Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I could be subscribed, I would. Your magazine sounds Asian. Even before world jumping, I wouldn't have access to it."

"Actually, I've heard of London. I'm from America. Probably not the same America you know, but America nontheless. The state of California."

"Yeah, Mason has been world jumping quite a bit. I have too, just to a lesser degree. We consider each other brother and sister. As far as I know, we both don't have any other family left. We'll be there for each other in our time of need though. I'm kinda sad that he isn't here for the Christmas party. I hope he is having fun wherever he is."

With Momoka introducing the group to Madoka, Macy took the moment right afterwards to make sure she herself was introduced. "My name is Macy Moretti. I'm a traveling heroine and a healer to boot. If you have a problem, then I'm happy to help."

"World Jumping? Ah, how do I explain it. Um... My family used to have an old story to explain it. Let me see if I can draw it out of my brain."

Macy cleared her throat and spoke loud and clear for the group to hear. "Take everything you know about your home and put it in a bubble. The whole thing fits inside, even the farthest reaches of the stars. That bubble is your universe. It's your world. It isn't the only bubble though. It floats within a room full of bubbles with all shapes and sizes. There are big bubbles that split into smaller ones. There are smaller bubbles that join into bigger ones. There are bubbles that meet each other and continue their float side-by-side, stuck together. Sometimes there are even bubbles within bubbles. However, you can't just charge out of your own bubble. It's far too big, and if you did it would pop. No, you have to be more clever to get into another bubble. You can't go forwards, backwards, up, down, left, right, or diagonal. To move between bubbles, you have to take a different path. A secret path."

"Ah... I hope I haven't confused anyone too much."

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Neko Shogun @Takumi @Widowmaker
"Hmmm... so the multiverse theory is indeed correct. How intriguing..." Ciel hummed as he closed in eyes for a moment, as if in deep thought.

@Alex Azure @Crow

Hecate's spell would enter into Karin's mind, and she would discover that Karin...

WHAT?!?!?!?!

"That's right, you pompous fiend!!" Karin's voice had a sudden change in tone, becoming harsher and even more arrogant. "You thought you could kick me out of my own story?! Guess again! I don't rely on just my keyboard alone-which is more than I can say for YOU!"

Oh, yeah?! Well guess what! With these keyboard, I'm the one in control! I may be unable to write you out of this story, but at least I can do THIS! *Ahem*

"Really? Did you really need to type out ahe-"

Suddenly, the supernatural presence inside of Karin would be forcefully expelled, and would from here on out be unable to enter the body of her, or any other guest at the party! Deal with it!

"W-Wait, no-!" A bright green tornado of ectoplasma would swirl around Karin, pulling the supernatural being from out of her. The being turned out to be...a ghost?

ghost-writer-danny-phantom-17.1.jpg

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Desperately trying to escape the tornado in vain, the ghost would disappear as soon as he had appeared. Hasta la vista...baby.

...oh, and uh, no one in the story would remember seeing him or know anything about the conversation he had with the handsome and rugged narrator. Hecate would just assume someone spiked Karin's eggnog, or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now unpossessed, Karin shook her head, seeming to be in a daze. "Ugh...wh-what? Where am I...?"

Sakura opened her mouth to speak, but would be interrupted by Herr Drosselmeyer clapping his hands. "Everyone, if you may, please stop what you're doing and gather around!"

Everyone would stop what they were doing and gather around. No matter what you were doing-eating food, talking to people, shipping (looking at YOU, Teresa and Joshua)-everyone would immediately go to Herr Drosselmeyer. No one would be suspicious of anything anymore, either! Everyone is now in fun party mode! I'll even hook you guys up with some fun mood music.

Boom.

"Now, as you are all aware, I have gifts for everyone! But before that...I have a special gift for one person at this party." Drosselmeyer would produce a mysterious present, wrapped in pink and gold.

ShirtBoxMarbledR440.jpg

"Who will receive this surprise present? Well...you may all decide! A fun little game for you all, as I've noticed you all becoming good friends. Whoever can get five votes from their peers shall receive this beautifil gift!"

(OOC: one vote per RPer-remember to keep it IC! I'll begin Chapter One once someone reaches five votes!)

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu

“Huh?” Sayori’s eyes widened. “Ah ha ha, I didn’t mean my name is anything to do with Valentine’s Day. My name is Sayori. Sorry if I confused you. What’s your name?” she asked Plutia. “Oh, it’s a pleasure to meet you too by the way, Macy and Producer! I’m so happy to have met so many new people already.”

"My name's Plutia~" She smiled warmly as she introduced herself. "I'm happy to of met new people too~ I hope we all become fast friends~!"

"Hmmm... so the multiverse theory is indeed correct. How intriguing..." Ciel hummed as he closed in eyes for a moment, as if in deep thought.

plutia-iris-heart-hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-7.52.jpg

"Huh? The Multiverse Theory? What's that...?" Plutia exclaimed. She may of experienced similar events like meeting characters from the games she creates, but nothing in comparison to what was being described here.

Hecate's spell would enter into Karin's mind, and she would discover that Karin...

WHAT?!?!?!?!

"That's right, you pompous fiend!!" Karin's voice had a sudden change in tone, becoming harsher and even more arrogant. "You thought you could kick me out of my own story?! Guess again! I don't rely on just my keyboard alone-which is more than I can say for YOU!"

Oh, yeah?! Well guess what! With these keyboard, I'm the one in control! I may be unable to write you out of this story, but at least I can do THIS! *Ahem*

Suddenly, the supernatural presence inside of Karin would be forcefully expelled, and would from here on out be unable to enter the body of her, or any other guest at the party! Deal with it!

"W-Wait, no-!" A bright green tornado of ectoplasma would swirl around Karin, pulling the supernatural being from out of her. The being turned out to be...a ghost?

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Desperately trying to escape the tornado in vain, the ghost would disappear as soon as he had appeared. Hasta la vista...baby.

...oh, and uh, no one in the story would remember seeing him or know anything about the conversation he had with the handsome and rugged narrator. Hecate would just assume someone spiked Karin's eggnog, or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now unpossessed, Karin shook her head, seeming to be in a daze. "Ugh...wh-what? Where am I...?"

Sakura opened her mouth to speak, but would be interrupted by Herr Drosselmeyer clapping his hands. "Everyone, if you may, please stop what you're doing and gather around!"

Everyone would stop what they were doing and gather around. No matter what you were doing-eating food, talking to people, shipping (looking at YOU, Teresa and Joshua)-everyone would immediately go to Herr Drosselmeyer. No one would be suspicious of anything anymore, either! Everyone is now in fun party mode! I'll even hook you guys up with some fun mood music.

Boom.

"Now, as you are all aware, I have gifts for everyone! But before that...I have a special gift for one person at this party." Drosselmeyer would produce a mysterious present, wrapped in pink and gold.

ShirtBoxMarbledR440.jpg

"Who will receive this surprise present? Well...you may all decide! A fun little game for you all, as I've noticed you all becoming good friends. Whoever can get five votes from their peers shall receive this beautifil gift!"

(OOC: one vote per RPer-remember to keep it IC! I'll begin Chapter One once someone reaches five votes!)

"A surprise present?! I want it~!" Plutia exclaimed with a super happy expression, she was truly in the zone.

"Ugh. I guess I'll have to introduce myself too. As much as I'd hate to be social, it seems that's the only thing to do at this dumb party." Sans exclaimed, before standing up and approaching the group.

"Sup. The name's Sans. Sans the Skeleton. Now before any of you knuckleheads get me confused with another short skeleton, let me remind you I am nothing like the Classic Sans. I'm more vicious, more cruel, and more of a fucking asshole than any monster from the Underground. Of course, you could count my Brother, the Great and Terrible Papyrus, but honestly? He's nothing compared to me. Now I could stand here and talk all day about how vicious I can be, but honestly? I'm too lazy at this point to fucking bother."

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Boom.

ShirtBoxMarbledR440.jpg

"What. The actual FUCK. Just happened?! First I was introducing myself, becoming social for once in my worthless life, and then ALL OF THIS FUCKING HAPPENED?! Well. At least the party got more fucking interesting..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Lucky@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu

In all honesty, he wouldn't have dreamed of attending this party. Although, Sebastian had insisted, saying that he'd need to learn how to attend parties such as this if he ever intended to make an impression. And, although Ciel hated to admit it, Sebastian had a point.

Walking over to Joshua, Teresa, and Macy, Ciel thought that these people could provide a somewhat meaningful conversation. "Hello." The young boy said with a plain, straight face.

"I suppose that you all must be enjoying the party so far? I caught a glimpse of that penguin fellow talking to you guys before he stormed out."

@Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure
Macy smiles. Despite all the hubbub from before, her instincts were right. Something was growing between these two and it was already set in motion. Happy with the result, she allowed her attention to wander and land upon a new guest.​

"Ah, yes. That penguin... He was being a bit of a trouble, but it seems that he has sorted himself out. I do hope he is alright, wherever he is now. Perhaps we can move past that and have an enjoyable evening."

Macy gave Ciel a small curtsey before introducing herself, "My name is Macy. Macy Moretti. To whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?" She could detect a high-status aura around boy in front of her and acted accordingly.

@thatguyinthestore @Pretentious Pineapple @Neko Shogun
“I’m afraid I can’t make any promises,” Josh replied back, more at ease when Teresa made her brief comment about him being a jerk. It was something he was used to, and something he could take. “Can you really blame me for commenting? The penguin was the one who started it. I only finished it by having a little fun,” he stated, a smirk tugging at his lips. He wasn’t exactly enjoying himself at this party so he had to have some fun, right?

Continuing to fiddle with his tie, Josh sighed. “It took me a long time to get it right the first time. I don’t often spend my time doing worthless things like this, but for once I felt like giving it a try.” Annoyed with his own appearance, he didn’t notice Teresa tripping over her words. He messed with his tie until he would eventually give up on it and take it off. “Tch, I never really wanted to wear a tie anyhow.” He returned his attention to Teresa.

“So why are you here at this Christmas party? Do you actually like Christmas?” he questioned his Conductor, not really paying attention to the other people who had been standing around. He didn’t really care if he was rude or not; he was just in a bad mood.

@Pretentious Pineapple @Alex Azure @Whoever​
rsz_a1_by_teh_zombish_d9d7nxx_by_teh_zombish-dbjqjue.jpg

"...Mmrgh,"
the Glader groaned unhappily, fixing Joshua with a less than pleased look. "He might have 'started it', but you didn't need to fuel the fire," she pointed out, satisfied her own logic was still above his own. Even though she personally felt the oversized bird was a pot roast waiting to happen with how he treated Joshua. Not that she intended to voice that sentiment aloud, for it would undoubtedly lead to her Composer feeling validated. "Besides, it was pretty obvious that you weren't going to be the one to finish it. Still, he's lucky he walked out when he did..."

Seeming to dismiss her own unhappy feelings, Teresa only raised a brow as Joshua continued to fiddle with his tie, mildly amused by the display. By the time he gave up, a full-fledged smirk was on her face, and a light laugh parted her lips as he surrendered. "Here, give me that," Teresa remarked with an eye roll, snatching the tie from her boss's hands without a second thought. "Stay still." Without waiting for a response, leaving no room for objection, she carefully moved to set it around his neck, deep blue eyes gazing at the fabric intently as nimble fingers carefully set to work. In a minute or so, the tie was, well, tied. At which point, she casually smoothed it down, glancing the male over before nodding approvingly. "...There," she hummed, glancing up to meet his eyes with a faint smile. "Now you don't have to whine. Don't worry, if the big bad tie comes to life and tries to strangle you, I'll save you," came the inevitable tease in addition, just moments before she realized she had been staring into his amethyst eyes for a bit of time now. And she hadn't stepped back yet.

"..."

Hurriedly stepping away and smoothing her dress out of a need to occupy herself, she glanced anywhere but at the angel, hoping to cover for that slightly awkward moment. Fortunately, some child came to the rescue, and she managed a smile in the boy's direction. "Oh, uh, yeah. What about you, kid? And don't worry about the bird-brain, I doubt he'll be back--" And the boy was leaving right along with Macy. Whelp. Shaking her head with a sigh, the female wound up glancing back to her boss as he questioned her, a few surprised blinks following. But an indifferent expression followed suit, and she glanced away with a neutral shrug of her shoulders.

"I dunno, not sure 'like' is really the right word. I actually... Haven't celebrated before,"
she admitted, but quickly scrambled to add further note. "And before you start lookin' at me like I'm crazy, I didn't exactly have a chance to do the whole celebration thing over anything, you know? It isn't like WICKED made a habit of throwing parties for their little lab rats, and snow was out of the question," she stated almost defensively. "...I mean, I know about the holidays and all, and that they used to be celebrated. But I guess when the world's dead, being alive is the only thing you really get to celebrate. And, well..." She didn't finish the sentence, gaze fixated on the floor. She hadn't even had that, as Joshua was aware. Though, in truth, it wasn't something she was hung up on. Things... were better, now. Since her death.

Never something she would have thought she'd say.

Fortunately for the pair of less than normal teen-looking reapers, they were magically beckoned over to some dude giving gifts. Which, even not feeling suspicious as she magically was made to be, she felt less than eager about. She didn't really feel like receiving gifts, even nice as the gesture was. Still... "Uhh, I'll vote Macy, I guess?" She woulda voted Joshua, but she couldn't have him thinking she liked him. Or liking these other people who weren't her too much.

@Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Boom.

ShirtBoxMarbledR440.jpg

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu

Macy squealed in excitement. She loved this idea of Drosselmeyer's. "Ooh! The idea of a mystery present makes me so excited! I want to see what's inside!"

After taking a quick second to compose herself, she added, "But I don't want to be greedy. After all, that wouldn't be in the spirit of Christmas. Hm..."
rsz_a1_by_teh_zombish_d9d7nxx_by_teh_zombish-dbjqjue.jpg

"...Mmrgh,"
the Glader groaned unhappily, fixing Joshua with a less than pleased look. "He might have 'started it', but you didn't need to fuel the fire," she pointed out, satisfied her own logic was still above his own. Even though she personally felt the oversized bird was a pot roast waiting to happen with how he treated Joshua. Not that she intended to voice that sentiment aloud, for it would undoubtedly lead to her Composer feeling validated. "Besides, it was pretty obvious that you weren't going to be the one to finish it. Still, he's lucky he walked out when he did..."

Seeming to dismiss her own unhappy feelings, Teresa only raised a brow as Joshua continued to fiddle with his tie, mildly amused by the display. By the time he gave up, a full-fledged smirk was on her face, and a light laugh parted her lips as he surrendered. "Here, give me that," Teresa remarked with an eye roll, snatching the tie from her boss's hands without a second thought. "Stay still." Without waiting for a response, leaving no room for objection, she carefully moved to set it around his neck, deep blue eyes gazing at the fabric intently as nimble fingers carefully set to work. In a minute or so, the tie was, well, tied. At which point, she casually smoothed it down, glancing the male over before nodding approvingly. "...There," she hummed, glancing up to meet his eyes with a faint smile. "Now you don't have to whine. Don't worry, if the big bad tie comes to life and tries to strangle you, I'll save you," came the inevitable tease in addition, just moments before she realized she had been staring into his amethyst eyes for a bit of time now. And she hadn't stepped back yet.

"..."

Hurriedly stepping away and smoothing her dress out of a need to occupy herself, she glanced anywhere but at the angel, hoping to cover for that slightly awkward moment. Fortunately, some child came to the rescue, and she managed a smile in the boy's direction. "Oh, uh, yeah. What about you, kid? And don't worry about the bird-brain, I doubt he'll be back--" And the boy was leaving right along with Macy. Whelp. Shaking her head with a sigh, the female wound up glancing back to her boss as he questioned her, a few surprised blinks following. But an indifferent expression followed suit, and she glanced away with a neutral shrug of her shoulders.

"I dunno, not sure 'like' is really the right word. I actually... Haven't celebrated before,"
she admitted, but quickly scrambled to add further note. "And before you start lookin' at me like I'm crazy, I didn't exactly have a chance to do the whole celebration thing over anything, you know? It isn't like WICKED made a habit of throwing parties for their little lab rats, and snow was out of the question," she stated almost defensively. "...I mean, I know about the holidays and all, and that they used to be celebrated. But I guess when the world's dead, being alive is the only thing you really get to celebrate. And, well..." She didn't finish the sentence, gaze fixated on the floor. She hadn't even had that, as Joshua was aware. Though, in truth, it wasn't something she was hung up on. Things... were better, now. Since her death.

Never something she would have thought she'd say.

Fortunately for the pair of less than normal teen-looking reapers, they were magically beckoned over to some dude giving gifts. Which, even not feeling suspicious as she magically was made to be, she felt less than eager about. She didn't really feel like receiving gifts, even nice as the gesture was. Still... "Uhh, I'll vote Macy, I guess?" She woulda voted Joshua, but she couldn't have him thinking she liked him. Or liking these other people who weren't her too much.

@Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

Chibiterasu looked up at the sound of his groaning mother.

Then drew a circle around her too.

@Sen @Pretentious Pineapple
36_by_teh_zombish-dbx256b.jpg

Amaterasu looked down at Chibi as the ink around her shimmered gold, stared blankly, and slowly shook her head. She was not opposed to hugging him, but unlike mortals, she was unaffected by the brush techniques as master of them all and the most powerful goddess among the heavens. Even Waka was unaffected, after all, so the same was certainly said for her.

And she didn't approve of him trying to use his powers to influence her. >:c

She actually didn't mind all that much, but still, she didn't need him picking up on everything too quickly. And it wound up not mattering, because shortly after(in that short time she had gathered a decent amount of food onto a plate and was totally gracefully stuffing her face), they were beckoned over to the strange man who accompanied the hostess, and informed of some odd game. But, while she was made to lose her suspicion of this place and its people, she just ate quietly. And stared at the others gathered around with a sense of calm, serenity and grace emanating off of her.

@Sen @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @All​

"My name's Plutia~" She smiled warmly as she introduced herself. "I'm happy to of met new people too~ I hope we all become fast friends~!"

"Huh? The Multiverse Theory? What's that...?" Plutia exclaimed. She may of experienced similar events like meeting characters from the games she creates, but nothing in comparison to what was being described here.

"A surprise present?! I want it~!" Plutia exclaimed with a super happy expression, she was truly in the zone.

"Ugh. I guess I'll have to introduce myself too. As much as I'd hate to be social, it seems that's the only thing to do at this dumb party." Sans exclaimed, before standing up and approaching the group.

"Sup. The name's Sans. Sans the Skeleton. Now before any of you knuckleheads get me confused with another short skeleton, let me remind you I am nothing like the Classic Sans. I'm more vicious, more cruel, and more of a fucking asshole than any monster from the Underground. Of course, you could count my Brother, the Great and Terrible Papyrus, but honestly? He's nothing compared to me. Now I could stand here and talk all day about how vicious I can be, but honestly? I'm too lazy at this point to fucking bother."

"What. The actual FUCK. Just happened?! First I was introducing myself, becoming social for once in my worthless life, and then ALL OF THIS FUCKING HAPPENED?! Well. At least the party got more fucking interesting..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Lucky@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu
Hey, Sans Undertale, what did I say about not being suspicious of anything?

View attachment 1977

"...Shibasaki."

"Yes."

"Why is there a skeleton at my party?"

"You invited him, Miss Karin."

"I did? Hm."

"Remind me to never drink eggnog again."

"Yes, Miss Karin."

@Widowmaker

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Boom.

ShirtBoxMarbledR440.jpg

"I'm pretty sure some just spiked her eggnog."
Hecate responded in a matter of fact tone.

At the mention of a present Elena seemed very excited. "Oh! A present! I'd love to get a present..." She placed her finger on her cheek in wonder."Perhaps I could teach some dancing moves? People love to dance after all!"

Drawing circles makes people hug? Chibi decided to test this out. He took his mighty Celestial Brush and drew a circle around Issun.

hsxW3dB.png

He was suddenly hit with an intense urge to hug the little boy. Well, he wasn't going to hold himself back. As if guided by the gods, Issun paced up to Chibiterasu and awkwardly petted him on the head. It was good they were of similar height - though the Envoy would have preferred the kid to be smaller than him. He was definitely younger than Issun in age, but it was already obvious enough that he was going to grow taller than him one day.

"You know... I think you're gonna grow up to be a cool guy when you're older, Chibi. Nothing like that half-baked prophet for sure, you'll actually be likeable. That's what I think." Issun didn't wait for any reaction from either mother or son, grabbing the younger boy's face with both hands, and smooshing his cheeks. "Awh, just, look at you! You're pretty cute for a kid. Of course, busty babes are better but I think Ammy would slap me with her Reflector if I tried to hit on her daughter."

Hey, Sans Undertale, what did I say about not being suspicious of anything?

picsart_12-19-12-18-16-jpg.1977

"...Shibasaki."

"Yes."

"Why is there a skeleton at my party?"

"You invited him, Miss Karin."

"I did? Hm."

"Remind me to never drink eggnog again."

"Yes, Miss Karin."

"Oh I'm sorry, am I not following along? Am I not making you happy? Oh boo hoo." Sans exclaimed, pretending to cry.

b47c3c6da5a227cb3cae7891a44a4580b0189134_hq.gif

"Go express your concerns to someone who cares. Like I said literally just a moment ago before you barged in and did all of that, being social isn't really my thing. And you clearly haven't done your research on my Universe if you thought mind-fucking a skeleton would be effective, specially when you pulled the one skeleton who literally doesn't give a fuck about anything. If you wanted this kind of trick to work, why didn't you pull Blueberry? He'd be more likely to partake in whatever shit you had planned. Oh, and because you're apparently THAT stupid to realise... It's Underfell, not Undertale. Capiche?"

@Yun Lee

hsxW3dB.png

He was suddenly hit with an intense urge to hug the little boy. Well, he wasn't going to hold himself back. As if guided by the gods, Issun paced up to Chibiterasu and awkwardly petted him on the head. It was good they were of similar height - though the Envoy would have preferred the kid to be smaller than him. He was definitely younger than Issun in age, but it was already obvious enough that he was going to grow taller than him one day.

"You know... I think you're gonna grow up to be a cool guy when you're older, Chibi. Nothing like that half-baked prophet for sure, you'll actually be likeable. That's what I think." Issun didn't wait for any reaction from either mother or son, grabbing the younger boy's face with both hands, and smooshing his cheeks. "Awh, just, look at you! You're pretty cute for a kid. Of course, busty babes are better but I think Ammy would slap me with her Reflector if I tried to hit on her daughter."

42_by_teh_zombish-dbx22xh.jpg

Issun was damn right. Amaterasu actually lowered her food to shoot him a look at even the mention of hitting on anyone related to her. She did not disapprove of the pinching of her son's cheeks tho, but her own free hand reached out to tentatively do the same to Issun, himself. She couldn't help it; she had actual fingers now and his cheeks were just.... pinchable.

@Sen @Alex Azure

42_by_teh_zombish-dbx22xh.jpg

Issun was damn right. Amaterasu actually lowered her food to shoot him a look at even the mention of hitting on anyone related to her. She did not disapprove of the pinching of her son's cheeks tho, but her own free hand reached out to tentatively do the same to Issun, himself. She couldn't help it; she had actual fingers now and his cheeks were just.... pinchable.

@Sen @Alex Azure
mL5AHUM.png

Normally Issun would complain, but she was a busty babe now. So what exactly was the problem?

He never gets noticed by ladies with melons. Poor Issun.
The normally green aura that surrounded the Poncle turned into a flushed pink, and as if pulled down by the weight of his giant bug hat, Issun fell backwards, his entire face red. "T- This is harassment!"

Sans would find his mouth full of peanut butter and would be unable to speak until he learned to behave himself.

I have feelings too, you know. >:c

@Widowmaker

mL5AHUM.png

Normally Issun would complain, but she was a busty babe now. So what exactly was the problem?

The normally green aura that surrounded the Poncle turned into a flushed pink, and as if pulled down by the weight of his giant bug hat, Issun fell backwards, his entire face red. "T- This is harassment!"

Chibi joins in the pinching, using a hand to take hold of Issun's other cheek. He smiled and laughed at Issun's reaction.

He had no clue what harassment was.

Though Issun's cries did not fall completely on deaf ears. Macy walked over to Issun and asked, "Um... Are you okay, sir? Are these two bothering you?"

Chibi joins in the pinching, using a hand to take hold of Issun's other cheek. He smiled and laughed at Issun's reaction.

Though Issun's cries did not fall completely on deaf ears. Macy walked over to Issun and asked, "Um... Are you okay, sir? Are these two bothering you?"

lbnAlBM.png

"I'M BEING BULLIED BY A BUSTY BABE AND HER CUTE SON! Me... the great Issun! Painter of the gods, the most beautiful and most handsome guy there is! Reduced to nothing by these fleabags!" he attempted to swat their hands away, whining.

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Boom.

ShirtBoxMarbledR440.jpg

Elizabeth, not seeming to pay much attention to what had just happened, instead decided to focus on the present that was being handed out.

lizzie.jpg

"Oh, a present! How lovely! Well, I vote that Ciel gets it, then!" Elizabeth exclaimed happily.

In truth, Ciel didn't care much for the gift, he had the money to buy himself virtually anything he wanted, after all. But who was he to ruin Christmas for Elizabeth?

Instead, Ciel turned to Plutia and sighed. "I'd explain, though Ms. Macy summed it up quite nicely." Ciel stated before turning to Teresa, who he just realized that he'd never answered her question.

"I'd say that the party is going quite well, aside from that so-called 'spar' earlier. I don't believe I caught your name." Ciel said, hoping to form as many alliances as possible here. In truth, he could simply call upon Sebastian to deal with any threats, but he and the other butlers was... preoccupied, to say the least.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE PHANTOMHIVE ESTATE....

638ad479b3b40988660d0bdd8b1426b6--black-butler-sebastian-black-butler-kuroshitsuji.jpg

"Now now, kitties! Come along! The master wishes for you all to be cleaned out by the time he returns from his party!" Sebastian exclaimed before turning behind him and facing the other room. "How's it coming along in there?"

545c08eed81bfab21397b2e0_545c10d6d81bfab21397b684_320.jpg

"THE CATS HAVE TAKEN OVER SEBASTIAN!!! THERE ARE TOO MANY OF THEM!!!!" Exclaimed Mey-Rin from the other room as she desparately tried to grab as many cats as possible.

"Where are Bardroy and Finny?" Asked Sebastian as he attempted to place the cats in bags.

"Well Finnian is trapped in the closet..."

dqTSv.jpg

"HELP!!! THE CATS LOCKED ME IN!!!! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?! THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE HANDS!!!!"

"...and Bardroy is fighting them off in the kitchen!"

latest

"I'm warnin' ya! You'd better get back before I start swingin'!" Bardroy yelled as he held a broom in his hand, the cats slowly edging closer as the poor butler was backed into a wall.

"Ugh.... this is really quite the mess." Sebastian sighed as he facepalmed and shook his head.

latest

"Ho... Ho... Ho."

@Yun Lee @Pretentious Pineapple @Neko Shogun @Widowmaker @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Sen @Takumi

mL5AHUM.png

14_by_teh_zombish-dbx2go7.jpg

"..."

Admittedly, Amaterasu had absolutely no idea what Issun was going on about. She had only pinched his cute little smol cheeks. ;_; Regardless, she just stared at him with a clearly befuddled expression painting her pale face marked elegantly with crimson. But while she continued to stare, she did at least offer her hand to him, dropping her plate in the process but dispelling it with a gust of wind that seemingly came out of nowhere. Should he take her hand, she would help him up.

And probably resume pinching his cheek but she didn't mention that.

Before Issun could either take or decline her hand, Ammy found herself distracted by the approach of a young looking female, apparently expressing concern over Issun and inquiring if she and her son were being a bother. Which, led to a disbelieving and offended gasp from Ammy, though she followed up with a dismissive huff. How dare that girl act like she could ever be a bother. :c

...Issun's further complaints were disregarded. Ammy was too busy being bemused by Macy.

@Sen @Alex Azure

Sans would find his mouth full of peanut butter and would be unable to speak until he learned to behave himself.

I have feeling too, you know. :mad:

" . . . " Sans suddenly lost the ability to speak, but he still proceeded to not change his behaviour. To prove this, he proceeded to flip off... something. Just to prove he was a Rebel.

37eb9d6a4678828a5c9c7fefe58ea4b083070043_128.jpg

@Yun Lee

"I'd say that the party is going quite well, aside from that so-called 'spar' earlier. I don't believe I caught your name." Ciel said, hoping to form as many alliances as possible here. In truth, he could simply call upon Sebastian to deal with any threats, but he and the other butlers was... preoccupied, to say the least.

"My name's Plutia~ It's nice to meet you~ Hehe~ Well... I don't usually transform like that unless either the feeling required it, someone asked me to or if I got angry... Otherwise, I'm not one to start fights..." She smiled towards Ciel. Then something confused her and caused her to speak up to the rest of the group.

"So..." Plutia spoke, placing a finger onto her chin.

"How does one get a... "Vote" for the present?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Lucky@Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Boom.

ShirtBoxMarbledR440.jpg

432118.jpg

Whatever Al was doing, the mysterious voice of Drosselmeyer would have the scary looking man looking over at him.

"Presents?" What the hell does it have to do with-

.... "

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva@Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu
@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva@Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu

Will and Orion

Orion had this uneasy feeling that he couldn't quite place. He wasn't suspicious of the event, as much as he was uncomfortable. In the history of his lesson, parties never went well for him. His first party someone had literally threathened to blow up the party, then three people were injured, then he was trapped and dealt with a crazy uncle.... and then his whole world was reset, literally. So when weird things happened at party, he felt a general unease towards this, especially when he didn't remember gathering. He bit on his lip and made a small ice sculpture to calm himself down.... he made of Dedede since he wouldn't have to worry about him being mad about it. He took a deep breath and decided maybe he would feel comfortable in his younger form. With a deep breath, he regressed back to his 14 year old self.

fcac5a65fc91d8644c1b76ddf3d1d08f.jpg

After regressing, he took a deep break, happy he had done it. He felt more comfortable being unnoticed. He could have done it with Will, but the man seemed to be enjoying himself and he wasn't able to regress him as much. Also, in his pocket, he had a cool picture to keep him calm.

d0df5614-c96e-4a73-a4a5-29f3d2dbf91a366454631.jpg

Will looked over at Sans and frowned. " I'm a little confused. Is it one vote for every person here or do people who came together vote as one? Can we vote for our friends? Can we vote for ourselves?" Will was always the inquisitive type.

@Yun Lee @Pretentious Pineapple @Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back