Status
Not open for further replies.
"But, um... Before we go over the agenda..." Mason said, interrupting his own words with a sudden epiphany, "Can I ask a small favor of you, Robin?"

Mason dug around in his pockets. The coat, to which he had affixed the light blue patch signifying himself as a member of the U.N., contained many pockets. At least one was always filled with snacks, and another with something important that Mason would be sure that he would forget about later. However, despite Mason's clever mind and affinity for pockets, he still remained with the struggle of not remembering what precisely was in each pocket. Eventually, through trial and error, Mason retrieved a letter sealed in an envelope with a single name written in as careful and neat of a script as the secretary could produce, written in a soft orange ink: Ilona.

"I was wondering if there was any way I could make a delivery like this to ODMA. Or at least get this letter somehow delivered to ODMA. There isn't exactly a multiverse address for the place. If there is, then I don't know it, and could at least use that information. All I'm asking for is one tiny letter.

"I would hand deliver the thing myself, but I don't think anybody at ODMA would appreciate a strange man suddenly walking into their building through a portal. They probably have precautions against that, anyway, if they're dealing with Ilona."

"I've been doing good, Ms Tsunemori... any injuries I've sustained over the... uh... fiasco has been fixed to perfection,"Producer Kido speaks, then turns to Umi.

"Have you decided what kind of college you want to go, Sonoda-san?"

"You'd need to talk to a liaison." Robin says. "There would also have to be some form of censorship or, at least, monitoring. No covert info in or out. I'd need to lay down some ground rules about it. I'll bring it up at the next meeting of something or other." Robin stretched. "Oh, right, we wanted to talk to you about something." He said.

By this time, Corrin had left the room.​

The waiter would show up with some food. He placed a plate of salad in front of Luna, a plate of Mozarella sticks in front of the group, and he corrected the order he had gotten wrong. He smiled at the group. "Is there anything else I can get you, esteemed members of the United Nations?" He asked calmly. "Or is that all for now?"

Iris looked at the group. "I'm good for now. What about anyone else?"​

"Well, go ahead and talk away. I'm listening. I'll make sure I'm there at the next meeting to talk about the issue. I'll also do my best not to reveal any big secrets." Mason chuckled a bit. Of course he wouldn't reveal anything classified, and he found it silly that it had to be checked, but he understood the need for security among U.N. business.​

"Ah, Lady Cheza, if you would allow me, then I believe I can explain this multiverse issue to Mr. Uno."

Oracle flew in a few small circles, leaving trails of aura in the air that turned into small bubbles.

"So, here," she said, pointing to a bubble, "is the universe where Nanba is, and everything around it that you've known as home."

She fluttered over to a different bubble and pointed at it. "But we are all the way over here, at the UN. We are at a completely different universe. Another bubble would be Cheza's home, and anotber bubble would be mine. And all these bubbles, all these universes, make up the multiverse. Does that clear things up?"

Oracle turned to Wyatt. "Um, yes, I believe we are all okay. I didn't think there was anything going on to cause danger."

Scooby Doo and Winn Schott

Scooby looked very confused by the man's question and looked around to see if he was talking to some other dog. After a second, he point to himself. " Roh, rou rare ralking ro re. Ri'm rot ra rexperiment ras rar ras ra rnow*1," he replied to the other boy and looked around and jumped when he heard the word alien. He nervously looked around. "Ri ram ralso rot ra ralien, rust ra rog rhose rungry,*2" he replied. He took the candy Winn offered him and ate it.

The waiter would show up with some food. He placed a plate of salad in front of Luna, a plate of Mozarella sticks in front of the group, and he corrected the order he had gotten wrong. He smiled at the group. "Is there anything else I can get you, esteemed members of the United Nations?" He asked calmly. "Or is that all for now?"

Iris looked at the group. "I'm good for now. What about anyone else?"

Winn had forgotten to order something, but he would just munch on the mozzarella sticks and maybe have one Kara's special food when he got him. He looked over at the poor hungry dog and felt very bad for him. He turned to Luna and decided to ask her a question. " Is there any rule against members of the UN adopting pets?" He asked..

"Could I get a salad?"

*1 Oh, you are talking to me. I'm not a experiment as far as I know

*2 I am also not a alien, just a dog whose hungry.

---

Wyatt Halliwell

" Oh, I was worried about that. Usually when large groups are gather, something bad had happened, I'm Wyatt by the way."

"Oh, I don't see why that would be an issue." Luna said. "I have Umbra right here." She patted the black dog who continued panting and sitting there.

The waiter turned to Winn. "Ah, what kind of salad would you like?" he asked politely.​

Winn Schott and Scooby Doo

" Oh, I didn't even notice your dog there. How would one go about adopting a dog here?" He asked, knowing there was some long paperwork back where he was.

" A Caesar salad," he replied to the waiter as he watched the dog paw him. He handed him a mozzarella stick.​

Train - Market District Restaurant - Winn / Scooby Doo / Iris / Lunafreya

tumblr_inline_nl0lykuR1B1r3leyb.png

"I'm good on food. Just bring me more milk in about five minutes. I'll have finished all of mine by then," Train replied to the waiter, licking his lips excitedly. With that, the ex-assassin immediately began scarfing down his food, eating like a wild man. The teen honestly had an immense appetite and always ate as if someone was about to take all of his food away. He never got to eat as much as he would've liked when growing up, so maybe now he was just making up for lost time.

"Not really a fan of dogs myself, no offense,"Train replied, his cheeks bulging full of food while he talked. "Then again, I do know one talking dog whose pretty cool. Still, I'm more of a cat person myself." Gee, I wonder why? : | After making his comments, the spiky-haired male went back to eating his food, scarfing it down with no manners or elegance whatsoever. Clearly, he didn't care who he was in front of while he was eating.​

Cheza-UN Plaza-Oracle/Wyatt/Uno

tumblr_op2z06nUi41qkj9rfo1_400.png

"Oh hello Wyatt. I'm Cheza, and this is Oracle, and Uno." Cheza greeted.

"Is it normal for groups to gather when there's trouble? This one figured that others usually gather due to being near friends and to usually enjoy each others company." she added. Though, she could see how his words made sense.

(Note: After this post, The Secretariat roleplay was cancelled. However, these events are still considered canon to the Convergence Series.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back