing away.

"Excuse me~ Where do you think you're going?~ Don't you want to play with me? I've yet to tango with a man before~ Well, aside from Mr. Badd. But he refused to play nice~"

@Gummi Bunnies
❝ O-Oh... ❞ Haruka blinked on what that could mean, except it looked like her companion was getting noticed in the mean time.

tumblr_inline_owo3y9axW41v5mpk0_100.png

❝ Haha... I-I wasn't thinking on leaving, if that's what you're thinking, miss. ❞ Akiyama was silently reassessing his life decisions, and yet he had no idea what he was getting himself roped into. All he could really do is nervously laugh.

@Widowmaker

hqdefault.jpg

"Hey! I heard that!" DeDeDe yelled, shaking a fist at Chibi. "You'd bettah not try anything, or else I'll have you pushing daisies fastah than a horn rabbit on a dill pickle!"

After taking the food off the ground and scarfing it down whole (without even a "thank you" towards Orion, I might add) DeDeDe made his way over to Karin with a smile.

untitled_by_jasper_rolls-db6ih8x.png

"About time our host showed up! What, did ya get lost on the way out yah dressin' room?" DeDeDe asked with a smile before bursting out in laughter.

"HAH HAH HAH HAH!!! I'm kiddin', I'm kiddin'. As the guest of honor, I am pleased to meet you, but I'd bet yah even more pleased to meet me!"

86d0f96ab748f312443aef4dbf231cf1.jpg

"...What in all of Dreamland is a Europeon? Or a German?"

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @ThatAverageGuy @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Pretentious Pineapple
For a few moments, Ibuki just stared at the duck like king... then shrugged, going with it. Maybe he was just from some remote place like Blanka or something, "Europe is a continent to the west, while Germans are people who live in Germany which is on that continent."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee

"Rich people have big families! Perhaps he is some unknown relative low on the family tree?" Elena responded between sipping her cocoa.

"What a peculiar beverage..."
Hecate replied as she sniffed on her drink and took a sip. "Is this actually just custard?"

@Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee

❝ O-Oh... ❞ Haruka blinked on what that could mean, except it looked like her companion was getting noticed in the mean time.

tumblr_inline_owo3y9axW41v5mpk0_100.png

❝ Haha... I-I wasn't thinking on leaving, if that's what you're thinking, miss. ❞ Akiyama was silently reassessing his life decisions, and yet he had no idea what he was getting himself roped into. All he could really do is nervously laugh.

"Hmhm~ Tell ya what. I'm in a good mood, so I'll let you go. I merely wished to show myself and I have achieved said goal~ Ta-Ta~" Iris exclaimed before downgrading back down to her human form.

plutia-iris-heart-hyperdimension-neptunia-vs-sega-hard-girls-9.22.jpg

"Hehe~ I'm a bit tired now..." She exclaimed, rubbing her eyes. Even though she was on her form for roughly five minutes, she still lost a bit of energy from doing so. Staying in that form causes exhaustion so it wasn't recommended for her to stay HDD for long.

@Gummi Bunnies

"...what's a continent?"

@Khan of the Mardu
"... A large landmass."
"Rich people have big families! Perhaps he is some unknown relative low on the family tree?" Elena responded between sipping her cocoa.

"What a peculiar beverage..."
Hecate replied as she sniffed on her drink and took a sip. "Is this actually just custard?"

@Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee
Ibuki casually snatched a cup of cocoa from one of the passing servers, taking a sip of it to calm her nerves. Who the heck was this strange German? "Doesn't seem likely... I don't recall either of Karin's parents having any connection to Europe. Both seemed as Japanese as me or Sakura, well, as similar as they could be with their wealth. And yeah, though it might have some alcohol in it. Not sure what Karin's serving in that department," Ibuki added almost as an afterthought in response to Hecate, taking another sip of the drink she had poached.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi

"... A large landmass."

Ibuki casually snatched a cup of cocoa from one of the passing servers, taking a sip of it to calm her nerves. Who the heck was this strange German? "Doesn't seem likely... I don't recall either of Karin's parents having any connection to Europe. Both seemed as Japanese as me or Sakura, well, as similar as they could be with their wealth. And yeah, though it might have some alcohol in it. Not sure what Karin's serving in that department," Ibuki added almost as an afterthought in response to Hecate, taking another sip of the drink she had poached.

"...I see. And who would I talk to so I could could, say, buy this continent?"

@Khan of the Mardu

jagged_edges__underfell_sans_x_reader__by_unluckyamulet-d9y7soy.jpg

"Gee, I don't know, is it the same as the fact you have a clear obsession over Bee's? Or am I not your same happy-dappy chap?" Sans exclaimed, giving her quite the look over with his "Glowey Eye" as she put it. "You're not particularly knowledgeable of Monster Kind are you, kiddo? Wouldn't be surprised. Ugh, and you remind me too much of that one brat back in my world who kept on being "Nice" and "Merciful." Don't people realise that being nice and merciful, gets you fucking NOWHERE?!"

"Heh. Good one. I'll keep an "Eyesocket" out for ya if I ever want someone to entertain me at this boring party. Whoever invited me here has another thing coming if they expect me to be all, lovey dovey. Disgusting."

@Lucky @Takumi

While they were getting acquainted, Plutia wondered off to the Dance Floor.

"Aww... I wanna dance with yooouuu... But I don't know how to dance..." Plutia exclaimed, a bit upset at that fact. She never really learned how to dance since being a CPU involved nothing like that. She then had an idea.

"Heeey! Can I transform? I bet my Goddess form would totally be a party woman!~ " Plutia asked politely. Whenever she asked anyone to transform, they would start to feel a air of sadism come from her. Back in her Universe, people were terrified of her Goddess form and with good reason. But would these people feel what they feel? "I never get to transform on my own back in my world... People are always terrified of me..."

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

"Well, it's not really an obsession. I guess my dad liked Bees and that's why I have a lot of B's on me." Bee partially joked. Good one Bee, good one.

"I've helped and beat up a bunch of weird folks from different planets, so I guess that'd count as monsters? Maybe not where you're from though. Like, this black hole once grew a bunch of arms or something." she replied, she didn't remember that whole adventure too well. It did remind her of Deckard, which caused to sigh.

When Sans went on about how being nice got people nowhere Bee had to disagree.

"That's silly talk, being nice can get you a long way usually. Like, if you're a jerk all the time you'll probably just end up getting punched in the face." Bee popped a sweet into her mouth, chewing slowly as she thought of Deckard again. She missed him, man he would of loved the party.

Stupid Puppycat, he could of at least came with me to the party. She thought.

@Widowmaker

@thatguyinthestore

------

----------

"Ohohohoho~!"

"...Miss Karin Kanzuki."

"Of course."

Anthony-Mancuso-3.jpg

Oliver simply watched as things got pretty hectic, but luckily calmed down some. Oliver left Luka's side for a moment to approach the Butler.

tumblr_inline_nin3mim2a11sntn7h.png

"Excuse me, sir, do you have any tea?" he asked, looking up at the butler with a polite smile. He glanced to Karin and her...uncle perhaps? "Hello Miss Karin and Mr. Drosselmeyer, was it? Thank you, for inviting me and by extension, my friend Luka to this party." he greeted with a small bow.

@Yun Lee @Minerva

Last edited:
"... A large landmass."

Elena shrugged and smiled. "Well, I'm sure it will work out either way! He seemed nice enough at least!"

"Perhaps it is only I then that senses an ill wind, but what do I know really?"
Hecate chimed in.

"Well, it's not really an obsession. I guess my dad liked Bees and that's why I have a lot of B's on me." Bee partially joked. Good one Bee, good one.

"I've helped and beat up a bunch of weird folks from different planets, so I guess that'd count as monsters? Maybe not where you're from though. Like, this black hole once grew a bunch of arms or something." she replied, she didn't remember that whole adventure too well. It did remind her of Deckard, which caused to sigh.

When Sans went on about how being nice got people nowhere Bee had to disagree.

"That's silly talk, being nice can get you a long way usually. Like, if you're a jerk all the time you'll probably just end up getting punched in the face." Bee popped a sweet into her mouth, chewing slowly as she thought of Deckard again. She missed him, man he would of loved the party.

Stupid Puppycat, he could of at least came with me to the party. She thought.

"Trust me, kiddo. Where I come from? Being nice gets you nothing but pain. My brother and I KILLED to get our positions as sentries. Anyone who showed mercy will suffer. And every monster knows that. I've dealt with many annoying brats who believed there was good in us, until we fucking proved them wrong. So no. I won't be swayed by acts of kindness, much less change anything about me." Sans exclaimed, almost to the point of outright anger. "Oh, and that whole cliche about being punched if you're a jerk? Pfft... HAHAHA! You're making me laugh at how innocent you are!"

@Takumi

Al Simmons/Spawn

Not too long after, a man dressed in a strange costume of sorts and with a scowl on his face, walked into the mansion, passing by the food and looked at the invitation suspiciously.

"A party?"

He turned toward the other strange party guests, shrugged and stood to the back, trying to hide himself.

@Yun Lee @Everyone? @thatguyinthestore
@Jeremi @Takumi @Khan of the Mardu @Pretentious Pineapple @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @Minerva @Crow @Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Sen @Lucky @dark @belVita

Elena shrugged and smiled. "Well, I'm sure it will work out either way! He seemed nice enough at least!"

"Perhaps it is only I then that senses an ill wind, but what do I know really?"
Hecate chimed in.

"Trust me, Hecate, it's not just you... Elena's just kind of overly trusting, even if she is pretty sweet," Ibuki replied with a sigh.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"Trust me, kiddo. Where I come from? Being nice gets you nothing but pain. My brother and I KILLED to get our positions as sentries. Anyone who showed mercy will suffer. And every monster knows that. I've dealt with many annoying brats who believed there was good in us, until we fucking proved them wrong. So no. I won't be swayed by acts of kindness, much less change anything about me." Sans exclaimed, almost to the point of outright anger. "Oh, and that whole cliche about being punched if you're a jerk? Pfft... HAHAHA! You're making me laugh at how innocent you are!"

@Takumi

"I once punched this farmer cause he was a jerk that killed people." Bee responded as she put some more sweets into her mouth. Her brows furrowed at the fact that Sans openly admitted to killing people. Then again she had threatened to kill said aforementioned farmer if he didn't have his weird animals, but that wasn't important.

"And I'm not a kid I'm, like, twenty something." she responded with a halfhearted chuckle. Did she look that young?

"Innocent? Eh, I guess?" she muttered nonchalantly.

@Widowmaker

A waiter would give Oliver his tea. Karin, meanwhile, would smile at those who approached her.

"Well, I'm glad everyone was able to make it! After all, I had to narrow down the guest list a bit. Ohohoho!" Karin threw her head back and laughed, and Sakura furrowed her brow.

"Uh...yeah."

Drosselmeyer would give a small chuckle, as well. "Why yes, I am from Germany, and Karin and I are related through a distant marriage between two of our relatives from many years ago. I just happened to be in Japan and decided to stop by to deliver some presents-completely unaware that a party was underway."

"Well, I'm certainly glad you're here, dear Drosselmeyer," Karin said with a smile. "I'm sure these presents of yours will be magnificent."

@Khan of the Mardu @Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Takumi

A waiter would give Oliver his tea. Karin, meanwhile, would smile at those who approached her.

"Well, I'm glad everyone was able to make it! After all, I had to narrow down the guest list a bit. Ohohoho!" Karin threw her head back and laughed, and Sakura furrowed her brow.

"Uh...yeah."

Drosselmeyer would give a small chuckle, as well. "Why yes, I am from Germany, and Karin and I are related through a distant marriage between two of our relatives from many years ago. I just happened to be in Japan and decided to stop by to deliver some presents-completely unaware that a party was underway."

"Well, I'm certainly glad you're here, dear Drosselmeyer," Karin said with a smile. "I'm sure these presents of yours will be magnificent."

@Khan of the Mardu @Jeremi @Widowmaker @thatguyinthestore @Takumi

1t4tuw.jpg

"Wait... did you say presents?!" DedDeDe shouted, practically shoving Dosslemyer out of the was upon hearing the word so he could get a better look at his host.

hqdefault.jpg

"Aww ya shouldn't have, really! I'm so honored that you thought so much about me! What an honor this is! Christmas truly is a holiday about givin'!"

In truth, DeDeDe wasn't even half-way listening to what he said. All he did was hear the word "presents" and fill in the rest of the blanks himself.

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Pretentious Pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back