Status
Not open for further replies.
"What, is Naruto too mainstream for you? Believe me, I can get into obscure territory real fast. Don't test me."

The Ryu figure was now all fixed! "Good! Now to just fix up Alex..." Sakura would pick up the other arm. "Mind putting some glue on him for me, someone?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita @dark @Minerva@Crow@Takumi@Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu

b9464b9a2da86e6d9039dab4a70a51b6.png

"I got it!" Bee exclaimed, going to pick up the glue and applying it to the broken arm. Bee, usually having more strength than an average human, wasn't at all bothered by not having her usual strength, because she didn't have any remarkable abilities in her book.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu

"Of course! It's a shame my present was broken, but I appreciate the gesture all the same!" Elena was practically beaming as she went to get the glue, struggling to get it to place before Hecate came and helped. Not out of the goodness of her heart but rather the faster they could fix this trinket the faster they could get out of their predicament. "Thank you for the help miss Hecate!"

Hecate could not help but smirk at the girls optimism. "We are in this together aren't we not?"

@Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Lucky
"Thanks, Hecate... man, Elena, nothing's going to be put a damper on your mood, is it?" Despite her own annoyance at the situation, Ibuki couldn't help but crack a smile for the sake of her overly cheerful demeanor. At least someone could be counted on to make the best of the situation.​
"What, is Naruto too mainstream for you? Believe me, I can get into obscure territory real fast. Don't test me."

The Ryu figure was now all fixed! "Good! Now to just fix up Alex..." Sakura would pick up the other arm. "Mind putting some glue on him for me, someone?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita @dark @Minerva@Crow@Takumi@Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu
"No, it's just a stupid reference... besides, they're not even real ninjas!" Ibuki grumbled aloud at the voice, moving to help Sakura lift the arm up, "They're all style and putting on a show with their jutsus, plus they're a part of some military city-state centered around the life of publicly being a ninja? That's not the way ninjas like me work!"

"Thanks, Hecate... man, Elena, nothing's going to be put a damper on your mood, is it?" Despite her own annoyance at the situation, Ibuki couldn't help but crack a smile for the sake of her overly cheerful demeanor. At least someone could be counted on to make the best of the situation.​

"No, it's just a stupid reference... besides, they're not even real ninjas!" Ibuki grumbled aloud at the voice, moving to help Sakura lift the arm up, "They're all style and putting on a show with their jutsus, plus they're a part of some military city-state centered around the life of publicly being a ninja? That's not the way ninjas like me work!"

"But Ibuki...isn't your costume rather flashy as well?" Elena asked rather confused. "Even so it seems rather comfortable despite of it!"

Hecate meanwhile was now dragging the glue along by herself towards the next figure. "No one rush to help the Greek Goddess or anything...I can certainly do this by myself..."

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky

"But Ibuki...isn't your costume rather flashy as well?" Elena asked rather confused. "Even so it seems rather comfortable despite of it!"

Hecate meanwhile was now dragging the glue along by herself towards the next figure. "No one rush to help the Greek Goddess or anything...I can certainly do this by myself..."

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky
"Elena, my ninja outfit is a dull color with no identifying markings and it doesn't get in my way on missions; it's pretty far from the color monstrosities in Naruto..." Ibuki huffed before helping Hecate with the glue, "Besides, I don't do all those crazy, flashy moves they use. Way too over-the-top, despite how cool they might be."

Tch. To prove a point, Amaterasu stuck her tongue out at Issun fleetingly in a completely mature manner, though whether this was a mockery or a threat was up to interpretation. Still, when it came to his sword she only rolled her eyes, gesturing to her back. Normally, there was a divine instrument settled there, but it was very clearly gone. Even to the Poncle that could typically see the thing.

Weapons gone. Message simple.

@Sen
tIRqPKW.png

He returned the gesture, hands on hips.

"Sorry these tiny Poncle eyes aren't as great as your wolf ones, Ammy. If only you knew how I suffer on a daily basis."

"Then maybe when we turn back, you'll let me take a nap in your clothes on the way back to the Celestial Plain."

Ibuki would now find herself becoming a fan of Naruto. She would now appreciate a series that deserves more than being labelled as cringey by some smarmy little ninja who doesn't have proper taste!

"You can't just shape people's tastes like that!" Ghost Writer sputtered.

"Hey! You did it! Remember when you went after Danny Phantom and turned all his friends and family against him? I saw that episode!"

"I was teaching him a lesson! All you're doing is making some stupid fanfiction come to life!"

"How DARE you?! It's not stupid! Here, you want some lore?! I'll give you some gorram lore, that'll shut you up!" The Mouse King cracked his knuckles, and began.

"Once upon a time, in a land known as the Sugarplum Kingdom, everyone lived in happiness and harmony under the rule of the Sugarplum Fairy. She was kind, beautiful, wise...and yes, Issun, her boobs were HUGE. Everyone loved her, and the land was peaceful.

But everything changed when the Mouse King attacked.

The Mouse King captured the Sugarplum Fairy, locking her away in his palace of pure evil. Only two warriors were strong enough to save her, but the evil (and devilishly handsome) Mouse King put them under a curse, trapping them in the form of children's toys until two of pure hearts could free them.

To further prevent anyone from saving the Sugarplum Fairy, the incredibly clever Mouse King broke the key to her prison into three pieces, and entrusted them to his three loyal henchmen. The first could be found in Toyland, the second in the Freezeflame Galaxy, and the third in the Candy Forest. But there was no way he could ever be stopped...until now."

Elena and Macy would feel an odd tingling sensation on the back of their hand. When they looked down, each would find a peculiar marking.

latest

"A group of ragtag misfits voted amongst themselves for the two most worthy of Drosselmeyer's gifts. Little did they realize...this made the pair the masters of the two great warriors.

And who are they, you ask? Well...look behind you."

Once the group did, Sakura gasped. "No way..."

Where two action figures once lat, now were two living, breathing men.

latest

Alex looked around at the group before him. "...Huh. So you're the guys who freed us, yeah?"

ac513df7c76aebd64be5b6172460c8ae--ugg-street-fighter-ryu.jpg

"It would appear so," Ryu replied, eyes finally settling on Elena. "You must be my Master, then."

"And you're mine," Alex said to Macy. "Well, what are we standin' around for?" He cracked his knuckles. "Let's kick some ass!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita @dark@Minerva@Crow@Takumi@Lucky @Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu

tIRqPKW.png

He returned the gesture, hands on hips.

"Sorry these tiny Poncle eyes aren't as great as your wolf ones, Ammy. If only you knew how I suffer on a daily basis."

"Then maybe when we turn back, you'll let me take a nap in your clothes on the way back to the Celestial Plain."

Recovering from everyone's sudden downsizing, Silora casually dusted herself off and easily found her way back to the goddess' side. Although the demon hunter's spectral sight had been weakened significantly by this "Mouse King", her keen elven ears could still pick a boisterous dwarf out of a crowd. As she approached, however, Silora appeared surprised, looking between Issun and Amaterasu with her head cocked back and a brow raised.

"You certainly have a unique take on how to treat a goddess," she noted on Issun's part, "Though, the more you talk about my two friends, the more inclined I am to believe it's due to your unique take on flirting," Silora quipped with a bare-fanged grin and a low giggle.

@Sen @Pretentious Pineapple

Ibuki would now find herself becoming a fan of Naruto. She would now appreciate a series that deserves more than being labelled as cringey by some smarmy little ninja who doesn't have proper taste!

"Hey! You did it! Remember when you went after Danny Phantom and turned all his friends and family against him? I saw that episode!"

"I was teaching him a lesson! All you're doing is making some stupid fanfiction come to life!"

"How DARE you?! It's not stupid! Here, you want some lore?! I'll give you some gorram lore, that'll shut you up!" The Mouse King cracked his knuckles, and began.

"Once upon a time, in a land known as the Sugarplum Kingdom, everyone lived in happiness and harmony under the rule of the Sugarplum Fairy. She was kind, beautiful, wise...and yes, Issun, her boobs were HUGE. Everyone loved her, and the land was peaceful.

The Mouse King captured the Sugarplum Fairy, locking her away in his palace of pure evil. Only two warriors were strong enough to save her, but the evil (and devilishly handsome) Mouse King put them under a curse, trapping them in the form of children's toys until two of pure hearts could free them.

To further prevent anyone from saving the Sugarplum Fairy, the incredibly clever Mouse King broke the key to her prison into three pieces, and entrusted them to his three loyal henchmen. The first could be found in Toyland, the second in the Freezeflame Galaxy, and the third in the Candy Forest. But there was no way he could ever be stopped...until now."

Elena and Macy would feel an odd tingling sensation on the back of their hand. When they looked down, each would find a peculiar marking.

latest

"A group of ragtag misfits voted amongst themselves for the two most worthy of Drosselmeyer's gifts. Little did they realize...this made the pair the masters of the two great warriors.

latest

Alex looked around at the group before him. "...Huh. So you're the guys who freed us, yeah?"

"It would appear so," Ryu replied, eyes finally settling on Elena. "You must be my Master, then."

"And you're mine," Alex said to Macy. "Well, what are we standin' around for?" He cracked his knuckles. "Let's kick some ass!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita @dark@Minerva@Crow@Takumi@Lucky @Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu

Elena was super excited to see that Ryu was standing in front of her. "Oh I could never be your master, but if the time comes that you need my suggestion I'd be glad if you will take it up for consideration!"

latest

latest

"... Sakura, Karin, why are Ryu and Alex calling Elena and that girl their masters?" That was all Ibuki could ask as she stared dumbfounded at the living, breathing... replicas? Yeah, they had to be replicas, no way were they really their friends, "This just keeps getting weirder and weirder..."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita @dark@Minerva@Crow@Takumi@Lucky @Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

"Yeah! Besides, it should be Ryu an' Ken anyways! Where the hell is Ken?"

"Not in THIS story, that's for damn sure! Ken is such a candyass, why would I ever give him a lead role?"

"Hey, that's my friend you're talking about," Ryu said, frowning at the Mouse King. But in truth, he could never stay mad at the Mouse King, because he was a loveable rascal.

"Your writing skills are the absolute worst," Ghost Writer said, adding in his unecessary commentary for the umpteenth time. "Cut that out!" No.

"The Hell are you talkin' to?"

"Since he's using my keyboard, I'm aware of everything he writes. All you can hear is what he says. For example, Ibuki, he just made you a fan of Naruto."

Oh yeah, Sans can talk again. I forgot about that.

Ryu faced Elena and smiled at her. "You're incredibly kindhearted. That's a good sign in a warrior. I'm honored to fight alongside you."

"Can we save the compliments until after we get a move on? Lord knows the first of the Three Stooges is gettin' his army ready for us."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita@dark@Minerva@Crow@Takumi@Lucky@Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker@Sen @Alex Azure @Yun Lee

"Not in THIS story, that's for damn sure! Ken is such a candyass, why would I ever give him a lead role?"

"Hey, that's my friend you're talking about," Ryu said, frowning at the Mouse King. But in truth, he could never stay mad at the Mouse King, because he was a loveable rascal.

"Your writing skills are the absolute worst," Ghost Writer said, adding in his unecessary commentary for the umpteenth time. "Cut that out!" No.

"Since he's using my keyboard, I'm aware of everything he writes. All you can hear is what he says. For example, Ibuki, he just made you a fan of Naruto."

Ryu faced Elena and smiled at her. "You're incredibly kindhearted. That's a good sign in a warrior. I'm honored to fight alongside you."

"Can we save the compliments until after we get a move on? Lord knows the first of the Three Stooges is gettin' his army ready for us."

"Gahh!" Sans exclaimed in a huff as he finally regained the ability to speak. "Finally... Was getting a bit annoyed that I couldn't speak. Sheesh." He then turned towards the Mouse King. "I can't guarantee that I can stay peaceful, but I'll try. Even if it breaks the entire point of my character..."

@Yun Lee

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita@dark@Minerva@Crow@Takumi@Lucky@Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker@Sen @Alex Azure @Yun Lee
Ibuki held back her own heated commentary on the subject of Ken, knowing that Ryu, whether real or fake, could make clear that his friend belonged here at their side as a fight. No point in her adding in when, instead, she could focus on getting ready for their quest to find the keys or whatever McGuffin the King had in mind, "I'm with Alex - lets just get a move on, and get this over with. I swear, next Christmas, I'm just going to spend it with Mak at the dojo. At least I can expect her to want to fight instead of getting shoved into a weird story like this..."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

latest

latest

latest

"Oh my gosh!!!! The toys came alive!!!!! Just like a magic act!!!!" Elizabeth exclaimed. Then, without any warning, Elizabeth broke out into a full sprint, running over to both Ryu and Alex and hugging them both.

07c3b554739ed1bbb37f9f484f3033f407dffc97_hq.gif

"I WANT TO HUG YOU AND FEED YOU AND LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! AND THEN I'LL PUT YOU BOTH IN PRETTY DRESSES AND WE'LL HAVE A TEA PARTY!!! I'LL EVEN INVITE CIEL AND SEBASTIAN AND BARDROY AND MEY-RIN AND FINNY!!!!! DOESN'T THAT JUST SOUND LOVELY?????!!!"

Meanwhile, Ciel contemplated drinking this whole party away despite only being twelve.

@Yun Lee

"Yes, you're all angry. I am too, believe me. All I wanted was to write a new story..." Before trailing off, Ghost Writer cleared his throat. "Let me start off by introducing myself. I am known as the Ghost Writer. As you've all seen, I am an actual ghost. Well, normally, I am, but thanks to our narrator here, I'm-"

"A filthy, no-good Troq!"

"...I'm sure that's some form of insult, but yes, essentially, I am as powerless as you all are now. And the reason for that is...care to explain, you thief?"

"Okay, calling me thief completely undermines the true scope of my sinister schemes. How about you call me...the Mouse King? Fits the story, doesn't it?"

Ghost Writer rolled his eyes. "Fine, yes. The 'Mouse King.'" He added airquotes around the title. Jerk.

"Yes. I am the Mouse King! Cower before me, mortals! I will reign supreme over this story, and-"

"Save the monologue until after you give exposition, please."

"Oh, yeah." The Mouse King cleared his throat but still sounded cool as he did so. "You see, Ghost Writer here has a very fascinating little gadget. One that I've never seen before! It's a keyboard that makes whatever you type into it come true!"

"It had been broken for a while, and I was unable to write anything," Ghost Writer continued. "I was celebrating my release from...somewhere by attempting to write the conclusion to my Fright Before Christmas poem series, when out of nowhere this...this..."

"Incredibly amazing villain stole it from right under his nose!"

"What were you even doing in the Ghost Zone, anyways?!"

"Duh, my latest evil scheme! You know all those celebrities that died in 2016? I was going to resurrect them and make a badass ghost army! Who would ever try to pick a fight against Alan Rickman, huh? Who?!"

"........................" Ghost Writer pinched the brudge of his nose. "...I cannot believe I lost my keyboard to you."

"Well, you did. So I decided to celebrate by writing a story of my very own!"

"A fanfiction of your very own," Ghost Writer retorted. "Little did you realize that your little story actually takes place in an existing universe! All fanfictions do, because each fictional world is real in at least one universe!"

"Spoken like a true fanboy..." The Mouse King sniffed, but was totally not tearing up. He's way too manly.

Ghost Writer scoffed, and turned back to the group. "That, everyone, is why you're all here. You're all part of a story that the Mouse King decided to write for fun. I tried to infiltrate the party via possession, and here we are."

"Up a creek without a paddle!" The Mouse King's voice boomed over the toyland. "You're all part of an exciting story. Anyone here familiar with The Nutcracker?"

"Ooh! I am!" Sakura raised her hand. "It's an old ballet where this girl, she gets a nutcracker as a gift from her uncle Dross...el...meyer..." Sakura trailed off, realizing what was going on here.

Karin was dubious. "Oh, now that's just absurd. My uncle Drosselmeyer-"

"-Is fictional. You're all trapped in a variation of The Nutcracker."

"But it'll be different! Bigger! Badder! Awesomer!! Trust me, this is gonna be great!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita @dark @Minerva@Crow @Takumi@Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu
Hearing Ibuki's concerns, Ghost Writer shook his head. "Oh no, I assure you, you're all very real. At least...hm. Let me explain. There exist more than one universe. There's a universe where skeletons such as Sans here are normal. There's a universe where singing robots like Oliver and Luka are normal. And there's a universe, where the Mouse King comes from, where all your universes are fictional in his. That actually happens quite a lot, to tell the truth."

"But how come he can control us, then?"

"Well, my keyboard can, as he said, make anything written come true. It can make you feel, think, or act in certain ways, and make the world around you change, as well-as long as you're in the story. I tend to try and limit my use of it when writing, but every so often I just have to teach someone a lesson, so I whip it out. As a matter of fact, I was only making sure it was fully repaired when he attacked, not actually using it to write."

"That still doesn't explain how he can control us, despite not being from our universe," Karin said.

"I'm getting to that. You see, in the Mouse King's universe, you're all fictional. Fanfiction-writing stories for characters and universes that are considered fictional in your world-is a harmless pasttime that many authors enjoy. I've written a few here and there, myself. But the thing is, this keyboard of mine will affect everyone in the story. So, in order to be able to affect the world the story takes place in, it controls the universe where it takes place."

"So, let me get this straight. You're saying that because this keyboard of yours controls reality, it can affect the reality of whatever world a person writes about on it?"

"Exactly! And yes...this situation is the worst. Absolutely awful."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@Pretentious Pineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita @dark @Minerva@Crow @Takumi@Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies@Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure@Khan of the Mardu

Macy's eyes grew wide at Ghost Writer's explanation. She began pacing back and forth, rambling to herself. "I can't believe Mason's theory was right. He always said that the Moretti's probably existed in some kind of video game or anime. That's why he played so many video games as a kid. He was sure that being genre savvy would come in use in the future. Of coyrse it would! Murder mystery visual novels are perfect prep if you're caught inside a murder mystery that follows fiction. His fighting style is completely untrained, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that he attacks, because it's all a game. Adventures follow Mason and I wherever we go because we're in fiction. Our missions never did anything! It was all filler!"

Macy appeared to be having some kind of breakdown as she discovered she was fictional. Almost reminds you of another character's breakdown, eh, Sayori? However, her breakdown halted in place as a piece of info clicked into place. "I have plot armor. Even when I died, I never truly died. I have plot armor... Especially in The Nutcracker."

"I'm the main character! Well, one of two, since someone else had a gift as well. Alex here should be fixed and he should help us. Isn't that right, Rat King? The Nutcracker gets broken, but in the land of toys it's completely fine and able to move once again! Come on, Rat King. Tell the story right!"
Macy now had a wild, excited look in her eyes. Madoka might find this look familiar. It was the same expression Mason would pull before jumping wildly into battle.
uG7wkKt.png

Sayori had been so busy fangirling over Macy's poem that she actually had not noticed what had happened to the group.

"Ah, Macy I love your poem! You used a lot of my favorite words in it! Who is the brother you were talking abou-- Huh?!"

Finally realizing something was different, the girl quizzically glanced around the area, blinking her clear blue eyes. "Why is everything so... so... BIG!" she shouted, throwing her arms up in the air as she would gesture to the blocks. She hadn't realized that they were the ones who had gotten small. "Macy, Momoka, what just happened?" she asked, before glancing in Elizabeth's direction.

"Eee! You're right! The toys are sooo cute! I can't believe they're bigger than us. This is kind of cool!"

@Alex Azure @Crow @thatguyinthestore

"My brother? That's Mason. He isn't here right now. I think you'd like to meet him. He's probably off having some adventure right now, just like we are. Sayori, we're the heroes of our own adventure now. Don't worry. It'll be tons of fun! Just stick by me."

j6z5UQf.png

"I'm not a dwarf!" Issun exclaimed, shaking his fist in anger. "Listen, lady. I'm the great Issun! I served Ammy herself as the best painter in the world - if it weren't for me she wouldn't have beaten that old hunk of metal and that nasty fishbowl. You ought to show some respect!"

The Envoy winked at her, "But it's alright, I forgive you. You can thank your two friends for that, babe."

---

mL5AHUM.png

"D- Don't tell me... I've shrunken back?!" Issun exclaimed, trying to get a good gauge on his surroundings and their sizes. It was hard to tell, everything was looming above him - but he couldn't come to a conclusion.

What he did notice was that his good pal Ammy was now at a size where he could look at her eyes on the same level.

DSfzQhq.png

"Heh, you look pretty cute like that at my height, fleabag. Don't worry, if you get tired I'll give you a piggyback. Payback for being my transportation back then."

Chibi tugged on Issun's cape, begging for a piggyback ride.

"You do realize I'm as much a victim of this as you are, right, Ibuki? Believe me, once I find this Mouse King, I'll be teaching him a lesson he won't soon forget."

Sakura, a bit more concerned with Orion and Madoka, had a different focus. "Say, Mr. Mouse King? Do you think some people can, I don't know, get exceptions to the rules, or something?"

"Oh, all right, since you asked so nicely...see Sans? See what being polite gets you?"

Anyone who had issues with maintaining a physical form would find themselves able to maintain that physical form with no complications. You simply can't use powers at the moment, and also have no weapons.

"There you go."

"Thank you!"

Ghost Writer rolled his eyes. "Charming. Now, can we get a move on, please? I want my keyboard back."

"You're not getting it back! It's mine! All mine! At least I'll actually put it to good use, which is more than YOU ever did!"

"Can't you at least give us a chance? Villains who don't give heroes a chance are the most hated, you know."

"Hmm..." The Mouse King took a moment to mull it over. "Fine! Go fix the action figures."

"How do we-"

"No more hints! Just do it!"

Glue just so happened to be lying there, conveniently.

Ghost Writer let out a small noise of disgust. "What is this, amateur hour?"

"Do you want my help or not, buddy?"

"We have to fix the toys ourselves, but the glue is already here? Why couldn't they have just been ready to go? Not only are you messing up the story, you're messing up your own narrative!"

latest

latest

"Heck yeah, let's kick some butt! We're gonna teach that Rat King a lesson! Hey, Alex, you're pretty strong and I weigh almost nothing
Think you could give me a piggyback or a shoulder ride for a bit?"

Macy's feet were a bit tired from always walking in heels. She would appreciate a break from them for awhile.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @NekoShogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure

smiling1_by_teh_zombish-d9g3pth.jpg

Due to the quietness of the statement, Teresa didn't quite hear his first answer regarding spending time with the thing he came here for. Instead, she only could grin upon his statement that he was smart. "Heh, is that so? Alright, I'll bite. Tell me something I don't know, mister 'I've-studied-many-subjects'," she requested playfully, meeting his gaze with a light to her eyes. "Good luck. Most of my life was spent in a lab studying... Everything."

Teasing aside, Teresa wasn't expecting Joshua's response regarding the gift. She looked mildly surprised, her eyes widening as she gazed at him. But she quickly did her best to recover, not wanting to seem as appalled as she felt, a scoff parting her lips. "Don't be an idiot. You might be an ass, but I know you aren't an ill intending one. You can be nice," she stated plainly. "But... Thank you, I think. Though I'll save that when I'm sure this isn't a prank," she quipped, hoping to regain her sense of not awe.

She may have said more, but with the occurrence with Orion, she didn't get the chance until the coat was shoved into her hands. A sheepish smile crossed her face, though it quivered faintly with how she shook, and gratitude was clear in her deep blue eyes. Like she had said, he really could be nice. A grateful nod was given and thanks uttered as she glanced again to the boy, giving him one last rub before shakily draping the coat over his shoulders just before wrapping her arms around herself in attempt to warm up. "Th-there. B-better...?" she asked, hoping such would be the case.

As the inquiry as to her name was made, she looked slightly embarrassed. "Oh, r-right. It's... Teresa. But J-Josh is the one you should thank," she spoke softly, still shivering faintly from the cold that lingered after embracing Orion. Though, her gaze shifted to Joshua with evident concern, she following after him with a frown. "H-hey... You a-alright?"

@Neko Shogun @thatguyinthestore @Lucky
0YH08j1.png

"Tell you something that you don't know, huh?"

This request was far easier for Joshua than the Conductor even realized. If Joshua was a betting man, he would've easily bet that Teresa didn't know...

...that he thought she was beautiful.

However, he didn't really have the nerve to admit this at the moment, so he decided not to relay this bit of information to her. Instead, he would watch her for a moment, his azure eyes twinkling with unspoken emotion.​

"I'm sure there are plenty of things I know that you don't, but I'm not really in the mood to prove myself better than you," the Composer remarked, sticking his hands in his pockets. "And, heh, I don't always have good intent when considering my actions, however, it is Christmas so perhaps I have simply decided to behave myself."

"I'm just fine, thanks," Joshua finally replied when she would question him on this, not bothering to look back at Teresa or even relay his true feelings to her. "I'll just be glad when we get out of this mess."

@Pretentious Pineapple @thatguyinthestore @whoever​

"Thank God someone sane is here, at least," Alex nodded appreciatively towards Ibuki, while Ryu let Lizzy get her squealing out of her system. To his Master, Alex would bend down. "Climb aboard," he said. Once she did, they would lead the way through Toyland.

As their little group would move along behind the two warriors, they would find the kingdom completely devoid of any toys, save for the wooden blocks. "You would think a place called Toyland would be a bit more...colorful."

"You can thank the general of the Mouse Army for that," Ryu replied with a frown. "This used to be a happy town, before he came along. He forcefully drafted the Sugarplum toy soldiers into his army, and commandeered all others for himself."

"Luckily, he left the armory untouched...mostly since we disguised it as a poorhouse." Alex would push open the door to a little wooden block house, where the group would find delightful toy weapons to use: Nerf guns, cannons that shot out bouncy balls, rocking horses, plastic swords...anything your childhood imagination could desire was here. There were also some targets and sacks to practice fighting with.

"It's best to stock up now," Ryu told the group. "I get the feeling we're in for some trouble."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@PretentiousPineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita@dark@Minerva@Crow@Takumi@Lucky@Jeremi@GummiBunnies@Widowmaker@Sen @Alex Azure@Yun Lee

"As am I with you! Now let us continue on in this magical land!" Elena seemed to be very into this mystic quest.

Hecate once again was not as enthused as Elena but realized that this had to be done to end it all. "Very well. I might be a Goddess with out her power but I can still take the lead. I am after all, a quite imposing figure." Hecate put herself first in line before she realized. "Perhaps a destination would be valuable to this quest?"

"Thank God someone sane is here, at least," Alex nodded appreciatively towards Ibuki, while Ryu let Lizzy get her squealing out of her system. To his Master, Alex would bend down. "Climb aboard," he said. Once she did, they would lead the way through Toyland.

As their little group would move along behind the two warriors, they would find the kingdom completely devoid of any toys, save for the wooden blocks. "You would think a place called Toyland would be a bit more...colorful."

"You can thank the general of the Mouse Army for that," Ryu replied with a frown. "This used to be a happy town, before he came along. He forcefully drafted the Sugarplum toy soldiers into his army, and commandeered all others for himself."

"Luckily, he left the armory untouched...mostly since we disguised it as a poorhouse." Alex would push open the door to a little wooden block house, where the group would find delightful toy weapons to use: Nerf guns, cannons that shot out bouncy balls, rocking horses, plastic swords...anything your childhood imagination could desire was here. There were also some targets and sacks to practice fighting with.

"It's best to stock up now," Ryu told the group. "I get the feeling we're in for some trouble."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun@PretentiousPineapple@York@thatguyinthestore@ThatAverageGuy@belVita@dark@Minerva@Crow@Takumi@Lucky@Jeremi@GummiBunnies@Widowmaker@Sen @Alex Azure@Yun Lee
"So... we're going straight into Imagination Land, mhmm? Using toys and such? Gotcha, just making sure," Ibuki questioned with barely contained exasperation at the ridiculousness of their situation. Despite her reservations, she did make sure to grab a few fake kunais that happened to be tagged as Naruto merchandise and slip them away in her outfit... that had strangely become her ninja one? When had she had time to switch without being seen? Even stranger was that it seemed to be a little more... orange in shading, "Alright, I'm ready to go. Lets go spread some glad tidings to these Sugarplum punks!"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

latest

"Oh my gosh!!!! The toys came alive!!!!! Just like a magic act!!!!" Elizabeth exclaimed. Then, without any warning, Elizabeth broke out into a full sprint, running over to both Ryu and Alex and hugging them both.

07c3b554739ed1bbb37f9f484f3033f407dffc97_hq.gif

"I WANT TO HUG YOU AND FEED YOU AND LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! AND THEN I'LL PUT YOU BOTH IN PRETTY DRESSES AND WE'LL HAVE A TEA PARTY!!! I'LL EVEN INVITE CIEL AND SEBASTIAN AND BARDROY AND MEY-RIN AND FINNY!!!!! DOESN'T THAT JUST SOUND LOVELY?????!!!"

Meanwhile, Ciel contemplated drinking this whole party away despite only being twelve.

@Yun Lee

"Elizabeth, please calm down." Oliver called from where he stood beside Luka. Humans were so amusing. Intending to pull Luka along by the hand as he decided to start moving.

@Minerva @thatguyinthestore

Bee would give a small laugh at the sight of all the toy weapons, grabbing a sword.

superthumb.jpg

"Ahaha! These are sooo cute!" she giggled like a kid, smacking a sack with the toy sword she found. She didn't know how to use a sword, but that wouldn't stop her.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Pretentious Pineapple @York @thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy @belVita @dark @Minerva @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Widowmaker @Sen @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu

Macy carefully got down from Alex's shoulder and looked around the room. "If Mason was here, he would be the happiest guy alive. With his fighting style, he'd probably grab one of everything. I'm going to be a bit more conservative though."

And by conservative, Macy meant grabbing a NERF N-STRIKE ELITE RHINO-FIRE MOTORIZED DOUBLE BARREL BLASTER. Unfortunately, this was a but too heavy for her to carry. Perhaps somebody else would be better suited for it. Instead, she grabbed a NERF Bow, a foam sword, and a toy magic wand. Perhaps the toy magic wand would give her some amount of magic? She mounted a rocking horse, which she hoped would work like a real horse to save her aching feet. To test the magic wand, she pointed it at a sack and said, "Shazam!"

@Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back