Status
Not open for further replies.
lbnAlBM.png

"I'M BEING BULLIED BY A BUSTY BABE AND HER CUTE SON! Me... the great Issun! Painter of the gods, the most beautiful and most handsome guy there is! Reduced to nothing by these fleabags!" he attempted to swat their hands away, whining.

"Well, Mr. Issun, let me help you up," she said, pulling the artist to his feet, "and give you some advice. While I do agree that you're kinda cute, it's not a good idea to call yourself the most handsome. The beauty that matters is what's on the inside, and that's where you shine the brightest. Pride isn't a good color on anyone's soul. Don't let it stain yours."

"But that doesnt mean anyone should bully you. You don't have to let people walk all over you. If something's wrong, speak up. Here, let me talk to them."

14_by_teh_zombish-dbx2go7.jpg

"..."

Admittedly, Amaterasu had absolutely no idea what Issun was going on about. She had only pinched his cute little smol cheeks. ;_; Regardless, she just stared at him with a clearly befuddled expression painting her pale face marked elegantly with crimson. But while she continued to stare, she did at least offer her hand to him, dropping her plate in the process but dispelling it with a gust of wind that seemingly came out of nowhere. Should he take her hand, she would help him up.

And probably resume pinching his cheek but she didn't mention that.

Before Issun could either take or decline her hand, Ammy found herself distracted by the approach of a young looking female, apparently expressing concern over Issun and inquiring if she and her son were being a bother. Which, led to a disbelieving and offended gasp from Ammy, though she followed up with a dismissive huff. How dare that girl act like she could ever be a bother. :c

...Issun's further complaints were disregarded. Ammy was too busy being bemused by Macy.

@Sen @Alex Azure

Macy turned to face Ammy and felt a chill run down her spine. She could feel Amaterasu's godly aura. She had felt it on Joshua as well, and to a lesser degree Iris Heart. However, this goddess's aura was staring her down with the glare of a wolf. Macy gave Amateratsu a proper bow. She'd rather not feel her wrath today.

"Miss Goddess... I am sure that you meant Issun here no harm. However, your actions have caused him distress. I humnly ask that you be more careful with him."

And suddenly, in the middle of her request, Macy became overwhelmed by the urge to pet Chibiterasu. She succumbed to the urge and pet the boy on the top of his head. "Is this your son? He's very cute. A good boy, I'm sure."

@Pretentious Pineapple @Sen

"Well, Mr. Issun, let me help you up," she said, pulling the artist to his feet, "and give you some advice. While I do agree that you're kinda cute, it's not a good idea to call yourself the most handsome. The beauty that matters is what's on the inside, and that's where you shine the brightest. Pride isn't a good color on anyone's soul. Don't let it stain yours."

"But that doesnt mean anyone should bully you. You don't have to let people walk all over you. If something's wrong, speak up. Here, let me talk to them."

Macy turned to face Ammy and felt a chill run down her spine. She could feel Amaterasu's godly aura. She had felt it on Joshua as well, and to a lesser degree Iris Heart. However, this goddess's aura was staring her down with the glare of a wolf. Macy gave Amateratsu a proper bow. She'd rather not feel her wrath today.

"Miss Goddess... I am sure that you meant Issun here no harm. However, your actions have caused him distress. I humnly ask that you be more careful with him."

And suddenly, in the middle of her request, Macy became overwhelmed by the urge to pet Chibiterasu. She succumbed to the urge and pet the boy on the top of his head. "Is this your son? He's very cute. A good boy, I'm sure."

"Miss Goddess?"
Hecate's heads perked up. "Are there more of the divine in here?"

"More deities?" Elena asked confused. "I thought you were a magician?"

"Well of a sorts...perhaps you can call me THE magician."
She introduced herself to Amaterasu and the other. "I am Hecate, Goddess of witchcraft and other things."

@Pretentious Pineapple @Sen @Alex Azure

"Miss Goddess?" Hecate's heads perked up. "Are there more of the divine in here?"

She introduced herself to Amaterasu and the other. "I am Hecate, Goddess of witchcraft and other things."

74_by_teh_zombish-dbx2fh2.png

Well. This was... Something. Against her own volition, Amaterasu released a giggle upon hearing Macy refer to Issun as cute. Admittedly, the Poncle was cute, but it was still a laughable notion to hear aloud. Plus, he was cute; not handsome or dashing or sexy. He looked like a kid and, to her, it was really pretty funny. Probably funnier than when he was in his bug form. His hat also looked really funny with how big it was.

...She wasn't picking on him, she still loved him she was just amused. And also just slightly miffed. She had tried to help Issun up, after all, but this girl who had openly implied she or her son would ever intentionally bully someone. Especially her good friend, treasured and appreciated as he was by her. Even though he was a major pain, especially for someone so small.

All of that said, she was less than enthusiastic when sensitive ears picked up on the further comments from Macy about standing up for himself if he was being bullied. Her smile that came with the comment on Issun's appearance faded, leaving a visibly frustrated frown in its wake.

33_by_teh_zombish-dbx1z8l.jpg

While no words were uttered, Amaterasu's stance on the matter was quite clear, the way she let out a small bemused huff of air and turned her head when instructed how to behave towards her friend was quite telling. Macy, though she may have had aim to assist, hadn't a clue of who the truly bullied party was here. Issun had put her through plenty over their time together; a simple, singular pinch of the cheek was perfectly appropriate and within her rights. She may have expressed her opinion further, but instead, her ear twitched as a new presence spoke, her eyes immediately snapping in its owner's direction.

Suffice to say, she was leery. Clearly, this woman did not so much as vaguely resemble a singular one of the thirteen brush gods in any manner. Besides, there was no 'goddess of witchcraft' in the land from which she hailed. But while she was clearly not sure of how she felt about Hecate, she did not act on such, no signs of the use of the Celestial Brush present. She just gave a vague nod of her head in what was evidently a greeting or acknowledgement, though her eyes did not immediately part from the alleged goddess.

@Sen @Alex Azure @Jeremi

Hecate's spell would enter into Karin's mind, and she would discover that Karin...

WHAT?!?!?!?!

"That's right, you pompous fiend!!" Karin's voice had a sudden change in tone, becoming harsher and even more arrogant. "You thought you could kick me out of my own story?! Guess again! I don't rely on just my keyboard alone-which is more than I can say for YOU!"

Oh, yeah?! Well guess what! With these keyboard, I'm the one in control! I may be unable to write you out of this story, but at least I can do THIS! *Ahem*

"Really? Did you really need to type out ahe-"

Suddenly, the supernatural presence inside of Karin would be forcefully expelled, and would from here on out be unable to enter the body of her, or any other guest at the party! Deal with it!

"W-Wait, no-!" A bright green tornado of ectoplasma would swirl around Karin, pulling the supernatural being from out of her. The being turned out to be...a ghost?

ghost-writer-danny-phantom-17.1.jpg

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Desperately trying to escape the tornado in vain, the ghost would disappear as soon as he had appeared. Hasta la vista...baby.

...oh, and uh, no one in the story would remember seeing him or know anything about the conversation he had with the handsome and rugged narrator. Hecate would just assume someone spiked Karin's eggnog, or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now unpossessed, Karin shook her head, seeming to be in a daze. "Ugh...wh-what? Where am I...?"

Sakura opened her mouth to speak, but would be interrupted by Herr Drosselmeyer clapping his hands. "Everyone, if you may, please stop what you're doing and gather around!"

Everyone would stop what they were doing and gather around. No matter what you were doing-eating food, talking to people, shipping (looking at YOU, Teresa and Joshua)-everyone would immediately go to Herr Drosselmeyer. No one would be suspicious of anything anymore, either! Everyone is now in fun party mode! I'll even hook you guys up with some fun mood music.

Boom.

"Now, as you are all aware, I have gifts for everyone! But before that...I have a special gift for one person at this party." Drosselmeyer would produce a mysterious present, wrapped in pink and gold.

ShirtBoxMarbledR440.jpg

"Who will receive this surprise present? Well...you may all decide! A fun little game for you all, as I've noticed you all becoming good friends. Whoever can get five votes from their peers shall receive this beautifil gift!"

(OOC: one vote per RPer-remember to keep it IC! I'll begin Chapter One once someone reaches five votes!)

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu

Hearing Drosselmeyer deafen the crowds gathered in the main hall with his call to gather 'round, Silora stuffed her lyre away and joined in on the festivities proper. Her entrance would hardly have been considered conspicuous had everyone's back not been turned to her, as she stood high above most of the human guests with her elven stature, with her horns standing yet higher above.

The gathered party-goers were not all human however, as some were obscenely rotund, and others were little more than skin and bones. Although, after travelling to so many alien worlds and meeting so many alien races over the millennia, she had grown used to the feeling. There were two party-goers that stuck out from the crowd, though; two spirits that blazed bright with divine power. Silora easily parted the crowd using her size as she curiously approached Amaterasu and Chibiterasu like a moth drawn to flame. She noticed she wasn't alone in this, as the two of them had already garnered plenty of attention - attention from another being of great power, no less. This only served to foster the elf's curiosity.
"Hail," she greeted the group broadly and simply, though her blindfolded eyes were still trained solely on Amaterasu.

@Sen @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Pretentious Pineapple

74_by_teh_zombish-dbx2fh2.png

Well. This was... Something. Against her own volition, Amaterasu released a giggle upon hearing Macy refer to Issun as cute. Admittedly, the Poncle was cute, but it was still a laughable notion to hear aloud. Plus, he was cute; not handsome or dashing or sexy. He looked like a kid and, to her, it was really pretty funny. Probably funnier than when he was in his bug form. His hat also looked really funny with how big it was.

...She wasn't picking on him, she still loved him she was just amused. And also just slightly miffed. She had tried to help Issun up, after all, but this girl who had openly implied she or her son would ever intentionally bully someone. Especially her good friend, treasured and appreciated as he was by her. Even though he was a major pain, especially for someone so small.

All of that said, she was less than enthusiastic when sensitive ears picked up on the further comments from Macy about standing up for himself if he was being bullied. Her smile that came with the comment on Issun's appearance faded, leaving a visibly frustrated frown in its wake.

33_by_teh_zombish-dbx1z8l.jpg

While no words were uttered, Amaterasu's stance on the matter was quite clear, the way she let out a small bemused huff of air and turned her head when instructed how to behave towards her friend was quite telling. Macy, though she may have had aim to assist, hadn't a clue of who the truly bullied party was here. Issun had put her through plenty over their time together; a simple, singular pinch of the cheek was perfectly appropriate and within her rights. She may have expressed her opinion further, but instead, her ear twitched as a new presence spoke, her eyes immediately snapping in its owner's direction.

Suffice to say, she was leery. Clearly, this woman did not so much as vaguely resemble a singular one of the thirteen brush gods in any manner. Besides, there was no 'goddess of witchcraft' in the land from which she hailed. But while she was clearly not sure of how she felt about Hecate, she did not act on such, no signs of the use of the Celestial Brush present. She just gave a vague nod of her head in what was evidently a greeting or acknowledgement, though her eyes did not immediately part from the alleged goddess.

@Sen @Alex Azure @Jeremi

"..."

"I think I've done as best as I can, Issun. There's more to this story than I know, but I'm not getting it out of her. I don't think she means to hurt you though."

"Miss Goddess?" Hecate's heads perked up. "Are there more of the divine in here?"

Chibiterasu hid behind Amaterasu. This wasn't any kind of goddess that he knew, and "witchcraft" seemed like something very suspicious to be a goddess of.

@Jeremi
Hearing Drosselmeyer deafen the crowds gathered in the main hall with his call to gather 'round, Silora stuffed her lyre away and joined in on the festivities proper. Her entrance would hardly have been considered conspicuous had everyone's back not been turned to her, as she stood high above most of the human guests with her elven stature, with her horns standing yet higher above.

The gathered party-goers were not all human however, as some were obscenely rotund, and others were little more than skin and bones. Although, after travelling to so many alien worlds and meeting so many alien races over the millennia, she had grown used to the feeling. There were two party-goers that stuck out from the crowd, though; two spirits that blazed bright with divine power. Silora easily parted the crowd using her size as she curiously approached Amaterasu and Chibiterasu like a moth drawn to flame. She noticed she wasn't alone in this, as the two of them had already garnered plenty of attention. This only served to foster the elf's curiosity.
"Hail," she greeted the group broadly and simply, though her blindfolded eyes were still trained solely on Amaterasu.

And another strange figure appeared. Chibi would wait and see what his mother would do with these two.

@Archmage Jeremiah

60fxrrN.png

"Hey, normally when you're just an inch tall, having some pride isn't a bad thing, you know?" Issun huffed.
"I mean what else can I be proud of? My superior sword skill? Ammy here can slice a rock with her tail. My ability to break any lock? All Ammy has to do is bash it with her head." He dusted himself off, "I gotta at least have the title of being the most handsome guy from Ponc'tan, right?"

eigPxrz.png

"Of witchcraft, huh? Last time I met someone who could use witchcraft, she killed the queen, the real busty babe and was actually a old fox in disguise that tried to think itself a god. It was quite an experience. Right, Ammy?" And he would never forget the time he had to follow Ammy into the belly of the beast - literally, the Water Dragon that ravaged the coastline. That place stank. The worst part was the key to the Dark Lord's power was nestled within it, and they had foolishly given it to the priestess' impostor.

"Never heard of a goddess of witchcraft where we're from though. But hold on a second-"

"You, uh, know any spells that can make me taller or something?"

The gathered party-goers were not all human however, as some were obscenely rotund, and others were little more than skin and bones. Although, after travelling to so many alien worlds and meeting so many alien races over the millennia, she had grown used to the feeling. There were two party-goers that stuck out from the crowd, though; two spirits that blazed bright with divine power. Silora easily parted the crowd using her size as she curiously approached Amaterasu and Chibiterasu like a moth drawn to flame. She noticed she wasn't alone in this, as the two of them had already garnered plenty of attention - attention from another being of great power, no less. This only served to foster the elf's curiosity.

"I was so right to come here, just look at all these babes!" He stared at the newcomer with the pointed ears. "You can be a bit less conservative, you know."

"You may vote for others, but not yourself. We want to keep the game interesting, after all. Just announce who you feel should get the present, as these three lovely young ladies have done." Drosselmeyer motioned to Teresa, Lizzy, and Macy.

@Lucky @Widowmaker @Everyone​

60fxrrN.png

"Hey, normally when you're just an inch tall, having some pride isn't a bad thing, you know?" Issun huffed.
"I mean what else can I be proud of? My superior sword skill? Ammy here can slice a rock with her tail. My ability to break any lock? All Ammy has to do is bash it with her head." He dusted himself off, "I gotta at least have the title of being the most handsome guy from Ponc'tan, right?"

eigPxrz.png

"Of witchcraft, huh? Last time I met someone who could use witchcraft, she killed the queen, the real busty babe and was actually a old fox in disguise that tried to think itself a god. It was quite an experience. Right, Ammy?" And he would never forget the time he had to follow Ammy into the belly of the beast - literally, the Water Dragon that ravaged the coastline. That place stank. The worst part was the key to the Dark Lord's power was nestled within it, and they had foolishly given it to the priestess' impostor.

"Never heard of a goddess of witchcraft where we're from though. But hold on a second-"

"I was so right to come here, just look at all these babes!" He stared at the newcomer with the pointed ears. "You can be a bit less conservative, you know."

"Don't worry!" Elena assured Issun. "Hecate is super nice and would never do something terrible like that."

"Oh yes, it would never cross my mind. Unless they did something that really raised my ire."
She stood quiet for a moment before chuckling. "But I would never do that! If you prefer my entire job description I am also the goddess of necromancy and sorcery, and also crossroads, entrance-ways, fire, light and the Moon. Not to mention magic as a whole. I am a real cornucopia of tasks and things!"

"Don't worry!" Elena assured Issun. "Hecate is super nice and would never do something terrible like that."

"Oh yes, it would never cross my mind. Unless they did something that really raised my ire."
She stood quiet for a moment before chuckling. "But I would never do that! If you prefer my entire job description I am also the goddess of necromancy and sorcery, and also crossroads, entrance-ways, fire, light and the Moon. Not to mention magic as a whole. I am a real cornucopia of tasks and things!"

NFVtrvj.png

"Wow! That's kinda impressive! Why couldn't you be the goddess of crossroads, Ammy? That way we wouldn't have gotten lost half the time?" Issun chuckled, "Hecate, you have no idea how difficult it is to make sure a wolf doesn't get distracted by their surroundings. It's ridiculous!"

"... For real though, I'd appreciate a spell that can make me as tall as a normal guy. Busty babes, here I come."

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @Pretentious Pineapple @Archmage Jeremiah

"What's high school like, Sayori? I never really got a chance to go myself."

@Neko Shogun @Crow @Takumi @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Widowmaker
Hecate's spell would enter into Karin's mind, and she would discover that Karin...

WHAT?!?!?!?!

"That's right, you pompous fiend!!" Karin's voice had a sudden change in tone, becoming harsher and even more arrogant. "You thought you could kick me out of my own story?! Guess again! I don't rely on just my keyboard alone-which is more than I can say for YOU!"

Oh, yeah?! Well guess what! With these keyboard, I'm the one in control! I may be unable to write you out of this story, but at least I can do THIS! *Ahem*

Suddenly, the supernatural presence inside of Karin would be forcefully expelled, and would from here on out be unable to enter the body of her, or any other guest at the party! Deal with it!

"W-Wait, no-!" A bright green tornado of ectoplasma would swirl around Karin, pulling the supernatural being from out of her. The being turned out to be...a ghost?

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Desperately trying to escape the tornado in vain, the ghost would disappear as soon as he had appeared. Hasta la vista...baby.

...oh, and uh, no one in the story would remember seeing him or know anything about the conversation he had with the handsome and rugged narrator. Hecate would just assume someone spiked Karin's eggnog, or something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now unpossessed, Karin shook her head, seeming to be in a daze. "Ugh...wh-what? Where am I...?"

Sakura opened her mouth to speak, but would be interrupted by Herr Drosselmeyer clapping his hands. "Everyone, if you may, please stop what you're doing and gather around!"

Everyone would stop what they were doing and gather around. No matter what you were doing-eating food, talking to people, shipping (looking at YOU, Teresa and Joshua)-everyone would immediately go to Herr Drosselmeyer. No one would be suspicious of anything anymore, either! Everyone is now in fun party mode! I'll even hook you guys up with some fun mood music.

Boom.

"Now, as you are all aware, I have gifts for everyone! But before that...I have a special gift for one person at this party." Drosselmeyer would produce a mysterious present, wrapped in pink and gold.

ShirtBoxMarbledR440.jpg

"Who will receive this surprise present? Well...you may all decide! A fun little game for you all, as I've noticed you all becoming good friends. Whoever can get five votes from their peers shall receive this beautifil gift!"

(OOC: one vote per RPer-remember to keep it IC! I'll begin Chapter One once someone reaches five votes!)

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu

"My name's Plutia~" She smiled warmly as she introduced herself. "I'm happy to of met new people too~ I hope we all become fast friends~!"

plutia-iris-heart-hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-7.52.jpg

"Huh? The Multiverse Theory? What's that...?" Plutia exclaimed. She may of experienced similar events like meeting characters from the games she creates, but nothing in comparison to what was being described here.

"A surprise present?! I want it~!" Plutia exclaimed with a super happy expression, she was truly in the zone.

"Ugh. I guess I'll have to introduce myself too. As much as I'd hate to be social, it seems that's the only thing to do at this dumb party." Sans exclaimed, before standing up and approaching the group.

"Sup. The name's Sans. Sans the Skeleton. Now before any of you knuckleheads get me confused with another short skeleton, let me remind you I am nothing like the Classic Sans. I'm more vicious, more cruel, and more of a fucking asshole than any monster from the Underground. Of course, you could count my Brother, the Great and Terrible Papyrus, but honestly? He's nothing compared to me. Now I could stand here and talk all day about how vicious I can be, but honestly? I'm too lazy at this point to fucking bother."

"What. The actual FUCK. Just happened?! First I was introducing myself, becoming social for once in my worthless life, and then ALL OF THIS FUCKING HAPPENED?! Well. At least the party got more fucking interesting..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Lucky@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu
QH332IS.png

"..."

After a long while in thought Sayori would finally answer Macy, not yet noticing the others who she was speaking with.

"School is great!" chirped the sweet girl, a dreamy expression in her blue eyes. "I've never really had the best grades, but what makes school so wonderful is getting to spend every day with my friends. I'm sorry to hear you never got a chance to go to school yourself. You could always come visit mine someday if you want! I'd love to introduce you to my friends."

"I'd love it if we could become fast friends!" Sayori replied happily to Plutia. "I think I'm going to start off our friendship by voting for you to get the present. If you really want it, I'd be more than happy to contrive to you getting it." Sayori had meant to say contribute instead of contrive, but sometimes the ditzy teen messed up her words, especially when distracted. Anyhow, Sayori voted for Plutia to get the present.

@Alex Azure @Widowmaker @Takumi @Crow @Minerva @Pretentious Pineapple @EveryoneAround​

NFVtrvj.png

"Wow! That's kinda impressive! Why couldn't you be the goddess of crossroads, Ammy? That way we wouldn't have gotten lost half the time?" Issun chuckled, "Hecate, you have no idea how difficult it is to make sure a wolf doesn't get distracted by their surroundings. It's ridiculous!"

"... For real though, I'd appreciate a spell that can make me as tall as a normal guy. Busty babes, here I come."

"Ammy?"
She lulled it over before making the connection. "Ah, yes. Amaterasu. The Sun Goddess from the Japanese pantheon. How peculiar...I would have thought that someone connected to the sun had a keen insight to her surroundings...as for spells well...I have one for every occasion. Even some of the expanding variety."

"Goddess of the Sun?" Elena exclaimed star eyed. "It is an honor to meet you lady Ammy!"

"..."

"I think I've done as best as I can, Issun. There's more to this story than I know, but I'm not getting it out of her. I don't think she means to hurt you though."

Chibiterasu hid behind Amaterasu. This wasn't any kind of goddess that he knew, and "witchcraft" seemed like something very suspicious to be a goddess of.

@Jeremi

And another strange figure appeared. Chibi would wait and see what his mother would do with these two.

@Archmage Jeremiah
60fxrrN.png

eigPxrz.png

NFVtrvj.png

9_by_teh_zombish-dbx1yft.jpg

"..."

Nope. Amaterasu was a kind soul, certainly, but she was also not appreciative of how quickly her companion- who she had only just reunited with after years apart, mind you -abandoned her in favor of conversing with these other females flocking them from seemingly nowhere. One of whom was some self-proclaimed goddess who looked a bit odd, considering she had... three heads? Faces??? Something like that. But that didn't bother her.

What bothered her was the fact that her largest advocate was fawning over some other alleged goddess. A goddess of 'crossroads'. As though this were not bad enough, Issun had the gall to tell her that such a ridiculous topic was what she should have been the god of as opposed to the sun. People would not even survive without the sun, how could he suggest such a thing???

Nope the praising of another deity was too much, at least coming from her greatest follower. With a frustrated groan, she reached out, grasping Issun's cape in aim of tugging him away from Hecate with an evidently aggravated look that was split evenly between the two, her expression that of dissatisfaction and something vaguely akin to defensiveness. Just short of jealousy.

@Sen @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

"Ammy?" She lulled it over before making the connection. "Ah, yes. Amaterasu. The Sun Goddess from the Japanese pantheon. How peculiar...I would have thought that someone connected to the sun had a keen insight to her surroundings...as for spells well...I have one for every occasion. Even some of the expanding variety."

"Goddess of the Sun?" Elena exclaimed star eyed. "It is an honor to meet you lady Ammy!"

10_by_teh_zombish-dbx2egb.gif

The look of offense upon Amaterasu's face was unmistakable as Hecate made her remark about insight regarding surroundings, and she was clearly made even less fond of the woman. If only for the moment. Still, she was at least kind enough to refrain from lashing out, not the sort to become physical even when insulted. Even if she did get offended by such things fairly easily.

...Not that she didn't have a right to be. She was a god, after all. Respect shouldn't have been too much to ask.

But she did seem to relax slightly as Elena expressed interest and praise, her features softening slightly and a small bow of gratitude even passed to the girl.​

60fxrrN.png

eigPxrz.png

NFVtrvj.png

"You can still be proud of your art! Just.. maybe... stop treating women as just a bust on legs..."

Macy's patience was beginning to run out with the Poncle. One more comment about busty babes and she might do something un-ladylike.

"You seem to be making friends now, Issun. I think I'm going to continue making friends elsewhere. Have a good time, and remember to vote for someone to get the mystery present. If yiu can't think of anyone else, I'd be grateful if you voted for me."

Macy returned to her conversation with Sayori.

@Sen @Pretentious Pineapple @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah
QH332IS.png

"..."

After a long while in thought Sayori would finally answer Macy, not yet noticing the others who she was speaking with.

"School is great!" chirped the sweet girl, a dreamy expression in her blue eyes. "I've never really had the best grades, but what makes school so wonderful is getting to spend every day with my friends. I'm sorry to hear you never got a chance to go to school yourself. You could always come visit mine someday if you want! I'd love to introduce you to my friends."

"I'd love it if we could become fast friends!" Sayori replied happily to Plutia. "I think I'm going to start off our friendship by voting for you to get the present. If you really want it, I'd be more than happy to contrive to you getting it." Sayori had meant to say contribute instead of contrive, but sometimes the ditzy teen messed up her words, especially when distracted. Anyhow, Sayori voted for Plutia to get the present.

@Alex Azure @Widowmaker @Takumi @Crow @Minerva @Pretentious Pineapple @EveryoneAround​

"I'd be happy to come visit your school some day! Maybe after the Christmas party I can hop over to your world and we can hang out. It will be fun!"

@Neko Shogun @Widowmaker @Takumi @Crow @Minerva @Pretentious Pineapple

10_by_teh_zombish-dbx2egb.gif

The look of offense upon Amaterasu's face was unmistakable as Hecate made her remark about insight regarding surroundings, and she was clearly made even less fond of the woman. If only for the moment. Still, she was at least kind enough to refrain from lashing out, not the sort to become physical even when insulted. Even if she did get offended by such things fairly easily.

...Not that she didn't have a right to be. She was a god, after all. Respect shouldn't have been too much to ask.

But she did seem to relax slightly as Elena expressed interest and praise, her features softening slightly and a small bow of gratitude even passed to the girl.

"Have I offended your patron in some way?"
Hecate asked Issun. "Is it because I am the Goddess of the Moon? I can assure you that I am not out to steal your followers..." She smirked. "I much prefer that they come to me willingly." The truth of the matter was that Hecate had not come here to cause any mischief or chaos of any kind, but she wasn't someone to just sit by when she was getting the evil eye from someone. That was part of her repertoire after all.

Elena meanwhile bowed back towards Ammy. "It's very exciting to meet all of! I didn't expect actual gods among the party goers!"

@Sen @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Pretentious Pineapple

"Ammy?" She lulled it over before making the connection. "Ah, yes. Amaterasu. The Sun Goddess from the Japanese pantheon. How peculiar...I would have thought that someone connected to the sun had a keen insight to her surroundings...as for spells well...I have one for every occasion. Even some of the expanding variety."

9_by_teh_zombish-dbx1yft.jpg

"..."

Nope. Amaterasu was a kind soul, certainly, but she was also not appreciative of how quickly her companion- who she had only just reunited with after years apart, mind you -abandoned her in favor of conversing with these other females flocking them from seemingly nowhere. One of whom was some self-proclaimed goddess who looked a bit odd, considering she had... three heads? Faces??? Something like that. But that didn't bother her.

What bothered her was the fact that her largest advocate was fawning over some other alleged goddess. A goddess of 'crossroads'. As though this were not bad enough, Issun had the gall to tell her that such a ridiculous topic was what she should have been the god of as opposed to the sun. People would not even survive without the sun, how could he suggest such a thing???

Nope the praising of another deity was too much, at least coming from her greatest follower. With a frustrated groan, she reached out, grasping Issun's cape in aim of tugging him away from Hecate with an evidently aggravated look that was split evenly between the two, her expression that of dissatisfaction and something vaguely akin to defensiveness. Just short of jealousy.

@Sen @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah
bltV0DT.png

He suddenly found himself being pulled away by the cape by Ammy, making the Envoy stumble backwards. He pouted at her, not understanding what the fuss was all about. Normally she was quite friendly with meeting other gods. At least that was the case with the Celestials and the gods that served her. "Hey! What's the big deal?" he asked, his frown not disappearing. "She has a spell to make me bigger! You know the Lucky Mallet doesn't work."

No matter how hard they had tried to shake the thing, it could only shrink them and then return them back to their normal size. It never showed any capability to make him human-sized, much to his disappointment.

aP9yohG.png

"Don't tell me... you aren't jealous, are you, fleabag?"
Issun's frown split into a wide grin.

"Don't worry, Ammy, I'll paint the new you like one of my Nippon girls."
"Have I offended your patron in some way?" Hecate asked Issun. "Is it because I am the Goddess of the Moon? I can assure you that I am not out to steal your followers..." She smirked. "I much prefer that they come to me willingly." The truth of the matter was that Hecate had not come here to cause any mischief or chaos of any kind, but she wasn't someone to just sit by when she was getting the evil eye from someone. That was part of her repertoire after all.

Elena meanwhile bowed back towards Ammy. "It's very exciting to meet all of! I didn't expect actual gods among the party goers!"

@Sen @Alex Azure @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah @Pretentious Pineapple
kSuhdsD.png

"Well, our god of the moon tried to smack us with a hammer when we revived it."
He winked at Hecate. "Definitely gonna come see you for that spell later before the party ends though. I'll paint you in return. I assure you my paintings are of the finest quality, babe."

bltV0DT.png

He suddenly found himself being pulled away by the cape by Ammy, making the Envoy stumble backwards. He pouted at her, not understanding what the fuss was all about. Normally she was quite friendly with meeting other gods. At least that was the case with the Celestials and the gods that served her. "Hey! What's the big deal?" he asked, his frown not disappearing. "She has a spell to make me bigger! You know the Lucky Mallet doesn't work."

No matter how hard they had tried to shake the thing, it could only shrink them and then return them back to their normal size. It never showed any capability to make him human-sized, much to his disappointment.

aP9yohG.png

"Don't tell me... you aren't jealous, are you, fleabag?"
Issun's frown split into a wide grin.

"Don't worry, Ammy, I'll paint the new you like one of my Nippon girls."

kSuhdsD.png

"Well, our god of the moon tried to smack us with a hammer when we revived it."
He winked at Hecate. "Definitely gonna come see you for that spell later before the party ends though. I'll paint you in return. I assure you my paintings are of the finest quality, babe."

Chibi joined in dragging Issun away from the other "babes," as he called them.

@Sen @Pretentious Pineapple @Jeremi @Archmage Jeremiah

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Boom.

ShirtBoxMarbledR440.jpg

"Does anyone feel a tad strange right now?" Ibuki spoke up with a confused tone as she shook her head. Weird, what had she just been thinking about... Something with Hecate and Sakura about Karin? Whatever it was, she was stuck pondering it as she continued to eye up Drosselmeyer, though still placing a vote down for Elena to receive the gift. Why not give it to a friend of hers?

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

Silora fell silent while she gleaned bits and pieces of info from the conversation at hand, and the gears in her head quickly began to turn. "So you are...!" she whispered breathlessly, and immediately averted her gaze as she fell to one knee and into a deep bow. "My sincerest apologies for staring, goddess, I was unaware-," the venerable night elf stuttered and her nostrils flared as she was overrun with emotion at the revelation, "my sisters of the faith named me nigh heretical for believing you exist. I meant no disrespect," Silora pleaded as though she had just committed a most heinous act against Amaterasu.

@Pretentious Pineapple

@Sen @Alex Azure @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back