New User Um, hi???

T

ToshiroHex

I am new to this site, As you can probably tell by the new user sign in the title. Anyways, I hope that I will have a great experience on this site like I have had in most of the sites that I have used for role playing. Anyways, I like almost any type of roleplay. I tend to stay away from romantic roleplays because I would rather not do stuff like that. I have almost 3 years of experience at role playing, so I should know most of the basics. I look forward to a chance to roleplay with some new faces. As stated earlier, I look forward to joining into this roleplay community.

I'm mainly into sci-fi, fantasy, and science fantasy. With the exception of horror, I'm up for just about anything though. So maybe we could work something out. Welcome to STC, btw.

Welcome! Hope to see you around on the forums a bit more and maybe we can RP at some point :) Even if not I'm sure we'll have fun in the other forums too!

Until and unless I start working more security again, my schedule is much more normal, so I'll be on more than I was. The main reason I wasn't on much was that I didn't have access to internet and was working wonky hours. But I would love to rp with you. I'll start a conversation.

Back