Ame Damnee Trash Bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, under Abaddon/New Eden directory pages, aside from it listing characters, I added info beside each to denote what they are (race, group, etc.) One thing I noticed is we have TOO many Daemons. So, for now, Daemon submissions to Abaddon and New Eden are closed.

~M

So to whoever it may concern.

My character Uriel (an Ethereal) is looking for an apprentice. Someone with a rather long lifespan or preferibly immortal(in terms of age) and who at least likes art. Besides those basics, he doesnt mind the age, race... etc.
If you are interested on having one of your characters become Uriels Apprentice, let me know!

Thanks for reading
Faithfully yours, Astaroth

We are starting tomorrow everyone! Also, both directory pages for New Eden/Abaddon are completely updated and now include currency information. If you haven't already, please join our Discord (PM me for details).

~M

To the buggers that are in this roleplay...
We plan to begin by 1/29/17 3:30-5:30 PM.
Sincerely,
I'm not sincere
@w@ Anyway, have fun people.

Okay so things have begun. For New Eden, start HERE, and for Abaddon, start HERE.

Please note you cannot post in the threads linked above. These particular threads are simply meant to detail events going on within the entire city, so, please, spread out! Use each thread accordingly, and, feel free to request new threads in the OOC if you so desire. Please be sure in your posts you always make clear which character you are regarding. If you look HERE, you can see an example of what I did to help make clear where my character is, and who they are.

The start of this RP gives everyone a chance to make relationships and ease into their characters, but please, don't fret. There are many things in store that I have planned for this specific arc that I have mapped out. :) It will start slow, but like all good things, it probably won't end well so be on your toes!

~M

Wroth woke up from all the noise. Eyes more sunk in than normal as he felt a Bitch of a headache coming on. "mhhmhh my head." With no awareness to what was going on he got off the bed and started to rise.... Trying to remember what the hell he was doing and started talking out loud. "I went to the Two Talisman... Got a few drinks ... Some shit-digging rocks tripped me and i had to stomp them into the ground... I caught a sent in that stupid fucking building...!" He suddenly remember what had happened! How could he be so stupid to forget it! "I LEFT ALL MY MONEY AT THAT DAMNED TAVERN!!!!!" His yell was loud enough to send several bird flying and even shake the house a little. With that little out burst he rushed out the door... or rather through the door not taking time to open it.

Last edited:
This is just a brief announcement that we need more gladiators!

~M

Sorry I did not get to posting around today after I came home from work I was super tired and for the most part just relaxed. I am hoping to get some replies out in the morning before work but if not I will try to get some out after work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back