Side Story To Boldly Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I didn't really mean literally how," Jesse said to Five, frowning slightly. "It was more a question of why you have that ability at all. I mean... I don't mean to pry."

It seemed to Jesse it would be good to know why the kid had those powers if it possibly related to what she found familiar. Though, chances were it had nothing to do with anything the Bureau might be aware of. Jesse herself had yet to display what she could do, though she felt it would not be long before it came in handy.

"You can tell all that with just that little thing?" Jesse questioned, talking of the sonic screwdriver. She was absentmindedly looking around at the architecture, though her mind was jumping to conclusions.

Looks like a weird flashlight to me. An Object of Power, maybe?

Jesse began wandering down the left path to see what she would run into. The interior of the structure had surprised her in comparison to the impression she had gotten outside of it.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Ver @TeamDoctor

Yamato heard a not-so-faint rustling from the crates, shifting his attention towards it and taking a spoon from the table near him like a murderer preparing an improvised weapon. He took paced towards the aforementioned crates of suspicion, getting close enough for it to be within his throwing range while in distance enough for him to react on time should the entity in hiding attempt to use the element of surprise to attack him. Taking a step backward, he gathered momentum for his spoon-wielding arm and focused a heavy glare at the top of the crates. "Show yourself..." he commanded to the crates before doing an overhead throw aimed at one of them, hoping that the noise of the collision would startle the hidden thing out of hiding.

@Jeremi @PicardCrew
Byleth decided to tag along with Picard, seeing his was the smallest group thus far. This was all quite strange, but even so the opportunity to investigate and possibly return home swiftly was too good to pass up. While Yamato investigated the food, the mercenary walked the perimeter to keep an eye out for anything unusual. And with those strange noises, something unusual did come. Hand on the hilt of his blade, Byleth pressed himself back against a nearby wall, watching for the source of the noise as Yamato made the first move. If needed he would take the being by surprise.

@Jeremi @Chaos Sphere @PicardCrew​

As the crates rattled from the throw Yamato saw something small and silver making a beeline towards the exit of the mess hall.

@Chaos Sphere @Yun Lee @PicardCrew

Kiba nodded to The Doctor before his brows furrowed at the scents he did pick up, before glancing down the right path.

"Something's down that way. Can't tell if it's completely human or not." He replied, body turned towards the path in question.

@Jeremi @Capri @Ver @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

"Well that's reassuring, I suppose," The Doctor remarked continuing down the corridor.

"I didn't really mean literally how," Jesse said to Five, frowning slightly. "It was more a question of why you have that ability at all. I mean... I don't mean to pry."

It seemed to Jesse it would be good to know why the kid had those powers if it possibly related to what she found familiar. Though, chances were it had nothing to do with anything the Bureau might be aware of. Jesse herself had yet to display what she could do, though she felt it would not be long before it came in handy.

"You can tell all that with just that little thing?" Jesse questioned, talking of the sonic screwdriver. She was absentmindedly looking around at the architecture, though her mind was jumping to conclusions.

Looks like a weird flashlight to me. An Object of Power, maybe?

Jesse began wandering down the left path to see what she would run into. The interior of the structure had surprised her in comparison to the impression she had gotten outside of it.

"Oh yeah." The Doctor marveled at the device in her hand. "This beauty can do just about everything. Never leave home without one! Except for that one time when I stopped using it for almost three reg- hold on..." The pristine interior was now nothing but burnt walls and open circuits. A split in the hallway leads to a door that had been completely busted up. What little could be seen through the crack was that the place had caved in.

"So much for neat and tidy..." She went up to investigate the marks on the walls. "This didn't happen yesterday. These are old marks. What could've happened here?" The thing that Kiba smelled continued further down the split in the hallway that seemed as badly damaged as the area they were currently in.

View attachment 8809

"Nifty little thing indeed. One-stop shopping. A do-it-all like that coulda definitely helped me out plenty back home," Miguel mused as the Doctor made use of her Sonic Screwdriver. Now that was definitely something beyond what even the greatest minds of his time were capable of... probably.

Doom would likely take personal offense to that if he heard Miguel say that aloud though.

As they continued venturing through the structure, Miguel only quietly looked around the place. Archaeology may have been far from his area of expertise, but he was still a scientist, and held a degree of academic interest after all. It was strange in of itself to see a place like this in such a deliberate state, but he could only wonder on top of that what this all meant and how it traced back to himself, the Doctor, and the others here. There just had to be a connection, after all.

"Guess there's no way of knowing unless we venture deeper. Shall we?" Miguel said to the Doctor, braving to step further inside.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

NUMBER FIVE
@Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor
"I had them since birth," Five said, not diverging anything beyond that, although any sharp mind could detect that he was holding something back. It was the circumstances of his rather miraculous birth.

"So much for neat and tidy..." She went up to investigate the marks on the walls. "This didn't happen yesterday. These are old marks. What could've happened here?" The thing that Kiba smelled continued further down the split in the hallway that seemed as badly damaged as the area they were currently in.
"Guess there's no way of knowing unless we venture deeper. Shall we?" Miguel said to the Doctor, braving to step further inside.
3e966b2176e419b26e4db60b27fad8d5.jpg

"Be careful, we don't know what's down there," Five warned, pulling out a pistol and effortlessly readying it for any use.​

❝ Is it possible to follow these signs of life? It could lead us to a point of interest. ❞ Ivy inquired once hearing from Data that this planet had these signs of life.

@Jeremi @Crow
@DataSquad

Byleth decided to tag along with Picard, seeing his was the smallest group thus far. This was all quite strange, but even so the opportunity to investigate and possibly return home swiftly was too good to pass up. While Yamato investigated the food, the mercenary walked the perimeter to keep an eye out for anything unusual. And with those strange noises, something unusual did come. Hand on the hilt of his blade, Byleth pressed himself back against a nearby wall, watching for the source of the noise as Yamato made the first move. If needed he would take the being by surprise.

As the crates rattled from the throw Yamato saw something small and silver making a beeline towards the exit of the mess hall.

Yamato began to tail the small and silver something that went out of the creates, using the Dragon Stream within him to gain a decent speed boost while pinning down the sight of its form with an analytic gaze. It seemed to him that it was headed towards the exit.
As he continues following the object, he recognized the presence of the blue-haired swordsman who decided to assist him and the rest of Picard's group, assuming there are others with him. "Run to the exit. We should not let it out of our sight!" Yamato commanded Byleth, signalling towards the aforementioned exit with his free arm while trying to pick up the slightest hint of what the object of curious following may be. He had already prepared his Demon Summoning App in advance should it turn around with hostile intent.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @PicardCrew

"Well that's reassuring, I suppose," The Doctor remarked continuing down the corridor.

"Oh yeah." The Doctor marveled at the device in her hand. "This beauty can do just about everything. Never leave home without one! Except for that one time when I stopped using it for almost three reg- hold on..." The pristine interior was now nothing but burnt walls and open circuits. A split in the hallway leads to a door that had been completely busted up. What little could be seen through the crack was that the place had caved in.

"Maybe there was some kind of fight? Maybe not even that, might of been a massacre that happened some time before even the archeologists got here." Kiba spoke before he cautiously tried to find the source of the scent, keeping an ear out for any movement as his eyes scanned the surrounding area.

As long as whatever caused the damage here wasn't still around, then he'd hope that what he smelled just happened to be one if the archeologists in question.

@Jeremi @Ver @Capri @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

❝ Is it possible to follow these signs of life? It could lead us to a point of interest. ❞ Ivy inquired once hearing from Data that this planet had these signs of life.

@Jeremi @Crow
@DataSquad

“As I said used to,” Data remarked. “The signs I see in the forest are all animals of some sort. I do not believe we’ll find anyone sentient here.” As he said that the group could hear a low swooshing sound. It sounded mechanical and it was coming closer.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @DataSquad

Yamato began to tail the small and silver something that went out of the creates, using the Dragon Stream within him to gain a decent speed boost while pinning down the sight of its form with an analytic gaze. It seemed to him that it was headed towards the exit.
As he continues following the object, he recognized the presence of the blue-haired swordsman who decided to assist him and the rest of Picard's group, assuming there are others with him. "Run to the exit. We should not let it out of our sight!" Yamato commanded Byleth, signalling towards the aforementioned exit with his free arm while trying to pick up the slightest hint of what the object of curious following may be. He had already prepared his Demon Summoning App in advance should it turn around with hostile intent.

The silver being didn’t miss a beat as Yamamto issued his command and would quickly vanish out and past a corner out of sight. As this went on they could hear a shout coming a bit further into the encampment. It sounded like Captain Picard.

View attachment 8809

"Nifty little thing indeed. One-stop shopping. A do-it-all like that coulda definitely helped me out plenty back home," Miguel mused as the Doctor made use of her Sonic Screwdriver. Now that was definitely something beyond what even the greatest minds of his time were capable of... probably.

Doom would likely take personal offense to that if he heard Miguel say that aloud though.

As they continued venturing through the structure, Miguel only quietly looked around the place. Archaeology may have been far from his area of expertise, but he was still a scientist, and held a degree of academic interest after all. It was strange in of itself to see a place like this in such a deliberate state, but he could only wonder on top of that what this all meant and how it traced back to himself, the Doctor, and the others here. There just had to be a connection, after all.

@Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

“Took the words right out of my mouth!” The Doctor remarked and took point.

NUMBER FIVE
@Jeremi @Takumi @Ver @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

"I had them since birth," Five said, not diverging anything beyond that, although any sharp mind could detect that he was holding something back. It was the circumstances of his rather miraculous birth.

3e966b2176e419b26e4db60b27fad8d5.jpg

"Be careful, we don't know what's down there," Five warned, pulling out a pistol and effortlessly readying it for any use.​

“Hey! Put that thing away!” The Doctor admonished Five. “No guns. Are you gonna shoot the ones we’re trying to find? You put that thing back where you found it or I’ll take it from you myself. Do I make myself clear?” The way she talked the Doctor didn’t seem to be very fond of firearms.

"Maybe there was some kind of fight? Maybe not even that, might of been a massacre that happened some time before even the archeologists got here." Kiba spoke before he cautiously tried to find the source of the scent, keeping an ear out for any movement as his eyes scanned the surrounding area.

As long as whatever caused the damage here wasn't still around, then he'd hope that what he smelled just happened to be one if the archeologists in question.

@Jeremi @Ver @Capri @Atomic Knight @TeamDoctor

Kiba’s remark got her attention. “Fight’s very likely. We know the planet is abandoned. War and fighting would do that.” Soon enough they were met by another door in front of them. Despite the destruction around them the door itself seemed like it was in good condition. “Oh shoot if only we had a key. Wait a tick yes we have!” A cheeky grin and the whirr of the Doctor’s screwdriver made the door open with a swooshing noise.

The scene inside was like a horror movie. Blood was splattered across the walls and different rusted surgical equipment was scattered across the floor. There were pods lined up against the wall. Most of them destroyed and inoperable but one in the middle seemed to still be intact. “Oh, no…oh no no no…” The Doctor stepped into the room with shock on her face. “I think I know what this is, but how is that possible. How could they-” Her attention went to the undamaged pod. She seemed to be lost in thought going through her own head like she didn't want to confirm her suspicion.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @Capri @Ver @TeamDoctor

Undecided: @Minerva @Space_Candy @Lucky @MaxIrvaron @Sark

The silver being didn’t miss a beat as Yamamto issued his command and would quickly vanish out and past a corner out of sight. As this went on they could hear a shout coming a bit further into the encampment. It sounded like Captain Picard.

When the silvery entity zipped its way out in blatant haste, Yamato did not hesitate to summon a demon in the midst of movement ...

He suddenly burst into Stream-boosted sprinting after this, becoming more noticeably agitated; and what clearly sounded like the shout of Picard only worsened his mood. He executed a swift gesture that commanded the paper-like Demon to rush to Picard's location, which it comprehended and obeyed while Yamato one-handedly equips the Auto-Skill 'Hustle' to boost his movement speed, along with that of his currently active Demon's. If that thing is just as dangerous as he thinks it is, he is ready to show it no mercy. Otherwise, it wouldn't hurt for him to be pumped up for any other threats, both potential and confirmed.

NUMBER FIVE
@Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Takumi @TeamDoctor

Five nodded at the Doctor, quickly putting the gun away.

He walked over to the undamaged pod to inspect it.​

"Don't touch that!" The Doctor screamed in panic as she came up to the pod with Five. "Don't touch anything!" She turned to the others. "I'm so sorry. If I knew what we were facing I wouldn't have agreed to this. We got to go and we got to go now."

@Jeremi @Ver @Atomic Knight @Takumi @Capri @TeamDoctor

When the silvery entity zipped its way out in blatant haste, Yamato did not hesitate to summon a demon in the midst of movement ...

He suddenly burst into Stream-boosted sprinting after this, becoming more noticeably agitated; and what clearly sounded like the shout of Picard only worsened his mood. He executed a swift gesture that commanded the paper-like Demon to rush to Picard's location, which it comprehended and obeyed while Yamato one-handedly equips the Auto-Skill 'Hustle' to boost his movement speed, along with that of his currently active Demon's. If that thing is just as dangerous as he thinks it is, he is ready to show it no mercy. Otherwise, it wouldn't hurt for him to be pumped up for any other threats, both potential and confirmed.

The Demon would find Picard struggling with an identical creature as the one its master had been chasing.

He had the upper hand for the time being but that could change at any moment.

Meanwhile, the one Yamato was chasing suddenly turned around and pounced right at him. Seemed like it had been trying to separate him from the others before attacking.​

“As I said used to,” Data remarked. “The signs I see in the forest are all animals of some sort. I do not believe we’ll find anyone sentient here.” As he said that the group could hear a low swooshing sound. It sounded mechanical and it was coming closer.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @DataSquad

"Operators, prepare for combat," Doctor spoke, bracing himself for the upcoming mechanical mayhem, "hide."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Jeremi @DataSquad​

Yamato

Active Skills:
+ Drain - A close-ranged Almighty skill that steals a target's life force and mana.

Passive Skills:
+ Dodge - Increases Yamato's chances of evading physical attacks.

Auto-Skill:
+ Hustle - + Hustle - An aura that increases Yamato and his summons' speed and evasion rate by half.

Yamato abruptly ceased selecting his skills and leaped aside, barely avoiding the lunging attack and noticing that the creature is mostly, if not entirely mechanical. He turned to where the bug-like machine would land and reached out his phone-equipped arm to its direction to cast an attack spell.

[( Drain )]

The phone emitted a spearhead-shaped bright burst of light aimed at its close-enough target, ready to pierce through its silvery hide.

-----

Shiki-Ouji

Weak: Fire; Null: Physical

Active Skills:
  • Tetrakarn - Shiki-Ouji sets up a barrier that reflects one physical attack for each targeted ally.
  • Bind Voice - Shiki-Ouji utters a command that awakens a curse and sends it towards multiple foes to paralyze them.
  • Makajamaon - Shiki-Ouji uses magic to seal away the magical power of multiple targets to mute them.

Passive Skills:
  • Grimoire - A sinister force that allows Shiki-Ouji to inflict ailments more easily.
  • Endure - Shiki-Ouji can endure a mortal hit once per fight.
  • Victory Cry - A mystical energy that gradually restores Shiki-Ouji's life force and mana.

The Demon witnessed Picard attempting to fend off a creature perfectly identical to the one Yamato tried to hunt down seconds ago, figuring out that the attacked commander is the reason why Yamato gave out his order. Although Picard currently seemed to have an advantage over it, it is his duty to ensure that not only should the advantage be maintained, but also ensure that this very advantage should be strengthened with his own reinforcement. With this in mind, Shiki-Ouji raised its arms towards Picard as it muttered in an indecipherable language.

[( Skill: Tetrakarn )]

A translucent sphere barrier formed around Picard, ready to reflect one physical attack from the hostile while still enabling him to dish out his own damage. A similar barrier also begins to envelop Shiki-Ouji and Yamato, though theirs seem to be brighter and more polygonal.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Picard Crew

Connor RK-800

“ So what exactly are we looking for, Data?”
He asked, deciding to stick with the other androids. He would start to analyze the forest to see if there was anything strange or out of place.

@Jeremi @Android Crew

NUMBER FIVE
@Jeremi @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ver @TeamDoctor
"Don't touch that!" The Doctor screamed in panic as she came up to the pod with Five. "Don't touch anything!" She turned to the others. "I'm so sorry. If I knew what we were facing I wouldn't have agreed to this. We got to go and we got to go now."

Five backed away from the pod, his hands up.

tumblr_pn0z8qxCMt1u9xq5ko9_250.png

"What are we facing?" Five inquired, "Do you think they could be the ones responsible for bringing us here?"

Last edited:
NUMBER FIVE
@Jeremi @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ver @TeamDoctor

Five backed away from the pod, his hands up.

tumblr_pn0z8qxCMt1u9xq5ko9_250.png

"What are we facing?" Five inquired, "Do you think they could be the ones responsible for bringing us here?"

"It's definitely them. I'm going to have to break the news to the Captain about the lost crew..." Before the Doctor could say anything else though the pod suddenly started to open. "Everyone stand back!"

Steam expanded outwards from the pod as it slowly opened revealing its contents.

uXfErch.png

A mechanical figure stepped out and looked at the group standing before it. The Doctor's fears had been proven right.

"Cybermen..."

@Jeremi @Capri @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ver @TeamDoctor

Yamato

Active Skills:
+ Drain - A close-ranged Almighty skill that steals a target's life force and mana.

Passive Skills:
+ Dodge - Increases Yamato's chances of evading physical attacks.

Auto-Skill:
+ Hustle - + Hustle - An aura that increases Yamato and his summons' speed and evasion rate by half.

Yamato abruptly ceased selecting his skills and leaped aside, barely avoiding the lunging attack and noticing that the creature is mostly, if not entirely mechanical. He turned to where the bug-like machine would land and reached out his phone-equipped arm to its direction to cast an attack spell.

[( Drain )]

The phone emitted a spearhead-shaped bright burst of light aimed at its close-enough target, ready to pierce through its silvery hide.

-----

Shiki-Ouji

Weak: Fire; Null: Physical

Active Skills:
  • Tetrakarn - Shiki-Ouji sets up a barrier that reflects one physical attack for each targeted ally.
  • Bind Voice - Shiki-Ouji utters a command that awakens a curse and sends it towards multiple foes to paralyze them.
  • Makajamaon - Shiki-Ouji uses magic to seal away the magical power of multiple targets to mute them.

Passive Skills:
  • Grimoire - A sinister force that allows Shiki-Ouji to inflict ailments more easily.
  • Endure - Shiki-Ouji can endure a mortal hit once per fight.
  • Victory Cry - A mystical energy that gradually restores Shiki-Ouji's life force and mana.

The Demon witnessed Picard attempting to fend off a creature perfectly identical to the one Yamato tried to hunt down seconds ago, figuring out that the attacked commander is the reason why Yamato gave out his order. Although Picard currently seemed to have an advantage over it, it is his duty to ensure that not only should the advantage be maintained, but also ensure that this very advantage should be strengthened with his own reinforcement. With this in mind, Shiki-Ouji raised its arms towards Picard as it muttered in an indecipherable language.

[( Skill: Tetrakarn )]

A translucent sphere barrier formed around Picard, ready to reflect one physical attack from the hostile while still enabling him to dish out his own damage. A similar barrier also begins to envelop Shiki-Ouji and Yamato, though theirs seem to be brighter and more polygonal.

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Picard Crew

The bug-like creature was easily skewered by the light and struggled momentarily before falling silent.

Meanwhile Picard noticed his new friend emitting the barrier around him just as the bug revealed its sharp teeth and attempted to bite down on the captain to only be repelled. Picard took the opportunity to aim his phaser at it and fire off a shoot. It spazzed on the ground for a bit before falling dead.

Picard continued to eye the paper doll as he got back to his feet and pressed the combadge. "Away team this is the Captain. I was just attacked by some mysterious mechanical creature. What's your status?" No response from neither Data nor the Doctor. He tried again and repeated his message but to no avail. "Our signal is being jammed. We need to return to the rendevous point and try to somehow contact the others." He turned to the paper figure. "Do you know where the others are?"

"Operators, prepare for combat," Doctor spoke, bracing himself for the upcoming mechanical mayhem, "hide."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Jeremi @DataSquad​

It was too late to hide.

WJ3UbIF.png

Mechanical heads suddenly burst from the treetops and started to fire laser blasts towards the group.​

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Lucky @Jeremi @DataSquad

View attachment 8853

"What, this tin can's really got you spooked, doc?" Miguel asked, initially alarmed only to find himself quickly loosening up as the so-called Cyberman revealed itself. He could only guess that it wasn't too friendly from the Doctor's reaction and -- to be frank -- it looked mean just right on the tin. Considering the kind of company that was in tow, the man decided not to take any chances.

"Doesn't look so tough to me," he said with a cocky flair to his words.

"I'll trust your word, Doc, but first chance you get, you owe an explanation, if you're so familiar with this thing! So, vamoose it is?" He said, his casual tone almost undermining the seemingly urgent demeanor the Doctor had suddenly put up.

@Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Takumi @DoctorCrew

Picard continued to eye the paper doll as he got back to his feet and pressed the combadge. "Away team this is the Captain. I was just attacked by some mysterious mechanical creature. What's your status?" No response from neither Data nor the Doctor. He tried again and repeated his message but to no avail. "Our signal is being jammed. We need to return to the rendevous point and try to somehow contact the others." He turned to the paper figure. "Do you know where the others are?"

"I know not about the possible whereabouts of your comrades, other than that of my Summoner who summoned me in front of the mess hall," Shiki-Ouji shrugged, "He shall be here soon once he dealt with any threats."

Seconds later, Yamato walked briskly into the scene, sighing relief as he saw that his demon's competence has protected Picard. "I have only met the blue-haired swordsman in the mess hall," he reported as he prepared an app from his phone, "Have you tried to contact the others?" he scanned the area with his phone for anything while his Demon scouted around.

"I know not about the possible whereabouts of your comrades, other than that of my Summoner who summoned me in front of the mess hall," Shiki-Ouji shrugged, "He shall be here soon once he dealt with any threats."

Seconds later, Yamato walked briskly into the scene, sighing relief as he saw that his demon's competence has protected Picard. "I have only met the blue-haired swordsman in the mess hall," he reported as he prepared an app from his phone, "Have you tried to contact the others?" he scanned the area with his phone for anything while his Demon scouted around.

“I just tried to contact the Enterprise to no avail.” Picard pulled out his tricorder realizing that right now they had to deal with the communication disturbance before anything else. “I believe I have found the source of the blocking. Over that ridge,” Picard pointed. “If we can destroy what is blocking the signal we can contact the Enterprise for extraction. We need to act quickly. Who knows what the others are up to.”

View attachment 8853

"What, this tin can's really got you spooked, doc?" Miguel asked, initially alarmed only to find himself quickly loosening up as the so-called Cyberman revealed itself. He could only guess that it wasn't too friendly from the Doctor's reaction and -- to be frank -- it looked mean just right on the tin. Considering the kind of company that was in tow, the man decided not to take any chances.

"Doesn't look so tough to me," he said with a cocky flair to his words.

"I'll trust your word, Doc, but first chance you get, you owe an explanation, if you're so familiar with this thing! So, vamoose it is?" He said, his casual tone almost undermining the seemingly urgent demeanor the Doctor had suddenly put up.

As they tried to leave however the door behind them slammed shut. The Doctor pulled out the screwdriver and tried to open it. “Seems like the defenses are now active,” Instead of panicking more however she instead turned to face the Cyberman. “How are you here? You’re not natives to this universe.”

The Cyberman was quiet for a moment as if processing the question. “WE-WERE-LEAD-HERE,” Its voice had an electronic tinge with booming bass. “TO-ASSIMILATE-CREATURES-”

“Like you,” The Doctor remarked sadly.

“LIKE-ME.”

The rest of the group now started to realize what the Doctor was talking about. “It was you wasn’t it? You and your excavation crew that awoke the Cybermen?”

“CORRECT. WE-WERE-CAPTURED-AND-ELEVATED.” The fate of the crew and why they hadn’t been reporting back was now evident. They had been captured and turned into these mechanical monstrosities.

As this was going on the door behind them opened up revealing a bunch of the Cybermen. Some of them looked as pristine as the one they had been speaking to. While others were covered with rust and seemed to be disrepair. “NOW-YOU-WILL-JOIN-US. YOU-WILL-BE-ASSIMLATED.”

Seemed like they were trapped. The Doctor looked between them. “We need to get out of here or we’re going to end up as the crew. We have to bust through that door. Those that can’t defend themselves. Stay behind me. Sadly, we have a fight on our hands.”

@Jeremi @Ver @Capri @Atomic Knight @Takumi @DoctorCrew

View attachment 8863

"Elevated, huh? Hardly the word I'd use, you walking recycling bins!" Miguel exclaimed fiercely, hunching over warily as he prepared for the coming skirmish.

Though Miguel was admittedly disturbed by the idea of the excavation team unwillingly having their very humanity being torn away from them and becoming these mechanical soldiers, he did his best not to show it. Moments like this, he was certainly glad how well his mask obscured his features. The hero certainly had no intent of becoming like one of these so-called Cybermen, and he'd do everything in his power to make sure that fate didn't befall anyone else in the little party here either.

"Just leave it to me, Doc! I've faced worse than these creeps!" He went on, deciding to take the initiative before spinning a web with a sharp THWIP sound that clung around the first Cyberman's leg. With a display of his mighty strength, Miguel yanked on the web to topple the Cyberman over before swinging him around, hoping to send him crashing into the other horde of cyborgs to disorient them, if nothing else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back