New User Um, h-hello

Ice_Is_Random

Dumpster Fire Of A Mess
I'm Ice, and I am new here. I'm a slightly self-consious person irl, but I usually get over it after a bit. I am a 22 (almost 23) year old mess of a female who is complete fandom trash for my specific fandoms. I roleplay almost anything I want to, mostly involving ocs. I am also a cosplayer, though I only currently get to go to one convention that is local. Otherwise, I work and sleep other than going online.

Hey Ice, it's nice to meet you! Welcome to STC! We may be small, but we're growing and super happy to have you! A lot of new rps are popping up so I'm sure something will strike your fancy.

If you haven't, be sure to take a look at our Account Approval Guide for information about how to get roleplaying here. It shouldn't take you any time at all, as long as you're posting around and interacting with us!

What fandoms are you currently into? And do you cosplay for any of them?

I'm in a lot of fandoms, tbh. The ones I have ocs in are the following, though.
Hetalia, Boku no Hero Academia, Black Butler, Pokemon, and Harry Potter (Certified Gryffindor via pottermore and related sites).
The one's I don't have ocs in (yet) are:
Hazbin Hotel, Supernatural, Blue Exorcist, Noragami, Attack on Titan, Fruits Basket, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Free!, Yuri on Ice,The Devil Is A Parttimer, and Servamp.
They are the ones that have a set fandom, that is. Some don't, like My roommate is a cat.
Oh boy, I have ocs that I've cosplayed for BNHA, but otherwise, I tried the female versions of Hetalia characters. I'm still working on revamping my bnha ocs. I have three out of 5 I can cosplay, one of which I have all the parts I need for her.

Woah, cool! I've always wanted to cosplay myself but can never find the time/materials orz.

Also, congrats! Your account is approved and you're all set to start posting elsewhere on the site! :emoji_confetti_ball:

Back