Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as DeDeDe stormed out, a new pair of characters entered the party. A young girl, and a young boy, both looking about the same age.

3P46-utj.jpeg

"This party is quite lovely, it is! All the pretty lights and decorations! Wouldn't you agree, Ciel?"

maxresdefault.jpg

"Yes, I agree. Our hostess appears to have put a great deal of effort into preparing this little gathering. Perhaps you should go and mingle with some of the other guests?" Ciel suggested, earning a nod from Elizabeth as she wandered off.

In all honesty, he wouldn't have dreamed of attending this party. Although, Sebastian had insisted, saying that he'd need to learn how to attend parties such as this if he ever intended to make an impression. And, although Ciel hated to admit it, Sebastian had a point.

Walking over to Joshua, Teresa, and Macy, Ciel thought that these people could provide a somewhat meaningful conversation. "Hello." The young boy said with a plain, straight face.

"I suppose that you all must be enjoying the party so far? I caught a glimpse of that penguin fellow talking to you guys before he stormed out."

@Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure

ARLKgBV.png

"Ahh, yeah I am a new friend of Luka's! You must be Oliver, right? Wow, it's great to meet you! My name is Sayori. I just made it to this party, but I got a bit lost on my way to the buffet, I think. I almost, accidentally, ran over Luka while I was trying to get there. Ah ha ha, silly me, right?" If Sayori's best friend was here right now, she could just picture him scolding her for not being more careful and watching where she was going while she walked. But the pink-haired teen simply couldn't help herself! When she became distracted by something, Sayori found it difficult to focus on even something as important as her surroundings.

@Minerva @Takumi @Anyone​
Meanwhile, Elizabeth caught a glimpse of a girl who appeared to be only a few years older than her. Smiling, Elizabeth approached her.

elizabeth-midford-black-butler-33.7.jpg

"Why, your outfit is just adorable! May I ask where you bought it?" The young girl asked in a thick British accent.

@Neko Shogun @Takumi @Minerva

"Trust me, Hecate, it's not just you... Elena's just kind of overly trusting, even if she is pretty sweet," Ibuki replied with a sigh.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"Oh like she trusts me?"
Hecate burst out laughing. "Just a jest, little ninja. I'm as lovable and friendly as can be!"

"ENOUGH!!!"

Dedede would find his punch effectively blocked by Karin. "This is your final warning. One more wrong move and you will be ejected from this party!"

@thatguyinthestore @Neko Shogun

---

Sakura would nod in agreement at Ibuki's observations. "Yeah, it's really weird...and even weirder...Karin doesn't seem to be...herself, you know? Like, the way she's been acting feels sorta...not genuine."

@Khan of the Mardu

"If you wish..."
Hecate moved her hands releasing some ethereal energy as she did so. "Perhaps a spell to detect that she herself is not under a glamour? Is just a simple parlor trick for me."

Elena clapped her hands together, having finished her drink. "A magic spell? Yes, please! I'm really interested to see you do one!"

@Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee

glXTgGe.jpg

"She's nearly perfect for L.M.B.G, don't you think, Momoka?" Producer has a good look at the one known as Plutia, shifting from an excited expression to a much more serious one. "Oh, pardon my manners, Miss."

897befc692f6165c53c47f5350742421c3597e0c_hq.gif

"Hehe~ It's okay... You're forgiven~" Plutia exclaimed with a cute smile, her hands clasped together in front of her. "My name's Plutia~ It's nice to meet you. Were you invited too?"

@Crow

"Well, I think parties are kind of something she HAS to host, y'know? But to invite skeletons and penguins..." Sakura shook her head. "Something's wrong here."

37eb9d6a4678828a5c9c7fefe58ea4b083070043_128.jpg

"I heard that!" Sans exclaimed with a loud voice as he proceeded to flip off Sakura. "News flash, bucko. I didn't even want to be invited to this dumb-ass party. But someone just so happened to grab my Great and Terrible Brother to get me up just to go to this damn place. I at least expect you to keep your tongue sealed before I do it for you. Capiche?"

maxresdefault.jpg

"Yes, I agree. Our hostess appears to have put a great deal of effort into preparing this little gathering. Perhaps you should go and mingle with some of the other guests?" Ciel suggested, earning a nod from Elizabeth as she wandered off.

In all honesty, he wouldn't have dreamed of attending this party. Although, Sebastian had insisted, saying that he'd need to learn how to attend parties such as this if he ever intended to make an impression. And, although Ciel hated to admit it, Sebastian had a point.

Walking over to Joshua, Teresa, and Macy, Ciel thought that these people could provide a somewhat meaningful conversation. "Hello." The young boy said with a plain, straight face.

"I suppose that you all must be enjoying the party so far? I caught a glimpse of that penguin fellow talking to you guys before he stormed out."

jagged_edges__underfell_sans_x_reader__by_unluckyamulet-d9y7soy.jpg

"Well well well... Hello there~" Sans exclaimed, taking interest in the new arrival. "An eye patch. Ooh, you must think you look so strong and evil with that thing on, don't you kiddo? Heh. I might actually like someone here if your attitude can match your appearance~"

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

897befc692f6165c53c47f5350742421c3597e0c_hq.gif

"Hehe~ It's okay... You're forgiven~" Plutia exclaimed with a cute smile, her hands clasped together in front of her. "My name's Plutia~ It's nice to meet you. Were you invited too?"

@Crow

Producer lightly blushes with nervousness, before shaking it away, assuming a serious aura once more. "Hello there, Pururuto- uh- Puru- Plutia. You can call me Producer. That's what a lot of people call me, and that is also my profession - specifically a Producer of idols. That over there is Momoka, Sakurai Momoka. She is one of various idols under my wing."

Momoka waves at Plutia.

"What do you usually do on an average day?" Producer asks casually.

@Widowmaker @Gummi Bunnies

Producer lightly blushes with nervousness, before shaking it away, assuming a serious aura once more. "Hello there, Pururuto- uh- Puru- Plutia. You can call me Producer. That's what a lot of people call me, and that is also my profession - specifically a Producer of idols. That over there is Momoka, Sakurai Momoka. She is one of various idols under my wing."

Momoka waves at Plutia.

"What do you usually do on an average day?" Producer asks casually.

"Ummm... Well... I nap... and play.... and beat up bad guys in my Goddess Form..." Plutia stated, being completely honest about what she does in a average day. "But people don't like it when I transform... People get terrified of me... Hehe~" She giggled afterwards. That was not something she should of innocently giggled about.

@Crow

"Ummm... Well... I nap... and play.... and beat up bad guys in my Goddess Form..." Plutia stated, being completely honest about what she does in a average day. "But people don't like it when I transform... People get terrified of me... Hehe~" She giggled afterwards. That was not something she should of innocently giggled about.

@Crow

"So you're a magical girl or tokusatsu hero? I'm sure I'll be alright with it. I mean, I've directed and produced a magical girl show before, I know I'll love it," Producer responds.

For that brief period, Producer, the brains of the stage, had forgotten the possibility of other implications as she should.

"Say Plutia, have you ever been interested in being an idol?"

Hopefully she wasn't reminded of a certain crappy spinoff game that many want to forget.

"So you're a magical girl or tokusatsu hero? I'm sure I'll be alright with it. I mean, I've directed and produced a magical girl show before, I know I'll love it," Producer responds.

For that brief period, Producer, the brains of the stage, had forgotten the possibility of other implications as she should.

"Say Plutia, have you ever been interested in being an idol?"

Hopefully she wasn't reminded of a certain crappy spinoff game that many want to forget.

"An idol...? Umm..." Plutia pondered for a moment, a finger on her chin as she thought long and hard about this. Being an idol would be pretty good but at the same time, she has a nation to run. "Um... I'm not sure if I could be an idol... After the party ends, I kinda have to go back and work as the Goddess I am... Even if I don't like working... But I think my Goddess Form would be more appropriate... but uh... she has a tendency to be... sad-sadistic? I think that's the word for it...?"

@Crow

"An idol...? Umm..." Plutia pondered for a moment, a finger on her chin as she thought long and hard about this. Being an idol would be pretty good but at the same time, she has a nation to run. "Um... I'm not sure if I could be an idol... After the party ends, I kinda have to go back and work as the Goddess I am... Even if I don't like working... But I think my Goddess Form would be more appropriate... but uh... she has a tendency to be... sad-sadistic? I think that's the word for it...?"

@Crow

Producer unleashes a business card. "If you considered my offer, it would be nice."

Apparently, this Producer also went by 'MadokaP' and produced a project named 'Little Marching Band Girls', simplified as 'L.M.B.G'.

"I am a bit curious about this... can you perform the transformation to this Goddess form you keep talking about?"

@Widowmaker

Producer unleashes a business card. "If you considered my offer, it would be nice."

Apparently, this Producer also went by 'MadokaP' and produced a project named 'Little Marching Band Girls'.

"I am a bit curious about this... can you perform the transformation to this Goddess form you keep talking about?"

"Okay then. Here I go~! Wheee!..." Plutia exclaimed as she began to engulf herself in a bright light, transforming into the Goddess form she kept on rambling about.

Plutia has now transformed into the Sadistic Goddess, Iris Heart.

"Hmhm~ Hello there. Iris Heart is my name, dear producer~ So. Any further questions you'd like to ask? And I'll gladly answer them."

@Crow

"Okay then. Here I go~! Wheee!..." Plutia exclaimed as she began to engulf herself in a bright light, transforming into the Goddess form she kept on rambling about.

Plutia has now transformed into the Sadistic Goddess, Iris Heart.

"Hmhm~ Hello there. Iris Heart is my name, dear producer~ So. Any further questions you'd like to ask? And I'll gladly answer them."

@Crow

That was not the transformation Producer had in mind.

Her colleague MayuP might be able to tap into Plu- Iris Heart's potential better than she ever would, but he already had Tokiko in his project, and two sadists was too much for one man.

"Your regular form is definitely the one better suited for my plans..." Producer says. While Plutia had gained some height, Producer still towered her by a few centimetres.

"Well, I did assume your transformation was something like a magical girl or Tokusatsu hero, so... can you fight like one?"

@Widowmaker

That was not the transformation Producer had in mind.

Her colleague MayuP might be able to tap into Plu- Iris Heart's potential better than she ever would, but he already had Tokiko in his project, and two sadists was too much for one man.

"Your regular form is definitely the one better suited for my plans..." Producer says. While Plutia had gained some height, Producer still towered her by a few centimetres.

"Well, I did assume your transformation was something like a magical girl or Tokusatsu hero, so... can you fight like one?"

"Hmhm~ Indeed. In fact, I tend to be a very up close and personal fighter as most from my world are well aware of~ But in order to truly demonstrate just why I am feared in my universe, I am going to need... a volunteer to act as a demonstration." She exclaimed with a slight sadistic smirk. "You wouldn't happen to of brought someone who could possibly demonstrate my capabilities, would you?"

@Crow

"Hmhm~ Indeed. In fact, I tend to be a very up close and personal fighter as most from my world are well aware of~ But in order to truly demonstrate just why I am feared in my universe, I am going to need... a volunteer to act as a demonstration." She exclaimed with a slight sadistic smirk. "You wouldn't happen to of brought someone who could possibly demonstrate my capabilities, would you?"

@Crow

"Are you looking for a masochist or a fair fight?" Producer asked.

@Widowmaker

"While a Masochist would be a very nice touch, a fair fight is not far below me either~ Hmhm."

@Crow

"Then a fair fight it is," Producer assumes a battle stance. "I may be a Producer of idols, but I am also a former delinquent, the top yankee back in my high school days."

qbcQttQ.jpg

"Is she honestly fighting again?" Momoka questions as she turns behind. "That Producer-chama..."

There was a small thud following Joshua being released, DeDeDe's exit and Teresa almost fervently glancing the male over to assure he hadn't been harmed. At which point, Joshua's arm received a punch, the assailant frowning visibly with a mix of concern and frustration. "Can you at least try to be nice?" she groaned, clearly miffed. "...I take it back. I won't even ask that much. Can you at least try to not be a jerk on purpose-- ...Uhh, what?"

This time, Teresa was not deaf to the words uttered so near her, a slightly surprised, confused and embarrassed expression coming to her face. He wanted to... Look nice for her? Ah, surely she had misheard him. Quickly shaking it off, she cleared her throat awkwardly, trying to move on as best as she could. "...ahm, right. Uh, you don't need to worry. You look wonderful-- fine. You look fine. Besides, you can retie it, right?" she offered, awkwardly. Yup nope she was tripping over words now.

@Neko Shogun @Alex Azure

Macy smiles. Despite all the hubbub from before, her instincts were right. Something was growing between these two and it was already set in motion. Happy with the result, she allowed her attention to wander and land upon a new guest.
As soon as DeDeDe stormed out, a new pair of characters entered the party. A young girl, and a young boy, both looking about the same age.

3P46-utj.jpeg

"This party is quite lovely, it is! All the pretty lights and decorations! Wouldn't you agree, Ciel?"

maxresdefault.jpg

@Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure

Meanwhile, Elizabeth caught a glimpse of a girl who appeared to be only a few years older than her. Smiling, Elizabeth approached her.

elizabeth-midford-black-butler-33.7.jpg

"Why, your outfit is just adorable! May I ask where you bought it?" The young girl asked in a thick British accent.

@Neko Shogun @Takumi @Minerva

"Ah, yes. That penguin... He was being a bit of a trouble, but it seems that he has sorted himself out. I do hope he is alright, wherever he is now. Perhaps we can move past that and have an enjoyable evening."

Macy gave Ciel a small curtsey before introducing herself, "My name is Macy. Macy Moretti. To whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?" She could detect a high-status aura around boy in front of her and acted accordingly.

@thatguyinthestore @Pretentious Pineapple @Neko Shogun

"Then a fair fight it is," Producer assumes a battle stance. "I may be a Producer of idols, but I am also a former delinquent, the top yankee back in my high school days."

"Hmhm~ We'll see how that fares against the power of a CPU, shall we?" Iris exclaimed with a smirk as she readied herself for the fight to ensue. However when she began to engage, she noticed her weapon was no longer present or unable to be summoned. "Hmph. Seems the host of this little party has disabled my weapon spawning feature. Such a shame. Luckily however, I won't need to worry about not having my whip. I'll just beat you up the old fashioned way!" She then flew straight towards the Producer, aiming for one of her specialities; kicking. She proceeded to sweep the Producer off her feet so she could perform one of her special attacks. If the attack connected, she would then execute one of her attacks: Verbal Abuse, which consisted of her stomping onto her face and rubbing her heel in deep for a while before releasing.

67_by_teh_zombish-dbx2f8d.png

While she was unsure what to make of this conversation as a whole, Amaterasu almost immediately complied when Chibiterasu tugged on her dress, bending down to hear out what her son wished to say. Which, was not a good something, she quickly deduced, her eyes turning to meet his from where she bent to his level with an incredulous look. Then her eyes moved to Issun. Then back to Chibi.

Suffice to say, she simply provided her son with a lazy shrug in response, it impossible to determine whether she was sincerely oblivious as to Issun's meaning or not. Still, she couldn't help cocking a brow out of amusement, the corner of her lip twitching upward as well. Heh. She forgot how funny it was seeing him get all worked up; it was especially great with how small but not small he was now.

Either way, she only tilted her head at him, a mix of amusement and confusion swirling in her eyes. Man. He had been talking about Waka, but now he was talking about fish and those lonely moles. What was his point?

@Sen @Alex Azure

0fKXyxM.png

"That's the Ammy I know, aloof and ignores all my questions."

HxgNwbg.png

"I think I'll just pretend Chibi just..." he turned to look at the silent young boy. Looks like he had taken his manner of speech - or lack thereof - straight from his goddess of a mother. "- magically came about. Yes, that half-baked prophet had nothing to do with it." Everyone knew that the more one told themselves something, it would be true, right? Right?

Just like how he was sort of telling himself he maybe, might still have a chance. Maybe. Yes, those melons weren't gonna escape from him!
"Anyway, I'm surprised you even came to a party, Ammy. I bet nothing here tastes as good as Kushi's sake." Issun folded his arms, "I remember all you did at the Kamiki Festival was bother Susano and his babe all night! I'm surprised you're not walking around drawing circles on people so they'd give you a loving hug."

If only he were a god, he'd let all the ladies praise him. But with his power, he could only just barely make a flower appear, much less be able to affect human beings. Sigh.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure

"Hmhm~ We'll see how that fares against the power of a CPU, shall we?" Iris exclaimed with a smirk as she readied herself for the fight to ensue. However when she began to engage, she noticed her weapon was no longer present or unable to be summoned. "Hmph. Seems the host of this little party has disabled my weapon spawning feature. Such a shame. Luckily however, I won't need to worry about not having my whip. I'll just beat you up the old fashioned way!" She then flew straight towards the Producer, aiming for one of her specialities; kicking. She proceeded to sweep the Producer off her feet so she could perform one of her special attacks. If the attack connected, she would then execute one of her attacks: Verbal Abuse, which consisted of her stomping onto her face and rubbing her heel in deep for a while before releasing.

"I think the host disabled your turn-based combat system as well, as evidenced by my next move."

Before Iris Heart's heel could connect with her face, Producer, with vast strength, holds the foot in place, before swinging Iris Heart towards a wall, then getting up and assuming a defensive stance.

@Widowmaker

"I think the host disabled your turn-based combat system as well, as evidenced by my next move."

Before Iris Heart's heel could connect with her face, Producer, with vast strength, holds the foot in place, before swinging Iris Heart towards a wall, then getting up and assuming a defensive stance.

"Ugh!" Iris stated, as she was flung into a wall, creating quite a sizeable indent. But the response that the Producer got was one of pleasure, of goodness as Iris lightly moaned from the damage dealt to her.

SVjK6EQ.png

"Hmhm~ That was quite the damage you caused there. I wonder what you'd make me do if you hurt me more~ Maybe, if I took a rock-hard hit, I might just scream in unrivalled pleasure." Iris explained with a pleasured look on her face. Using this opportunity now, she performed one of her special attacks: T Blade Kick. "I've taken a liking to you~ So I'll show you my Special Attack."

@Crow

0fKXyxM.png

"That's the Ammy I know, aloof and ignores all my questions."

HxgNwbg.png

"I think I'll just pretend Chibi just..." he turned to look at the silent young boy. Looks like he had taken his manner of speech - or lack thereof - straight from his goddess of a mother. "- magically came about. Yes, that half-baked prophet had nothing to do with it." Everyone knew that the more one told themselves something, it would be true, right? Right?

Just like how he was sort of telling himself he maybe, might still have a chance. Maybe. Yes, those melons weren't gonna escape from him!
"Anyway, I'm surprised you even came to a party, Ammy. I bet nothing here tastes as good as Kushi's sake." Issun folded his arms, "I remember all you did at the Kamiki Festival was bother Susano and his babe all night! I'm surprised you're not walking around drawing circles on people so they'd give you a loving hug."

If only he were a god, he'd let all the ladies praise him. But with his power, he could only just barely make a flower appear, much less be able to affect human beings. Sigh.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure

Drawing circles makes people hug? Chibi decided to test this out. He took his mighty Celestial Brush and drew a circle around Issun.

@Sen @Pretentious Pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back