Full To Boldly Go

RP has now started! Though there's still an opportunity to join during the first chapter for any stragglers and anyone who hasn't fully decided on characters yet.

Appearance:

Name: Mirai “Sage” Kimur, also goes by the codename Thorne

Age: Dunno, but I would say somewhere in her late 20’s or early 30’s

Canon: Valorant

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: She can slow an enemy, heal an ally, create a barrier, and resurrect herself or an ally. She also carries a silenced pistol and a sub machine gun.

Short Bio: Not much of a bio.

Past or Future: Past

Other Info: Replacing Weiss​

B7OWAee.jpg

Name: Alan Wake

Canon: Alan Wake

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Alan has no innate special abilities or powers. However, due to his experiences in fighting the Dark Presence, Alan is a suspected parautilitarian. Within the Dark Place where he is trapped, Alan is evidently able to write manuscript pages that change reality within his world. Whether Alan can affect the multiverse is unknown, though his presence in the event can be attributed to his own writing.

Short Bio: "There are many different worlds, many competing realities within our heads, fueled by books, television, even barely remembered childhood tales. Our destinies and inspirations are fueled by lies, myths, and fables."

Canon history here.

During his time trapped in the Dark Place, Alan has been able to touch his reality by writing manuscript pages from within that dark realm. It was through this manner, and using a multiverse interpretation of a popular figure from literature as a conduit, that Alan was able to manifest himself as part of the Aether Incident. Alan is taken from after that event's conclusion.

View attachment 8955

Ñame: Vithe Kalus (V1TH3)

Canon: Star Wars OC

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Being a First Order stormtrooper, she spent all her life learning how to fight. She is also Force Sensitive, can sense the emotion in others and “feel” things but isn’t trained so can’t use any force powers at will though she can occasionally use force choke and force push if angered enough. She has an electro axe and shield. As well as a DC 17 blaster. Despite being a stormtrooper she has uncanny almost supernatural aim (this may be the Force guiding her bolts), and can take a load of damage.

Short Bio: This bio is going to be short. She just a Stormtrooper in the First Order and thus has the same history as very other stormtrooper so nothing much to say only that she isn’t dead yet.

Other: I know this is extremely late but I hope I get accepted. Also new guy. So is there any way to let me know I’m allowed to RP? That would be appreciated.

Past/Future: Technically in the past as it’s “a long long time in a galaxy far far away.”

View attachment 8955

Ñame: Vithe Kalus (V1TH3)

Canon: Star Wars OC

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Being a First Order stormtrooper, she spent all her life learning how to fight. She is also Force Sensitive, can sense the emotion in others and “feel” things but isn’t trained so can’t use any force powers at will though she can occasionally use force choke and force push if angered enough. She has an electro axe and shield. As well as a DC 17 blaster. Despite being a stormtrooper she has uncanny almost supernatural aim (this may be the Force guiding her bolts), and can take a load of damage.

Short Bio: This bio is going to be short. She just a Stormtrooper in the First Order and thus has the same history as very other stormtrooper so nothing much to say only that she isn’t dead yet.

Other: I know this is extremely late but I hope I get accepted. Also new guy. So is there any way to let me know I’m allowed to RP? That would be appreciated.

Past/Future: Technically in the past as it’s “a long long time in a galaxy far far away.”

Welcome! As per the plan idea the rp you'll need two characters for the scenario. One you rp during the past and one you rp during the future segment of the rp.

View attachment 8959

Name: Barbara Gordan (Batgirl)

Canon: DC

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Other than the "power" to simply vanish when no one is looking (which may be just her stealth skills) Batgirl has no powers. She has peak human conditioning (which is comic books terms for saying that's she's superhuman but the universe doesn't acknowlege that fact) and the Batman belt (complete with batarangs and grabbling hook) and it is assumed she has all the basic Batman equipment (grabbling hook, smoke bombs, infrared, bat-vision, kryponite, etc).

Short Bio: To keep a long story short, Barbara Gorgan became Batgirl at eighteen and has been Batgirl ever since.

Other: This is my first canon character on this site, and I don't know Batgirl that well so forgive any inaccuracies and out of character moments.

Past/Future: Future.

So how do I intergrate into the RP?

We are currently with the Future group. If you wish to read up you can jump in as if she had been there the whole time. Or if you want you can wait until chapter 2 starts and you can jump in from there.

Oops, I fell behind, guess I stopped seeing the tags. Could I say that Max and Solaris were trying to stay with with Picard's group, but Max had been busy portal-ing around for surveillance?

Oops, I fell behind, guess I stopped seeing the tags. Could I say that Max and Solaris were trying to stay with with Picard's group, but Max had been busy portal-ing around for surveillance?

That's perfectly fine yeah!

latest.png
Name: Soreo Hiden

Canon: Kamen Rider Zero-One(Reiwa First Generation Movie)

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:

Engineering
Hacking Inversion - As Ichi-Gata, Soreo could restore hacked machinery into its original programming.

Short Bio:

Other Info:
Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that I as the GM should know about.

Appearance:
latest

Name: Aruto Hiden

Canon: Kamen Rider Zero-One

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:

Due to the nature of the Zero-One Driver and its progrise keys being linked to Zea, a satellite that wouldn't exist in any other universe, Aruto can no longer transform into Kamen Rider Zero-One as his equipment would be rendered obselete. However, he could still access the Zero-Two Driver and his Zero-Two form and thus, he'll have to stick with that.

As Kamen Rider Zero-Two, he possesses super speed. Fast enough that even the Ark couldn't fully predict its movements. It has the capacity to travel over 100 meters in the blink of an eye. He also has incredible punching power and speed to accompany it.

With Zero-Two, Aruto could access all of Zero-One's arsenal such as the Attache Calibur, and the Progrise Hopper Blade

Short Bio:

Past or Future: Future

Other Info:
Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that I as the GM should know about.

If it's still Chapter 1, then I'll wait till Chapter 2 rolls around.

Last edited:
Looks good! And yes we're still on chapter 1 but we're quite close to a chapter update.

Switching out Jeralt for...

View attachment 9057

Name: Sasara Nurude

Canon: Hypnosis Mic

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Sasara has access to a Hypnosis Mic, a weapon that allows him to turn words into physical and psychological weaponry.

Short Bio: A native of Osaka, Japan, Sasara had been in school to become a comedian, and had been on the rise to stardom in a comedic duo known as Dotsuitare Honpo. However his partner, Rosho, unexpectedly quit, and the group was disbanded. Sasara moved to Ikebukuro and got involved with a yakuza by the name of Samatoki Aohitsugi. When the Party of Words took over Japan, Sasara and Samatoki formed Mad Comic Dialogue and took over much of Japan, eventually teaming up with another group known as the Naughty Busters.

Other Info: Taken from around Chapter Nine of The Dirty Dawg manga​

Back