Travelling Swords (OOC/Sign-ups - SEMI-CLOSED(See Edit))

Who's still around? Been a while. If we're just waiting on Yoda, I could contact him about moving on without him.

I check daily! I contacted Yoda earlier today, he doesn't seem to be responding to that either, though he's still active on the board.

Name: Elénaril and Rufus
Race: Elf and Human
Sex: both are Male
Personality: They are upbeat and kind-hearted, fiercely determined to help anyone they can, although Elénaril occasionally falls prone to fits of sadness hen thinking about his parents
Background: Elénaril grew up as an orphan. His life was a tough one, having to learn to fend for himself. One day he would get too confident and try to steal from an older King's Ranger. The Ranger caught him and made him return the gold, but didn't hurt him or have him arrested. He asked the lad to explain what had happened to him and why he was stealing. Elénaril explained his situation, desperately pleading not to be arrested. The anger took him in and raised him. He joined the Rangers soon after, meeting a young knight named Ser Rufus. They got married, and are trying to raise enough money to start a family by adventuring.
Appearance:
q9kZAYv.png

Strengths: highly determined, hard working, friendly
Flaws: Elénaril is a drinker, and struggles with the loss of his parents.

Sorry to be a bit too slow with responding, guys. I think this RP is dead, but seeing as how we got a little bit of new interest, I wanted to run an idea by you guys: We restart with a new GM, one of you (I don't really want to do this one anymore, tbh)

Back