Open Thirsting for some Vampire rp

nico

inactive
Most of these ideas will have at least one vampire in them, but not all of them. That being said, I have a few concepts, but nothing is fully flushed out. Therefore, if you see any pairing that you like with an uninviting prompt let me know, and we can figure something out that works for both of us. Also, if a pairing you want isn't here let me know. I am really in the mood for any kind of supernatural/mythic roleplay at the moment.

As far as roleplay style I can do replies anywhere from two lines to multiple paragraphs, but my replies will mirror yours no matter how long they start out. I always play a female character because it's what I am comfortable with, and if your ant romance I ask that you play a male or nb character. I ONLY do 3rd person. If you do 1st that's fine, but I will not be doing first.

Pairings:
Vampire x Maid (Immortal)
- For centuries the vampire had been in and out of help around his various dwellings, but this was the first time they had welcomed another immortal into their home. "Just because I hire you now doesn't mean you're guaranteed this job for the rest of time," they set their elbows on the table and rested their chin atop their hands. "Of course not, and who knows, it might not be a good fit which would encourage me to quit," the maid retorted. "Touche."

God/Goddess x Witch/Wizard
A newbie at practicing witchcraft could be considered a hazard should they dive into the more elaborate areas of practice too soon. Unfortunately for this disciple, nothing ever seemed to work for them throughout their years of devotion to the craft. After years of discouragement, the witch tries evocation in hopes that something might finally hear their voice calling out. What they didn't account for was the possibility that their God/Goddess would manifest in front of them and decide to stick around for a while. Now they would have to accommodate for that God/Goddess to the best of their abilities, but how long would the peace last before tensions rose?

Vampire x Vampire
No real prompt here. I figure they could either be a pair of vamps that have known each other for a while or find each other, or they could be bonded in that one of them turned the other for some reason. ALSO if you think that one turning the other sounds interesting, we could potentially have one of our characters sort of hunting for the other to find out why it happened and to learn about how they're meant to live now, but that would require both sides to play "alone" for a bit as characters other than their vampire.

Vampire x Wolf
The sort of classic or poetic pairing. We could do enemies or friends for this one. Once again, sorry for the lack of prompt.

Vampire x Mage
This would require world-building on our parts to set the time and setting for this pair to really work. I'm down for real historical periods or fictional worlds that exist or are created by us. I figure they could be well acquainted, maybe grew up in the same area or something. This would definitely be a pairing who could assist each other and meld weld together IMO.

Vampire x Angel/Demon
[Once again would work well in an overall supernatural setting or realm either created by us or from another fictional/mythical work.] The town seemed barren this time of night, but that was how they liked it. During the day people would stare at the vampires, almost like they were waiting for them to turn on somebody standing right in the middle of the street which wasn't exactly the most appetite-encouraging environment there was. Besides, more animals and vagrants wandered during the night. Many vagrants would offer themselves up in exchange for any number of things. "Seriously? This is the third time this week. I cannot have my clients breaking their deals," their eyes burned like lava flowing from a volcano, "You know these contracts are soul binding right?" "Yes-," the cowering figure struggled for words, "Tomorrow morning I will get everything to you, I will get the deeds done. You have my word." The demon rolled their eyes, "If you don't have it by tomorrow morning, your soul. I'm sick of waiting." The vampire watched as the demon sauntered from the alley, their eyes scanning him over, trailing the warmth from the embers of their eyes.

The town seemed barren this time of night, but that was how they liked it. During the day people would stare at the vampires, almost like they were waiting for them to turn on somebody standing right in the middle of the street which wasn't exactly the most appetite-encouraging environment there was. Besides, more animals and vagrants wandered during the night. Many vagrants would offer themselves up in exchange for any number of things. Gentle steps sounded against the sidewalk, causing the vampire to look up only for their eyes to be met with an otherworldly color. "Sorry," the angel spoke gently. "I don't mean to get in the way." Their steps ceased as they backed against the building they had previously been walking beside. "No sweat. A little late for such a pure entity to be wandering about hm? What could possibly be keeping you on the streets so late, I wonder." The vampire came close, inches from the angel as if sizing them up.

Last edited:
Also down to do a canon character set from twilight or teen wolf!! Or if you want to play a canon character from a franchise that would be alright, maybe I could pull someone from the franchise too or make an OC to fit our plot.

Hello. I'm down with a vampire x vampire rp, if you wish. I might not always be on, so expect a day or two of me not responding.

Hello. I'm down with a vampire x vampire rp, if you wish. I might not always be on, so expect a day or two of me not responding.
Sounds good to me!! I may be the same way with replies since I am in school. Shoot me a pm and we can work on a prompts and such !!

Back