Open The Search Begins

Saiko

AMerePoet
Hello. Right now, I have no plot, but I am still in the search for a partner to create a story. I am not t strict on what I want to do. I am willing to do any genre of roleplay except Sci-Fi. Any pairing is okay with me. To show whether or not my actions succeed in a roleplay, I roll a dice similar to how you would roll dice in D&D. I usually roll a d6. 4 or above is a success, and 3 or lower is a fail. If you wish to implement this system in our roleplay, I can roll for you, or you can roll a dice online. Other than that, I hope you wish to roleplay with me.

I have always loved making rp's, world building and things that go along with it. Been wanting to rp but seems like its kinda slow atm or every one has drained into the larger rps. if you want to build something from the ground up and try and lure some folks into it I would be happy to do so.

I have always loved making rp's, world building and things that go along with it. Been wanting to rp but seems like its kinda slow atm or every one has drained into the larger rps. if you want to build something from the ground up and try and lure some folks into it I would be happy to do so.
Alright. I'm down. I was thinking building up a plot with the individual, that way, they RP's are always different. You okay with roleplaying in DM's?

Any time I see DM I go to Dungeon Master. Direct Message you mean like over discord over the forum posting on this site?

Any time I see DM I go to Dungeon Master. Direct Message you mean like over discord over the forum posting on this site?
I meant direct message. This just made me realize how it could be confusing to say DM. Do yo prefer Discord or here? I can do either.

Back